Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

My Womb Is Damaged - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Womb Is Damaged (19083 Views)

Friendly Warning To Girls ( WOMB DAMAGE) / Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? / Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Womb Is Damaged by MMM2(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2011
pls what is womb
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by sizzlers(m): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2011
Go to synagogue church of all nation, meet the wisemen and ur problem wil be solved
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by shirleee(f): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2011
@MMM.r u for real?U dnt knw wat womb is?Joker,
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by peruso: 3:59am On Oct 05, 2011
NL I know will never fall short of jokes n fun, truly amazing how pple just abandon d topic n. Make fun. grin

@poster, Never build any relationship on lies, much more a marriage. I have a ques for you, what do u think will happen in 3or6years time if u can't conceive and he want children?
Tell him if he says fine go ahead but if he does not want I bet someone will come along and may be open to other ideas like adoption or he may even be interested in it so just tell him the truth.

I have a true live story rite now of a cousin of mine that has been married for 8 years with no kids he has spent so much money, done all sort of medical/ non medical remedy yet no solution. It only took the expertise of a renown genocologist to discover an issue with the lady and she finally confessed that whle in school, she had a bad abortion and was TOLD that her womb was tampered yet she kept it away for 8 years from her husband.(ie 8 hrs plus the number they dated) . Today the guy has moved out of their home n now lives in a hotel n sleeps with any thrash that has a hole he is totally heart broken, he cries n tell pole he wasted 8 years of his life.
This was a guy that I knew to be a perfect example of what a guy should be to his wife before this issue came up, he supported her all thru the years that they could not conceive even in the face of intense family pressure, and today he does not trust a female ant. My dear tell the truth now!

As for your ex, you need to tell urself the truth, pls ask your self this que (and give urself the answer) Do u still want him back? Cuz you are obviously giving him much attention. This is someone u spent a large chunk of ur life with so theres certainly still going to be some left over emotions.

Finally u alone have the answer n the decision to It all no matter the advise u get here, make sure you are guided my your inner power to take your final decision.

Cheers
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by itiswell1(m): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2011
OP, you can never lie about your condition forever. Its better you tell your present lover about it. Believe me, if he wants you, he will stay. Afterall, there is what is called surrogacy. Not disclosing to his before marriage, that marriage will crash land later.

As per your first husband, I dont know what to tell you about that oooooo.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by LadyT(f): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2011
Go to a doctor to get checked out! Your womb might have healed itself
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by ebonyvibe(f): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2011
@ OP.

I have had the chance to fully read your post today.

IF YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE DO NOT GO BACK TO YOUR EXHUSBAND.

He has made his bed let him lay in it; let him and him mum go and sort their problems out; if you go back you migh pay with your life o.

Wit regards to your new partner you need to tell him am even disappointed in you that you havent told him by now for you this are they first things you need to tell a man so as not to waste their time and yours. Now you are living a lie as you do not know if he is going to stay or leave. If he leave any relationship you go into you need to tell the man upfront.

As lonf as your womb has not been removed am sure many many things can be done to aid your fertility you need to invest in some good doctors or go abroad if you can afford it. I know many women that have given birth that had problems but they all had wombs though it was just either damaged or not functioning well
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by munaco: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2011
Good story. And i really appreciate it because u did not mention things like evil spirit and maybe fault from the guy's mother. Have u check ur blood group before. you could be O negative with ur ex which we Nigeria sometimes fail to recognise. Why do u believe u cannot get pregnant again after one back operation? No self believe at all and which other doctor do u see. if u get money go to better hospital to examine ur body system. God will surely give u baby if your hands are clean.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by stainny: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2011
@poster! my dear just get on your kneels and send your petition to God, not through a pastor o. tell God your problems and ask him for advice for he knows all and also ask for his mercy. we all are children of God, God does not have grand children. Talk to your father, he understands all languages.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Joecoollorenzo(m): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2011
Firstly, GOD is the
healer of all things, so you should
put your trust and faith in him,
doctors have been wrong
before, You are still hurting and
this is evidenced by your
inability to disclose your
temporary barren state. Look in
the "BIBLE" at Sarah, Rebekah,
Rachael, Hannah only your lack of
faith makes you barren.
Secondly, forgive your ex
husband, tell him that you have
forgiving him & mean it from the
heart, because until you forgive
your blessing will remain blocked.
However, do not go back to him,
he wants you back for the
wrong reasons & afterall that
you went through from 13, if he
rejected you over one stumbling
block he will reject you over
many more. He will forever hold
you responsible for all failure or
downfalls in his life.
Finally, never be ashamed of your
temporary barren state, tell your
present partner, and ask him to
pray about it with and hand it
over to GOD, through GOD
everything is possible!!!
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by DBestDoc(f): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2011
My dear go ahead and let him know from start to finish.Through your sincerity,God can do something.There is nothing impossible for him.Even in a hopelessly hopeless situation as that of sarah,God still gave her a testimony.Urs is a small case for God to handle.So cheer up and tell him whatever his reactions turn out to be,that's left to him and God.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Eiregirl(f): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2011
Erm, I'm pretty sure that a womb is required to have a baby. . . . . . . . . .
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Ranoscky(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2011
Sad story indeed!

