Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque (35854 Views)

Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO / Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze / Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by ipobarecriminals: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
cassyrooy:
Stop talking further, if you know the depth Igbos have crossed in Northern Nigeria both peacefully and violently, you wouldn't continue for out-of-respect reasons.
cross the sea/ocean and catch me then. Shey Mazi Kanu even Confam it
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Sunnyski: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
Burn it and also burn the Mumuhamed join... Burn all the unrepentant islam-a-bad

4 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by SemperFid: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
Greenfaces:
Gaza is owned by Palestinians( as acknowledged by international court). There are thousands of Palestinians who forcefully fled their land due to the isreali occupation. What did the world say? What did you say about the killing of Palestinians in their own country by the people they gave refuge to after world war 2? Oh you think they should be forced out their homes and not allowed to practice their religion anywhere?
Is islam a regional religion? Are there not american muslims or canadian muslims everywhere? Who told you islam is a religion for a particular set of people. Anyone anywhere on the earth should be allowed to worship his God.

Afghanistan will not allow any church in their country. If you are caught with the Bible, taliban will burn you.

Sweden will not allow any mosque in their country. If you are caught with the Koran, Sweden will kill you.

I don't know why you're shedding tears mentioning me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Manna4Gurls: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
John4B:

Believe it or not.... There's no Igbo Muslim. Igbos can only be Christians, traditionalists or judaizers.

Dey play. Them full Enugu

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by cassyrooy(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cross the sea/ocean and catch me then. Shey Mazi Kanu even Confam it
Peace!
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Popesuccess(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dshocker:
Nigeria Northern Muslims will not like this...
They might even protest and killed innocent christian

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by jeff1607(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
ivolt:

NOPE!
Turkey is blocking Sweden because of the Kurdish activists granted assylum in the country.
It has nothing to do with religion.

Have you ever asked yourself why no single muslim country, not even the full sharia ones
has ever condemned China on religious grounds? Not even a single protest to burn Chinese flags?

I mean, China bans its muslim population from fasting, sends muslim to re-education camps
and regularly demolish and redesign mosques using the CCP and atheistic confucian architecture styles,
yet not even a shred of complaints from muslim countries?

I'd like to know why sir, just curious

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by ipobarecriminals: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
cheesy grin Good
cassyrooy:
Peace!
cool
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Bringbackmandat: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
God1000:
This is one of the reasons turkey is blocking their bid to join NATO.

As a Christian, I don't support the burning of quran
why?
Then you support the Quran that gave them authority to burn Deborah.
Without that useless book called Quran Nigeria would have been a peaceful country.
God bless Sweden.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by gaskiyamagana: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
9jvirgin:
I fear who no fear the most violent religion ever known to mankind.
" If you have no SWORD, sell your clock and buy one " command of Jesus to his disciples
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Bringbackmandat: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dshocker:
they should go to court.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by ipobarecriminals: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
grin grin grin cheesy cool
Manna4Gurls:

Dey play. Them full Enugu
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by goodnessme1(f): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Greenfaces:
THEY WILL COLLECT WOTOWOTO

You waste your time burning Qur'an (even though one or two of them will loose a head). The real location of the Qur'an is the mind of muslims. I don't need a Qur'an book presently to recite a large portion of it. And I'm not even the hardworking serious type of muslim. Just an average person who grew up in the south south. If all the Qur'an in the world is taken away today, it will be reproduced again overnight
How will they collect wotowoto?

Are you people planning to blow the protesters with bomb?

4 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Pascal181: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dshocker:
They will even protest here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by chuksanambra: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
John4B:

Believe it or not.... There's no Igbo Muslim. Igbos can only be Christians, traditionalists or judaizers.

You are very very ignorant.
Chibuzor Abdulaziz Ude a billionaire from Anambra had been an Alhaji before you were born.

Even Regina Daniel is a Muslim by virtue of being in marriage to Muniru Nwoko who is a Muslim.

Read about more prominent Igbo Muslims here.
https://muslimnews.com.ng/2019/05/15/10-influential-igbo-muslims-from-south-east-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Manna4Gurls: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
I read about igbo muzlimz here today. Check the threads

Yh! In Enugu

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Righthussle: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sunnyski:

If you think the Bible encourages violence then you need to see a doctor asap
You're an IDIOT. A BIG FOOL. Have you read Numbers 31

I wish you were one of the little boys your god instructed Moses to kill or your mother was one of the little girls that your god instructed his killer squad to keep for themselves in numbers 31.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Popesuccess(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Felix6:
ANOTHER ONE' WAITING FOR RIOT TO START IN KANO.
Tention will be high in kano now. Those days people will start running to barracks and places like Sabon gari

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Truthday: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
ivolt:

NOPE!
Turkey is blocking Sweden because of the Kurdish activists granted assylum in the country.
It has nothing to do with religion.

