Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma (45849 Views)

I Only Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Truly Loves Me, Not Married / Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Zane2point4(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Women

Women can open legs for anything to come in as far as money dey
If you want to know ..Just manage and buy a low budget ass car I bet by balls you will bang almost all Women in your street
And for that of infection forget it except you are talking about the normal infection but if na hiv you dey talk about bro hiv does not get into human body so easily...you know the funny thing you can sleep with someone with hiv and still you won't get it...the only time you have a higher risk of getting it is when you refuse to treat other infections like gonorrhoea, syphilis...especially syphilis in your body before sleeping with hiv person

You’re very correct no jokes!
I have seen a man who has hiv for almost 2yrs and his wife is negative,the man doesn Even know his status and hv bn living and sleeping with his wife until he was diagnosed,his wife was tested and was still negative!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by tonididdy(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2023
You can’t know it all with women.
When you think you have seen it all….boom another record holder emerges!

“A married woman knows her husbands side chicks/baby mamaz both pre and post marriage”
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by isabi2lof: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Why is chioma Rowland still with this davido? Even Tuface no disrespect Annie reach like this. Losing her son few months ago and constantly faced with all this BS. She dey try

She's also a baby mama indisguie , all that paying of bride price na wash . She can't enjoy her man in peace, it's not a curse , somebody that's not yet up to 35yrs ,using his prime to mess up with women, what happens to protection, he lacks taste.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by faithfull18(f): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Price to pay when you marry indisciplined men.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2023
What about the woman who is putting up with her husband infidelities because he has money. Blame the man not the side chick, she has made it clear she doesn't want husband. What da fork is a side chick anyway? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Rokiat(f): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2023
So Davido cheated on his wife with this girl with fake ass fake boobs and a face full of fillers?

Men will definitely do one thing and that’s to embarrassed the shit of of you. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Pepperdemisback: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
SpatialKing:

Flavour married all his baby mamas
This guy's you mentioned are more responsible than the following:

Wizkid
Davido
Portable
Tiwa Savage
Na your help am pay bride price?
https://www.herald.ng/flavour-reveals-why-he-hasnt-gotten-married-after-all-these-years/
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by prophetfire: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
TriCee:
Haaa, then why you come open leg for pesin husband, and getting pregnant in the process??

Confused gender. Davido matter sef don tire me.
It still shocks me how these guys dive in raw with random girls. Abi STIs no dey again?
She only wanted his penis and money, not his marriage. Can't you understand?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by DollarMarley247: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
Destined2win:
sad

It is very obvious that Davido is a highly irresponsible man. Unfortunately he also has the money and fame to magnify it.

There is no justification for this kind of lifestyle; dipping penis into every vagina without protection. It is very clear that there is a high chance that Davido is a walking bag of sexually transmitted diseases.

I only feel for Chioma; she alone knows how many times she treats STDs contracted from David Adeleke.

If I see Chioma face to face today, I will tell her something that make her move out of David's house in under 24 hours because David will still impregnate more women in the future.

Being famous and rich is not a passport for irresponsibity
poor men will always see something wrong with what the powerful people do.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Dshocker(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
Slynation:
Oga rest, the babe too set... let's be honest with ourselves 😂😂

Set in what way?

Someone that did BBL, older than Davido and ugly at that.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by SpatialKing(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Na your help am pay bride price?
https://www.herald.ng/flavour-reveals-why-he-hasnt-gotten-married-after-all-these-years/

Gotten married is different from paying bride price

Igbos paying bride price is different from actual wedding
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by zedegit: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
benjackugo:
"I Don't Want Your Husband" — Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita Tells Pregnant Chioma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_xfuvo0hIo

This is the type of insult irresponsible husbands attract to their wives.

Being rich doesn't make one responsible.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Haveyoueatentod: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Destined2win:
sad

It is very obvious that Davido is a highly irresponsible man. Unfortunately he also has the money and fame to magnify it.

There is no justification for this kind of lifestyle; dipping penis into every vagina without protection. It is very clear that there is a high chance that Davido is a walking bag of sexually transmitted diseases.

I only feel for Chioma; she alone knows how many times she treats STDs contracted from David Adeleke.

If I see Chioma face to face today, I will tell her something that make her move out of David's house in under 24 hours because David will still impregnate more women in the future.

