Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,403 members, 7,836,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked (49672 Views)

My Job Is Ruining My Relationship, How Can I Go About It? / My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

You mean your demented family and generations that my dog banged their smelling pussy and decayed bodyπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Even if you're tired of your mum's overstretched decayed pussy, can't you continue with your sister. Must you fckk fckk your gender?
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:
@chidolalar I hate effeminate gay men like you. You're needy, naggy and talk too much like a nagging housewife. Effeminate men like you are normally treated like trash cos that's what you are, useless to the society. Instead of you to continue raping your mother's sex starved overused decayed pussy, you're opening your loose butt hole for a man like you to mess up, screaming "wa wa fckk me harder, bitch bitch. Fckkk me like my dog, yes fckk me. Fckk my mother".

Like seriously, are you not tired of drinking sperm.
Does it change d fact that my dog banged you and your smelling mother to death? 🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Your decayed family and generations are just a walking corpse that was banged by my dog back thenπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

You mean my dog that banged you and your smelling mother pussy and your rotten pussy that smells like dead rat πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Channel your life's frustrations into something meaningful man. Not everytime fckk your mother, your sister, your dog. Must everyone know you're fighting a generational curse?
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Even if you're tired of your mum's overstretched decayed pussy, can't you continue with your sister. Must you fckk fckk your gender?
My dog banged your sister and mother rotten pussy to d extent of impregnating d both of u and your bitch sisters πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Lmao I just can't stop laughing at how smelling you and your decayed mother pussy was oozing out back then when my dog was busy banging d both of u πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

Does it change d fact that my dog banged you and your smelling mother to death? 🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Your decayed family and generations are just a walking corpse that was banged by my dog back thenπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Must everyone know you're fighting a generational curse? Even if you love being fcked by men, can't you be the one doing the fucking? You can't be a man to a woman, you can't be a man to your fellow man. So at what point exactly do you exhibit masculine behavior? Who raised you to be so useless and shameless?
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Must everyone know you're fighting a generational curse? Even if you love being fcked by men, can't you be the one doing the fucking? You can't be a man to a woman, you can't be a man to your fellow man. So at what point exactly do you exhibit masculine behavior? Who raised you to be so useless and shameless?
U mean your demented generations and smelling family that was banged by my dog back thenπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
D party my dog had with your dead mother and your rotten pussy is still ever fresh in my memory πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

Lmao I just can't stop laughing at how smelling you and your decayed mother pussy was oozing out back then when my dog was busy banging d both of u πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Effeminate men like you that dropped from their mother's loose decayed pussy are so comfortable being submissive to both men and women. That's why op's story resonated with you. "When I collected her car keys, I laughed and cried". Ole jati jati. Very disgusting. Weak son of an old olosho woman.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

Your bitch sister secretly told me u told her u love d way my dog was banging your rotten mother πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
That she wanted to have a thirst of it πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ LMAO
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Effeminate men like you that dropped from their mother's loose decayed pussy are so comfortable being submissive to both men and women. That's why op's story resonated with you. "When I collected her car keys, I laughed and cried". Ole jati jati. Very disgusting. Weak son of an old olosho woman.
Your bitch mother was telling me you told her u wanted to have a thirst of what my dog was dishing out to herπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

U mean your demented generations and smelling family that was banged by my dog back thenπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
D party my dog had with your dead mother and your rotten pussy is still ever fresh in my memory πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Men were raised to call the shots, lead and take charge but I'm sure you didn't learn that from your useless illiterate father who wasted all his productive years smoking and drinking cheap dry gin while your mother was busy getting her decayed pussy banged by her first son turned dog.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Your rotten pussy smells like rotten dead ratπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
U are nothing but a smelling bitch and your smelling mother must be long decayed in her grave after my dog must have banged her to deathπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Men were raised to call the shots, lead and take charge but I'm sure you didn't learn that from your useless illiterate father who wasted all his productive years smoking and drinking cheap dry gin while your mother was busy getting her decayed pussy banged by her first son turned dog.
U mean your demented father that gave birth to a rotten pussy like uπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Your rotten pussy and that of your mother smells worst than a septic tankπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