Have you ever asked yourself why no single muslim country, not even the full sharia ones
has ever condemned China on religious grounds? Not even a single protest to burn Chinese flags?

I mean, China bans its muslim population from fasting, sends muslim to re-education camps
and regularly demolish and redesign mosques using the CCP and atheistic confucian architecture styles,
yet not even a shred of complaints from muslim countries?

Erdogan himself said, gell not allow an anti-iskam country join NATO and ge calls it redline. I have video if this. So stop saying nonsense.

As for China, there's nothing like stop then from fasting or practicing Islam. Xinjiang is an autonomous state occupying 60% of china. They're only trying to Chinese then more than being more Muslim in architecture and thought.

The purpose is to bind the country and remove possibility of state identity. If your premise is true, why is it that it's only Xinjiang that the open reeducation camp not other part of chibe where there are several Muslims too. So stop the lie
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by gaskiyamagana: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
why?
Without that useless book called Quran Nigeria would have been a peaceful country.
God bless Sweden.
Sorry, Deborah husband. Hope you have gotten another pussy or you are still mourning her.

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by SemperFid: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
God1000:
This is one of the reasons turkey is blocking their bid to join NATO.

As a Christian, I don't support the burning of quran

What do you think will happen to you if you carry Bible enter Afghanistan?

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by SemperFid: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Sorry, Deborah husband. Hope you have gotten another pussy or you are still mourning her.

Even as you are celebrating your ed el nonsense, you cannot even be mindful of your words as you're in a sacred celebration so to speak... retarded fucktardd

6 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Greenfaces: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
SemperFid:

Afghanistan will not allow any church in their country. If you are caught with the Bible, taliban will burn you.

Sweden will not allow any mosque in their country. If you are caught with the Koran, Sweden will kill you.

I don't know why you're shedding tears mentioning me.
ode. You mentioned me!

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by God1000(m): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
why?
God bless Sweden.
You have to understand how backward and uncivilised some northern Muslims are, do you see the citizens of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and other Muslim countries burning their own people over blasphemy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by SemperFid: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Greenfaces:
ode. You mentioned me!

Hehe e pain am 😆
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Truthday: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sitwalkstand:
It's their country.

they are free to do any damn thing. If you are not happy go back to Pakistan or Afghanistan.

Afghanistan wont eevn allow any church. Saudi police will shutdown any open church.

You are in a free country where they allow you build mosque and you want to muscle their freedom.

Don't tell me they need to respect people's religion. They don't believe in your religion.

Instead of killing people. go back to your country

To tell you how animalistic they are.

They will soon start burning things in Kano and kaduna sponsored by that midget

Mumu. There are countless churches in Saudi Arabia
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Bringbackmandat: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

I am still mourning. But you are yet to start your mourning. Very soon they will stone your mother, father, children and all your loved ones.
D day I will come in contact with that useless book called Quran I will shit on it.

3 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by 41lady(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Greenfaces:
THEY WILL COLLECT WOTOWOTO

You waste your time burning Qur'an (even though one or two of them will loose a head). The real location of the Qur'an is the mind of muslims. I don't need a Qur'an book presently to recite a large portion of it. And I'm not even the hardworking serious type of muslim. Just an average person who grew up in the south south. If all the Qur'an in the world is taken away today, it will be reproduced again overnight

If you or muslims have memorised the quran can you or any Muslim recite the verse or surah of breast feeding of an adult 10times and stoning? If there is anyone who can, why it is not in the Quran since when the goat ate it under the bed of Muhammed?

Waiting for you or any Muslims to do that

3 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Sheflex4real(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
The level of ignorance by some people commenting is mind-blowing, boldly stating opinions like they are facts, judge an entire faith by the few bad eggs.

Judge religion that they don't know a thing about.

Do you ever wonder why when a Muslin is doing something to make the world a better place. He/she will be singled out by name and praised.

But when a Muslim do something that we all know its unacceptable, every Muslim on the planet is named and blamed for it."Terrorist" even when they don't agree with his actions.

If we must judge a car by its performance, its only fair we put the best driver behind the wheel.

Moral of the story is, judge Islam by the best Muslim around you and not by the worst ones you can find.

There are black sheep in every community and sadly there is nothing anyone can do about it.

I'm a Muslim and that is the single greatest thing that has ever happen to Me.

4 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by goodnessme1(f): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Popesuccess:
Tention will be high in kano now. Those days people will start running to barracks and places like Sabon gari
We have put a stop to that.

They should try it again and see the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by gaskiyamagana: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Not surprised. The same Sweeden that is warming up for inaugural SEX AS A SPORT.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by StJasper(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Where is that misguided element who was saying Muslims are evil?

I said this yesterday or two days ago that madness in the name of religion is not limited to Islam alone.

I am a Christian and I have seen and heard many crazy things which our people are doing in the name of religion.

Will any reasonable Christian be cool with Muslims burning the Bible in the name of protest?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) / Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect / Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.