Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir (72336 Views)

Kenyan Lady Claims She Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers / Man Spotted Wearing Only Boxers To Lagos Shopping Mall (photos+video) / Seyi Law And Wife, Stacy Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by stallionng: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
So sleeping with Davido is no a golden trophy everyone woman now fights for
Woman a funny folks .
No shame again flounting your flirtatious waywardness.shame
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Ubdavis(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
U don't need to go this far. I believe u
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by isabi2lof: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
He likes them dark and lovely grin

Davido go reach your sisters, say a louder ameeeeeennn
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Cromagnon: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Sigh..…..

Fela should please blow the trumpet and let this world come to an end!

I think the strongest woman in the world for now is Chioma!

Even if Davido was my son, I will be having high blood pressure by now.

These are things that make you regret for ever craving for a male child. When they want to disappoint you, they do it very big!
disappoint how?
Do you see him worried?
How many women gree brag about ducking you?

2 Likes

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Cromagnon: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
Massiveglory:
Chioma will be like, who send mi message to go marry? Na community/ continental husband I marry like this.

Meanwhile 2face idibia will be smiling.
2face go be like, finally I can have rest. Davido has taken over.
she get anoda husband so wen go give am Santorini lifestyle?
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cromagnon:
disappoint how?
Do you see him worried?
How many women gree brag about ducking you?

I guess you raising touts!

So if he was your son, you will be clapping by now?

I can easily tell about your orientation and upbringing. Imagine having a son you invested so much in living this kinda life, and you as a father will be clapping
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Cromagnon: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
kingamaa:
Davido is becoming more popular for his public penis than for his music. The guy got to cool down o.

How many baby mamas, he won get?

Davido take am easy, life is not all about sex and women.

What else is life about?
Ask lucifer
Adam
David
Solomon
Samson
Jfk
Ghengis
Clinton

Just say e dey pain you say you no fit see woman nack like him
Abacha

Also, go beg Kemi Oluloyo before that woman finish you. She dey vex wella
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Cromagnon: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

I guess you raising touts!

So if he was your son, you will be clapping by now?

I can easily tell about your orientation and upbringing. Imagine having a son you invested so much in living this kinda life, and you as a father will be clapping
Define tout

Yes
He is not gay
He is not infertile
He is not impotent
He can afford it

Hope you raise a son that no woman wants to associate with, say amen if e sure for you
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cromagnon:

Define tout

Yes
He is not gay
He is not infertile
He is not impotent
He can afford it

Hope you raise a son that no woman wants to associate with, say amen if e sure for you

I am raising son’s who will be able to curtail their penis, get married, raise a happy family and continue to build on the family wealth.

I don’t pray to raise local dogs. What joy will it bring to me at old age that my son has impregnated 5 ladies at 30 years old.

I want to raise kids like who critically think with their brains and not peniss. Kids who know they will be held responsible for their actions, kids who know what’s at stake.

He is not the only billionaire in the world. He is not richer than Zuckerberg, Shaq, Kobe, Jay Z, Drake, Snoop, Lebron James or Curry, but this are still descent and thriving men.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Linearray: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Davido is trying hard to earn a Guinness World Record for himself. He knows what he is doing. Please allow him. Fela, Sunny Ade, 2face are fast approaching sainthood where Davido dey.

Nor try am reach Saudi Arabia o, dem go sharia you o.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by bitbillionaire: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

I am raising son who will be able to curtail their penis, get married, raise a happy family and continue to build on the family wealth.

I don’t pray to raise local dogs. What joy will it bring to me at old age that my son has impregnated 5 ladies at 30 years old.

I want to raise kids like who critically think with their brains and not peniss. Kids who know they will be held responsible for their actions, kids who know what’s at stake.

He is not the only billionaire in the world. He is not richer than Zuckerberg, Shaq, Kobe, Jay Z, Drake, Snoop, Lebron James or Curry, but this are still descent and thriving men.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by tonididdy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
True definition of UNITED NATIONS grin
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by NOwazobia: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
The ladies are not even attractive.

Davido must have a very high libido that his dick stands at the sight of any dump site... tongue undecided
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Slydan204: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
Another ugly one. Abeg Davido, if u wan chop frog, at least chop d 1 wey get fat na
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by sylve11: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
mytime24:
Davido no get taste

That's ehn! lipsrsealed embarassed cool
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by mycaremimi(f): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
Davido our new Nigeria king solomon
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Truuth: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
You see why I respect tekno, one of the few without scandals
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by dontbothermuch: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
On colos
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by afroxyz: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

He is still a racist. No Asian, Caribbean or Scandinavian

You are wicked
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Domistar5(f): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
mytime24:
Davido no get taste

Always screwing ugly people. Chioma is more beautiful than all.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Dshocker(m): 3:41am On Jun 30, 2023
mytime24:
Davido no get taste

I swear.... Ugly girls he has been laying with.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by samwillyco1(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2023
Shame no dey again
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by OvertheTop(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2023
lexy2014:

Was she blind when she was marrying him?

she even meet competitors there who already had kids...
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by OvertheTop(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
Adakintroy:

So the lady who slept with him knowing he is with someone what do you say to her? Or even chioma that her eye be like that no De do her own on the low. Or she no know say the nigga be like that before she shook head put.

He had baby mamas before chi came na....
she came to complete,
so she should also be willing to accept now challengers...
that the power of Money.
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by OvertheTop(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
HayB100:
You sure have a point, but like seriously, there are still good, faithful and responsible men out there, but very rare though, and I am proud to be one of those rare men💯✌️

Its Easy to be Faithful when you don't Have : massive MONEY, POWER, FAME.

men with the Above are Quite Rare. grin grin
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by OvertheTop(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
Theboss001:

Swear to God, that's what I've been relishing in my mind following all the pictures of girls am seeing.....damnnnnn.

If I get davido money, na only A list models I go allow touch my dick

Thanks for Admitting u will also Go on rampage.
just do it safely and with consent always
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by OvertheTop(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
9gerian:
Codedly enter only to fiercely defend their territory going forward!

Defending which territory?
Territory that you Met over 200 people on Queue?

How ?

You will only take what can touch your hand it such a Territory grin grin grin
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by OvertheTop(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
masseratti:
how can Chioma be the strongest woman in the whole world, when she came in through same door, she knew who he was before she said I do, even dropped out of school for a guy already with 2kids..wetin make her strong tell me abeg.. Chioma koh chichi ni.

Chi used the same Pattern or Format to get Davido.
so i wonder what the cry is about....
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by OvertheTop(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
TrainPark:

So did she fvck davido because of love?

For your information, all olosho still get business too wey dem dey use to disguise.

What in all I have said is not true? I was actually talking about Davido's careless lifestyle n I t your so called Anita. So try to comprehend before typing or just skip by

So, did Chi get involved with Davido because of Love?
They all you used same format my friend!

They all Came for the Money and will always continue to hang around for the Money!
Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Theboss001: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
OvertheTop:

Thanks for Admitting u will also Go on rampage.
just do it safely and with consent always

Always on full consent

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by TrainPark: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
OvertheTop:

So, did Chi get involved with Davido because of Love?
They all you used same format my friend!

They all Came for the Money and will always continue to hang around for the Money!

I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir by Adakintroy: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
OvertheTop:

He had baby mamas before chi came na....
she came to complete,
so she should also be willing to accept now challengers...
that the power of Money.

No mind her..as if David single in the real sense when they met.

Imagine go meet someone like that and hope him faithful to only you. Women delusion sharp. I pray my own sister get sense. Cuz if Na so all of them be he go tire person .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.