Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. (14469 Views)

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
Don't be Shy .

If You fall into this Description.

WhatsApp Spiritualist D'Light..

Privacy Guaranteed
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
Does this describes your Situation

WhatsApp Spiritualist D'Light..

Privacy Guaranteed
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Available9: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2023
Deepspirituals:
I'm Spiritualist Ade.

I know quite well some Spiritual Reasons That could be Attached to this but Honestly this Keeps me off the Balance so I decided to Share.

This Lady Is a Damsel Pretty / Beautiful, if there is another Adjective I can use I wouldn't
Hesitate, She Sounds so Intelligent, Educated ,Has Good Job, But still a spinster at 40 .

A Colleague who knew about this Was so Shocked too.

She said No Man has Ever Propose to marry her before, They Just make Friend with her after few weeks or Months, They go away.
When they first try to get Close she would be happy that the Friendship might get deeper, all of a sudden those Men just take there leave.

Even when she tries to enquire why they do not call or text anymore they just say hey, ohhh ! long time how are you, I have been busy don't worry I will talk to you later, Yet they won't Communicate any more.

She claim she is not Harsh, Friendly, Neither does she feels Proud or exhibits all those Characters that Could Chase men away.

What a world ! Yet you will see some not too good looking Ladies, yet you see Different men frolicking around them, asking for a hand in Marriage from these not too good looking lady, some does not even posses the qualities this Lady Posseses.

But here You have a Beautiful Damsel having no Man to Ask for her hand in Marriage.. Na Waooo .

I asked Her Severally, are you really sincere you don't have a Fiance OR a Deep Relationship with any Man, She said God is Her Withness.

When she Contacted me for Spiritual Help, in fact immediately she mentioned this ,I sat Myself down and think Deeply.

What Faces one person, backs another Person.
We learn Everyday.

What a Strange World we are in.

Have you Seen, Witnessed A Lady having Such Experience before?

I remain Spiritualist Ade.

Oga loyalty is number one...
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 11:15pm On Jan 05

Privacy Guaranteed
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by healthkknatural: 12:20pm On Mar 28
Serious Issue
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by healthkknatural: 7:43am On Apr 13
May God Help Us
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 12:16pm On May 07
Why wouldn't even one Man say Hi to you as Intelligent,Pretty calm and Humble as you are ...

Speak to a Spiritualist Now.

Chat or call Now 08051....95582..9
Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 9:27pm On May 12
Remove that Negative Mark on You .

Make Men Come to you .

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 9:13am On May 13
A Lady Called me Yesterday,Was Wailing Seriously That she is getting to 38 and No Man on Earth has ever said Hello Baby ,I like U ..

I was Astonished ,How Come ,I asked if she was the one on DP she said Yes .

I couldn't Imagine that such a Beautiful Lady wouldn't have been getting the Attraction of Men .

Chai ! What a World not even a single Man .

I didn't Believe her I said it's Impossible,You need to see how this Lady Shouted at the Top of her Voice ,Screaming and Shouting Spiritualist it's true .

What a Mystical World we live in .

Spirituals is Real .

Re: She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. by Deepspirituals: 10:53pm On May 14
Spiritual things are not Ordinary..

Cobwebs : Do You Always use Head to Carry it ? 08051...955..829

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Ex-lovers Remain Friends / [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? / 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.