Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque (35855 Views)

Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO / Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze / Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by NAC1666: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
Protest in northern Nigeria and Arab world loading...
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by 41lady(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
bjdon:

I agree, and I believe no true peace loving Christians will support this. However the fact remains Sweden is a liberal country and they do not take religion seriously. I would advice our Muslim brothers and sisters to ignore this provocation.

It is not the original Sweden citizen that stir the protest and burning the Quran, research and read again. It is an Iraqi man who found out that the Quran is false and brainwashed book.

Many Arabs are realizing that. Quran and Islam is not the true book and religion to follow.

3 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Watinani(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dshocker:
Nigeria Northern Muslims will not like this...

All true muslim will not like it
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by GoodIsGod: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
Righthussle:
I wish the protesters will burn the Bible, the Koran and the Torah. All these books encourage violence, senseless killings, slavery and gender discrimination with fake promises that only greedy fools believe.

I wish they burn your Godless empty skull join.
Why would a sane human associate CHRISTIANITY with violence.

Oponu

It's not compulsory for you to believe there is a God but lying against a religion which promotes peace and has no hand in violence is senseless.

Burn a trailer load of the Bible and you won't hear a word from Christians.

Next time the demons ruling your sick life want to link Christians with violence tell them they are on the wrong path.

4 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
brainhgeek:
I am a devote Christian but I think that this is a bad move. The impact of this action will not be felt in Sweden alone. Remember the Danish cartoon and its resonance. You do not evangelize by condemning the religion you met a man with, you only allow the Holy Spirit to minister life and light to the person you are praying for and evangelizing to.
This is a very wrong move!

Your kind of Christians are cowards...

We don't need Ur kind in this world

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Felix6: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Popesuccess:
Tention will be high in kano now. Those days people will start running to barracks and places like Sabon gari
Exactly, but these days all man with his pumpey in the shop.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by hotseat: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Truthday:

Mumu. There are countless churches in Saudi Arabia

Says who?

In Saudi Arabia, it's totally forbidden to build a church.

Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by pargelenis(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Another animal trying to cover up the barbaric laws of their over edited and polluted book,yiu can never hide it.the same book that days kill a child if he disrespect his parent lol,i wonder if a christian will exist if they follow the nonsensical rules in their bible
are you a moslemterrorist? If so, go shove a pork sandwich into your buccal cavity, you degenerate almajiri … product of a koranicc education thus rendering you a complete möron grin

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by RALPHOW(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
I don't support this stupidity!!
However if Muslims can ignore them just like Christians, they will definitely stop the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by God1000(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
ArewaNorth:

If truly u know history, the resistance of Turkiye against Sweden joining NATO is beyond the recent burning Qur'an, it is absolutely because of Kurdish long before this nonsensical barbarism of these lost souls!
I know everything, this will further worsen the situation

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by NaziNaptu2: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:
THE BIBLE IS WELL RESPECTED AND THE ONE AND ONLY BOOK THE DEVIL SO MUCH RESPECT TOO.

INFECT LET ME INVITE OUR NAIRALAND PREACHERS AND EVANGELIST TO CONTINUE THE PREACHING.

I WAS SAYING IT THE OTHER DAY THAT THE GOV AND ARMY SHOULD PROTECT THE CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH,

WITH THIS NEWS,I PRAY FOR THE INNOCENT CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH

ONLY JESUS IS THE SAVIOUR.

WEALTH IS GOOD.

I WAS SAYING IT THE OTHER DAY THAT THE GOV AND ARMY SHOULD PROTECT THE CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH,

WITH THIS NEWS, I PRAY FOR THE INNOCENT CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH

The question that any reasonable human being should ask is: "Why should what happens all the way in Stockholm, Sweden have any bearing on Christians living in the northern part of the Zoological Republic of Animal Kingdom, Zoogeria?" I guess, Christians in the South should attack Muslims living in the South anytime Christians are attacked anywhere in the world. Ignorant FOOLS everywhere!
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Kingson28: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=Righthussle post=124087139]I wish the protesters will burn the Bible, the Koran and the Torah. All these books encourage violence, senseless killings, slavery and gender discrimination with fake promises that only greedy fools believe.

You're obviously ignorant.
Have you read the Bible, the New Testament?
Have you studied the teachings of Jesus Christ?
You need to get sense because you apparently lack one.
May you find the sanity you desperately need to help you make sufficient research before blindly disgracing yourself online by making incorrect assertions.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Sunkanni(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
grin Wahalla Dey Sleep, Yanga go wake am up … Season films coming soon
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Asswipemod: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nwaotu10:
If it were to be before, Northerners will start killing the Igbos in the north because of this news! grin grin

Thankgod for IPOB and ESN grin

And UGM too shey?😉
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Asswipemod: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
John4B:

Believe it or not.... There's no Igbo Muslim. Igbos can only be Christians, traditionalists or judaizers.

