Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque (35817 Views)

Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO / Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze / Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Rossikk(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sunnyski:

If you think the Bible encourages violence then you need to see a doctor asap

YOU CLEARLY HAVE NOT READ THE BIBLE. YOUR BIBLE ‘god’ COMMANDS HIS PEOPLE TO COMMIT MASS MURDER AND RAPE ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS.

Blasted buffoons ignorant of their own useless, fake, imported Roman-invented religion.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by shegzhkn: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
Truthday:

Say whatever suites you. Without turkey approval. Sweden can only dream on it's wildest dreams of being a member of NATO
Lol, the charity case placed in the fold because it houses the nukes of the west, Lol.
Turkey will either leave NATO (our collective consciousness do not align with turkey in the first place, it was just a means to an end) than preclude Sweden from joining the military alliance.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by cocoduck: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
freedom of expression, you can also burn a copy of the Bible if you wish.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Asswipemod: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
Righthussle:
I wish the protesters will burn the Bible, the Koran and the Torah. All these books encourage violence, senseless killings, slavery and gender discrimination with fake promises that only greedy fools believe.

One heathen is raging here. Spiritual Law and Order shall be maintained whether you like it or not.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Chuknovski:

The Christians in the North are fully fortified, they can't touch God's property

AMEN,

THE CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH ARE EVEN STRONGER AND WISER NOW.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Asswipemod: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
cocoduck:
freedom of expression, you can also burn a copy of the Bible if you wish.

They have been burning churches and Bibles in Northern Nigeria for Decades and nobody has the time to protest violently. Bibles have been poured into the ocean by Nigerian elites but we didn't kill anyone because of that. So go on. But if you carry your violence to my backyard, na there I go bury una.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Righthussle: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Asswipemod:

One heathen is raging here. Spiritual Law and Order shall be maintained whether you like it or not.

Irredeemably brainwashed African fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by drlateef: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

You can't compare peace loving religions with Islam..

You people are trouble to the world

Peace loving IPOB and Americans? Or is it the apartheid isreal killing Palestinians on daily basis that is peace loving? Ignorant lout!!
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by jubrilELsudan: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
I NO FIT LAFF

ABEG WHO GET THE LINK FOR THE LIVE STREAMING OF THE BURNING?

3 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
I won't be surprise if our aboki brothers in the north protest over this..something happening far away in Sweden.....
But why burn the Koran, this white people can stir up so many controversy and pretend its normal....

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by blingxx(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:
THE BIBLE IS WELL RESPECTED AND THE ONE AND ONLY BOOK THE DEVIL SO MUCH RESPECT TOO.

INFECT LET ME INVITE OUR NAIRALAND PREACHERS AND EVANGELIST TO CONTINUE THE PREACHING.

U I

I WAS SAYING IT THE OTHER DAY THAT THE GOV AND ARMY SHOULD PROTECT THE CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH,

WITH THIS NEWS,I PRAY FOR THE INNOCENT CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH

ONLY JESUS IS THE SAVIOUR.

WEALTH IS GOOD.

The same bible that have been clowned and edited by westerners for 600years.. They even made a gay bible check "queen james" bible
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by GistFullGround: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Watch out, they will start attacking Christians in Nigeria!
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by brainhgeek(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
I am a devote Christian but I think that this is a bad move. The impact of this action will not be felt in Sweden alone. Remember the Danish cartoon and its resonance. You do not evangelize by condemning the religion you met a man with, you only allow the Holy Spirit to minister life and light to the person you are praying for and evangelizing to.
This is a very wrong move!

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Jostoman: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
I dont like this
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
drlateef:

Peace loving IPOB and Americans? Or is it the apartheid isreal killing Palestinians on daily basis that is peace loving? Ignorant lout!!

Palestinians are all terrorists like uuu .

So is okay to kill them all ..

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Asswipemod: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dshocker:
Nigeria Northern Muslims will not like this...

If they make any attempts to start killing people here in Nigeria in protest, they will be treated as the criminals that they are. No be Bubu be president o.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Drayco007(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
Burn it all..lets rest
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by bjdon: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
God1000:
This is one of the reasons turkey is blocking their bid to join NATO.

As a Christian, I don't support the burning of quran
I agree, and I believe no true peace loving Christians will support this. However the fact remains Sweden is a liberal country and they do not take religion seriously. I would advice our Muslim brothers and sisters to ignore this provocation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Asswipemod: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
ivolt:

NOPE!
Turkey is blocking Sweden because of the Kurdish activists granted assylum in the country.
It has nothing to do with religion.

Have you ever asked yourself why no single muslim country, not even the full sharia ones
has ever condemned China on religious grounds? Not even a single protest to burn Chinese flags?

I mean, China bans its muslim population from fasting, sends muslim to re-education camps
and regularly demolish and redesign mosques using the CCP and atheistic confucian architecture styles,
yet not even a shred of complaints from muslim countries?

Countries act based on interests, not basal emotions.

