Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir (72373 Views)

Kenyan Lady Claims She Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers / Man Spotted Wearing Only Boxers To Lagos Shopping Mall (photos+video) / Seyi Law And Wife, Stacy Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by AskNgige2: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2023
Enny2013:
His choice of women though...

All these might be fake jari

Fear woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by AHCB: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2023
Omo na WA Sha. Just when we thought 2face is the baba of cheating and King of Baby Daddy, Davido came to prove us wrong. 😁
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by callmevirus(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2023
mytime24:
Davido no get taste

Babe this thing tire me
Tasteless guy
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Thomasankara(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2023
[/color]this life is damn complicated,while many have turned to prey on the hands of unsuspecting fraudster and many families shredded apart,due to lack of children,this one here keep dropping them like gonorrhea. I think next one,Davido should open Baby factory[color=#770077]
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Adakintroy: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Sigh..…..

Fela should please blow the trumpet and let this world come to an end!

I think the strongest woman in the world for now is Chioma!

Even if Davido was my son, I will be having high blood pressure by now.

This are things that make you regret for ever craving for a male child. When they want to disappoint you, they do it very big!

So the lady who slept with him knowing he is with someone what do you say to her? Or even chioma that her eye be like that no De do her own on the low. Or she no know say the nigga be like that before she shook head put.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by olab059(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2023
Enny2013:
His choice of women though...

When the Remy is in the system...

Most of the girls, he picked up when he was high/drunk. At a level of intoxication, you don't see beauty, you just notice breast and ass cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by callmevirus(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2023
Davido fit Bleep house help

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by blesdman(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2023
The women are obviously stupid. U were paid and had sex with, so why all the stupid noise and Nigerians being very pretentious are making noise and giving voice to this stupid hoax. Reason I hate social media sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Gabbriell: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2023
Too many bigots in Nigeria!

Without being told, can't you guys see that this is a political jab on Davido. Am not a fan of David but the handwriting is clear.

Strip him off his supporters, then he will be powerless.

Look at the ugly girl in the picture? Can you fvck her talk less of David doing so? This one is too obvious.

I can bet somebody's left ball that Davido didn't do any of this things.
This is the era of dirty politics, be careful what you believe.

I like that he has kept quiet, the more you try to fight this kind of things, the more you get sucked in.
Baba gat nothing to prove to anybody.

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by EMMARNUEL: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2023
I love davido more than ever. He is not a simp.

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by jice(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

He is still a racist. No Asian, Caribbean or Scandinavian

It is a season of I too against Davido. The Asians, Scandinavians and others are coming
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Ibkrichie(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2023
3exe3:
lol everyone wants to trend

I dey tell you.
Wetin dey pain me pass be say d way social media dey carry matter as if na tru
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Moniya4Real(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2023
Indeed! It is ALMOST finished.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by olab059(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2023
More will still come out. Females love attention more than anything. See this girl, o, since 2014...almost 10 years ago...she is probably in her mid 30s now, but she wants to trend. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Confirm4real(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2023
Karlifate:

He already posted "Unavailable" on his story.

Right time for this song grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Policy3: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2023
Guy gat no taste

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by HayB100(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Sigh..…..

This are things that make you regret for ever craving for a male child. When they want to disappoint you, they do it very big!
You sure have a point, but like seriously, there are still good, faithful and responsible men out there, but very rare though, and I am proud to be one of those rare men💯✌️

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Jman06(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2023
And so You slept with Davido on mutual agreement after you were paid, how is that supposed to be news?

If I were Davido I won't give a damn about all of you slvts coming out lately to drag him via the media. So long as there's no case of rape established against him, y'all can rant to hell!

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Angelfrost(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2023
Sigh... I no kukuma know wetin to type again! I'm short of words!

I never knew a time will come in history where ladies will see sleeping with or fvcking a guy as a lifetime achievement! Even keeping the person's dirty boxers as exhibit abi souvenir! undecided embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Theboss001: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2023
mytime24:
Davido no get taste

Swear to God, that's what I've been relishing in my mind following all the pictures of girls am seeing.....damnnnnn.

If I get davido money, na only A list models I go allow touch my dick

6 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Funflipper: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Sigh..…..

Chioma came to the table empty handed just like the other girls moreover he already had kids before he met her so she should live with it.

4 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by tamdun: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2023
mytime24:
Davido no get taste
I swear

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by 9gerian: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2023
Codedly enter only to fiercely defend their territory going forward!

Wealthoptulent:

Real father Abraham of all Nations, no racism.

Funniest all this girl's calling David out on IG that he doesn't deserve Chef chi, if dem give dem that Room Card key up there, many of them go codedly enter.

By then UN would have summoned David.
Women ruins good thing, only a woman builds...
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Akharmony: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2023
Very easy to judge david but those in entertainmemt industry no fully well that sec escapades is just part of the industry. . Ladies are gfted soveirniers to artist. .

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by jaxxy(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Sigh..…..

anybody can claim they slept with Davido. They are all clout chasers. They did same to drake.

They should enjoy their 15mins of fame because it will soon end.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by CallmeYUJIN: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2023
We don hear you young lady.

Anyways, I BUY PI COIN at a very sweet rate.
Chat me up on WhatsApp: +2347042009909.

PAYMENT is FAST and GUARANTEED.

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Classickj(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
Davido prick done turn to national palliatives for gold diggers.
check the now.. Na adewale not David
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Classickj(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2023
mytime24:
Davido no get taste
How is Adewale Adeleke related to Davido? The two are half-brothers. They were born to the same father but different mothers .
Check the name again
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Toks2008(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2023
This is why I will never sleep around.

I hate condom with a passion yet I love my life so well.

If a man wan sleep with more than one woman at least get like 2 or 3 regular and limit your chance of contracting std or randomly impregnating ladies like an irresponsible fellow.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by ATTAH012(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2023
May that's her achievement in her entire life.
U can use as a wall paper in house, micheew.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Elliotwaveforec: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2023
Jjj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.