Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir (72379 Views)

Kenyan Lady Claims She Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers / Man Spotted Wearing Only Boxers To Lagos Shopping Mall (photos+video) / Seyi Law And Wife, Stacy Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Deeprooted: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2023
grin
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by princeade86(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2023
When all ladies in each continent don finish, then each tribes Should come forward also. Bunch of unserious set of people. No shame again. Interview upon interview without any meaningful things. I don't blame them because since we have one simps that allowed her wife granted useless interview against pastor, what is now big deal for single ladies that can't be shameful.

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Inkling(f): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by olisaEze(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2023
She kept a pair of boxer shorts since 2014?? Nigga please!! grin grin grin

Anyways, you can’t visit a public erection like the Eiffel Tower and leave without a souvenir. Whether na baby bump or boxer shorts, souvenir na souvenir!!🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by yemmyyemmy60: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2023
Fame and gang drives this guy with a large heart crazy. Display of wealth just as solo did having the number one on standby

4 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Jostoman: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Sigh..…..

Fela should please blow the trumpet and let this world come to an end!

I think the strongest woman in the world for now is Chioma!

Even if Davido was my son, I will be having high blood pressure by now.

This are things that make you regret for ever craving for a male child. When they want to disappoint you, they do it very big!
you people have change tactics to the ladies that Davido had an affair with since the sponsor of presenter to put words for davido mouth during interview no dey work again, no matter how you people try, OBO no go minus.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Atheistan: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2023
Mehnn
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2023
This boy sabi fùck skrep sha even me wey no be celebrity no fit fùck this kain nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Orubebe01: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2023
Davido, amu ezue Ike nke mbu
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by zedegit: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Kenyan lady has been seen on live internet program,Pendo Stacy, a Kenyan lady, was caught on tape flaunting a pair of boxers reportedly for Davido as evidence she has slept with Davido. where she showed David Adeleke's boxer to other participants on the program, to prove her story. "or How about I carry davido's: I got souvenir on that day,I had to carry Davido’s boxer". she was heard saying on the programme.
The other ladies who were short of words kept quiet all through ), except for the programme Anchor who further inquired about what transpired.

Many more evidence like picture with Davido, the Room card key amidst all. Its a terrific week for David Adeleke.

Davido is presently trending for the wrong reason today, as purported women with whom he has had se-x-ual relations have banded together to expose him.

In 2014, the Kenyan lady who is a video vixen, Stacy Brianar Brown, popularly known as Pendo has admitted to having a sex encounter with Davido after the rumor went viral. According to her, they hooked up at a night club, ‘Galileo’ as the ‘Aye’ singer was in Kenya to perform at the ‘Bombaata Festival’.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuC4Yp1oNq7/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I am not really against Davido having girlfriends but his choice of sexual partners is worrisome.

Why go for sluts? Can't his money get him decent girls

9 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by bluefilm: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2023
Just look at the ugly bitches this stupid boy is disgracing himself with.

Tufiaaa... God forbid BAT thing.

11 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Coolsat(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2023
Embarrassment. Yoruba demons have no business with faithfulness sha 😆😂😂. He just Dy sleep with dirty girls raw

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by SmartPolician: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2023
It's obvious Chioma married a public toilet!

A young man without any atom of decency or self-respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Thegamingorca(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Kenyan lady has been seen on live internet program,Pendo Stacy, a Kenyan lady, was caught on tape flaunting a pair of boxers reportedly for Davido as evidence she has slept with Davido. where she showed David Adeleke's boxer to other participants on the program, to prove her story. "or How about I carry davido's: I got souvenir on that day,I had to carry Davido’s boxer". she was heard saying on the programme.
The other ladies who were short of words kept quiet all through ), except for the programme Anchor who further inquired about what transpired.

Many more evidence like picture with Davido, the Room card key amidst all. Its a terrific week for David Adeleke.

Davido is presently trending for the wrong reason today, as purported women with whom he has had se-x-ual relations have banded together to expose him.

In 2014, the Kenyan lady who is a video vixen, Stacy Brianar Brown, popularly known as Pendo has admitted to having a sex encounter with Davido after the rumor went viral. According to her, they hooked up at a night club, ‘Galileo’ as the ‘Aye’ singer was in Kenya to perform at the ‘Bombaata Festival’.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuC4Yp1oNq7/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Adewale adeleke and the ticket be like wetin airpeace dey cut give ppl lmao, who be this one wey the find clout
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Vinnie2000(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2023
Enny2013:
His choice of women though...

You a lady, is Classifying Ladies?😒

Meaning she is Ugly, abi? 😏

Later you Pple will blame Men when we call ladies name or bodyshame them. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Morbeta11(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2023
All these incidents will only help hardened Davido, he will grow pass this stage and become wiser and stronger. He is the sugar that ants flocks around.

6 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by bonnyhope: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2023
All these JEZEBELS sef

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Too much na...Davido even this ugly girl?

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by MS247: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2023
grin

Why are they after Davido... Awon hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by lexy2014: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2023
So davido Bleep finish forget boxers since how many years ago. Is she saying she has been washing the boxers everyday? So davido no wear boxers go house? Which kind lie be this one now?

2 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Candidlady: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Real father Abraham of all Nations, no racism.

Funniest all this girl's calling David out on IG that he doesn't deserve Chef chi, if dem give dem that Room Card key up there, many of them go codedly enter.

By then UN would have summoned David.
Women ruins good thing, only a woman builds...

@bolded
Iread

We_men_males ruin good things only woman_females build

2 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by princeade86(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Sigh..…..

Fela should please blow the trumpet and let this world come to an end!

I think the strongest woman in the world for now is Chioma!

Even if Davido was my son, I will be having high blood pressure by now.

This are things that make you regret for ever craving for a male child. When they want to disappoint you, they do it very big!
no. Pastor fatoyinbo wife still retaining that award. The woman strong pass upon different accusations on her husband, she's still standing by him.

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by lexy2014: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2023
SmartPolician:
It's obvious Chioma married a public toilet!

A young man without any atom of decency or self-respect.

Was she blind when she was marrying him?

4 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by phemmyfour: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2023
sholatech:
But the boarding pass she is displaying is for Davido's brother, Adewale Adeleke.
look Wella....A implies B
Davido delivers everywhere he goes
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by twilliamx(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2023
Such a shameless generation

2 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by VTJN(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Davido, putting penis in different toto known no tribe ,wealth or religion, the Same toto some street boys and agbero go knack without condom, another celeb go still shock dick inside, we are all the same circuit
see ya mouth. You think say na those street hawkers wey those street boys dey follow abi Agbero?

Shoe get size
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Janiobi(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2023
Just dey play

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Acidosis(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2023
The increasing amount of attention on this matter is becoming too much sha. Do people really expect Davido to be faithful or something? It's unrealistic to place such high expectations on anyone, especially personalities like Davido. Very unreasonable.

Pesin go dey drink, smoke shisha, promote nudity using video vixens and p*..rnstars and you people will be expecting faithfulness. I would be surprised to meet any faithful A-list artiste on earth. This is their way of life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by zedegit: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2023
Kharol1234:
Na all the country davido wan give girls belle

Nigeria
America
Kenya
France.

Ghana and south Africa loading... Just that SA girls are not known for being loud like this.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Akalia(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2023
mytime24:
Davido no get taste
In addition him no get sense too.

2 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2023
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.