Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir (72378 Views)

Kenyan Lady Claims She Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers / Man Spotted Wearing Only Boxers To Lagos Shopping Mall (photos+video) / Seyi Law And Wife, Stacy Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by HayB100(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
OvertheTop:

Its Easy to be Faithful when you don't Have : massive MONEY, POWER, FAME.

men with the Above are Quite Rare. grin grin

Lol, like seriously, I don't cheat, I find that thing to be so ridiculous, it doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by masseratti: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2023
OvertheTop:

Chi used the same Pattern or Format to get Davido.
so i wonder what the cry is about....
i tire oooo. Mm

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Cromagnon: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

I am raising son’s who will be able to curtail their penis, get married, raise a happy family and continue to build on the family wealth.

Men who curtail their penis do not build wealth but continue
Cuck your boys
Your children your rules

I don’t pray to raise local dogs. What joy will it bring to me at old age that my son has impregnated 5 ladies at 30 years old.

Lots of grandchildren and knowing he ain't gay or impotent

I want to raise kids like who critically think with their brains and not peniss. Kids who know they will be held responsible for their actions, kids who know what’s at stake.

Penis is not for thinking
But it drives you to think of how to get pusspw
No drive, no think
But hey
Do you, (you really don't control it anyway,alphas will be alphas and cucks will be cucks)

He is not the only billionaire in the world. He is not richer than Zuckerberg, Shaq, Kobe, Jay Z, Drake, Snoop, Lebron James or Curry, but this are still descent and thriving men.
notice they all got multiple women? But again
Continue
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Cromagnon: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

I guess you raising touts!

Define tout instead of getting emotional
No be me say make woman hard you

So if he was your son, you will be clapping by now?

We'll revisit this when your kid becomes gay or impotent.

I can easily tell about your orientation and upbringing.

What is my orientation and my upbringing Mr babjawo

Imagine having a son you invested so much in living this kinda life, and you as a father will be clapping
imagine having a son who can't get no bitChes or can't have kids

Shey you see this pales in comparison to what you think is important?
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Cromagnon:
imagine having a son who can't get no bitChes or can't have kids

Shey you see this pales in comparison to what you think is important?

Bitches? I am sorry, I don’t bring kids up that way. I am building kinds like Obama, not German shepherds.

So the best way to exhibit male superiority is by birthing babies with different women, or should I say testing sperm on different women?
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Cromagnon: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Bitches? I am sorry, I don’t bring kids up that way. I am building kinds like Obama, not German shepherds.

I'd rather abort the child than raise an Obama
God forbid
Useless man

So the best way to exhibit male superiority is by birthing babies with different women, or should I say testing sperm on different women?

yeah
I din make the rules
That's the way in the animal kingdom
Ask Solomon
Ask David
Ask Kennedy
Ask Gates
Ask musk
All men want multiple pussyy (not really the woman)
Very few can achieve it

He is one of the few that can
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
Cromagnon:
yeah
I din make the rules
That's the way in the animal kingdom
Ask Solomon
Ask David
Ask Kennedy
Ask Gates
Ask musk
All men want multiple pussyy (not really the woman)
Very few can achieve it

He is one of the few that can

Abort ann Obama and raise a Davido right?

It’s the beauty of life. We all have different choices.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Cromagnon: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Abort ann Obama and raise a Davido right?

Every single time

It’s the beauty of life. We all have different choices.

indulge me
Why do you like Obama?
Tell me 5 things he did in office?
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:34am On Jul 05, 2023
Cromagnon:
indulge me
Why do you like Obama?
Tell me 5 things he did in office?

I don’t want to delve into politics. Obama is a brainbox! Practically none like him in the last 2 decade of the US, and no one argues that fact.

He is brilliant, eloquent, dogged, and same time an outstanding father. Men who could flip tables with just words.

I am sure you aware about all the prestigious awards he bagged across the world. None comes close.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Cromagnon: 12:43am On Jul 05, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

I don’t want to delve into politics. Obama is a brainbox[b]

Brainbox on what exactly

[/b]! Practically none like him in the last 2 decade of the US, and no one argues that fact.

None of what exactly?

He is brilliant, eloquent, dogged, and same time an outstanding father. Men who could flip tables with just words.

Brilliant at what exactly?
Which problem did he solve with his eloquence and doggedness?

I am sure you aware about all the prestigious awards he bagged across the world. None comes close.

many useless politicians are given awards for looting

I live in America

The man is a useless bastard

He steals money from the hardworking and gives it to his friends using foolish Ppl like you vote

Notice how you couldn't mention one single concrete positive thing he did just praising him for nothing but deceit

You fell for a scaMmer
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:47am On Jul 05, 2023
Cromagnon:
many useless politicians are given awards for looting

I live in America

The man is a useless bastard

He steals money from the hardworking and gives it to his friends using foolish Ppl like you vote

Notice how you couldn't mention one single concrete positive thing he did just praising him for nothing but deceit

You fell for a scaMmer

Obama is the best thing that happened to the US, the statistics of his administration is open for all to see.

Jobs openings
Unemployment
Obamacare
SP 500
International relation
Household income
Foreign debt reduction
He is pro choice and LGBTQ

You mentioned Obama enriching himself, even till date, the GOP has nothing on him. Can you same about your Trump? The worst thing to ever govern a country on Earth.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Cromagnon: 1:05am On Jul 05, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Obama is the best thing that happened to the US, the statistics of his administration is open for all to see.

Jobs openings
Unemployment
Obamacare
SP 500
International relation
Household income
Foreign debt reduction
He is pro choice and LGBTQ

You mentioned Obama enriching himself, even till date, the GOP has nothing on him. Can you same about your Trump? The worst thing to ever govern a country on Earth.
Trump had better results when he reversed all Obama policies
Jobs
Lowest employment in history of America
Lowest black employment in history of America
More household income as Obama was stealing our money cos we refused to participate in his nonsense healthcar

Foreign debt is caused by democratic majority who keep dashing lazy Ppl free things

Forgetting the money has to come from somewhere

God will punish you for abortion and faggoting
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:10am On Jul 05, 2023
Cromagnon:

Jobs
More household income as Obama was stealing our money cos we refused to participate in his nonsense healthcar

Foreign debt is caused by democratic majority who keep dashing lazy Ppl free things

Pull out your charts from any source! All you listed is false!

Trump left office with the a worst unemployment rate than Obama. He took national debt over the roof, and here you are blaming democrats for his woeful performance. Should democrats also be blaming Republicans for their woes?

Hello, I am not here to debate hearsay, if you want to buttress your point, pull out any chat from verifiable source, which I am CERTAIN you cannot.

You mentioned dashing lazy people free things, when was social security benefit and snap come into existence? Was it initiated during Obama regime? Stop giving excuses for failure. The Clinton and Obama performed better than and Republican in last two decades under same condition, and did not shoot national debt.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:32am On Jul 05, 2023
Cromagnon:

Jobs

Why I always tell people that, you will still find village people in the US.

What has a woman’s body or people sexual orientation got to do with you?

Is it your body, prick or vagina?

Oh! You want to indoctrinate people with your own beliefs in 2023? Do your beliefs in your closet, and stop enforcing it on others. It’s it your life?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.