Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma (45784 Views)

I Only Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Truly Loves Me, Not Married / Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by matify83: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2023
"Some things will never change"
..........Tupac

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by bewla(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2023
Out
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Nasir123(m): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Yoruba men and lack of self control

Na Yoruba man now abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by bewla(m): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2023
R
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by jaybenugo: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2023
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Enemyofpeace: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2023
Greatex90:
Davido anybody im see him knack.
He doesnt taste small .
I tell you

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2023
Women destroying men since the time of Solomon.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2023
The editor and Photographer that did that her last photo Sha...

Waiting we never see for studio..

You see that your GF wey dey form holy holy..we Don see even waiting she dey hide from you for studio.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Enemyofpeace: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Yul Edochie na Yoruba man too abi. Na our matter go kill some of una

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by dominique(f): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2023
I pray God blesses Chioma with her own children so she can focus on them while her randy husband gallivants about. I'm sure she knows by now that there's nothing she can do to stop him from sleeping around.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Greatex90: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Davido anybody im see him knack.
He doesnt have taste small .
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Anyone that tells you rubbish that women can not tolerate polygamy , tell the idiot he knows nothing

If anything, women are attracted to married or engaged men as they know the only reason a woman will be with a man is because he is doing something right.

Women get confirmation from other women and will never risk dating a single dude who isn't ina relationship.

Their mindset is that if he was any good, he won't be single .

Hustle and leave romance for broke niggas.

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by ipobarecriminals: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2023
cheesy that year dem caught Mazi Kanu on top of yamz leg ipodo prostitu2. One fl@thead man died on top of a fellow married OSUlite recently cool
Kennyfancy:

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Slynation(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Yea...but you can have his money!!
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Jayhome24: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2023
You don't want her husband but opened your legs and Chipma husband kpekus you and gave you pregnant sorry whatelse remain, just tell me you these shameless people?

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by zomby(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:

How many wives, side-chicks and kids does your igbo father have? Is he taking care of you guys?

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by KELVINXY: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2023
I'm struggling these days to differentiate between David and Solomon

9 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by bonnyhope: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:

Most men and it cut across all tribes/races

Not only Yorubas

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Omoluabi16(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Why is chioma Rowland still with this davido? Even Tuface no disrespect Annie reach like this. Losing her son few months ago and constantly faced with all this BS. She dey try

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:

Yul na Yoruba man abi. Anofia the tribalistic 🤡

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Tadeus(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2023
willi926:
Men are polygamus in nature grin

Coming from a cheater, abeg count me out. But the baba get yansh sha 🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Enemyofpeace: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Justbeingreal:
I KNOW AFTER THAT DAVIDO BET PERFORMANCE ONE OTOLO SOMEWHERE GO WAN START DRAMA.

DAVID SEF NEEDS TO CALM DOWN..
no mind am. The guy just dey disappoint him prick
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by RPG2020(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2023
TriCee:
Haaa, then why you come open leg for pesin husband, and getting pregnant in the process??

Confused gender. Davido matter sef don tire me.
It still shocks me how these guys dive in raw with random girls. Abi STIs no dey again?

Maybe na only the cap he put grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by SIMPonPatrol(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2023
Sunisonflex39:
She set pass Chioma

Liar liar!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by alizma: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2023
You don't want her husband but you suddenly forgot where the sell pill that could protect you from unwanted pregnancy after having unprotected sex and the world abortion has also disappeared from your mental spreadsheet

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by bewla(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Women
Run town
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Enemyofpeace: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2023
zomby:

How many wives, many side-chicks and kids does your igbos father have? Is he taking care of you guys?
please ask the modafoka
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by ppogba: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:

An idiot will always want an opportunity to showcase himself.

You are highly recognized.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Felix6: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2023
ElexObi1:
Davido and pussy
Very ugly pussy at that

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Omoluabi16(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2023
dominique:
I pray God bless Chioma with her own children so she can focus on them while her randy husband gallivants about. I'm sure she knows by now that there's nothing she can do to stop him from sleeping around.
I don't think they're married yet. She needs to walk away ASAP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri / "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) / Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.