Except the Muslims found in Northern Nigeria.😉 Trust me.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by persius555(m): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Swedish people a funny bunch. How does burning the Qur'an solve your problems. Today, it's the Qur'an. Tomorrow it'll be the holy bible
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by ArewaNorth: 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
God1000:
This is one of the reasons turkey is blocking their bid to join NATO.

As a Christian, I don't support the burning of quran

If truly u know history, the resistance of Turkiye against Sweden joining NATO is beyond the recent burning Qur'an, it is absolutely because of Kurdish long before this nonsensical barbarism of these lost souls!
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Asswipemod: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:
Head slamming mohammadian terrorists...

Anywhere u see those head slammers u see problem...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest...

Ah Hahn! The people of SE nko? They have Muslims too naah
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Jackanda1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:
THE BIBLE IS WELL RESPECTED AND THE ONE AND ONLY BOOK THE DEVIL SO MUCH RESPECT TOO.

INFECT LET ME INVITE OUR NAIRALAND PREACHERS AND EVANGELIST TO CONTINUE THE PREACHING.

I WAS SAYING IT THE OTHER DAY THAT THE GOV AND ARMY SHOULD PROTECT THE CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH,

WITH THIS NEWS,I PRAY FOR THE INNOCENT CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH

ONLY JESUS IS THE SAVIOUR.

WEALTH IS GOOD.
Always type in lower case if you're trying to pass a message. Most people would ignore your post if its typed in all caps because it strains the eyes.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Aboki99(m): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dshocker:

Lie, lie, until You could try same in Kano or Sokoto.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by sixtuso(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin fl@theads cool muzlimz should go and do same in Kano/Sokoto make we see
They can do it in ABA and nothing will happen
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by AngelicBeing: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
ivolt:

NOPE!
Turkey is blocking Sweden because of the Kurdish activists granted assylum in the country.
It has nothing to do with religion.

Have you ever asked yourself why no single muslim country, not even the full sharia ones
has ever condemned China on religious grounds? Not even a single protest to burn Chinese flags?

I mean, China bans its muslim population from fasting, sends muslim to re-education camps
and regularly demolish and redesign mosques using the CCP and atheistic confucian architecture styles,
yet not even a shred of complaints from muslim countries?

Countries act based on interests, not basal emotions.

wink
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by 41lady(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dshocker:

Don't mind the fools. When <-- Add to dictionary stated in the Quran Surah 3 ayah 105 and 106 says, only the white face with enter heaven or Paradise and the black faces with go to hell.

How can a black person be a Muslim if not that person is been fooled and brainwashed to follow racist supremacy cult.

They do go to that mecca, worship black stone and see how laws are been formulated and implemented, that a person from the black community Can't marry a lady or man from the Arab community, but can take the black community ladies as sex slave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by 41lady(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dshocker:

Don't mind the fools. When it is stated in the Quran Surah 3 ayah 105 and 106 says, only the white face with enter heaven or Paradise and the black faces with go to hell.

How can a black person be a Muslim if not that , the person is been fooled and brainwashed to follow racist supremacy cult.

They do go to that mecca, worship black stone and see how laws are been formulated and implemented, that a person from the black community Can't marry a lady or man from the Arab community, but can take the black community ladies as sex slave.

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Asswipemod: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
Mightymanna:
They need to Burn hundred millions of Muslims that memorize the Quran too.

The Religion of God will prevail all over the world even though the disbelievers may hate it, in the Near future Islam will be the dominant religion in Sweden in Europe insha Allah

Religion is a man made phenomenon. It's an attempt to use the limited and supremely flawed human wisdom, emotions and will to please an entity who is spiritual and who has His own entirely different laws, rules and regulations to get to connect with Him. So therefore, the whole idea of "the religion of God" is, at its best, fundamentally wrong and erroneous. Even, historically and geographically, everything is wrong about Islam. I won't delve into that today. So that is why it's gatekeepers and adherents always resort to violence to stamp out any scrutiny on the integrity of the religion.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by drlateef: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

Palestinians are all terrorists like uuu .

So is okay to kill them all ..

You are an asshole!!!
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by buJu234: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
i don't support all this nonsense behavior..

was it the Koran that told them to give an open door policy to immigrants from mostly Arab/North Africa/middle-east countries?

then they ignore/limited the peaceful sub-Sahara professionals (non-religious, Christians & Muslims), who were applying for residency/asylum.

today they are facing the true characteristics of those nation's immigrants, and now they are complaining.

i don't feel for the Swedish govt.

open ur immigration door to peace-loving, hard-working sub-Sahara, they said no.. cos of our color.

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Asswipemod: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Aboki99:

Lie, lie, until You could try same in Kano or Sokoto.

Keep quiet! We know your ways. In 2006, some white bloke in Denmark drew a cartoon representation of Mohammed. As expected, Muslims in Denmark started protesting. And guess what? In Northern Nigeria, Christians were attacked and killed in protest for what happened in Denmark. Can anyone believe this? Something happened in Denmark and these hateful, tribalistic murderers started killing innocent people in Nigeria. Now you're here feigning ignorance and pretending that it ever happened. Oh, maybe you weren't even born then. My bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump / 82-year-old Nangolo Mbumba Sworn In As Fourth Namibian President / Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.