Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. (14470 Views)

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2023
At 48 ,Still Single ,You don't have intension to be a Feminist ,You wish you are Married now ,Have Kids ,When you look deep down in you ,you finds out you are not the type that Yells at Men .

You are not Arrogant ,You are Hospitable ,Pretty , Intelligent but yet ,Men are not looking at your side at all..Why ? Think Deep .

This is not for Controversies or Unnecessary Arguements
It is not for the Ignorant but for the wise.

The Person that the shoe Pinches Knows and feels the Pains not the Speculators .

For advise and Spiritual Insight .I remain Spiritualist Ade.

Check my Profile Below.
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
I have seen a Lady with Serious Bad Behaviour,Yet Husband still Keeps her ,Says It's his Cross ,Till now after about 14 years of Marriage they are still Together .

I don't Support Bad Behaviour,There are Good Behaving Ladies Yet no Relationship.
No man is saying Hello .

Ignorant is a big Disease.deep down in You Lady you know Something is wrong Somewhere ..

A Lady Recently Appreciated her Husband who Opened a Big Supermarket for her .

"HONEY YOU KNOW MY WEAK POINTS,IT IS ENOUGH FOR YOU TO CALL THE RELATIONSHIP QUIT ,YET YOU DIDN'T ,I REALLY THANK YOU FOR TRYING TO MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON .YOU SURPRISED ME WITH THIS AMAZING GIFTS "

THANK YOU ! .

Sister Age is not on your Side .Take a Step I remain Spiritualist Ade.
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
If you as a Female finds yourself in this situation.

Be Wise find out about it .

It's not about your characters always , don't let the Ignorant Deceive you more and waste your time more , remember,they are not the one in the mess ,it's you ,you only .

There are some Ladies that exhibited the worst Attitude yet they are Married till now ,Overtime they change and they have a happy family .

I'm not in supports of bad attitude ,You don't have to be a saint yo get a man ,No One Is Perfect .

Some Characters like Anger is Demonic

Seek knowledge,Seek Advise .

My Profile is below to talk to me
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
Take a step
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Frustration and Depression are Both Caused by an Unending Challenges Wouldn't you rather take a step the Spiritual way to end Such ?

Got questions and Advise .

I remain Spiritualist Ade.

Check My Profile Below.
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2023
Getting Closer to Menopause,This strikes your mind ,It makes you feel unhappy.

You do not plan for this .

Your Intensions was to have being married now .

This feminist style is truly not your plan but you seems to be forcing yourself in it.

Take a step .

Let's talk
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
At 45 ...Just less than 5 years ,You wil be Getting to Menopause.

Is it true that you are Harsh on Men ,Are You that Saucy , Disrespectful,Arrogants and proud so much more that Men Run Away from You

But when you checked yourself and ask people closer to you about yourself ,I mean those that are Honest with you they tell you the truth that You are not Perfect Though but your Attitudes is none of the Above ,Yet till now Men are not Coming to say Hello Sister ,I want your Hand in Marriage .

Something Just turn them off from you ,As Beautiful, Intelligent and Nice as you are ,They find you Disgusting and Uninteresting.

Something is wrong deep down somewhere.

Spiritually Check your Self

Be Wise

WhatsApp.

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Spiritually Check yourself.

Be Wise

WhatsApp.

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
Be Wise if you sincerely With man

WhatsApp.

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 8:05am On Aug 04, 2023
Some Ladies decided to go the Feminist way because they are Frustrated and tired Looking for a Man .

Some Ladies Possesses the Worst Attitudes than yours ,They are Married now ,Husband Is Talented to Handle them ,They Suddenly Changed after a While .

It's been Several Years now ,Such Ladies are still Married.

No One is Perfect though ...

You are even Better than some of these Ladies in terms of Attitude and Beauty.You got a good Job etc.

Yet No Man is Coming to say Hello .

Ignorance Destroys ,It Kills .

Lets the Talk via WhatsApp

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Papagoodness: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2023
Well, one man with his cross. Most men think beautiful ladies are usually in a relationship or low self esteem refrain thean from making further attempts
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Papagoodness: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2023
Girl fine con good no see person marry am wey person wey no reach dey get suitors as if na she be eve. So also guys wey dey wey dey see puna but dey impotent when some no see dey masturbate. Life is indeed a mystery
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2023
Break that Jinx that has Bedevilled you for so long .

WhatsApp.

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
Loneliness can be so Crazy .

You all alone all the time ,It's Becoming so Depressive.

Stop Pretending that all is Fine

Age 39 ,Going to 40 ..45 ,Still Single Lady ...

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by tachia406: 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Picture please OP. How can one talk about what he does not know? Pishure sir. Tenkiu
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by pansophist(m): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Olarewaju89:
Op you self don marry? If no pls marry the lady.

