Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque (35900 Views)

Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO / Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze / Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by SemperFid: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
Squirrel1:
see how scared you are about the religion of truth and peace.

O ye unbeliever, Allahs plan is bigger than you and whatever you stand for.

Let's pretend I'm a Muslim but God forbid. You borrow me money and e reach to pay i no wan pay you. You come ask me for the money for my house I run aside accuse you of blasphemy. Fellow kursed Muslims will run inside the house and stone u to death.

Religion of piss
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Squirrel1(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
SemperFid:

Let's pretend I'm a Muslim but God forbid. You borrow me money and e reach to pay i no wan pay you. You come ask me for the money for my house I run aside accuse you of blasphemy. Fellow kursed Muslims will run inside the house and stone u to death.

Religion of piss
May Allah Heal you, guid you and bring you towards light.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Squirrel1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

You want to use reverse psychology ? sorry it won't work grin
I'm glad you know the truth. May Allah heal you and guid you toward Islam
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Brendaniel: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
Squirrel1:
I'm glad you know the truth. May Allah heal you and guid you toward Islam

Oga it is not still working grin the truth will always remain the truth even reverse psychology cannot change it....
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Greenfaces: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
Iamzik:

Please help us explain this to your Kano brothers before they start killing innocent people. This same thing happened in 2006 when innocent Nigerians lost their lives because somebody drew cartoon in Denmark
Worry about sokoto and not kano. We are very enlightened here. The only north western state that snuffed all traces of bokoharam even before the government knew how to go about it. Bokoharam only attacked here a few times but never found a settling ground here because kano youths wouldn't trade their heritage for a few dollars. If by now you don't know these things are part of the poverty mechanism schemes in nigeria, then welcome to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by IslamIsIdiotic: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
The person who wants to burn the koran is an ex muslim from Iraq and he has every right to do so.
As a Christian I have seen atheists, muslims and Satanists ripping up the Bible.

All I did was ignore them.

The idea of killing someone for destroying a book is stupid beyond belief.

God1000:
This is one of the reasons turkey is blocking their bid to join NATO.

As a Christian, I don't support the burning of quran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by IslamIsIdiotic: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
I have burned the koran and put it on the Internet.
All that happened is that mooslims threatened and cried with rage, but they couldn't do anything because allah is a useless god.

I actually fear nairaland mods more than I fear allah or I would have gladly done it NL

ipobarecriminals:
grin fl@theads cool muzlimz should go and do same in Kano/Sokoto make we see
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Aduke96: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
StJasper:

Where is that misguided element who was saying Muslims are evil?

I said this yesterday or two days ago that madness in the name of religion is not limited to Islam alone.

I am a Christian and I have seen and heard many crazy things which our people are doing in the name of religion.

Will any reasonable Christian be cool with Muslims burning the Bible in the name of protest?

You are just an ass licker.....if you aren't comfortable being a Christian please stop telling us, hurry join Islam if you love it dearly.
There is chance that the man staging the protest was 98% Ex Muslim.
Stop been emotional and sympathiser, let people express themselves.
Muslim failed to know that they can't keep freedom away from people forever, once people are out of the bondage they just want to express themselves anyhow they can.
Stop dragging Christianity to this shit!
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by zinaunreal(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
Good
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

Your kind of Christians are cowards...

We don't need Ur kind in this world
Can you point to where it says to burn Muslims in the Bible?
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by ivolt: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jimasun:

China didn't ban anyone from fasting.
Your brain has been devastated with western propaganda

You have scarified your brain to the kids on Telegram.

Perhaps you are still redeemable.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/6/18/china-bans-muslims-from-fasting-ramadan-in-xinjiang

https://www.albawaba.net/news/china-bans-fasting-muslim-dominated-region-during-ramadan-709604

SMH
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Pacesetter123(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
God1000:

But you will support the burning of churches and killing of innocence Deborah authorized by that same Koran?
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by mamaafrik(m): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hotecZZ-hAU&feature=youtu.be
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Pacesetter123(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ohh, God protect the northern christians for me...oo,expecially in Kano and Kaduna.
Those illiterate Moslem youths might likely start killing spree in retaliation to the happening in far away Sweden.
Remember the Danish news paper cartoon and what they did to Christians in the north?
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Farid24224(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
goodnessme1:
As you guys dey lead,are you better than any of us.

Go buy something cheaper than us make we see.

Fuul!! try attack Igbos and see your end.