Well I just read about an Igbo Muslim named Suraju on this forum. You better do your research before spewing ignorance here.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Asswipemod: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Christians indeed!,i laughed at your cowardness and stupidity.you have muslims living around you but you can't talk and blab all the rubbish you're saying here.you have no where to spit out their rubbish in but a faceless forum.shame on you and your feeble ego😒

Thank you, serial, psycho killer.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Neoteny7: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
Muslims can equally argue that lynching the man is freedom of expression.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by adams123: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
SemperFid:
If you don't destroy Islam now, it will wreck you. Islam is a cankerworm. Give no room to ret@rded fucktards

And you can't enter paradise unless you are a Muslim. Therefore, ready for hell fire if you die in your present state.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Righthussle: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=Kingson28 post=124089930][/quote]

You're an idiot for you not to know that the Bible contains a lot of passages that encourage violence . Let me help you show you one. I know you don't read your bible, foolish people like you only use it as bullet proof. Number 31. And please don't foolishly mention me to tell me about how the old testament is not the Bible.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by thatigboman: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
Foolish jihadists will start killing igbos in the north for what happened in Sweden
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by ovie8200: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dshocker:
Nigeria Northern Muslims will not like this...

Who CARE!
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by DMerciful(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
Its just a book
God1000:
This is one of the reasons turkey is blocking their bid to join NATO.

As a Christian, I don't support the burning of quran
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by sisisioge: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
Haaaa! And they know that these people like to defend their god with violence...trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Akharmony: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
Many unbeliever have various religious book on there maket shelve. i dont even undersrand all this idolizing the book instead of taken heed to the word inside of for the renewal of our mind and live peacefully. .
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Jimasun: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
ivolt:

NOPE!
Turkey is blocking Sweden because of the Kurdish activists granted assylum in the country.
It has nothing to do with religion.

Have you ever asked yourself why no single muslim country, not even the full sharia ones
has ever condemned China on religious grounds? Not even a single protest to burn Chinese flags?

I mean, China bans its muslim population from fasting, sends muslim to re-education camps
and regularly demolish and redesign mosques using the CCP and atheistic confucian architecture styles,
yet not even a shred of complaints from muslim countries?

Countries act based on interests, not basal emotions.

China didn't ban anyone from fasting.
Your brain has been devastated with western propaganda
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
God1000:

But, you support the burning of traditional shrines.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by ehissi(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
God1000:

He bought it with his own money.......so far it doesn't infringe or impede on your way of life or way of life of others, let bygones be bygones......

But on a serious note, his actions prove the intolerance of Muslims in general on faith issues.

As a Muslim if you have questions about the Christian faith, you can undertake pilgrimage to Jerusalem and have your questions answered, but only Muslims are allowed to enter Mecca....

If you say anything about revered personalities in the bible, at the worst an average Christian will be amused at your ignorance or arrogance depending on which point you speak from, at best a Christian will try to teach you the error of your statements or debate on it; say anything about any revered personality in their religious books and Muslims will draw blood, kill whoever is involved and demand immediately that people should learn to tolerate people of other faiths and religious beliefs.......irony.

If you burn a bible, an average Christian will be concerned for the safety of fellow Christians and channel their efforts towards escaping to a safe place to be a Christian, burn the Qoran and you are dead no questions asked, you dont even need to burn it, let 2 persons who are muslims bear witness that you did it and "Oya Sope Otilo"........

They need to learn to be ambassadors of their faith, which they have dubbed a religion of peace......

No offence intended

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Sammy5413(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
I thought you were referring to one Korean movie until I saw you say it's a holy book.
I grew up to know it's called Quran or Qur'an and not Koran
We learn everyday, thank you nairaland!!!
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by eleniyan2020: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:
THE BIBLE IS WELL RESPECTED AND THE ONE AND ONLY BOOK THE DEVIL SO MUCH RESPECT TOO.

INFECT LET ME INVITE OUR NAIRALAND PREACHERS AND EVANGELIST TO CONTINUE THE PREACHING.

WITH THIS NEWS,I PRAY FOR THE INNOCENT CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH

ONLY JESUS IS THE SAVIOUR.

WEALTH IS GOOD.
bible is well respected...you forgot the lady that smoke with the respected bible!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by deyplay: 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
God1000:

so NATO is pro Muslims or what? If anything, NATO is fully Christian with few Muslims. However, I don't support burning of their book
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by SaLongs1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
God1000:

Even if you are a Jew it doesn't matter. This people are tired of appeasing violent extremism.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by RoyalDiadems: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
Mightymanna:
They need to Burn hundred millions of Muslims that memorize the Quran too.

The Religion of God will prevail all over the world even though the disbelievers may hate it, in the Near future Islam will be the dominant religion in Sweden in Europe insha Allah

Which one is the religion of God? Dey play. God has no religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) / Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect / Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.