Davido fit catch AIDS like Fela and Freddie Mercury if him continue with this irresponsible lifestyle
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Women

If you want to know ..Just manage and buy a low budget ass car I bet by balls you will bang almost all Women in your street
And for that of infection forget it except you are talking about the normal infection but if na hiv you dey talk about bro hiv does not get into human body so easily...you know the funny thing you can sleep with someone with hiv and still you won't get it...the only time you have a higher risk of getting it is when you refuse to treat other infections like gonorrhoea, syphilis...especially syphilis in your body before sleeping with hiv person

Ladies open leg for anything but men too they put their tools in anything. It goes both way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Alsenora: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
How do you come up with reasoning like this...
undisputedKOC:
The grandmother was Igbo, so it is obviously the ashawo genes he inherited that are disturbimg this promising young man doing great for himself.

I tell people that things like this is what happens when you get your lineage mixed with Igbo blood, the genetics becomes fundamentally polluted and people begin to behave like animals in the jungle.

In this life never ever make the mistake of polluting your generations with Igbo genes. It is a damaging curse that will take centuries to remove undecided
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Omoluabi16(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
pocohantas:

Abeg no kill me with laugh. It is the Rowland you had to add that is cracking me up. 🤣🤣
haha😁 For whatever reason the full name just came out.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by LordBillionz: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
flexyrule:
“Don't Brag About Your Morals Until You Have Met Money To Fund Your Temptations”

– Moesha Boduong

I won't condemn Davido... Put many in his shoes, they'll do worse.

No lies abeg. Many criticizing him Wil do worse.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by jetson06: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
God make me Davido for just one Month and I will be grateful to you forever.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Dollarboss93: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Women

See update...

Done piro see update...

I go screen shot post for our group chat...

I talk am say HIV na scam... But Friday no believe me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Yomit71(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
undisputedKOC:
The grandmother was Igbo, so it is obviously the ashawo genes he inherited that are disturbimg this promising young man doing great for himself.

I tell people that things like this is what happens when you get your lineage mixed with Igbo blood, the genetics becomes fundamentally polluted and people begin to behave like animals in the jungle.

In this life never ever make the mistake of polluting your generations with Igbo genes. It is a damaging curse that will take centuries to remove undecided
May God deliver Davido from the curse oo embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Omoluabi16(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
isabi2lof:

She's also a baby mama indisguie , all that paying of bride price na wash . She can't enjoy her man in peace, it's not a curse , somebody that's not yet up to 35yrs ,using his prime to mess up with women, what happens to protection, he lacks taste.
hmm. Unfortunately, She's not even a baby mama now. Her choice, her cross. We can only wish her well.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Throwback: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Lucyspa:

Ubi and tuface are not igbo

I never said they were.

I implied that they are not Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by obaidan: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Destined2win:
sad

U feel for chioma when chioma doesn't even feel for herself. There's nothing anyone can tell me, if a woman sees a man that has kids from 2 or more women and she still goes ahead to marry him, she deserves every consequence of the man's sexual irresponsibility. In any case I believe chroma herself is not so bothered, she obviously has her eyes on some other goals.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Tochj(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Yoruba men and lack of self control
Why must we turn everything to tribalism in this forum.
This is very bad
And those liking and sharing roobish
You are not different.
For those who may think am Yoruba
No Am an Igbo
Am here to fight any form of ethnic profiling.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by zoghys: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Women

See Dokita,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by ruggedtimi(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Women

don't be deceived, hiv won't infect u when ur +ve partner's viral load is low. Meaning the +ve partner has been taking his/her antiviral drugs regularly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by obaidan: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
Drayco007:
This David nigger just bringing unnecessary insults to chioma, wey dey her own jeje smh 🤭
Let me ask u something, Davido already had how many babymamas before chioma got married to him. Chioma brought the insult to herself, David has chosen not to be a one-woman man, his actions and profile says it all, chioma and her people saw it, somehow she still went ahead to get married to him. Let's face it, David's Case is not a case of a man that pretended not to be into women, chioma decided to lay her bed this way, and I am not sure she is complaining

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Tochj(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Yomit71:

I don't know why senseless people full nairaland like this.
Ethnic profiling is Evil.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Akharmony: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Women

When the mayor speaks Apocalyptic truth. I greet you wise One

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by spencekat(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
Yomit71:

Amen .Foundational power has been dancing on his head
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by grandstar(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
undisputedKOC:

I have half siblings who are half Igbo and I love them lots.

Bigotry is a sin before the true God: "He who does not love has not come to know God for God is love." (1 John 4:cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny / Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) / Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.