Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? (24733 Views)

Parts Of A Car That Has The Biggest Impact On Fuel Economy / This Is What Bad Fuel Will Do To Your Car: 7 Effects Of Bad Fuel In Your Car / Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by austano1234(m): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
In my locality once you hold a broom enter fuel station, they will sell at 185 naira per litre.

Thank you APC.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by imagrg(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
Na the price of toto aspect interest me.
Technology dey change oh. Toto fit don start to use fuel oh. Preek need to fuel am. And fuel nor cheap now. grin
taylor89:
Ever since the fuel increment almost all private car owners don respect their self

No more careless and aimless driving

almost all fuel station pump attendants are now idle and just looking at passerbys nobody dey gree buy fuel again

I just pity these parents that their toddlers canโ€™t sleep without light

My generator go think say I don die bcuz sinve one month now e never see me or fuel

No be fuel dey even pain me

Na the price hike on Olosho

Them just increase price like say TOTO dey use fuel

The only people gaining this fuel hike na all these abokiii wey dey repair shoes & palms. Them just dey cash out because people shoes dey spoil steady bcuz of trekking
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Jostoman: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
What is the meaning of all this question?
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by smasher1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
fineboynl:
Now that fuel price has gone up. What is the average price of fuel you spend in a day?

N2,500 a day from an average of N500 a day earlier this year on car alone same distance.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by sportskid(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
I spend 10800 weekly on fueling
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by IamgratefulLord(f): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Average amount, not average price.

And it's spend, not spent.

What is the average amount you spend on petrol in a day.

Who dey teach Una English sef?

All these useless mods sef, una no dey edit the topic before sending to the front page?

Na to dey ban people upandan una sabi.
I love you for this. Muah!! I saw the mistake too. Thanks for correcting the OP. kiss wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
Juanmike:
Here at Ijanikin 500 a week,
150 per litre once you come with broom.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Lowkeygee: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
1,500-2,000 daily on my gen. Most times i trek to my workplace these period. Omo got 2 new leggedis benz (shoe and pam) to support my movement. Is not eazy in this trying tinubu times.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by kingviny: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
Call for inverter and solar alternative. Check my sig .
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Ofunaofu: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
crackhouse:
Let the poor breath.

Don't suffocate them
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by ihedioramma: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
#6000 A DAY
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
8k today
I no think I dey go anywhere tomorrow
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by inoki247: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:

Why bycicle no common for Naija self. Very healthy form of transportation.

I even get am buh I use it mostly for excercise....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by hssd8nland: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
fineboynl:
Now that fuel price has gone up. What is the average price of fuel you spend in a day?
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Blazadenise(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
Last time i bought fuel was like 4weeks ago. 15k fuel 30L way i go buy normally for 5600... Only sunday's that i drive down to church with my car..
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by figment232(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
Make una embrace CNG na
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by cucumbar: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
haybee2018:

i thought i'm the only one who NOTICED this oo!! Omo, light issue nor be like befr o
the thing steady seriously now...well, that's what we've been craving for
you people forget that its always like that during rainy season, not like anything improved.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by GetSenseNow: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
I enjoy driving around town these days because the roads are now less busy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Owaincouncil: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
My full thank is #27,440. I use it for 11 days.
And my car is 2012 toyota corolla.
I can't try it with the highlander

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by id4sho(m): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Angelfrost:
I bought fuel for the first time today since it went up... Told the guy to give me 5k worth into my can! Omo, I shock when I see the quantity!

From shock, I actually started laughing!!! grin

This 5k fuel is the exact same quantity I purchased just last month for 1500!

The Poor can't be breathing right now! lipsrsealed
Boss, na just two gallons tongue
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by bbode1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
Btw 6k to 8k to fuel per day
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Mrkindness: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
FineUsername:
Thatโ€™s if I visited 3 babes.
shege Dan Okada ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Whobedatte(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
I park am since Tuesday after I use am pick my daughter for school , e dey there till now
Thank God I fixed a 1.5kva inverter three years ago . It has always bn my savings Grace

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by DUBEMPAULEX(m): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
What I can say about this administration is that it have reduced noise pollution that occurs every night due to no electricity

Like for my street that people on generator once it is 7pm but now 9pm no generator is on

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by nedekid: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
Bought 36k yesterday, bought 19k to top up to full tank.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by DukeNija(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
EPIJOE:
#16k everyday. From Epe to V island. V6 Honda Odyssey 2007. Though I do carry passengers to support. But it's really killing.

You better sell the car

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by p4pako: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
You must be a bad boy with V8 engine. Lol

Helpfromabove1:
10k from 4k even with trying to avoid traffic and no use of AC

Just going to lekki to and fro 15- 20 liters is gone

This fuel thing is really really affecting the masses big time
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by NoToPile: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
Funny enough we have not bought fuel at new price, been managing the full tank for Sunday church only. No unnecesary cruising except major market runs.

Luckily we also have very constant light around 22 hours or more so no need for Gen, now if the Nepa goes on break we wait instead of putting the Gen on.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by ify84(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Samade7:
Use to spend N5,000 for two weeks before, but now N12,000 plus, for two weeks now.
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by ify84(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Samade7:
Use to spend N5,000 for two weeks before, but now N12,000 plus, for two weeks now.

5k for 2 weeks before. .. U no de drive the motor? Abi na bike (ladies machine)
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Angelfrost(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
id4sho:

Boss, na just two gallons tongue

Guy... The matter strong o!
Re: What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? by Prenonjebose: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
Car and gen, it varies between #5-6k. This is even with controlled usage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today / You Should Never Remove Your Car Thermostat To Avoid Overheating. / At What Age Did You Buy Your First-Car And How Much Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.