Case closed

grin grin
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by blackgold2018(m): 12:48am On Aug 05, 2023
seniorgozman:
I once had a friend like that, her only problem was that her Dad was into money ritual and people were running away from her family. Didn't know how to tell her the truth, just advised her to change location and in less than 2 years she got married
how do you know or people around her know her dad is ritualist?

It’s only lazy, evil and envious people tag one a ritualist.
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by blackgold2018(m): 12:50am On Aug 05, 2023
Ollytblex:
Please send me ur phone number Spiritualist Ade..I need ur spiritual help
the scammer got you.
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by blackgold2018(m): 1:00am On Aug 05, 2023
goldman777:
She has bad manners that make guys run away from her either too much ego,pride or just nasty behavior what is annoying about most of this ageing ladies is that they fail to acknowledged and address their bad attitudes and behaviors and will be running to spiritua leaders upandan.when the real problem is themselves I don't know when Nigerian aged ladies will embrace the truth I don't pity Dem anymore
and they normally pray wrong prayers.

The world is balanced. You reap what you sow. You can lavish your youthful age and start disturbing and crying to God for help or a husband.
Their prayers should be majorly based on Mercies from God.
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 5:00am On Aug 05, 2023
Ignorance kills

Be Wise .

0.9.0.6.7.6.0.7.8.3.1 Solutions
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by seniorgozman(m): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
blackgold2018:
how do you know or people around her know her dad is ritualist?

It’s only lazy, evil and envious people tag one a ritualist.
I used to think like you before until this girl proved me wrong
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by blackgold2018(m): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
seniorgozman:

I used to think like you before until this girl proved me wrong
then please if this is the only case you have witnessed of a ritualist.

Do not generalize or change your mindset. There are still a lot of genuine riches out there.
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 6:40am On Aug 09, 2023
Be Wise ..Take Steps now.

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by drnoel: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2023
Deepspirituals:
I'm Spiritualist Ade.

I know quite well some Spiritual Reasons That could be Attached to this but Honestly this Keeps me off the Balance so I decided to Share.

This Lady Is a Damsel Pretty / Beautiful, if there is another Adjective I can use I wouldn't
Hesitate, She Sounds so Intelligent, Educated ,Has Good Job, But still a spinster at 40 .

A Colleague who knew about this Was so Shocked too.

She said No Man has Ever Propose to marry her before, They Just make Friend with her after few weeks or Months, They go away.
When they first try to get Close she would be happy that the Friendship might get deeper, all of a sudden those Men just take there leave.

Even when she tries to enquire why they do not call or text anymore they just say hey, ohhh ! long time how are you, I have been busy don't worry I will talk to you later, Yet they won't Communicate any more.

She claim she is not Harsh, Friendly, Neither does she feels Proud or exhibits all those Characters that Could Chase men away.

What a world ! Yet you will see some not too good looking Ladies, yet you see Different men frolicking around them, asking for a hand in Marriage from these not too good looking lady, some does not even posses the qualities this Lady Posseses.

But here You have a Beautiful Damsel having no Man to Ask for her hand in Marriage.. Na Waooo .

I asked Her Severally, are you really sincere you don't have a Fiance OR a Deep Relationship with any Man, She said God is Her Withness.

When she Contacted me for Spiritual Help, in fact immediately she mentioned this ,I sat Myself down and think Deeply.

What Faces one person, backs another Person.
We learn Everyday.

What a Strange World we are in.

Have you Seen, Witnessed A Lady having Such Experience before?

I remain Spiritualist Ade.

Another cock and bull story
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Age Enough To Marry But Not Yet , Take a Step .

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 4:19am On Aug 12, 2023
Be Wise Lady ,Woman

Something is wrong Somewhere ,Even at that your Age no man is coming for your hand in Friendship/ Marriage .

When they merely sees you they gets turned off without any Interest .

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2023
Don't Settle for Feminism Because of Frustration.

Take a Step .

That Man of your Dream can still Come

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
No one goes towards Faeces .

It's Disgusting,It Smells .

When you are Spiritually Disgusting,You hardly see Men come closer to say Hello to you .

Remove that Spiritual Mark.

Be Wise .
Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
Having Such Experience.

Be Wise
Lets Talk via WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by timisquare82(m): 3:12am On Aug 21, 2023
Why is it that you are very much spiritually gifted in the area of women.
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 8:42am On Aug 21, 2023
Many Ladies are in this Categories in Reality .

Put away the Ignorance and Take a Step .

Remove that Spiritual Mark.

Be Wise .
Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2023
Take a Step.

Don't Be Shy

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Spiritualist Ade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Ex-lovers Remain Friends / 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water / Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.