Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma (45847 Views)

I Only Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Truly Loves Me, Not Married / Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by CartelKenneth: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2023
SpatialKing:

Not just Davido

Olamide
Wizkid
Portable

All this celebrities that indulge in baby mamas rubbish

That portable own just dey burst my head honestly like who dey open leg for portable?😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Enemyofpeace: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2023
Segxydube:

U get sense at all? Girl wey set like dis u con dey talk trash... He is even us based.. Dey play
the the US wey she dey make you lose your own sense. She fine reach chioma or madam no network?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by freetojoin: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2023
Ha ha
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Yoruba men and lack of self control
2 face na Yoruba too? Just say most men lack self control

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by AlphaWolf27: 11:33am On Jun 28, 2023
Davido don dey do like 2face wey no dey use condom
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Women

Women can open legs for anything to come in as far as money dey
If you want to know ..Just manage and buy a low budget ass car I bet by balls you will bang almost all Women in your street
And for that of infection forget it except you are talking about the normal infection but if na hiv you dey talk about bro hiv does not get into human body so easily...you know the funny thing you can sleep with someone with hiv and still you won't get it...the only time you have a higher risk of getting it is when you refuse to treat other infections like gonorrhoea, syphilis...especially syphilis in your body before sleeping with hiv person

Oga HIV ooo STDooo I no want any . FINAL
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
2 face na Yoruba too? Just say most men lack self control

God is yet to create a Yoruba that will pass over free toto

Man and woman Included

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Christistruth00: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2023
These are daughters of Jezebel
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

God is yet to create a Yoruba that will pass over free toto

Man and woman Included
from your tribe nko are they different?
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by LordAdam16: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2023
SpatialKing:

Revenge by getting everything in bikini 👙 pregnant...
What a Shame

He 1 break Nick Cannon record. And that mister was married to Mariah Carey.

Davido dey let him "I'm a citizen" enter him head. Multiple baby mamas is not a big deal in ghetto culture. In fact, it adds to his cred.

For every Jay Sean, there are hundreds of thousands of P Diddy's.

But for his Nigerian audience, e don pass boundary since.

All of that said, Davido needs to get a handle on the babies sh*t. After Uju Stella almost serve Burna Boy breakfast, dude borrow himself sense.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Vincent2000(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2023
Davido Wanted To Run Here Is The Evidence Anita Brown Accuse Davido Of Impregnating Her And Running

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbQRDBScJSE
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Lucyspa: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2023
Throwback:

Yul Edochie dey laugh you for corner.

Flavour and Ubi Franklin says hi.

Meanwhile, 2-Face Idibia dey lecture men on how to use a condom.

They are all Yoruba men.

Ubi and tuface are not igbo
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Troublesome23: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2023
DoubraTim:
No competition

ahswear..
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Menclothing: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2023
He has me 2 baby mama b4 marriage he married because of child death Chioma knows she married a celebrity who sleeps around

Flavor have baby for 3 different most beautiful girl in Nigeria
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Corporate2020: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:

Yes, like that Yoruba man Ned Nwoko who marries his grandchildren’s classmates
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by eedimo(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Women

Women can open legs for anything to come in as far as money dey
If you want to know ..Just manage and buy a low budget ass car I bet by balls you will bang almost all Women in your street
And for that of infection forget it except you are talking about the normal infection but if na hiv you dey talk about bro hiv does not get into human body so easily...you know the funny thing you can sleep with someone with hiv and still you won't get it...the only time you have a higher risk of getting it is when you refuse to treat other infections like gonorrhoea, syphilis...especially syphilis in your body before sleeping with hiv person
Bro please stop misleading the ignorant.
I responded to this falsehood because it's touches a section of my call.

I Will appreciate your discovery on HIV/AIDs if you present it scientifically

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Banhammy717: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2023
Davido is gradually becoming another Tuface.
Having children from any available pussy.

Irresponsible set of men.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by CCIA: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Yoruba the knack anything. The good, the bad, the ugly, the clean, the dirty.

