Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma (45745 Views)

I Only Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Truly Loves Me, Not Married / Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by alphaNomega: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
CuriousStudent:

For my observation,the reason women stick to wrong men is simple: where do I go next? Who will take me if I leave. That explains why ghosting or walking away is easier for a man as his options still remains open(so far as he proves to be valuable.
The imprint is much. She has spent a decade or more with him,had a child,lost a child,married etc.. his mark on her is much. Rarely will a man marry her aside for fame and the rest(ie the fame or prestige of having Davido wife as man).
For this reason I advice women to take the royal walk even if the relationship is just a month,dont wait till you have been scarred too much

Bros, abeg break down this your post for me. Are you saying a man will want to marry Chioma because she was Davido's wife? like some sort of fame or prestige?
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Davido imprint is much on her. Dated for a decade or more,had a child,lost the child,ups and down, this all pile up and messes with a woman psyche.his mark is all over her.For this reason I never endorse long term relationship. The moment you sense a relationship has coma or one thing,flee, even if it's two months only. The on and off,back and forth pile up that you are not emotionally free. Your next partner will suffer(if you find one). Just reject and cut off anything not going your way,so that you sleep at night without anyone in your thought,and go about your daily life without memories of the other person. When you prolong the journey of a turbulent union,it gets to a stage that you say "we have gone this far already so no need to break off".
We all should pick our battles and know the ones worth fighting for . A baby mama of his that he parted ways with just after a fling and has peacefully adapted and accepted the single life is in a better state than the "lucky one " that secured the ring at last as "compensation".
Being in a love triangle or labyrinth doesnt pay
I had a relative that was in such long term union. She began talking to herself at some point( psychosis) and almost stripped naked in public. She has become so mangled,jaded and broken to the point of no return due to this long term union. All because she has to be the one that finally secured the ring amongst all other ladies . Lol.

Let us not forget VFD wife that poured kerosene and burnt herself to death.

While pansophist may resent the idea of taking the royal walk and term it wanting the soft life,I have a question to ask him incase he manages to see this mention. would he marry someone that was long term with her ex and went through up and down( leaving much imprint and experiences) or a clean or close to a clean slate is better?
I will rather date a man that has never been in a committed relationship or just have flings for couple of months than the one that has been with a woman for years.
While He is part of you,you are part of him. How do you bond with someone else? I can imagine it from the male perspective as well.

We ladies obsession with relationship is much. When a man becomes a divorcee,or single father or chops breakfast,you will never see him coming out a few months later to say "I am looking for who to love me" and the rest. Most of them remain on their own and will never break their standards.. you can never see someone tell a single father rubbish or play with his head or force him to make choices detrimental to his kids. NEVER! But you see a single mom, just after six months of giving birth "looking for love and the rest",that explains why many are reduced to low hanging fruits and played with as toys.

We ladies should make right choices else we would be prolonging our suffering. It is really sad. Chioma should never have returned to the union just because of a ring. She should have just raised ifeanyi jejely in peace and find solace and happiness in something else. Marriage is not everything.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by flexyrule(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
naturefellow:
stop defending rubbish and generalizing.
Your comprehension is bad.

That I say I won't condemn someone, doesn't mean that his actions aren't bad.

I just decide to stay neutral on the matter.

Even if I condemn his actions, what does it change?

That he won't impregnate another random lady he meets at any of his tours?

Or would my condemnation stop you from being stupid and know when to mind your buisness and avoid people's mentions?
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Jeremiahantia18: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
flexyrule:

[color=#000099][/color]

Or would my condemnation stop you from being stupid and know when to mind your buisness and avoid people's mentions?
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by 43Ronin: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
yoruba men with their factory reset public prick.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Watinani(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
flexyrule:
“Don't Brag About Your Morals Until You Have Met Money To Fund Your Temptations”

– Moesha Boduong

I won't condemn Davido... Put many in his shoes, they'll do worse.

Exactly
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by ultraviolet27(f): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
Davido Should also go and amend His ways even though I don't pity any of His baby Mamas or even the Chioma They all Lack Values and Ethics So they Should deal with the Consequences,

If na Spiritual Problem mk Him go for Deliverance He isn't the only Rich Entertainer or even the Richest Entertainer in the World So why is His own different??the likes of Jay Z,Snoop Dogg,D Banj,Don Jazzy don't Sleep like Dogs outside without Protections

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by naturefellow(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
flexyrule:

yet to write essay on the ills of generalising too!
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by jetson06: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
Is your mother and sister finer than her?

