Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. (14480 Views)

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 2:47am On Aug 28, 2023
Deep Down in you ,You really Want a Man to Settle down with

You do not intend to really Join the Feminist.

Frustration is Making to .

The Feelings not to is Strong...

Be Wise .

Stop The Obstacles.

Call or WHATSAPP

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Frustration and Depression are Both Caused by an Unending Challenges Wouldn't you rather take a step the Spiritual way to end Such ?

Got questions and Advise .

I remain Spiritualist Ade.

Ignorance is Bad

Check My Profile Below.
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
No Man is Coming your Way ...

Not even to Say Hello .

Be Wise .

Call or WHATSAPP

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Richkid2021(m): 1:07am On Sep 03, 2023
@spiritualist ade can you ask the woman to chat me up kindly check for my numbers below this post
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by simpoler: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
Give her my contact if she is as good as u said.
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
At 45 ,You are still Single Female.

No Man is Coming to you .

Think

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 11:09am On Sep 05, 2023
Once A Man Comes to you ,With or without Good Character,They started Feeling Disgusted about you .

Not that you are not Beautiful,Not that you are that bad in characters .

It's just because something Deep Spiritual is Wrong ...be wise .
.so you don't end up at 60 without a Partner .

.I repeat be wise .

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 7:39am On Sep 06, 2023
If you Love your desire for a Man
..take a Spiritual step now to Check why No man is coming your way ..

You are Pretty ,Intelligent etc Then Why ?

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2023
Frustration and Depression are Both Caused by an Unending Challenges Wouldn't you rather take a step the Spiritual way to end Such ?

Got questions and Advise .

I remain Spiritualist Ade.

Ignorance is Bad

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2023

Be Wise .

Stop The Obstacles now

Call or WHATSAPP

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
No Man is Coming your Way ...

Not even to Say Hello .

Be Wise Now

Call or WHATSAPP

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2023

Be Wise Now

Stop The Obstacles.

Call or WHATSAPP

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 3:06am On Sep 24, 2023
To Everyone, Challenges would come, No Doubt, The ones that would be so terrible with Spiritual Undertone that would be so much more Serious thereby bringing Frustrations would not come your ways.Call

Call or WHATSAPP

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Once A Man Comes to you ,With or without Good Character,They started Feeling Disgusted about you .

Not that you are not Beautiful,Not that you are that bad in characters .

It's just because something Deep Spiritual is Wrong ...be wise .
.so you don't end up at 60 without a Partner .

.I repeat be wise .
Whatsapp
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
Turning to be a Feminist because no man is coming for you is not the best option, Originally that isn't your intention,it's frustration that is leading you to feminism.

There is hope ,Spirituals are Real ,Doubt it not ..how come all your friends ,Sisters that are even not as beautiful as you are gets men chasing them but till now ,No man is saying Hello Lady ...

Be Wise ,Seek Knowledge..
Now.

Call or WHATSAPP

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
To Everyone, Challenges would come, No Doubt, The ones that would be so terrible with Spiritual Undertone that would be so much more Serious thereby bringing Frustrations would not come your ways.

Spirituals Are Real

Spiritualist Ade .0.9.0.6.7.6.0.7.8.3.1
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 5:52am On Oct 05, 2023
Don't Be Shy .

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
Deepspirituals:
To Everyone, Challenges would come, No Doubt, The ones that would be so terrible with Spiritual Undertone that would be so much more Serious thereby bringing Frustrations would not come your ways.

Spirituals Are Real

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 6:04am On Oct 19, 2023
Deepspirituals:

Spirituals Are Real
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Uchenna10(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2023
Deepspirituals:
A Lady Said She would be Clocking 39 ,All her Friends are Married, Her two Siblings too, She would be 40 This September yet no man in her life.

Not even hope.

Belief it or Not, She Sobbed like a Baby.

I wants a Man in my life, I need a Baby, time is going, I don't want to be like a Snake that walks on a Rock without a Trace...

Well I Investigated her Spiritually..
Some People are the Architect of there Predicaments, Not all... I mean some.

I discovered that during her days at the Campus, She once had a Serious Relationship with a Guy who contributed financially to her Education Finances with a Promise to marry him, there Relationship was a strong one but when she finished, She got a very good Job and met another Man whom he started having Relationship with, he Abandoned her first Relationship.

