Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma (45768 Views)

I Only Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Truly Loves Me, Not Married / Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Enemyofpeace: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2023
Sunisonflex39:
She set pass Chioma
you no get eyes abi?

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Yoruba men and lack of self control

You are a goat!

So Sammy Okposo and Yul Edochie are also yoruba?

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Slymonster(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Make we talk truth, this babe ugly. Her mouth be like that of pepeiye. Davido fall my hand o. Na people like portable suppose to dey sleep with this kind ugly babe now. Tuale for Olamide badoooooo

Not only ugly. Babe is dirty too. Showing urine and all that was quite disgusting

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Slynation(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Make we talk truth, this babe ugly. Her mouth be like that of pepeiye. Davido fall my hand o. Na people like portable suppose to dey sleep with this kind ugly babe now. Tuale for Olamide badoooooo
Oga rest, the babe too set... let's be honest with ourselves 😂😂

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Karlifate: 11:01am On Jun 28, 2023
If just one of your dirty secret gets exposed out into the open, there will be motivated people that will entrench an additional 2-3 rumoring lies just to take you out.

Bystanders will not be able to separate the truth from the lies.

That’s the cost of one fück up.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by waledeji(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Enemyofpeace: 11:01am On Jun 28, 2023
Slynation:
Oga rest, the babe too set... let's be honest with ourselves 😂😂
she no set anything. Na the English she dey take deceive you.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by zomby(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2023
Omoluabi16:
I don't think they're married yet. She needs to walk away ASAP!

Walk away to where? There is nothing sensible Chukwu Emeka can offer her.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by talented321: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2023
Any sane person will not marry any celebrity, man or woman.
Destined2win:
sad

It is very obvious that Davido is a highly irresponsible man. Unfortunately he also has the money and fame to magnify it.

There is no justification for this kind of lifestyle; dipping penis into every vagina without protection. It is very clear that there is a high chance that Davido is a walking bag of sexually transmitted diseases.

I only feel for Chioma; she alone knows how many times she treats STDs contracted from David Adeleke.

If I see Chioma face to face today, I will tell her something that make her move out of David's house in under 24 hours because David will still impregnate more women in the future.

Being famous and rich is not a passport for irresponsibity
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Karlifate: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2023
If you are a good-looking woman, you can have a very easy life. cheesy

Find a rich man to marry, live off his wealth... That‘s it.

You're set for life.

grin cheesy
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by JOemmy(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2023
Chioma won't bother cause she is well taken care of she would have since left davido if he was to be a broke guy. But davido is really a very sexually reckless man he doesn't even bother about contacting deadly STDs and infecting his wife

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by DamnnNiggarr: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2023
dominique:
I pray God bless Chioma with her own children so she can focus on them while her randy husband gallivants about. I'm sure she knows by now that there's nothing she can do to stop him from sleeping around.
I'm also praying for her to make her own money and breakaway from the shackles of poverty, and to also find real and everlasting happiness. it's only poverty that will make a girl stay in a relationship that's full of shit. you don't try such with the likes of Rihanna, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift Jennifer Gates, the list is endless.

While praying for her, Madam Dominique, also include finding better love, someone she can boldly call my husband or my love, and also making her her own money, as prayer points.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by nick50(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2023
Some people dey support David cos he is rich if na poor man dey live this kind lifestyles all women in the world and Simps will descend on him..poverty is indeed a deadly disease

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by AyomideOG01: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2023
Destined2win:
sad

It is very obvious that Davido is a highly irresponsible man. Unfortunately he also has the money and fame to magnify it.

There is no justification for this kind of lifestyle; dipping penis into every vagina without protection. It is very clear that there is a high chance that Davido is a walking bag of sexually transmitted diseases.

I only feel for Chioma; she alone knows how many times she treats STDs contracted from David Adeleke.

If I see Chioma face to face today, I will tell her something that make her move out of David's house in under 24 hours because David will still impregnate more women in the future.

There is nothing you can tell chioma that will make her consider leaving David. She already made up her mind. What we just read is a normal news to her
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by siofragspot: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2023
Karlifate:

If you are a good-looking woman, you can have a very easy life. cheesy

Find a rich man to marry, live off his wealth... That‘s it.

You're set for life.

grin cheesy

Don't you wanna live off mens wealth?

Try am see

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Curious345: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2023
Davido is a disgrace
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Emekaonline: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:

No you don't get it. You mean Yoruba men with Igbo's blood(Igbo's mum). That is what you get
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Georgejeez: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2023
I'm tired of defending , I got to say the truth .

David matter Don tire me , wetin be this na .

Just de fvck ,fvck , impregnate and born full everywhere , no na .

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Confirm4real(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2023
Wetin concern girls of nowadays just get money dem go dey beg to born for you grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by olaoyejunior3: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2023
Will God judge this one's too...
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Curious345: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2023
Ifeanyi death may not be ordinary after all.. In between his mourning period he went about sleeping around and impregnating whores.

Surprised there was no corona investigation on ifeanyi's death
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by BluntCrazeMan: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2023
So,, why going public with the news.??

I guess she wanted the man’s money, but not the man himself.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Unperturbedpota: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Women

Women can open legs for anything to come in as far as money dey
If you want to know ..Just manage and buy a low budget ass car I bet by balls you will bang almost all Women in your street
And for that of infection forget it except you are talking about the normal infection but if na hiv you dey talk about bro hiv does not get into human body so easily...you know the funny thing you can sleep with someone with hiv and still you won't get it...the only time you have a higher risk of getting it is when you refuse to treat other infections like gonorrhoea, syphilis...especially syphilis in your body before sleeping with hiv person

You are so dumb, and you talk too much

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Rebuke: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Women

If you want to know ..Just manage and buy a low budget ass car I bet by balls you will bang almost all Women in your street
And for that of infection forget it except you are talking about the normal infection but if na hiv you dey talk about bro hiv does not get into human body so easily...you know the funny thing you can sleep with someone with hiv and still you won't get it...the only time you have a higher risk of getting it is when you refuse to treat other infections like gonorrhoea, syphilis...especially syphilis in your body before sleeping with hiv person

Yhu are proudly ignorant. Dirty and slow.....what the heck !

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by PepeXKermit: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Women

nigga raw. loooool
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by JOemmy(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2023
Destined2win:
sad

Chioma definitely knows everything about davido before agreeing to be with him she is obviously enduring because of davido's wealth and fame there's no way she would endured this long if davido is not rich a rich guy.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by jogojogo: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Like the Enugu man that started sleeping with his daughter of 14 years a d did it fir 19yeaes... right
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Mayeldah(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2023
Tu face now looking like a saint. SMH

What's wrong with Davido and his likes?

Irresponsible generation!
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by uchwar1: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2023
Shameless girl. You don't want her husband but u took in for him. U decided to keep the pregnancy because it belongs to Davido? Nawao!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by EMMARNUEL: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2023
Mehn are scum but this useless wannabe feminist keep opening their legs for scums.. TUEH

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Karlifate: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2023
siofragspot:

Don't you wanna live off mens wealth?

Try am see

Okay, Rufus

I've added it to my To-do list. wink
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by sddiamond: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2023
This information is misleading, be guided people
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Women

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adetutu Alabi Blasts Simi For Degrading People With Tribal Marks / Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.