Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

My Womb Is Damaged - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Womb Is Damaged (19084 Views)

Friendly Warning To Girls ( WOMB DAMAGE) / Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? / Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Womb Is Damaged by ZUBBYNWA(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2011
My dear Sister, i should advise that you should seek the face of God first, because with HIM everything is possible, but in other hand i suspect your Mother-In-Law there.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by otokx(m): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2011
Why are people saying she should seek the face of God? See religion at work; let her tell the bros the truth and watch him work away if he is not ready.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by bkbabe97y(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2011
@ OP your story is real sad but I'll advice that u tell ur hubby. Then, Yall can probably look towards adoption or if theres a medical process where ur eggs can be inseminated into another person thats willing to help you carry your baby during the term of pregnancy. I dont know much about this subject so you will need to go see a Doctor that specializes in these kinda things as soon as possible. Goodluck
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by FRANKMANUE(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2011
My dear there is this natural law that says that if you dont inform your husband and he later finds out, it implies that the said marriage never existed because the both of you did not enter into the agreement with full consent.
Consequently, you have to inform him and if he truly love the way he claims, you see that he will overlook any predicament for better for worse.
If that situation leads to the failure of his proposal, just say Psalm 16 and see what how miraculous Jesus is.
But let me warn you there are a lot of people who use your condition to exploit you so be very careful continue chanting that name JESUS on boundless time.
GOD ALMIGHTY IS YOUR STRENGTH MY DEAR.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Orikinla(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2011
Anyone who sleeps with an underage girl is A R-A-P-I-S-T!

NO GIRL FALLS IN LOVE AT 13.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Ventrue: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2011
Hi please be kind enough and be courageous to tell both the new guy and your ex the truth. The one that understands you and show you love is your husband. You can still bear as many children as you would like if you should learn and start being Gods Presence. Good luck and Cheers.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by mxxpunkxx: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2011
FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, STOP THINKING ABOUT YOUR EX.

WHY CAN'T SOME PPL JUST CLOSE UNINTERESTING PAGES/CHAPTERS IN THEIR LIVES?
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by maasoap(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2011
It doesn't make sense to go into marriage without telling the guy because he may become frustrated with your inability to conceive with the passage of time. Has doctor told you that your possibility of getting pregnant is 0%? If not, why becoming totally hopeless? I've read about someone with 1% chance that still managed to have 1 kid. If marriage is that important to you, why not try Nigerian newspapers, send your profile to them and search for men who are interested in marriage but not necessarily in having children (like widowers). Concerning your ex-lover, try to forget him. I even suspect his mother for all your tribulations which has now backfire on her son as well.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Natasha2(f): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2011
poster first of all   I want you to realise something true your womb is damaged but I believe  something can still be done as there are still chances of you having a child. I f you truly want to have a successful relationship then you have to tell your new guy the truth,
1 what will it profit you if you hide it from him?
2 if you were in his shoes would you want your girl to do the same to you?
3 even if you hide it and eventually get married, he would find out and that my dear won't be funny, he would probably leave you

Now that you guys are still so much in love tell him your situation, you might be shocked he would even love you more and will be more than willing to help you in every way he can. It won't be fair if he goes into  marriage blindly, whatever happens take it calmly also tell your x the truth if you can't be with him then let him know its as easy as that. I wish you all the best    
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by maasoap(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2011
It doesn't make sense to go into marriage without telling the guy because he may become frustrated with your inability to conceive with the passage of time. Has doctor told you that your possibility of getting pregnant is 0%? If not, why becoming totally hopeless? I've read about someone with 1% chance that still managed to have 1 kid. If marriage is that important to you, why not try Nigerian newspapers, send your profile to them and search for men who are interested in marriage but not necessarily in having children (like widowers). Concerning your ex-lover, try to forget him. I even suspect his mother for all your tribulations which has now backfire on her son as well.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by mikron(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2011
@poster let me ask u this, did the Dr remove ur womb or he just told u ur womb is ruptured? If he did not remove the womb then u still have some chance to give birth. That is the report of man. Believe in the report of God. Have faith and above all tell ur fiance about it. U can still go back to ur husband since he has come to his senses. Good luck.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by engrj(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2011
Ur womb is not damage in Jesus name?

Hear this when the doctor say there is no more way, yes he is right, but i want to tel u this when a car got damage & the Engr. say no spear pats for it & no way for the car to be ok again. then take it to the Manufacturer. the Manufacturer must have the spear pats because he is the maker. so what am trying to tell u is this, the doctor have say no way, then have u taking ur case to the manufacturer to no if he will also say no way & no spear pats to solve Ur problems. y dont u just asept Jesus as ur Lord & persona Savior & see what he will do, remember his the creator of heaven & the earth noting he canot do. Give this a try. God Bless u.

