Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked (49414 Views)

My Job Is Ruining My Relationship, How Can I Go About It? / My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Dotman2210(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wall gecko of all things, omo no reason m o
I hope she even knows her life is at risk because gecko's are poisonous
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Dotman2210(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Shapeaso:
Wall geckos are monitoring spirit. I hate it like mad. undecided Penelope abi na antelope? cheesy

They're also poisonous
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by MySolace: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
frankyychiji:
A gecko as pet? You too reason am. Fake story it is.
I see it as a fake story too...

But den, anything can be a pet.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by ednut1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
Almost dated a babe who had a turtle, cat and frog. Everyday her pets must feature in our conversation. I got tired and stopped talking to her. Kilode

1 Like

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by 7upnigeria: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
Very true I dated an American girl some 2/3 years back. Met my mom and all that we were already planning marriage but we broke up because I said I don’t agree with America threatening to sanction African countries that don’t approve same sex marriage. If you see the vex and annoyance that day, I just open mouth down like wtf why over reacting so much- who send me talk that one, all hell broke loose.

Magnetic010:
Since that day I swear to they manage our Naija babes and their big belle like thatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ME:
And you want God to forgive you with what you just wrote above 😏😏☹
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by NNEVERAGAINN: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Candidlady:
grin

Pastor righteousness allow us enjoy this story in peace danAllah

Gecko principalities
Cats principalities
Dog principalities
Rats principalities
Pigeon principalities

Are doves principalities too
Abeg Mr Righteousness2 for us, we Dey enjoy an😌
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by zynzyn(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
TheDemola:
As seen on twitter.

A man narrated how he mistakenly threw away a wall gecko seen in his American girlfriend's house and it cost him his job and the relationship.

https://twitter.com/XivTroy/status/1673719745567154184?t=R2yBHyBrdcNQOoXnbSMsCw&s=19

Fiction talent

WWWWW.......WEDON!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Ok you're pained cos you're a weak man.
I should be telling u dat and your fellow parasitic and gold digging fellows since time immemorial
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Jackipapa: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
Nollywood
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Ubanz: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
That's what we call "culture clash"
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by brainycaleb(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Even mosquitoes too. Don't listen to the fanatics.

And spiders also feed on mosquitoes and house flies, most people become so overtly religious that they destroy their immediate ecosystem in their quest for self righteousness! It makes me beg the question like, wasn't God the creator of such tiny reptilian life?

2 Likes

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by azeeza(f): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
shocked
drlateef:

Same with me. I am still laughing uncontrollably πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

I should be telling u dat and your fellow parasitic and gold digging fellows since time immemorial

Who needs a pauper's moneyπŸ˜‚. You that can't afford 3 square meals.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by harmony75: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
Omg tears on my eyes as I lol 🀣🀣🀣🀣Penelope has caused kasala o inukwa!
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Who needs a pauper's moneyπŸ˜‚. You that can't afford 3 square meals.
I shld be telling u dat to your parasitic and useless self and your fellow gold digging parasites that depends on men for money and has only their smelling and rotten pussy that smells like rotten fish and ratπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

I shld be telling u dat to your parasitic and useless self and your fellow gold digging parasites that depends on men for money and has only their smelling and rotten pussy that smells like rotten fish and ratπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You sleep with your sister too? Is that how she smells?
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

You sleep with your sister too? Is that how she smells?
I knew from your smelling bitch sisters and smelling retired bitch mother when my dog was fucking them for 5 naira that year. Or have u forgotten?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

I knew from your smelling bitch sisters and smelling retired bitch mother when my dog was fucking them for 5 naira that year. Or have u forgotten?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now I understand you weak man. Product of incest. No wonder you're effeminate. Send me your account number,let me send you money to buy pain relief.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Now I understand you weak man. Product of incest. No wonder you're effeminate. Send me your account number,let me send you money to buy pain relief.
U mean d account number you and your smelling bitch sisters and old cargo retired smelling bitch mother was sending to me for my dog to bang d hell out of their smelling pussy that smells like rotten fish? U must be an idiot and a bastard to have forgotten so soon when all this was happeningπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

U mean d account number you and your smelling bitch sisters and old cargo retired smelling bitch mother was sending to me for my dog to bang d hell out of their smelling pussy that smells like rotten fish? U must be an idiot and a bastard to have forgotten so soon when all this was happeningπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bitch bitch bitch smelling yada yada. Where you raised in the gutter? I'm not the cause of your parent's misfortune. Honestly, normally I don't give nonentities the time of day but it seems your father is a bastard.

1 Like

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Bitch bitch bitch smelling yada yada. Where you raised in the gutter? I'm not the cause of your parent's misfortune. Honestly, normally I don't give nonentities the time of day but it seems your father is a bastard.
U mean your demented naked father eating excreta that I saw today at oshodi market?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don't u know my dog was d one dat impregnated your smelling bitch mother that is why u and your cursed generations are all mad dogsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Mayeldah(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
Lols grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wahala be like 3 legged peneloped wall gecko grin

bros where you dey now, naija abi? make wall gecko no go cost man American dream grin
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

U mean your demented father that I saw today at oshodi market?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don't u know my dog was d one dat impregnated your smelling bitch mother that is why u and your cursed generations are all mad dogsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Go ahead and kill your mother out of frustration. When you're done, hang her head on a spike to preserve her memory. Then drag your father at gun point, both of you should take turns to fckkk her corpse.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by drlateef: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
azeeza:
shocked

Yes madam, how can I help?
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by ashawopikin(m): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
Me as a sharp 9ja guy:
"I didn't see panelope, maybe she ran away from home"
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Go ahead and kill your mother out of frustration. When you're done, hang her head on a spike to preserve her memory. Then drag your father at gun point, both of you should take turns to fckkk her corpse.
U mean your smelling bitch mother my dog banged to death since d year 2002?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
U must be so daft and completely insane to have forgotten all theseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by martinm45: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
The writer of this pjiece is a good story teller who will do so excellently of If he starts a blog or write book (fiction). I almost thought about crying when I learnt that Penelope lost a foot. Its a pity that you had to kiss your American dream goodbye in such a ludicrous circumstance. In Africa here, we may be tempted to think that village people are at work again.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

U mean your smelling bitch mother my dog banged to death since d year 2002?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
U must be so daft and completely insane to have forgotten all theseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don't mean anything that doesn't concern me. I'm not the cause of your psychotic behavior. Your display of oloriburukuism is not my problem. Just go and kill your mother that thought she was doing you a favor by cursing you in her womb when she ought to have killed you once and for all.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by dontbothermuch: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wall gecko eat mosquitos & harmful insects. So why throw them away
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

Abi is it me that said you should be born into a cursed family of incestuous monkeys. It's not me that said your father should rape his first born. Ta. The gods cursed him not me, though I wouldn't mind the privilege of sending my dog to bang him in the anus since he failed to give you proper home training.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

I don't mean anything that doesn't concern me. I'm not the cause of your psychotic behavior. Your display of oloriburukuism is not my problem. Just go and kill your mother that thought she was doing you a favor by cursing you in her womb when she ought to have killed you once and for all.
My dog was d cause of your insane family and generation when he was busy banging you and your bitch mother smelling and rotten pussy back then for free. That is why insanity have been running in your family and will continue in your cursed generations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

The effrontery of an effeminate gay mother fucker! Who are you forming macho for? You that they'll still fckk tonight in the ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. / Diamond Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does Diamond Bank Pay Staff? / Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.