Later the new guy Dissapointed her, Married another Lady in the same Organization where they all work, They both Planned for her sack because the other Ladys Uncle owns the Organisation.

She Got another good job though but till date Not Man ever come her way again even to say Hello, she had tried to woo men, They don't even look her side not even one.

She said men Avoid her like a disgusting Dustbin.

Well, All said and done, Spiritually I found out that the first Guy did nothing to hurt her but the guys Spiritual Head ( Eleda) is such a very strong one that normally one dare cheats, she told me a Prophet once told her but she ignored.

Well I warned her to try find the guy, beg him so this her Predicaments would End.
Solution is on the way for her.

Be Wise... Life is more Deeper than you think, The Spiritual controls the Physical, You can't get away with all you do that is wrong.

I Remain Spiritualist Ade.

You're right,most things on earth are spiritual, don't mind some nairalanders forming woke.....them never experience life b4......they think karma doesn't exist
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
Deepspirituals:
At 48 ,Still Single ,You don't have intension to be a Feminist ,You wish you are Married now ,Have Kids ,When you look deep down in you ,you finds out you are not the type that Yells at Men .

You are not Arrogant ,You are Hospitable ,Pretty , Intelligent but yet ,Men are not looking at your side at all..Why ? Think Deep .

This is not for Controversies or Unnecessary Arguements
It is not for the Ignorant but for the wise.

The Person that the shoe Pinches Knows and feels the Pains not the Speculators .

For advise and Spiritual Insight .I remain Spiritualist Ade.

Check my Profile Below.
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
Deepspirituals:
If you as a Female finds yourself in this situation.

Be Wise find out about it .

It's not about your characters always , don't let the Ignorant Deceive you more and waste your time more , remember,they are not the one in the mess ,it's you ,you only .

There are some Ladies that exhibited the worst Attitude yet they are Married till now ,Overtime they change and they have a happy family .

I'm not in supports of bad attitude ,You don't have to be a saint yo get a man ,No One Is Perfect .

Some Characters like Anger is Demonic

Seek knowledge,Seek Advise .

My Profile is below to talk to me
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
Deepspirituals:

Spirituals Are Real

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ignorance Kills..Age is not getting lower .

Think.

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 7:19am On Nov 05, 2023
Stop dying in Loneliness ,Speak now .

At your Service ..

Spiritualist Ade.
Chat me up

090.....676....0 783...1
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2023
I Walked into a Mall Yesterday to get some Spices which I used in Preparing some health Benefits Herbs ,I Mistakenly Hit a Lady Nearby with the Silver Items Collection ,I couldn't believe my Eyes the way and Manner She Screamed ,It was a very Slight one ,She wasn't Hurt at all .

I left Without Retaliating to her Embarrassing Screaming .

As I was about to drive off ,She came to me and Apologise ,We talked and she was able to Open up some deepest thing about herself .

Things are Happening ..

At 46 ,Men Keep Rejecting Her,As Beautiful as she is ,She Lamented how she tried to Humble herself and behave well but yet no man .

She said it's the Frustration of Rejection that changed her Attitudes .

She said ,When she meets a man ,she must make sure she act real good but after little time ,The man would call her that He doesn't have any reason but he is just no more Interested.

Hello Lady ,If this is your Challenges let's find out Spiritually if there are any Spiritual Reasons and get it solved.

Bad Attitudes is not always the Reasons..No one is Perfect .

At your Service ..

Spiritualist Ade.
Chat me up

090.....676....0 783...1
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
You having this .

For Spiritual Counselling.

I remain Spiritualist Ade
Whatsapp
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
Do you finds yourself in this Category ?

Chat Now ...

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 8:04am On Nov 20, 2023
Get a Freedom Now Lady .

Chat Now with Spiritualist Ade 09...0676....078.....31
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 4:42am On Nov 22, 2023
No Human is Perfect ....

Though Good Characters is requisite for a man admiration but Some Ladies are with Amazing and Beautiful characters yet men detest them if they are caged Spiritually .

Life is Deeper .

Take a step Now .

Whatsapp
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
If this is your Experience..

Take a step Now .

Whatsapp
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2023
Lets Talk via WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran / Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? / How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.