Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

"Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo (57933 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Rhado: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
where are you from? Are you Igbo to spew this trash? If you are onye Igbo, you deserve 30 lashes. Ifeanyi is not and can never be unisex. Ifeanyi is short name for Ifeanyichukwu. Which woman dey answer Ifeanyichukwu for your village?

Paul Adefarasin’s wife’s name is Ifeanyi

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Sanguine(f): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2023
Who deserves the 30 lashes (and more) now? MikeBetty.

A fool is regarded as wise until he opens his foolish mouth.
Ignorance indeed is bliss!

Silly, cornfused fellows everywhere! 🥱
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Natbrowny: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2023
I need the weed kemi is smoking. It's starting to look like dem aristotle weed dem.

Insanity weed. Geniuses are always insane
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by onlyboyson(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2023
Nigerians shaa starting from the president to the last citizen ARAGBALA onye obula

Kemi again? Which weed way forward
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by NaBanga: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2023
Kemi always does this to drop the truth in between the shocking stories. What I saw on Twitter is that the cook and nanny are still locked up and Davido has not done anything to release these people. Kemi also said the mansion was not Davido's (which is true). She gave the real owner's name and the promotion agreement made between Davido and the real owner.

3 Likes

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Popeonah(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2023
Na davido get Nigerian entertainment industry, everyone is Jon his matter
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by POWERFULGOD: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yes... Ifeanyi is a unisex name among Igbo people!

FALSE
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Menclothing: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
where are you from? Are you Igbo to spew this trash? If you are onye Igbo, you deserve 30 lashes. Ifeanyi is not and can never be unisex. Ifeanyi is short name for Ifeanyichukwu. Which woman dey answer Ifeanyichukwu for your village?

You so dumb I know more than 5 popular female actress ifeanyi

Even pastor Paul wife house on rock her name is Ifeanyi
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Gepheral: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by SmileDance(f): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I know a girl whose name is Ifeanyi, there are many girls bearing that name.
even Paul adefarasin, his wife's name is ifeanyi

2 Likes

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by randymirrors(f): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2023
vengertime:

Are you okay yourself?

Taking the word of a mad woman.

You're insane.

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by okeysoninv: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2023
Among Imo and Abia , ifeanyi is a unisex. but for Enugu and Anambra is male name not unisex.

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Thomasankara(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2023
[/color]this woman go do breast surgery or na my eyes dey deceive me😮[color=#770077]
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Angelfrost(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2023
POWERFULGOD:

FALSE

Pastor. Paul Adefarasin's wife is named what?!!! Lol!

Why not ask around! It's given to both boys and girls especially among Igbos in Delta and Rivers!

I have female friends bearing the name. And I have attended Igbo naming ceremonies where girl children were named IFEANYICHUKWU!

Even in this age of internet and information, some of you still make such shameful statements with pride and boldness! grin

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Ojimmu95: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2023
[quote author=SuperOnyi post=124101462]

shocked

I know a girl whose name is Ifeanyi, there are many girls bearing that name.[/quote

Don't mind him, I doubt if he's an Igbo person as claimed
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by eagleonearth(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2023
Flame333:
And names her ifeanyi...

On kolos mom
a girl can bear ifeanyi
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Upright750: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:

Good question the person who said ifanyi is unisex name must answer shapaly . Can you imagine. My papa said i be igbo. Okpo fa ndi azu!!
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by advanceDNA: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2023
Goodman2023:

The work of a journalist is to shuk mouth and not to free people...else, there won't be any tv stations, let alone news papers

Yawn!!
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by uptownemmygee(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I know a girl whose name is Ifeanyi, there are many girls bearing that name.

I know a girl with such name too, even uche sef

2 Likes

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by jaxxy(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2023
richeeyo:
Davido abeg go renew your juju, something is wrong somewhere

U should know all these hoes including kemi are clout chasers. They have no work.

How can people twist history and reality for clout and selfish purposes.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by derealj(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2023
Noblechykk:

Ifeanyi is a unisex name but prominent among men

Is Chioma a Unisex name too? Because Abia governor bears that.

Ifeanyi is a masculine name just that some females bear it too......
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by tishbite42: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
You're foolish
Ifeanyi is a unisex name
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by eagleonearth(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
Dr ifeanyi Adefarasin is a woman please. All names can be borne by any sex biko...
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by mirinder: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2023
spencekat:
Ifeanyi or Iheanyi is a unisex name.Example is Pastor Adefarasin's wife name is Ifeanyi Adefarasin.I know a family friend whose daughter bears Iheanyichi.In addition,it is mostly males who bear the name.
are names restricted to a one gender? E.g joy, blessing
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by tishbite42: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2023
Upright750:

Good question the person who said ifanyi is unisex name must answer shapaly . Can you imagine. My papa said i be igbo. Okpo fa ndi azu!!
You're super ignorant
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Angelfrost(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2023
Upright750:

Leave your village and travel to other places! Also use the internet!

Go and ask parents in Anambra, Imo, Delta, Rivers, etc, if they are actually or truly Igbos! grin grin grin

Lack of exposure is a very terrible thing!!!
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by pamakonig: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2023
Sanguine:

Ifeanyi is a unisex name.

okeysoninv:
Among Imo and Abia , ifeanyi is a unisex. but for Enugu and Anambra is male name not unisex.

POWERFULGOD:

FALSE

Karlifate:

grin grin

No mind am.

Maybe it's the name of a "unisex" barbing saloon near him/her.

MikeBetty:

Flame333:
And names her ifeanyi...

On kolos mom

My wife's name is actually Ifeanyi and she is from Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by callmevirus(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:

Are you sure you be onye Igbo
Ifeanyi is a unisex name. My cousin's name is Ifeanyi and she's a girl. I know alot of girls that bear Ifeanyi as their name

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2023
WTF!! grin
Jokes
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Zupay: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:

It is unisex and I am Igbo. I know few Igbo ladies bearing Ifeanyi, take for example the woman below who is the wife of Pastor Adefarasin.

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2023
Goodman2023:

The work of a journalist is to shuk mouth and not to free people...else, there won't be any tv stations, let alone news papers

This is not journalism abeg! It's just witch-hunt and sowing seeds of chaos!

What proof did she present?!! Does she have actual birth records where the late kid was actually confirmed to be female?!!

That woman is begging to be locked up permanently or institutionalized!
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Abagworo(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2023
callmevirus:

Are you sure you be onye Igbo
Ifeanyi is a unisex name. My cousin's name is Ifeanyi and she's a girl. I know alot of girls that bear Ifeanyi as their name

Ifeanyi is unisex in some areas but not everywhere. I'm sure of Delta Igbo and Ngwa that girls bear Ifeanyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Friend, Casie Snow Reacts To Leaked Nude Photos Report / Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere / Toke Makinwa Twerks On A Private Jet With Her Curvier Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.