My advice. . . Let your suitor know whats on floor before anything. And aspa ur X, dont dear think of him ANYMORE !!!

Cos my mind is telling me that, if you ever step your legs in his house again (while his mom is stil alive) then, anything u see, u take!

BEWARE OF MOTHER INLAWS!!
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Saraha1(f): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2011
If some one can come here to share her pains ,still some people will
always want to believe is being made up.

What I think you should do now is for you to go and see a doctor who will
need to examine you to know if your womb have return to the normal
shape,that is the only way you can be 100percent sure of your present
condition.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by REDBULL1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2011
A pathetic but yet interesting story nd i'm sure it'll be big if i take it to Nollywood. Mind if i "borrow" it? Plsssss
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Expensivem(f): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2011
I thank u all for all ur sincere advice. U hv really encouraged me to take a bold step. I appreciate.
@ijogz k , i am a Christian and hv not relented since then, i have been praying believing in what God can do.
@tellwisdom, thanks for atleast clicking on my topic.
@omega25red, i don't want to point accusing finger at any one, but i know it was not ordinary.
@mikron and ebonyvibe, my womb was not removed , it was torn according to d doctor.
@ronkebp, we entered into no covenant. Unless for the fact that he took my virginity can be regarded as entering into covenant.
@texazzpete, i did not make up this story , its my life experience. So , ur sincere advice can go a long way in healing my wound.
@orikinla, he is not a rapist , cos it took us 2yrs to hv sex after we know each other. Besides he is just 5 yrs older than me.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Goldieluks: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2011
You fell in love at a very young age of 13?
You disobeyed your family at a very young age and went ahead with a guy.
You lost your womb in the process.

Well i am not trying to be judgemental here,but in life whatever we do as humans,
always has a repercussion,good or bad.Maybe you are getting the results of your actions,and it will
be better you go ahead and marry your ex,because he has been there right from time.You don't
wanna hook up with a new man,keeping your story as a secret and not being able to have a child for
him in the future,because he may divorce you and go ahead to marry someone else.and you don't wanna go through
all the hurdles of heart breaks and regrets over and over again,so its better you stick to what you have,your ex.

Re: My Womb Is Damaged by kizito96(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2011
Follow your mind no body can advise you on what to do
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by TheMatrix3: 3:55am On Oct 06, 2011
Its a super story, A life of pain and sorrow,
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 06, 2011
Why do we have so many children on this board.

How can such a serious, conflicting issue be taken so lightly like this?

What is the age range of some of you ppl?
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 06, 2011
@Poster

You can't keep such a huge secret like this. It's unfair to the man and its a very devilish thing to do.

Simply tell him about your damaged womb and discuss the option of adoption with him. Or both of you can find a surrogate mother for your baby.

There is nothing you can do, but to look at other options.

Dont settle for less because of your age (30) and urgency to marry.

As for the Ex husband. . . . dont lick your vomit.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by ShyOne(f): 4:18am On Oct 06, 2011
@ Poster

Pray - God always answers.

As far as the Ex-husband - if he put you out once he will put you out again. Keep moving beyond him.

The current guy - tell him the truth.

If he moves on - let him go - There is someone who will want you FOR YOU. So keep your spirits high.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Galaxy7: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2011
Quite a sad story,one thing you should know is that there is nothing impossible to God all mighty,pray to God and tell your new love your story,if the love is there i think he'll ignore the doctor's report and believe in God the miracle worker.
As for the other animal you called your ex, please resist the devil so that he'll flee away from you
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by anwuli1(f): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2011
@OP, I am sorry to read your case, it is indeed very sad.

But I think the two main things on your mind now are:

1) Should you tell other guys about your medical predicament?

2) Should you take your husband back?

1) Should you tell other guys about your medical predicament?