Your bitch mother was telling me you told her u wanted to have a thirst of what my dog was dishing out to herπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That's why your wretched mother will continue to be a street bitch with no one matching her fucking record. A narcissistic woman who still competes with her children for the best sex game. Cursed ashawo family.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

Your rotten pussy and that of your mother smells worst than a septic tankπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Your bitch of a mother is a strong woman. To be able to get bleeped by a man and a dog at the same time is just wonderful. Let me know when she's tired of the runs. Your dad is already prepping her to join the rotten pussy league
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Your bitch of a mother is a strong woman. To be able to get bleeped by a man and a dog at the same time is just wonderful. Let me know when she's tired of the runs. Your dad is already prepping her to join the rotten pussy league
Your rotten mother pussy smells like dead ratπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
She gave birth to a bitch daughter like her πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Like bitch mother like bitch daughter πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

That's why your wretched mother will continue to be a street bitch with no one matching her fucking record. A narcissistic woman who still competes with her children for the best sex game. Cursed ashawo family.
Like rotten mother pussy like demented father like smelling bitch daughter pussy πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

Like rotten mother pussy like demented father like smelling bitch daughter pussy πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Clear road for a nonentity that dropped by mistake from his mother's overstretched rotten pussy.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Clear road for a nonentity that dropped by mistake from his mother's overstretched rotten pussy.
U mean d rotten pussy from your bitch mother my dog banged countlessly till she died πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Am sure u enjoyed sucking my dog dick back thenπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Your demented and impotent father was eating my dogs excreta till he found your rotten and bitch mother πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Teuh!!! I spit on your rotten pussy and that of your decayed and bitch mother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Don't worry I will summon my dog to restart banging u to death just like he did to your bitch mother and rotten sisters pussy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

You mean you and your rotten mother pussy that is now wide as a road and river Niger after receiving countless banging from my dog πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Bobxin: 12:31am On Jun 30, 2023
Past three years, I must have killed up to 100
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 4:02am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

You mean you and your rotten mother pussy that is now wide as a road and river Niger after receiving countless banging from my dog πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Effeminate gay motherfucker go and fckk your father for two shillings. While at it, insert your dog's dickkk in his mouth for everlasting sucking.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 4:04am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

U mean d rotten pussy from your bitch mother my dog banged countlessly till she died πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Your mother's decayed cunt is being fckkked right now by the weyrey in your family house. Just tell her to stop screaming before your dog comes to continue from where weyrey stopped.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 4:07am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Don't worry I will summon my dog to restart banging u to death just like he did to your bitch mother and rotten sisters pussy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your mother's curses is the cause of your financial woes. Unless you stop raping her decayed overused pussy you'll never be free from the shackles of poverty.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 4:12am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Teuh!!! I spit on your rotten pussy and that of your decayed and bitch mother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

A cursed degenerate effeminate gay man who fukks all the men in his family at gunpoint. You turned out like your useless father who raped your olosho mother in the market square. No wonder people mistake you for a dog.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 4:13am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Your demented and impotent father was eating my dogs excreta till he found your rotten and bitch mother πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Na mouth you get. Make I just locate you offline, send boys to cut off your rotten dickk and serve to your impoverished olosho cursed mother as breakfast today.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 4:16am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Nothing gives me greater pleasure than eradicating effeminate gay men like you. We don't need your uselessness in the society. Even my dog will reject you and gladly accept your mother for everlasting fuckingg of her rotten pussy.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 4:23am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Go and cook your mother's decayed corpse for your family members to eat. A useless mother like the one you had will taste good in your mouth like your father's ostrich dickkk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe / Photos Of Pretty Female Naval Officer / 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.