Davido is not an exception.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by AfroKnight: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2023
This guy don do mistake. How did he make such a mistake? Chai!

Na so Dangote make mistake last time wey one American babe post him yansh for internet.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Sibbb: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2023
flexyrule:
“Don't Brag About Your Morals Until You Have Met Money To Fund Your Temptations”

– Moesha Boduong

I won't condemn Davido... Put many in his shoes, they'll do worse.

No mind them
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by greggng: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2023
Chioma and her family are a big disappointment as far as igbo dignity is concern . Why should chioma continue to be with davido ? She is not from.poor family ...even if is charm by now the family ought to visit a strong dibia to remove the love charm . Is not by force to marry a celeb not even someone like davido who is disrespecting her family. You can not say you married a woman but on the other hand you are sleeping around with other women ...let's reverse the situation...would davido accept it if chioma is sleeping around?

Davidos latest song title I am unavailable further rubbishes any respect she has for chioma ..let me quote one of the lyrics

Dem say I dey carry woman ...na man I go carry b4?
I didn't say I am a pastor..

He has no remorse for what he is doing to chioma . The question is why should chioma remain with this irresponsible man ?
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Corporate2020: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2023
Destined2win:
sad

It is very obvious that Davido is a highly irresponsible man. Unfortunately he also has the money and fame to magnify it.

There is no justification for this kind of lifestyle; dipping penis into every vagina without protection. It is very clear that there is a high chance that Davido is a walking bag of sexually transmitted diseases.

I only feel for Chioma; she alone knows how many times she treats STDs contracted from David Adeleke.

If I see Chioma face to face today, I will tell her something that make her move out of David's house in under 24 hours because David will still impregnate more women in the future.

Being famous and rich is not a passport for irresponsibity

That something you want to tell Chioma, will the something give her millions of Dollars? That’s what Davido is giving her, and for a girl that has no life ambition after dropping out of school, Davido is only her means of survival

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2023
Definitely, you lack home training just as your blodas
Kennyfancy:
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by georgeakins: 11:45am On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:

It is Chioma that made herself cheap due to poverty and hopelessness

If your parents are rich like Davido's and you're also doing well for yourself, girls won't let you be.

But since you're a broke Ibo guy, you cannot understand
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by blaise26abj(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2023
Destined2win:
sad

It is very obvious that Davido is a highly irresponsible man. Unfortunately he also has the money and fame to magnify it.

There is no justification for this kind of lifestyle; dipping penis into every vagina without protection. It is very clear that there is a high chance that Davido is a walking bag of sexually transmitted diseases.

I only feel for Chioma; she alone knows how many times she treats STDs contracted from David Adeleke.

If I see Chioma face to face today, I will tell her something that make her move out of David's house in under 24 hours because David will still impregnate more women in the future.

Being famous and rich is not a passport for irresponsibity
Screw chioma . Any woman that chooses to be with a Well documented public prick deserves no sympathy from me . She chose that life , she will live it to the fullest

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Gppgn(f): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Make we talk truth, this babe ugly. Her mouth be like that of pepeiye. Davido fall my hand o. Na people like portable suppose to dey sleep with this kind ugly babe now. Tuale for Olamide badoooooo
how's this girl ugly?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by salvation77177: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2023
Davido is playing with 🔥. He needs Jesus Christ to save his soul before it's too late for him. Please, pray for him.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Nmezor(f): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2023
Hmmm, nawa o, no respect for his wifey if true

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Cassandraloius: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2023
The Solomon of this generation, wehdone o.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by pocohantas(f): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Why is chioma Rowland still with this davido? Even Tuface no disrespect Annie reach like this. Losing her son few months ago and constantly faced with all this BS. She dey try

Abeg no kill me with laugh. It is the Rowland you had to add that is cracking me up. 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by isabi2lof: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2023
I no say the IndecentStar no want Davido as husband but as baby papa , but that guy no get class at all.

True true money no fit buy sense and class.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram / Imade Adeleke Graduates From Kindergarten, Davido Absent (Photos) / Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.