Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked (49582 Views)

My Job Is Ruining My Relationship, How Can I Go About It? / My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

The effrontery of an effeminate gay mother fucker! Who are you forming macho for? You that they'll still fckk tonight in the ass.
Your smelling bitch mother is long dead after my dog must have bleeped her to death.
Is your demented father still alive?
I heard he died wen he was trying to steal rice at oshodi market to feed his ratched family πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

My dog was d cause of your insane family and generation when he was busy banging you and your bitch mother smelling and rotten pussy back then for free. That is why insanity have been running in your family and will continue in your cursed generations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This dog you've been yapping about since morning, isn't it the same dog you took gay lessons from? No wonder you're a bitc*h just like your wretched mother.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

This dog you've been yapping about since morning, isn't it the same dog you took gay lessons from? No wonder you're a bitc*h just like your wretched mother.
Yes d same dog that was banged you and your bitch mother rotten pussy that smells like fish for free back thenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

Your smelling bitch mother is long dead after my dog must have bleeped her to death.
I heard he died wen he was trying to steal rice at oshodi market to feed his ratched family πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Instead of you to go and think of how you'll eat
your next meal you're here calling the members of your family bitches. That your wandering dog that raped you when you were an infant will still eat you last last.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

Yes d same dog that was banged you and your bitch mother rotten pussy that smells like fish for free back thenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

People like you na only online you dey get mouth. I know how to deal with effeminate gay men like you. Just send boys to butcher you with sharp machete. Package your head in a refined box and ship to your cursed whor*e of a mother so she can be free from the pain of raising a rejected sea element like you.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

People like you na only online you dey get mouth. I know how to deal with effeminate gay men like you. Just send boys to butcher you with sharp machete. Package your head in a refined box and ship to your cursed whor*e of a mother so she can be free from the pain of raising a rejected sea element like you.
U mean d same way my dog was banging you and your rotten bitch mother back then🀣🀣🀣🀣
Imagine d way you and your rotten bitch mother pussy was smelling like rotten fish.🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

Abegi, go and take your psychotic drugs and stop disturbing Nigeria. Before you start your psychotic rant that your father used your destiny for money rituals.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

U mean d same way my dog was banging you and your rotten bitch mother back then🀣🀣🀣🀣
Imagine d way you and your rotten bitch mother pussy was smelling like rotten fish.🀣🀣🀣🀣

Rantings of an effeminate gay man. Wailing of a frustrated village pauper. When you're tired of eating sand as dinner, signal your wretched mother so she can give you her brother in law's sperm to wash it down.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

Once you're back from Yaba left, head straight to your disgraceful mother's wardrobe where she saved her brother in-law's sperm in a gin bottle. That is where she tied your destiny. You ask her.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Rantings of an effeminate gay man. Wailing of a frustrated village pauper. When you're tired of eating sand as dinner, signal your wretched mother so she can give you her brother in law's sperm to wash it down.
U mean d same way my dog was banging your bitch mother and bitch sisters and you together at once.πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
My dog really banged you guys smelling pussy back thenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Daughter of a retired old cargo bitchπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
@chidolalar ask your mother why you're wretched. Ask your mother why you talk like a woman, type like a woman and rant "bitch" like your mother's mother.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:
@chidolalar ask your mother why you're wretched. Ask your mother why you talk like a woman, type like a woman and rant "bitch" like your mother's mother.
U mean your demented father that was asking you to Bleep your demented and idiotic brother? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Why does you and your smelling mother's pussy smells like rotten fish wen my dog was banging 5hem for freeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

U mean d same way my dog was banging your bitch mother and bitch sisters and you together at once.πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
My dog really banged you guys smelling pussy back thenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Daughter of a retired old cargo bitchπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

People like you are hated by your fellow men so I understand your frustrations in life. Abi how can a guy be walking in circles like a woman going for a fashion contest. A masculine man is happy at the thought of taking charge of his home with his money while an effeminate gay bottom will squeal, bloat and kick at the mere mention of it.