Enemyofpeace:
Make we talk truth, this babe ugly. Her mouth be like that of pepeiye. Davido fall my hand o. Na people like portable suppose to dey sleep with this kind ugly babe now. Tuale for Olamide badoooooo
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Twoclans(f): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Even if this guy must dive in raw, biko is withdrawal method such a difficult thing.

Abeg I jump and pass on wetin no concern me

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Ugwuoke347(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Women

Women can open legs for anything to come in as far as money dey
If you want to know ..Just manage and buy a low budget ass car I bet by balls you will bang almost all Women in your street
And for that of infection forget it except you are talking about the normal infection but if na hiv you dey talk about bro hiv does not get into human body so easily...you know the funny thing you can sleep with someone with hiv and still you won't get it...the only time you have a higher risk of getting it is when you refuse to treat other infections like gonorrhoea, syphilis...especially syphilis in your body before sleeping with hiv person

You need to be cautioned.
You are an agent of destruction.
You need to take a hard look at all the ungodly comments you post on this forum and caution yourself. Where are your morals? Have you lost every sense of shame and moral shyness deposited in your soul by your Creator to guide your behaviour and utterances?
You are promoting depraved and degenerate living on this forum.
Take a thought, do well to reflect calmly on the nature of things you post here. You are misleading insecure minds.
You are poisoning unregenerated souls.
God Almighty is watching you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Jsucre(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Yoruba men and lack of self control
what tribe are you?
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by AuschwitzPrefec: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
Destined2win:
sad

It is very obvious that Davido is a highly irresponsible man. Unfortunately he also has the money and fame to magnify it.

There is no justification for this kind of lifestyle; dipping penis into every vagina without protection. It is very clear that there is a high chance that Davido is a walking bag of sexually transmitted diseases.

I only feel for Chioma; she alone knows how many times she treats STDs contracted from David Adeleke.

If I see Chioma face to face today, I will tell her something that make her move out of David's house in under 24 hours because David will still impregnate more women in the future.

Being famous and rich is not a passport for irresponsibity

Dim Ojukwu was a product of a randy penis.

So before you castigate Davido and Yorubas know the greatest Ibo man ever (according to you guys) was a mistake - a weekend Puna in far away Kano.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by sharone21(f): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
TriCee:
Haaa, then why you come open leg for pesin husband, and getting pregnant in the process??

Confused gender. Davido matter sef don tire me.
It still shocks me how these guys dive in raw with random girls. Abi STIs no dey again?

They met 7yrs ago ..... On and off relationship not one night stand.....This pregnancy and lack of rest of mind really affected this fine girl.

As an American, she didn't know( many of them don't know) D is a married man. A French girl too says she is pregnant for him and all are doing pregnancy tests online as proofs.

Maybe putting on his ring always will help scare away these women and help his weakness for women. I see why Chioma decided to follow him to shows even at the expense of neglecting who should matter most to her.

David can never be a widower incase anything happens to Chioma, it is just for him to gravitate back to one of his women. So, Chioma should love herself more, have few kids and the to maintain good health, figure and good psychological balance. D has helped her with enough kids already sef.

He leaves evidences of his cheating everywhere, not too mature minded

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Destined2win: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Dim Ojukwu was a product of a randy penis.

So before you castigate Davido and Yorubas know the greatest Ibo man ever (according to you guys) was a mistake - a weekend Puna in far away Kano.
This comment shows how tiny you brain is. You are almost brainless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by AuschwitzPrefec: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Destined2win:
This comment shows how tiny you brain is. You are almost brainless

Ojukwu was not supposed to happen .

His mother was weekend Puna and nothing more
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Pacyrus(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Women

Women can open legs for anything to come in as far as money dey
If you want to know ..Just manage and buy a low budget ass car I bet by balls you will bang almost all Women in your street
And for that of infection forget it except you are talking about the normal infection but if na hiv you dey talk about bro hiv does not get into human body so easily...you know the funny thing you can sleep with someone with hiv and still you won't get it...the only time you have a higher risk of getting it is when you refuse to treat other infections like gonorrhoea, syphilis...especially syphilis in your body before sleeping with hiv person
Doctor Slawomiir... Domor
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by thunderbabs: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:

Yoruba men? Lol...
Men, regardless of ethnicity or race cheat.
Cheating is as old as the creation of earth
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by eepeepook: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
It’s obvious she doesn’t. Akatas are a different breed.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
you no get eyes abi?