Shatap!!! Chestbeater.. Keyboard warrior

Everyone knows you guys are second class citizens and will remain like that..

Una don forget wetin happen last time you guys try nonsense..
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by dreamxhaser: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
The earlier Europe and other parts of the world start rejecting Islam the better, Islam and LGBTQ folks are in the same category of behavior

When they are few they demand for special rights, when they are plenty they take away your rights

Oga the guy burning it did not claim to be a Christian neither is he from Sweden, he is from Iraq, so please don't lump Christianity with his action, Islam has so many problems different people are angry and concerned about, So don't try to make it look as if anyone against Islam must be a Christian.

Mumu

Islam is one if the reason lagbt hasnt dominte the world.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dshocker:
Nigeria Northern Muslims will not like this...

They will want to use it to attack Biafrans in Northeria territory, but thank God Biafrans liberation forces will not waste time to respond in kind against those Nigeria terrorist in Biafra territory if should anything happen to Biafrans again outside Biafra territory.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by victorazy(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
God1000:

And you think wolf care about you?
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by StJasper(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
Aduke96:

You are just an ass licker.....if you aren't comfortable being a Christian please stop telling us, hurry join Islam if you love it dearly.
There is chance that the man staging the protest was 98% Ex Muslim.
Stop been emotional and sympathiser, let people express themselves.
Muslim failed to know that they can't keep freedom away from people forever, once people are out of the bondage they just want to express themselves anyhow they can.
Stop dragging Christianity to this shit!

You are only speaking from ignorance and blighted opinion. Sweden is a country with zero Muslim population. There is no single mosque in Sweden.

By the way, have you read the history of our Christianity? Do you know the level of evil perpetrated by the early Christian Church and it's leaders?

I am a Christian but I don't celebrate dogmatism and stupidity in the name of religion.

In the southwestern part of this country, we have families that have Muslims and Christians as members of the same family and they are living in peace.

This can never be found in any other part of this country.

Religious tolerance is zero in most parts of Nigeria and the world over.

Many countries in Africa and Asia don't tolerate Christianity while some countries in Latin America and Asia too don't tolerate Islam.

Most of these bigoted Christians in Nigeria don't see any religious difference whenever they need a lady to sleep with freely.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Kingson28: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=Righthussle post=124090328]

You're an idiot for you not to know that the Bible contains a lot of passages that encourage violence . Let me help you show you one. I know you don't read your bible, foolish people like you only use it as bullet proof. Number 31. And please don't foolishly mention me to tell me about how the old testament is not the Bible.

What did Jesus Christ teach?
That's the question I asked you.
I don't banter words with unintelligent atheists like you.
Answer my question: What did Jesus teach about violence?
Do your homework before rushing to disgrace your family online by your ignorance.
Good night.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Kay25(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
Righthussle:
I wish the protesters will burn the Bible, the Koran and the Torah. All these books encourage violence, senseless killings, slavery and gender discrimination with fake promises that only greedy fools believe.
U haven't Hussle well if u think bible support
S vawulence
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by GoodIsGod: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
Rossikk:

YOU ARE SUPREMELY DELUDED. NO RELIGION HAS SLAUGHTERED MORE PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH THAN CHRISTIANITY.

Where does one start?

THR CHRISTIAN KING OF BELGIUM KILLED 25 MILLION CONGOLESE.

HITLER WAS A CHRISTIAN SUPPORTED BY GERMAN BISHOPS WHO GAVE HIM THE NAZI SALUTE.

THE SLAVE SHIPS CAME FROM CHRISTIAN NATIONS.

THE INQUISITIONS, THE CRUSADES, THE COLONIAL INVASIONS…. WW1 AND WW2…

CHRISTIANITY IS DRIPPING WITH THE BLOOD OF BILLIONS OF PEOPLE.

You are sick.

Go find out what caused the crusades before you start masturbating on useless points.
The Temple Mount in Jerusalem was desecrated by Muslims and Idol worshipers and a Mosque was built on the Temple of Solomon. And many other things done to Jerusalem that the crusaders felt it was time to change. You think that was not grievous enough to fight for?
Can you compare that to fighting because Jesus was insulted or because the Bible was burnt or tore into pieces?

All these instances you mentioned were not done for Christianity. Hitler's action that you mentioned for example. What correlation?

Because a sick person called Hitler killed millions of Jews and has a Christian name or sleeps and wakes up in the church doesn't mean his actions were for the Religion.