Men like you are fed by other men, trampled upon and treated like trash cos you're worthless and add only sexual value to your masculine partners who will still dump you for the next gay asshole like you. .
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

U mean your demented father that was asking you to Bleep your demented and idiotic brother? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Why does you and your smelling mother's pussy smells like rotten fish wen my dog was banging 5hem for freeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Shebi you think you can talk? I'll frustrate your life out of NL. When you started I allowed you to grow wings thinking you would come to your senses. But I see you're just as stupid as all the men in your house.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Shebi you think you can talk? I'll frustrate your life out of NL. When you started I allowed you to grow wings thinking you would come to your senses. But I see you're just as stupid as all the men in your house.
D same insanity that has been running in your useless and miserable and smelling family and generations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Pple are talking, daughter of a smelling rotten pussy is also talking πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
U and your bitch smelling mother and demented family only deserve to live in d gutter cuz that is where u belong πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
@chidolalar you're a red flag to your community. A rejected cankerworm with no intrinsic value. Isn't it better you commit suicide instead of these generational curses you've been sending to your unborn nephews and nieces since morning.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:
@chidolalar you're a red flag to your community. A rejected cankerworm with no intrinsic value. Isn't it better you commit suicide instead of these generational curses you've been sending to your unborn nephews and nieces since morning.
Lmao you and your bitch mother rotten pussy is smelling me here. I can't even breathe againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Am so happy my dog banged d hell out of it back thenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

D same insanity that has been running in your useless and miserable and smelling family and generations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Pple are talking, daughter of a smelling rotten pussy is also talking πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
U and your bitch smelling mother and demented family only deserve to live in d gutter cuz that is where u belong πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

The madness that runs in your family is the reason you don't know your left from right. If your papa born you well, reveal your face if you wouldn't find a chunk of your skull at the bush path leading to your father's mud house in the village.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

The madness that runs in your family is the reason you don't know your left from right. If your papa born you well, reveal your face if you wouldn't find a chunk of your skull at the bush path leading to your father's mud house in the village.
Point of correction d madness I saw your demented father fucking your bitch mother that produce a bitch and idiotic daughter like u πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

Lmao you and your bitch mother rotten pussy is smelling me here. I can't even breathe againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Am so happy my dog banged d hell out of it back thenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Pussy bitch dog...your usual rant. Entertain us pls. Entertain us. We already know your mother is your street's bitch and your dog her willing partner. Stop boring us to sleep. Or go bang her anus if you're tired.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

Point of correction d madness I saw your demented father fucking your bitch mother that produce a bitch and idiotic daughter like u πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your dull brain mother needs the correction. She needs to be taught how to beat the homosexuality out of you not minding if you die in the process.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Pussy bitch dog...your usual rant. Entertain us pls. Entertain us. We already know your mother is your street's bitch and your dog her willing partner. Stop boring us to sleep. Or go bang her anus if you're tired.
I repeat you and your smelling bitch mother pussy is smelling over hereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Your dull brain mother needs the correction. She needs to be taught how to beat the homosexuality out of you not minding if you die in the process.
I still remember how you and your smelling bitch mother were screaming loud from d dick from my dog back thenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
It was funπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

I repeat you and your smelling bitch mother pussy is smelling over hereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

When you're tired of smelling and licking your mother's decayed pussy, you're free to make the announcement on NL.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by JohnQueen(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
You and 165 others are not okay grin
Righteousness2:
May sound funny but that gecko Was probably more than just an ordinary gecko.

Many may not know this but it is over there you have more principalities and powers in operation than in Africa.

Gecko are used as messengers in the spiritual realm. They get informations and supply.

Flee fornication, whether in Africa, Europe, America or wherever. It is a destroyer.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

I still remember how you and your smelling bitch mother were screaming loud from d dick from my dog back thenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
It was funπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Try though you might to change your life trajectory, your wandering dog will still come home tonight to fckk you and your ugly mother from the back.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

If you like, repeat and reload, you'll still damage your mother's womb tonight while your unfortunate father curses you from a distance.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Try though you might to change your life trajectory, your wandering dog will still come home tonight to fckk you and your ugly mother from the back.
My dog really enjoyed banging your ratched mother back then. Smelling rotten pussy like uπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

If you like, repeat and reload, you'll still damage your mother's womb tonight while your unfortunate father curses you from a distance.
D same way my dog banged your mad mother and you countlessly πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

My dog really enjoyed banging your ratched mother back then. Smelling rotten pussy like uπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Why do you feel your dog will enjoy banging your ugly mother for life? Is it because its tired of your leaking anus?
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

D same way my dog banged your mad mother and you countlessly πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Only a deranged patient like your selfish mum will give up the anus of her son to be fcked by a dog instead of hers.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Only a deranged patient like your selfish mum will give up the anus of her son to be fcked by a dog instead of hers.
Your smelling bitch mother my dog banged till death.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
U must be completely idiotic to have forgotten πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) / Power Mech Staff At Dangote Refinery Complain Of Work Despite Lockdown / Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.