Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma (45780 Views)

I Only Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Truly Loves Me, Not Married / Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Mightysomadina88: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
undisputedKOC:
The grandmother was Igbo, so it is obviously the ashawo genes he inherited that are disturbimg this promising young man doing great for himself.

I tell people that things like this is what happens when you get your lineage mixed with Igbo blood, the genetics becomes fundamentally polluted and people begin to behave like animals in the jungle. You are mad

In this life never ever make the mistake of polluting your generations with Igbo genes. It is a damaging curse that will take centuries to remove undecided
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Mightysomadina88: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
undisputedKOC:
The grandmother was Igbo, so it is obviously the ashawo genes he inherited that are disturbimg this promising young man doing great for himself.

I tell people that things like this is what happens when you get your lineage mixed with Igbo blood, the genetics becomes fundamentally polluted and people begin to behave like animals in the jungle. You are mad

In this life never ever make the mistake of polluting your generations with Igbo genes. It is a damaging curse that will take centuries to remove undecided
you are mad
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Alonso91(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
Destined2win:
sad

It is very obvious that Davido is a highly irresponsible man. Unfortunately he also has the money and fame to magnify it.

There is no justification for this kind of lifestyle; dipping penis into every vagina without protection. It is very clear that there is a high chance that Davido is a walking bag of sexually transmitted diseases.

I only feel for Chioma; she alone knows how many times she treats STDs contracted from David Adeleke.

If I see Chioma face to face today, I will tell her something that make her move out of David's house in under 24 hours because David will still impregnate more women in the future.

Being famous and rich is not a passport for irresponsibity

You feel for Chioma?

Abeg Chioma na baby mama number wetin to Davido? Abi she no meet some baby mama for Davido life?

Abeg she knew what she was getting herself into before agreeing to date/marry Davido...

Yoruba says...........

Pasan ti afi na iyale wa Lori aja(ceiling) fun iyawo
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Lucyspa: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
Throwback:

I never said they were.

I implied that they are not Yoruba.

Better.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by 7arrows: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Women

Women can open legs for anything to come in as far as money dey
If you want to know ..Just manage and buy a low budget ass car I bet by balls you will bang almost all Women in your street
And for that of infection forget it except you are talking about the normal infection but if na hiv you dey talk about bro hiv does not get into human body so easily...you know the funny thing you can sleep with someone with hiv and still you won't get it...the only time you have a higher risk of getting it is when you refuse to treat other infections like gonorrhoea, syphilis...especially syphilis in your body before sleeping with hiv person

Guy how many HIV positive babes u don sleep with? Why u dey advise people like this here. Some niga wen dey find suport now go Believe u and begin fire down direct no condoms. It's well with u oga teacher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by freedomchild: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
flexyrule:
“Don't Brag About Your Morals Until You Have Met Money To Fund Your Temptations”

– Moesha Boduong

I won't condemn Davido... Put many in his shoes, they'll do worse.

you're right bro
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Kenechukwu98: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
I use to like david but it's very obvious this guy lack self control. To say I be chioma I for don go my way after ifeanyi demise cos david never mature at all... even as cheating how u go rusguard with all ur level 🎚️ to give am belle are you even going raw while cheating ..you fall person hand abeg
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by stevups(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Women

Women can open legs for anything to come in as far as money dey
If you want to know ..Just manage and buy a low budget ass car I bet by balls you will bang almost all Women in your street
And for that of infection forget it except you are talking about the normal infection but if na hiv you dey talk about bro hiv does not get into human body so easily...you know the funny thing you can sleep with someone with hiv and still you won't get it...the only time you have a higher risk of getting it is when you refuse to treat other infections like gonorrhoea, syphilis...especially syphilis in your body before sleeping with hiv person

Some people will not know you are saying fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by asiga(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
They don use Davido finish dump am.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by spartachico(m): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
For real man
PepeXKermit:

omo the way wey women go stop to dey get pikin out of wedlock go drastically reduce!
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Lucyspa: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Menclothing:
He has me 2 baby mama b4 marriage he married because of child death Chioma knows she married a celebrity who sleeps around

Flavor have baby for 3 different most beautiful girl in Nigeria

Flavour had 2 baby mamas. He married one of them. So basically, he has only one babymama.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by humberjade: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Yoruba men and lack of self control

I guess Tuface Idibia is also Yoruba? grin
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Max24: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
undisputedKOC:

I tell people that things like this is what happens when you get your lineage mixed with Igbo blood, the genetics becomes fundamentally polluted and people begin to behave like animals in the jungle.

