Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,121 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir (72376 Views)

Kenyan Lady Claims She Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers / Man Spotted Wearing Only Boxers To Lagos Shopping Mall (photos+video) / Seyi Law And Wife, Stacy Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by godofuck231: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2023
Flamemignon1:

This is literally the dumbest thing I've heard all day
hes not dumb its just that you being a decent man, is surely more evident that hes being a local dog ,

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by CaptainFM1: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Sigh..…..

Fela should please blow the trumpet and let this world come to an end!

I think the strongest woman in the world for now is Chioma!

Even if Davido was my son, I will be having high blood pressure by now.

This are things that make you regret for ever craving for a male child. When they want to disappoint you, they do it very big!

You never see anything about Chioma yet because women are very good at cleaning up their tracks.

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by TrainPark: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Kenyan lady has been seen on live internet program,Pendo Stacy, a Kenyan lady, was caught on tape flaunting a pair of boxers reportedly for Davido as evidence she has slept with Davido. where she showed David Adeleke's boxer to other participants on the program, to prove her story. "or How about I carry davido's: I got souvenir on that day,I had to carry Davido’s boxer". she was heard saying on the programme.
The other ladies who were short of words kept quiet all through ), except for the programme Anchor who further inquired about what transpired.

Many more evidence like picture with Davido, the Room card key amidst all. Its a terrific week for David Adeleke.

Davido is presently trending for the wrong reason today, as purported women with whom he has had se-x-ual relations have banded together to expose him.

In 2014, the Kenyan lady who is a video vixen, Stacy Brianar Brown, popularly known as Pendo has admitted to having a sex encounter with Davido after the rumor went viral. According to her, they hooked up at a night club, ‘Galileo’ as the ‘Aye’ singer was in Kenya to perform at the ‘Bombaata Festival’.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuC4Yp1oNq7/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Men with resources and fame have options because they are the top 10% in attractiveness to women.

90% of women want the men in the 10% category including the ones shouting here.

My problem with this Davido boy is, why does he use empty prick to fvck Total strangers that are certified olosho? Him no dey fear HIV and other STD ni?

Cos if you can impregnate, then you can contract yama-yama.

Besides, he knows that these girls are common prostitutes available to the highest bidder. Why not maintain a more respectable sexual behaviour like some senior men dem? CR7, Messi, etc. ?

But you go dey dip prick inside every gutter in the name of celebrity, how smelly news no go dey follow you always!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Menclothing: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2023
So 2014 sleeping with a street girl 9yrs ago is what you guys call news

Davido news carrier people
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Menclothing: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2023
TrainPark:

Men with resources and fame have options because they are the top 10% person in attractiveness to women.

90% of women want the men in these men in the 10% category including the ones shouting here.

My problem with this Davido boy is, why does he use empty prick to fvck Total strangers that are certified olosho? Him no deybfear HIV and other STD ni?

Cos if you can impregnate, then you can contract yama-yama.

Besides, he knows that these girls are common prostitutes available to the highest bidder. Why not maintain a more respectable sexual behaviour like some senior men dem? CR7, Messi, etc. ?

But you go dey dip prick inside every gutter in the name of celebrity!!!!

Most of you come to internet to disgrace yourself Davido even knew Anita b4 Chioma they are not prostitute

Anita has many propers in USA she sells condo apartment
This kenya is chasing clout no prove
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by holaralph(m): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2023
And this is some people's celebrity, money can't shape some people's life coupled with lack of self control, majority of these generation are worst than their parents
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Guyman01: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2023
Morbeta11:
All these incidents will only help hardened Davido, he will grow pass this stage and become wiser and stronger. He is the sugar that ants flocks around.
Stop praising nonsense, na so una defend Buhari for 8 years that Nigeria will be better before the end of his tenure

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Benwallt(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Sigh..…..

This are things that make you regret for ever craving for a male child. When they want to disappoint you, they do it very big!

Lol, you're cracking me up like what day fvck. When a boy disappoints his family it's always disastrous.

No be lie you talk
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Morbeta11(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2023
Guyman01:

Stop praising nonsense, na so una defend Buhari for 8 years that Nigeria will be better before the end of his tenure

Wetin concern Davido matter with Buhari? Na Davido get him prick and can decide what to do with it. You have yours, you can decide to ordain it saint (St Prick) na you sabi.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by TrainPark: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2023
Menclothing:

Most of you come to internet to disgrace yourself Davido even knew Anita b4 Chioma they are not prostitute

Anita has many propers in USA she sells condo apartment
This kenya is chasing clout no prove

So did she fvck davido because of love?

For your information, all olosho still get business too wey dem dey use to disguise.

What in all I have said is not true? I was actually talking about Davido's careless lifestyle n I t your so called Anita. So try to comprehend before typing or just skip by

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by maticar: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2023
See souvenir grin
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by crisubanijunior(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2023
Lol😂. Season of pregnancies. David Adeleke don enter one chance keke😂
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Flamemignon1(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2023
godofuck231:
he not dumb its just that you being a decent man is surely more evident that him being a local dog ,
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Chetas81(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
Davido belong to breeder's
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by naturefellow(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

He is still a racist. No Asian, Caribbean or Scandinavian
LOL, great sense of humor in all the hullabaloo.

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by onatisi(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
any man criticizing davido is just a liar, and a hypocrite and is jealous of davido .
please what do we expect from the young man? he is not even in his 30s yet , and yet he is a multi multi billionaire, well connected, his family is very rich and he is famous. even if he doesn't chase after all these women,they will be chasing him for just one round of sex, we know that is what all these girls want, they will chase a famous guy all just for sex but only fools will be chasing them for love.