And by the way, why type in capital letters? Oh! You think typing in Capital Letters would convince reasonable people that you are speaking sense.

Show me where a Bible was burnt or Jesus was insulted and christians rise up to fight.
Or where non christians were killed by christians because of their choice of religion.

The Demons in you know the truth. They just wanna twist the story to please Lucifer the lord of your life.

Greaaaout of my mention!
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Brendaniel: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Mumu

Islam is one if the reason lagbt hasnt dominte the world.

I never said Islam and LGBTQ are the same, I only said they behave alike when it comes to believers and non-believers
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Exceed15: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
God1000:

They shouldn't be burning churches too.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Righthussle: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=Kingson28 post=124094244][/quote]

Is your 🧠 that small? Who's talking about the Jesus's teachings or Muhammed's teaching? I am talking about what is contained in the stupid books.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Kingson28: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=Righthussle post=124094887]

Is your 🧠 that small? Who's talking about the Jesus's teachings or Muhammed's teaching? I am talking about what is contained in the stupid books.

I can see you're not intelligent enough for a civilized discussion.
There is no use responding to your gibberish.
Bye.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Righthussle: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=Kingson28 post=124094954][/quote]

I wish you were one of the little boys your god instructed Moses to kill or your mother was one of the little girls that your god instructed his killer squad to keep for themselves in numbers 31.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Righthussle: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kay25:

U haven't Hussle well if u think bible support
S vawulence

I wish you were one of the little boys your god instructed Moses to kill or your mother was one of the little girls that your god instructed his killer squad to keep for themselves in numbers 31.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Righthussle: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
GoodIsGod:

I wish they burn your Godless empty skull join.
Why would a sane human associate CHRISTIANITY with violence.

Oponu

It's not compulsory for you to believe there is a God but lying against a religion which promotes peace and has no hand in violence is senseless.

Burn a trailer load of the Bible and you won't hear a word from Christians.

Next time the demons ruling your sick life want to link Christians with violence tell them they are on the wrong path.

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Aduke96: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
StJasper:

You are only speaking from ignorance and blighted opinion. Sweden is a country with zero Muslim population. There is no single mosque in Sweden.

By the way, have you read the history of our Christianity? Do you know the level of evil perpetrated by the early Christian Church and it's leaders?

I am a Christian but I don't celebrate dogmatism and stupidity in the name of religion.

In the southwestern part of this country, we have families that have Muslims and Christians as members of the same family and they are living in peace.

This can never be found in any other part of this country.

Religious tolerance is zero in most parts of Nigeria and the world over.

Many countries in Africa and Asia don't tolerate Christianity while some countries in Latin America and Asia too don't tolerate Islam.

Most of these bigoted Christians in Nigeria don't see any religious difference whenever they need a lady to sleep with freely.

Bed time story!
The man protester is an ex muslim from iraq who feel deceived by his previous religion, he need to express himself. if you arent comfortable stop the protest then grin
we are no longer in the past, this is 21st century,.... ..hear yourself again, and shame on you!
if Christianity has done evil in the past, other religion should follow suit now?
listen ass licker, there is freedom in Christianity, if you are tired of what you believe and and can no longer defend your faith please convert we don't see your relevance.
Hypocrites.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by StJasper(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
Aduke96:

Bed time story!
The man protester is an ex muslim from iraq who feel deceived by his previous religion, he need to express himself. if you arent comfortable stop the protest then grin
we are no longer in the past, this is 21st century,.... ..hear yourself again, and shame on you!
if Christianity has done evil in the past, other religion should follow suit now?
listen ass licker, there is freedom in Christianity, if you are tired of what you believe and and can no longer defend your faith please convert we don't see your relevance.
Hypocrites.

Your response only confirmed the shallowness of your thinking faculty.

NO MAN OWNS A RELIGION!!!

Christianity doesn't belong to you. You are a Christian because the British brought it to Nigeria.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Aduke96: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
StJasper:

Your response only confirmed the shallowness of your thinking faculty.

NO MAN OWNS A RELIGION!!!

Christianity doesn't belong to you. You are a Christian because the British brought it to Nigeria.

Say anything you like asslicker......if that will make you sleep well tonight.
i never ask you who own it or where it came from

next time you don't drag Christianity to your f***h opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect / 82-year-old Nangolo Mbumba Sworn In As Fourth Namibian President / "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.