Really? No wonder. Mo so beeee. E seun gan for the advice. May we never see fire inside well( A ni ri Ina ni konga). undecided
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Menclothing: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
Lucyspa:

Flavour had 2 baby mamas. He married one of them. So basically, he has only one babymama.

Show me his marriage picture flavor
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Bakrabas: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
Davido erection is his direction and it may leads him to destruction.

Davido's 3rd leg doesn't know any boundary. Every hole is not poundable.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by IamtheTruth1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
undisputedKOC:

I tell people that things like this is what happens when you get your lineage mixed with Igbo blood, the genetics becomes fundamentally polluted and people begin to behave like animals in the jungle.

Who you dey whyne? I have stayed in Ogun state and Lagos man. Married Yoruba woman Bleep anybody man. Una man are the worst. They can put penis into anything
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by MrBachelor: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
flexyrule:
“Don't Brag About Your Morals Until You Have Met Money To Fund Your Temptations”

– Moesha Boduong

Many are in his shoes, you know. And they have not done worse.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Emdebby2: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
Destined2win:
sad

It is very obvious that Davido is a highly irresponsible man. Unfortunately he also has the money and fame to magnify it.

There is no justification for this kind of lifestyle; dipping penis into every vagina without protection. It is very clear that there is a high chance that Davido is a walking bag of sexually transmitted diseases.

I only feel for Chioma; she alone knows how many times she treats STDs contracted from David Adeleke.

If I see Chioma face to face today, I will tell her something that make her move out of David's house in under 24 hours because David will still impregnate more women in the future.

Do not bother yourself looking for Chioma. She knew that Davido is a celebrity. She knew that Davido will have as many side chicks as possible. She accepted all these. Let her deal and live with it.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Emdebby2: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
Celebrities and their lifestyle.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Starkz9898(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
Destined2win:
sad

lol
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by dreu2fine(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
benjackugo:
"I Don't Want Your Husband" — Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita Tells Pregnant Chioma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_xfuvo0hIo

Congratulations more to come
Pls come and go my sister bele
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Yahaya1264(m): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
Anita Wey Everybody dey knack Comout Eye...E Reach Davido turn, Bros give am Belle 😩😂🤣
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by searchlight: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
Destined2win:
sad

I want to have money like Davidoo and be as irresponsible as he is.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by chocboi78(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
Destined2win:
sad

rest, swear say na only one person unclothedness u don see your life
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by bukatyne(f): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
Chioma needs to reach out to Anita Idibia for coping lessons.

Though I doubt Anita is coping well herself.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by naturefellow(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
flexyrule:

– Moesha Boduong

stop defending rubbish and generalizing.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by sphinixs2: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
benjackugo:
"I Don't Want Your Husband" — Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita Tells Pregnant Chioma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_xfuvo0hIo

She doesn't want her husband but other things connected to the husband. Applause 👏
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by naturefellow(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
undisputedKOC:

like a geneticist, you speak with so much authority. What emperical proof do you have for this theory that's as good as a tribalist tendency ?
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Pepperdemisback: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
SpatialKing:

Gotten married is different from paying bride price

Igbos paying bride price is different from actual wedding
Which one did he do? Got married or paiwbride price? Did you read the right up? He said he didn't marry anyone of them and people should stop forcing them on him. So, where did you get your own info?
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Why is chioma Rowland still with this davido? Even Tuface no disrespect Annie reach like this. Losing her son few months ago and constantly faced with all this BS. She dey try
For my observation,the reason women stick to wrong men is simple: where do I go next? Who will take me if I leave. That explains why ghosting or walking away is easier for a man as his options still remains open(so far as he proves to be valuable.
The imprint is much. She has spent a decade or more with him,had a child,lost a child,married etc.. his mark on her is much. Rarely will a man marry her aside for fame and the rest(ie the fame or prestige of having Davido wife as man).
For this reason I advice women to take the royal walk even if the relationship is just a month,dont wait till you have been scarred too much

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by alphaNomega: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
Of course she does not want Davido, she is only there for his money. Haha. Women cheesy
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Passionate1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
Davido no dey play his cards well. . . He's weak!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tboss Steps Out In Bum Shorts / Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag / DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.