Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir (72347 Views)

Kenyan Lady Claims She Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers / Man Spotted Wearing Only Boxers To Lagos Shopping Mall (photos+video) / Seyi Law And Wife, Stacy Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by bhella10: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2023
Another Delilah grin
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Confirm4real(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2023
I'm only waiting for Davido to deny all these allegations grin
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Abagworo(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2023
No man can claim he hasn't had intimacy with more than 100 women except he's too shy, poor or impotent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by lexy2014: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2023
Olasyke:
What's the essence of this? clout chasing frauds.

Don't mind the idiot. Where man de forget boxers for outside? Was he drunk? So she come wash the boxers keep?
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by SavageResponse(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2023
This is becoming very embarrassing
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Christistruth03: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

What other disrespect is left? She has already been disrespected to the fullest.

Is it until when Davido impregnates her sister?

Chioma was warned take the Chance God had given her to Cut loose and flee after Ifeanyi's. mysterious death

instead she married Davido that same week

Is Davido a reasonable or responsible Human being ?

You will need to do a Census to know Davido's Children

and Chioma was said to have been raised in a Christian home

2 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by bolademi(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Kenyan lady has been seen on live internet program,Pendo Stacy, a Kenyan lady, was caught on tape flaunting a pair of boxers reportedly for Davido as evidence she has slept with Davido. where she showed David Adeleke's boxer to other participants on the program, to prove her story. "or How about I carry davido's: I got souvenir on that day,I had to carry Davido’s boxer". she was heard saying on the programme.
The other ladies who were short of words kept quiet all through ), except for the programme Anchor who further inquired about what transpired.

Many more evidence like picture with Davido, the Room card key amidst all. Its a terrific week for David Adeleke.

Davido is presently trending for the wrong reason today, as purported women with whom he has had se-x-ual relations have banded together to expose him.

In 2014, the Kenyan lady who is a video vixen, Stacy Brianar Brown, popularly known as Pendo has admitted to having a sex encounter with Davido after the rumor went viral. According to her, they hooked up at a night club, ‘Galileo’ as the ‘Aye’ singer was in Kenya to perform at the ‘Bombaata Festival’.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuC4Yp1oNq7/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Worldwide penis

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Lumig: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2023
Where this guy dey jam all these people?
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Donsoby(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2023
Kharol1234:
Na all the country davido wan give girls belle

Nigeria
America
Kenya
France.
He is trying to form his own united nation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Enny2013(f): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You a lady, is Classifying Ladies?😒

Meaning she is Ugly, abi? 😏

Later you Pple will blame Men when we call ladies name or bodyshame them. undecided
Chai! It's like u like 'talks'. Always talk less,bro.
U don't hv to say everything u assume. Wise Men don't jump at comments.

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by fortunechy(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2023
Father Abraham of ndi Yoruba
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Ttipsy(f): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

What other disrespect is left? She has already been disrespected to the fullest.

Is it until when Davido impregnates her sister?
she already know what coming so she should deal with it

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Karlifate: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2023
Confirm4real:
I'm only waiting for Davido to deny all these allegations grin

He already posted "Unavailable" on his story.

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Enny2013(f): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2023
Donsoby:

Lol...
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by backtovillage: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2023
Kharol1234:

Nigeria
America
Kenya
France.
E remain North Korea
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Christistruth03: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2023
fortunechy:
Father Abraham of ndi Yoruba

Davido is a disgrace to Osun State
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Jayhome24: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Sigh..…..

Fela should please blow the trumpet and let this world come to an end!

I think the strongest woman in the world for now is Chioma!

Even if Davido was my son, I will be having high blood pressure by now.

This are things that make you regret for ever craving for a male child. When they want to disappoint you, they do it very big!

So Davido kpekus her then dropped his boxer short with her is that how your brain works? Not being rude but a common sense question.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2023
Davido Adeleke is Olosho guy

2 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by emerged01(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2023
Davido is truly an offspring of David.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by talented321: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2023
Everybody just dey use davido they catch cruise, chaiiiiii.
He will learn by force.
Behaving as if he is the only ajebo in nigeria, na him life sha.

4 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Lexusgs430: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2023
Next time i dey go nack ......... I am going boxerless..........🤣😜😊

4 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Inyaky(f): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2023
Davido too like ugly women including the so called wife, if you want to eat frog, eat the one with egg or eggs. The only beautiful woman he s seen with is one beautiful American model, I can't remember her name.

2 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Karlifate: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2023
Kharol1234:

Nigeria
America
Kenya
France.

Donsoby:

Behold the latest Preg-a-thon record holder.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by bigiyaro(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2023
Why all these noises? Is davido the only man patronizing prostitutes?
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Thomasankara(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2023
[/color]this is weird🌚what is the purpose of keeping this boxer all these while? Could it be for more weirder reason of summoning his spirit?[color=#770077]
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Biola67: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2023
Abagworo:
No man can claim he hasn't had intimacy with more than 100 women except he's too shy, poor or impotent.
Oga calm down Wetin happen..
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Karlifate: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2023
Lexusgs430:
Next time i dey go nack ......... I am going boxerless..........🤣😜😊

She go comot the strand of your dîck hair, keep am for reference purposes.

Dey underestimate woman. grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Kuramushe(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
“Chioma should go and work and make money if she doesn’t want to be disrespected” undecided when Ladiy has turn to a nuisance to u. You treat her like trash davido has done well sad

Davido I remove cap for u for refusing to be a simp
"Omo Oba" DODONDAWA! Carry on. All na scam betcha, Davido will soon drop another stuffy stuf.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Crystalom35: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Sigh..…..

This are things that make you regret for ever craving for a male child. When they want to disappoint you, they do it very big!
rest
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by NairaMaster1(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Sigh..…..

What about the female children prostituting with him? That means you won't have female children also? So which type of children do you crave for?
You can see that you're not intelligent.

Oh sorry bro. I sincerely apologise for this.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Proffdada: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2023
They didn't talk about the other guys they slept with after Davido
Oloshos pro max ultra
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by stanech: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Kenyan lady has been seen on live internet program,Pendo Stacy, a Kenyan lady, was caught on tape flaunting a pair of boxers reportedly for Davido as evidence she has slept with Davido. where she showed David Adeleke's boxer to other participants on the program, to prove her story. "or How about I carry davido's: I got souvenir on that day,I had to carry Davido’s boxer". she was heard saying on the programme.
The other ladies who were short of words kept quiet all through ), except for the programme Anchor who further inquired about what transpired.

Many more evidence like picture with Davido, the Room card key amidst all. Its a terrific week for David Adeleke.

Davido is presently trending for the wrong reason today, as purported women with whom he has had se-x-ual relations have banded together to expose him.

In 2014, the Kenyan lady who is a video vixen, Stacy Brianar Brown, popularly known as Pendo has admitted to having a sex encounter with Davido after the rumor went viral. According to her, they hooked up at a night club, ‘Galileo’ as the ‘Aye’ singer was in Kenya to perform at the ‘Bombaata Festival’.

Source: ihttps://www.instagram.com/reel/CuC4Yp1oNq7/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

all these Whores no get shame again .. 😂😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.