I get na
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by nedekid: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kai, this babe will finally teach davido lesson ie based on the video I just watched. She even address chioma, that she is not out to destroy anyones ralationship. If you read the deep meaning, what she wants is not attention, marraige, relationship but MONEY.
That belle is her cashout! Her taste is high, understand she has a swimsuit wear business, she has over 700k followers, her teeth, ass, boobs, nose are all cosmetically enhanced.
In surmarry, her child support demand will be high! She will likely recieve it for 18years!
This kind lady fit demand $50k monthly, demand car and house tgr pikin go use. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Clazzone(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
Walahi! Na our mata go kill dem... Yoruba too carry grace.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Clazzone(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
Na Yoruba matter go kill nna finish
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by elonize(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
TriCee:
Haaa, then why you come open leg for pesin husband, and getting pregnant in the process??

Confused gender. Davido matter sef don tire me.
It still shocks me how these guys dive in raw with random girls. Abi STIs no dey again?
sm do test bfor d deliverance session grin
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by elonize(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
isabi2lof:
I no say the IndecentStar no want Davido as husband but as baby papa , but that guy no get class at all.

True true money no fit buy sense and class.
but d Nigeria today, if u nor get money,ur word nor go mk sense
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by isabi2lof: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
elonize:
but d Nigeria today, if u nor get money,ur word nor go mk sense

At least him dick don make sense grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by koolaid87: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:

Women love yoruba Men.

Just as they loved their forefathers; David, solomon
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by elonize(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
CuriousStudent:
Davido imprint is much on her. Dated for a decade or more,had a child,lost the child,ups and down, this all pile up and messes with a woman psyche.his mark is all over her.For this reason I never endorse long term relationship. The moment you sense a relationship has coma or one thing,flee, even if it's two months only. The on and off,back and forth pile up that you are not emotionally free. Your next partner will suffer(if you find one). Just reject and cut off anything not going your way,so that you sleep at night without anyone in your thought,and go about your daily life without memories of the other person. When you prolong the journey of a turbulent union,it gets to a stage that you say "we have gone this far already so no need to break off".
We all should pick our battles and know the ones worth fighting for . A baby mama of his that he parted ways with just after a fling and has peacefully adapted and accepted the single life is in a better state than the "lucky one " that secured the ring at last as "compensation".
Being in a love triangle or labyrinth doesnt pay
I had a relative that was in such long term union. She began talking to herself at some point( psychosis) and almost stripped naked in public. She has become so mangled,jaded and broken to the point of no return due to this long term union. All because she has to be the one that finally secured the ring amongst all other ladies . Lol.

Let us not forget VFD wife that poured kerosene and burnt herself to death.

While pansophist may resent the idea of taking the royal walk and term it wanting the soft life,I have a question to ask him incase he manages to see this mention. would he marry someone that was long term with her ex and went through up and down( leaving much imprint and experiences) or a clean or close to a clean slate is better?
I will rather date a man that has never been in a committed relationship or just have flings for couple of months than the one that has been with a woman for years.
While He is part of you,you are part of him. How do you bond with someone else? I can imagine it from the male perspective as well.

We ladies obsession with relationship is much. When a man becomes a divorcee,or single father or chops breakfast,you will never see him coming out a few months later to say "I am looking for who to love me" and the rest. Most of them remain on their own and will never break their standards.. you can never see someone tell a single father rubbish or play with his head or force him to make choices detrimental to his kids. NEVER! But you see a single mom, just after six months of giving birth "looking for love and the rest",that explains why many are reduced to low hanging fruits and played with as toys.

We ladies should make right choices else we would be prolonging our suffering. It is really sad. Chioma should never have returned to the union just because of a ring. She should have just raised ifeanyi jejely in peace and find solace and happiness in something else. Marriage is not everything.
marriage is everything... But dat desperation will lead many to doom..smtimes its smtin dey caused with their hands
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:52am On Jun 29, 2023
undisputedKOC:
The grandmother was Igbo, so it is obviously the ashawo genes he inherited that are disturbimg this promising young man doing great for himself.

I tell people that things like this is what happens when you get your lineage mixed with Igbo blood, the genetics becomes fundamentally polluted and people begin to behave like animals in the jungle.

In this life never ever make the mistake of polluting your generations with Igbo genes. It is a damaging curse that will take centuries to remove undecided

I mbecile, your mama no tell you say Tiwa Savage wey dey post her toto online na full blooded yoruba. Tribe with the most loose set of men and women.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Enemyofpeace: 2:37am On Jun 29, 2023
jetson06:
Is your mother and sister finer than her?

you've been noticed. Next hediot please
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by flexyrule(m): 3:11am On Jun 29, 2023
naturefellow:
yet to write essay on the ills of generalising too!
Oga stay off my mention.

No be me be Davido!

Even if you had access to Davido, you won't have to the courage to advise him.

No con dey here dey vomit rubbish on top matter wey no concern both of us.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2023
Believeintruth:

What tribe is Sammy Okposo?

He was Urhobo from Delta State

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.