I think to be of a good and clear conscience, you ought to lay it all on the table. most people go into marriages with the intention of having children. There are two things that could possibly go wrong in the event that you don't inform him beforehand. The first is, he eventually finds out about your womb, or even if he doesn't, simply realises that you are not getting pregnant. he feels bad about it and keeps hoping and praying with you to have children, whereas you are nursing the secret guilt within yourself. in this situation, your relationship could go awry cos neither party is happy. the second consequence is whether or not you tell him/he finds out, if kids are not forthcoming, he is likely to start looking outside. it's a sad, but not far-fetched possibility. and at this stage, noone has even mentioned pressure from family and relatives for him to produce heirs.

so suffice it to say that there really is no benefit of your not telling him cos he is bound to find out, sooner or later, that you cannot bear kids for him,  even if he doesn't know the specifics of why exactly it is the case.

now let's look on the positive side, shall we? in the event that you do tell him of your predicament, it turns out there are actually some guys who may not need children. you ever considered dating a guy that already has a kid or two and is not that keen on more? moreover, if you find a guy who really loves you, he just might be willing to give all of his desires for children up for his love for you. you just never know. in addition, there is always adoption as one of your alternatives. your husband might be receptive to that idea. it's worth exploring.

2) Should you take your husband back?

This is entirely up to you. It is not left to nairalanders to decide your fate for you. What we can do is tell you how we see things from a neutral point of view, and how much value you choose to place on our opinions is totally up to you.

but more often than not, a neutral point of view is usually the more practical and realistic cos it is not blinded by love nor circumstances.

my neutral point of view is not to go back to an abusive relationship. never make anyone, and i repeat, anyone, make you feel like you are not worthy of the best. if he could throw you out once, he will throw you out again. a leopard does not change its stripes. Now he will say he's sorry, it was the devil that made him throw you out. Next time he throws you out, he will come back to beg and say it was demons, next time, it will be the fault of hell.

that reason of someone telling him no woman will ever survive in his house if not you, it just reminds me of the movie Bridget Jones' Diary (with Renee Zellwegger). if you have seen the movie, there's a part where the guy she really liked who had broken up with her came back to beg after "testing the waters" with other women. he begs her and says "If I can't make it with you, then I can't make it with anyone". Renee, smitten with love, yet still reeling from the heartbreak of rejection, considers for a moment and replies "That's not a good enough offer for me". that was a classic response.his not being able to make it with others was entirely his issue and totally independent of Bridget, so she did not have to robe herself into his shortcomings. he is the one who needed to work on himself to improve his [/b]chances in the dating pool.

to cut a long story short, in response to your husband's offer, your response should be: [b]"That's not a good enough offer for me"

but then again, like i said, we only have opinions, you are the one who would need to make the final call.

on a last note, what makes you think your womb is destroyed? have you sought second opinion, and a third, a fourth? what have you tried to possibly remedy the situation? how convinced are you that your womb is totally destroyed beyond repair? have you done enough to convince yourself beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is the case?

do bear in mind that doctors make mistakes. you are the one who needs to take responsibility for yourself and your health to ensure you have solicited the best medical opinion and care that there is. do take care, and i wish you all the best,
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by kodewrita(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2011
Does nigerian law permit using a surrogate mother? if yes, as long as you have working ovaries, you can get your child through the aid of another woman.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2011
Frm wat hv read frm dis ur article,u wrote u were 13 wen u fell in luv and u even got pregnat,4 God sake who gets pregnant at an early age and hope nt to see the repercusn this is jst a sacrifice u must pay 4 u careless atitude in ur younger yrs.my own prayer 4 u is to receive mercy in d site of God.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by SAFO(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2011
None of you have addressed the problem.

Poster, It's the mother in law who has bewitched you. Make haste and go to your nearest witch doctor, you will need strong juju to be rid of this evil woman. Only when she is dead n gone will you then be able to bear children.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Expensivem(f): 12:12am On Oct 07, 2011
@tadon200, i didn't get pregnant at the age of 13 , but at 25yrs of age. If u read it well , u will note that we met each other when i was still in secondary sch. i finished my sec. sch., went to a catering sch, after which i worked for two yrs b4 the prgnancy occured.

I quit agree with u that i started too early, but we never knew we will ever be seperated while we are still alive.

I know my story is a lesson to every single amongst us. Any relationship that does not have a full family support, should be dissolved no matter how strong u think the love is .
I hv not stopped asking God for forgivness since then.

I pray that God will see me through.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Nekai(f): 2:56am On Oct 07, 2011
Awww. . . Cheer up and go for more testing. The damage done may be healed by now.

Also, don't go back to your ex. He has proven that he will be useless in hard and stressful times. Tell him that have forgiven him a long time ago, but that you don't want to dwell in the past. Go for testing before you answer the current guy's proposal. Be open with him about what the doctors say. If he runs away, it's better now than later. If he stays you will know that he is 10X the man your ex was.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just For Laughs: Nigerians No Get Chill (pics) / Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does / Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.