Let's free the guy, he should enjoy his life, it would have been a different case if he is in his late 40s or 50s , then we can say he is not responsible but the guy is just a young man. even those who don't have more than 5m in their accounts have 3 to 4 baby mamas. even portable that bought tokunbo outdated g wagon get 4 baby mamas and people are celebrating him.

make we free the guy jor

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Felix6: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
Judging from her ugliness, this could be true. David never settled for good looking girls.

2 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by overseasnbeyond: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
no big deal
davido don turn "Community Dicck"

Wealthoptulent:
Kenyan lady has been seen on live internet program,Pendo Stacy, a Kenyan lady, was caught on tape flaunting a pair of boxers reportedly for Davido as evidence she has slept with Davido. where she showed David Adeleke's boxer to other participants on the program, to prove her story. "or How about I carry davido's: I got souvenir on that day,I had to carry Davido’s boxer". she was heard saying on the programme.
The other ladies who were short of words kept quiet all through ), except for the programme Anchor who further inquired about what transpired.

Many more evidence like picture with Davido, the Room card key amidst all. Its a terrific week for David Adeleke.

Davido is presently trending for the wrong reason today, as purported women with whom he has had se-x-ual relations have banded together to expose him.

In 2014, the Kenyan lady who is a video vixen, Stacy Brianar Brown, popularly known as Pendo has admitted to having a sex encounter with Davido after the rumor went viral. According to her, they hooked up at a night club, ‘Galileo’ as the ‘Aye’ singer was in Kenya to perform at the ‘Bombaata Festival’.

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by sphinixs2: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Women never cease to amaze me! You slept with him in 2014 and you falunt his boxers in 2023...🤔 And you have washed and dried the boxers for a time like this? Souvenir indeed!
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by campbelljosh(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
The ladies never claimed he raped them. So, it's consensual. Davido na human with flaws biko
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by sprints1: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
Davido and ugly girls the girl be like nyama God forgive me. Who am I to judge.

2 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by marsup: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ewwwww!
Even if your penis is on a mission, you've gotta show some class.
Quit tripping.

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by quickly: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
musicians are typically the most promiscuous set of men.

So Chioma knows what she was getting into in the midst of thousands of women
She too is an opportunistic and no difference from her and the other sex partners or baby mama.

I dont know why all this sympathy

She knows what she was getting into

If she just marry the average guy wey toast am she for no get this issues.

3 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Theboss001: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
Classickj:

This is an old picture now,, and check the name on the key card

Doesn't matter when the picture was, go social media and see their most recent photos too.
They are very average women

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by AfDapone: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kharol1234:
Na all the country davido wan give girls belle

Nigeria -3
America -1
Kenya -1
France -1
London -1
Spain -?
Jamaica -?
China -?
Japan -?
South Africa -?

We are waiting for the outcome of the remaining countries
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by SamOchuko: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

You slept with him so what’s special about that? Were you a minor when you slept with him? Did he rape you? Why are you disturbing the cyber space with your sleeping with Davido? You even came with a boxer claiming it’s for David, what did he put on after the sexual bout? So he gave you his boxer and left without one right? Na better misbehave you day so.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Enny2013(f): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
mediclife1987:

Na ugly girls dey fvck pass oh.

Fine gals are just for decoration, but if those ugly babes handle prick ehn, thunder go strike for inside the man brain.

I miss Titi of Mai-Rabo hotel in Sabon-gari Kano State for 2015 thereabout.
Lol...

That babe scatter my head no be small meen.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
Even with all these drama, some women are ready to get under the sheets with davido

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by jetson06: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
Oga shut up! Is it your dick that Davido is using to Bleep all these girls?

SangoOlukosoOba:
Sigh..…..

These are things that make you regret for ever craving for a male child. When they want to disappoint you, they do it very big!

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by shineeye1: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kharol1234:
Na all the country davido wan give girls belle

Nigeria -3
America -1
Kenya -1
France -1
London -1
Spain -0
Jamaica -0
China -0
Japan -0
South Africa -0

We are waiting for the outcome of the remaining countries

Results of international friendlies with Davido representing...
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
jetson06:
Oga shut up! Is it your dick that Davido is using to Bleep all these girls?

I am human, the person you trying to support is a dog. My mastiff is more descent than him, he has only fvcked 2 bitches in 5 years
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by ultraviolet27(f): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Strongest abi foolishest and greediest thief!
Ẹ ma tanra yin o.
Be deceiving yourself you hear?

A 3rd baby mama who was married out of pity cos of d loss of her child.

A greedy and lazy girl who would rather be trampled on by a man all for wealth, if davido was poor, she would have left him, so stop pretending not to know her reason for sticking with him, it’s not strength or love, it’s the fear of going back to the poverty she was born into.

Your sense of judgement is very awful, I must tell you.

I am agreeing with you Sister Na wetin I talk Yesterday Som1 was telling me I Carry another Person Wahala for Head

I won't even Say it is the Fear of going back to Poverty that is Her Problem Her Family are even middle Class.Their are Girls born to even Poorer Families than Her Stl Hustling decently for their selves I mst Say She is a Lazy Greedy Leech with inferiority Complex Who Can't Fend for Her Self.

Heard She left Her not so rich well Behaved Boyfriend in the University for Davido albeit She also dropped Out!!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.