The advice u ask 4 as for i dont think if any man that will get marraid to a woman that her womb is bad Good.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by auwal87(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2011
Church Advert  lipsrsealed
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by ifffffy(f): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2011
@mmm, sexkillz nd adconline or watever u call urselves. Must u talk like dat? If at all u av notin 2 say, why dnt u keep ur stinking mouth shut. @poster, trust in God, cuz i once heard of d testimony of a woman who gave birth without a womb nt 2 talk of u with just a ruptured womb, it is wel my dear sister.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by ifffffy(f): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2011
@mmm, sexkillz nd adconline or watever u call urselves. Must u talk like dat? If at all u av notin 2 say, why dnt u keep ur stinking mouth shut. @poster, trust in God, cuz i once heard of d testimony of a woman who gave birth without a womb nt 2 talk of u with just a ruptured womb, it is wel my dear sister.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by ANTIsex(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2011
@poster move on wit ur life, d bible said marriage is canceled if the oda half fornicates and ur ex sure did, so u guys aint unda marriage oat again.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by moderatorr: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2011
there is just one channel left for her forgive the man, and go back to his house.

When you forgive you set a prisoner free, and when you look closely you realise that that prisoner is you!
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by jle(f): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2011
@OP simple tell your present lover the truth if he can't handle the truth then leave the rest to God.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by vislabraye(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2011
WHat a pity. Its best you tell him no matter how it looks like. Its not easy but at the long run, it worths it. If you let him find out himself, it may be worse.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by hajifaty: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2011
@post, First you should seek advise from some elders. I know NL has few elderly members that can guide u with their own experience but better to look for someone that you can talk to face to face.
To my own point of view. I will advise you to settle the scores with your ex husband since he knows you too well and he is ready to accept you with whatever problem you may have. You new man might send you out one day if you can give him what he want the same way you ex husband did initially. just put your trust in God. He loves us more anyone else. If you are a muslim there are special prayers for pple like you. you can get in touch with your pastor,imam or traditional doctors, God is everywhere

Oro awon agba ni yi oo
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by MrCork17: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2011
Expensivem. can i check it for u free off charge? tongue
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by ektbear: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2011
Wow.

Sounds like a nollywood movie script.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Otunbakay(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2011
you 've ask a direct questions and i will give a direct answers.
Pls! Pls! Pls! Without further delay tell ur man every thing dat happened in ur initial relationship and the state of ur womb, if u truly desire lasting joy.
Pls tell ur ex to pls let u be and pls distance ur self from him as u may never can tell what he his up to he doesnt deserve ur trust and luv anymore especially whe his mother is still alive. May Almighty God see u through. you 've ask a direct questions and i will give a direct answers.
Pls! Pls! Pls! Without further delay tell ur man every thing dat happened in ur initial relationship and the state of ur womb, if u truly desire lasting joy.
Pls tell ur ex to pls let u be and pls distance ur self from him as u may never can tell what he his up to he doesnt deserve ur trust and luv anymore especially whe his mother is still alive. May Almighty God see u through.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by emmatok(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2011
@OP

Why do you have to transfer your problem(emotional, spiritual and physical) to your PRESENT LOVER.

Try develop your life and make yourself valuable to the society.

Everything is not about romance and marriage.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by publisher(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2011
[size=15pt]NO o, dont tell him o,you hear?
Get married to your fiance and subject him to countless prayer night vigils for 'fruit of womb',u hear?

FOOLISH THREAD!!! undecided
[/size]
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by claremont(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2011
Drivel!
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Burgundy(f): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2011
I know of quite a number of people who had given birth without a womb

With God My dear norrin is impossible,  Its a testimony they share a lot in my church

Shear idiocy and stupidity brought to you by FAKE PASTORS in Naija.

I will lke u guys to know that God still performs miracles. The fact that u don't believe in them does not erase the fact that they do exist. Unfortunately, those who don't believe in miracles can never experience them because it is all faith based.

I KNOW A WOMAN WHO WAS TOLD SHE HAD NO WOMB  BY DOCTORS IN ENGLAND  AND SHE WAITED ON GOD FOR SEVERAL YEARS (ABOUT 7 YRS I THINK) WHEN SHE EVENTUALLY HAD A BABY, SHE TOOK THE CHILD TO ENGLAND, BACK TO THE VERY DOCTORS THAT TOLD HER THAT SHE HAD NO WOMB. WHEN THEY SAW THE CHILD, THEY DID NOT BELIEVE   SHE GAVE BIRTH TO THE CHILD, EVEN THOUGH DNA CONFIRMED IT.

WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT THE SECOND TIME, SHE  ASKED FOR HER DELIVERY TO BE FILMED AND  IT WAS. SHE THEN TOOK  IT BACK TO ENGLAND TO SHOW THE SAME DOCTORS. IT WAS WHEN THEY WATCHED THE FILM, THAT THEY BELIEVED.  MY SISTER  DON'T LOOSE HOPE. WHETHER U WILL EVENTUALLY  BECOME A BIOLOGICAL MOTHER OR NOT DEPENDS ON U AND UR GOD. WHAT U BELIEVE IS WHAT  U WILL RECEIVE.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2011
Burgundy:

I KNOW A WOMAN WHO WAS TOLD SHE HAD NO WOMB  BY DOCTORS IN ENGLAND  AND SHE WAITED ON GOD FOR SEVERAL YEARS (ABOUT 7 YRS I THINK) WHEN SHE EVENTUALLY HAD A BABY, SHE TOOK THE CHILD TO ENGLAND, BACK TO THE VERY DOCTORS THAT TOLD HER THAT SHE HAD NO WOMB. WHEN THEY SAW THE CHILD, THEY DID NOT BELIEVE   SHE GAVE BIRTH TO THE CHILD, EVEN THOUGH DNA CONFIRMED IT.

WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT THE SECOND TIME, SHE  ASKED FOR HER DELIVERY TO BE FILMED AND  IT WAS. SHE THEN TOOK  IT BACK TO ENGLAND TO SHOW THE SAME DOCTORS. IT WAS WHEN THEY WATCHED THE FILM, THAT THEY BELIEVED.  MY SISTER  DON'T LOOSE HOPE. WHETHER U WILL EVENTUALLY  BECOME A BIOLOGICAL MOTHER OR NOT DEPENDS ON U AND your GOD. WHAT U BELIEVE IS WHAT  U WILL RECEIVE.
Can i get links? Documents, anything to corroborate your story? Else, it NEVER happened!. . . GET REAL! undecided
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Burgundy(f): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2011
AS PER WHETHER TO TELL UR FIANCE OR NOT, I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO PRAY ABOUT IT AND FOR THIS REASON:

1. "HE MAY AND MAY NOT" BE THE ONE THAT GOD INTENDS FOR U TO MARRY, SO, IN ORDER NOT TO TELL UR DEEP SECRET TO SOMEONE WHO "MAY NOT" EVENTUALLY BECOME UR SPOUSE, U NEED TO BE LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD.

JUST PRAY ABOUT IT AND LET GOD DIRECT U.
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Burgundy(f): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2011
Burgundy:

I know of quite a number of people who had given birth without a womb

With God My dear norrin is impossible, Its a testimony they share a lot in my church

Shear idiocy and stupidity brought to you by FAKE PASTORS in Naija.

I will lke u guys to know that God still performs miracles. The fact that u don't believe in them does not erase the fact that they do exist. Unfortunately, those who don't believe in miracles can never experience them because it is all faith based.

I KNOW A WOMAN WHO WAS TOLD SHE HAD NO WOMB BY DOCTORS IN ENGLAND AND SHE WAITED ON GOD FOR SEVERAL YEARS (ABOUT 7 YRS I THINK) WHEN SHE EVENTUALLY HAD A BABY, SHE TOOK THE CHILD TO ENGLAND, BACK TO THE VERY DOCTORS THAT TOLD HER THAT SHE HAD NO WOMB. WHEN THEY SAW THE CHILD, THEY DID NOT BELIEVE SHE GAVE BIRTH TO THE CHILD, EVEN THOUGH DNA CONFIRMED IT.

WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT THE SECOND TIME, SHE ASKED FOR HER DELIVERY TO BE FILMED AND IT WAS. SHE THEN TOOK IT BACK TO ENGLAND TO SHOW THE SAME DOCTORS. IT WAS WHEN THEY WATCHED THE FILM, THAT THEY BELIEVED. MY SISTER DON'T LOOSE HOPE. WHETHER U WILL EVENTUALLY BECOME A BIOLOGICAL MOTHER OR NOT DEPENDS ON U AND your GOD. WHAT U BELIEVE IS WHAT U WILL RECEIVE.
I'M NOT UNDER ANY OBLIGATION TO CONVINCE YOU. BELEIVE IT IF U LIKE AND IF U DONT, TOGHY LUCK!!
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by siobahn: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2011
We were lost in love that we care not what any body is saying about us.

How can you be lost in love at the age of 13? You were barely a teen

All these while , his family members knew about everything that was going on b/w us, but were against our relationship. We thought we will overcome it in future.

We decided to keep a pregnancy in order to switch into marriage proper.
Since his father was late, he told his mother about our marriage , but she refused to accept me as her daughter inlaw. He met few elders from his village who talked to his mother and siblings before they accept our plan.

You for beg your mother -in-law before getting pregnant      

Few months later , she died.

shocked

Presently , i am dating a guy who have asked for my hand in marriage. Should i tell him the state of my womb or keep it a secret?

You can not keep a major information like that to yourself. Tell him everything you have typed out here and if he can handle it, good.

(1) WHAT WILL I TELL MY EX HUSBAND

Tell your Ex to go to hell

But seriously, you need to go to MFM for deliverance
Re: My Womb Is Damaged by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2011
Jeez! Deliverance this blah blah blah! What you myopic religious juggernauts fail to understand is that the OP is NOT asking you if her womb is  damaged! She compartmentally and categorically stated as a matter of fact that her Womb IS damaged! undecided

Advice her accordingly and stop all these Baby without Womb Gibberish! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just For Laughs: Nigerians No Get Chill (pics) / My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) / I Bed Wet At My Boyfriend Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.