Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" (19576 Views)

Poll: Vote For Romance Section Most Sexiest Based On Profile Pix

Annita19: 1% (1 vote)
Babe!: 7% (6 votes)
Candyness: 8% (7 votes)
Chi Baby: 6% (5 votes)
Dammytex: 2% (2 votes)
Dyt: 6% (5 votes)
El Guapo: 8% (7 votes)
Hotie Tima: 5% (4 votes)
Ms Darkskin: 13% (11 votes)
Ogugua88: 17% (14 votes)
Opus_deii: 11% (9 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (5 votes)
Tom28: 0% (0 votes)
Zionking: 0% (0 votes)
2buff: 3% (3 votes)
Evagreensfield: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Who's The Sexiest Female Singer On A Magazine Cover? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2011
apocalypse:

Nayah
I'd like to tell her but there's no need for that. Thanx anyway.

Ok brother but still a wonderful message and I agree wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by cantell(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2011
Candyness:

the females on Niaraland have nothin to write home about. They just ok .please dont hate the messenger
Candyness:

if Ogugukua is your taste, too bad.
Don't get ahead of yourself!
You're alright, but don't push it.
Take a peep at this profile and compare it with yours.
I'd like to know what you think - www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=4619
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrCork17: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2011
Nayah <<<<< Nairalands most beaurrrriful and NO competition!!!! kiss
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Andrew3(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2011
but eeeeee did she say she aint single? angry
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2011
Cantell lol don't get mad this is her opinion now everybody can say something doesn't mean it's true smiley
Mr, Cork:

Nayah <<<<< Nairalands most beaurrrriful and NO competition!!!! kiss

Thanks Mr Cork but with you we never know lol grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by foyeks2001(f): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2011
Congrats Nayah, Hehehe
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2011
foyeks2001:

Congrats Nayah, Hehehe

My sister congrats?? why?
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by cantell(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2011
Nayah:

Cantell lol don't get mad this is her opinion now everybody can say something doesn't mean it's true
Thats one hell of a silly opinion. Can you imagine?
From the look of her posture in that pic, she's not more than 5feet!
She has the bloody guts to talk about taste.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2011
cantell:

Thats one hell of a silly opinion. Can you imagine?
From the look of her posture in that pic, she's not more than 5feet!
She has the bloody guts to talk about taste.

Don't take it too seriously brother, as I told you this is not an absolute truth wink
By the way Snazzy is very cute though I agree smiley
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by cantell(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2011
Nayah:

Don't take it too seriously brother, as I told you this is not an absolute truth wink
By the way Snazzy is very cute though I agree smiley
Nah. She's not just cute, she's the "beau" in beautiful.lol
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
cantell:

Nah. She's not just cute, she's the "beau" in beautiful.lol
ok very beautiful grin grin grin grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2011
@cantell
Snazzy is da bomb but I'll take Ogugua anyday. Have you noticed that the really beautiful ones don't make noise.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by cantell(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2011
apocalypse:

@cantell
Snazzy is da bomb but I'll take Ogugua anyday. Have you noticed that the really beautiful ones don't make noise.
Puppy love. Ogugua, nne pls blow him a kiss!
He's love sick.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2011
Ogukuga? big deal!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Creamish(f): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2011
Candyness:

the females on Niaraland have nothin to write home about. They just ok .please dont hate the messenger

hmm . . . . how much of this is true? undecided
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2011
apocalypse:

@cantell

From the way you look I have an idea of your tatse. None
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2011
apocalypse:
Take a look at Ogugua's post and you'll see you don't have the mental muscle she has. She's every man's dream girl because she has more to offer and she's not even pompous about her blessings , she's beautiful both inside and outside. I have my own girlfriend and I won't dream about leaving her not even for Ogugua but I have to acknowledge her beauty.

That was sweet. Thank you kiss

Nayah is definitely worth mentioning as well. Beautiful, smart, respectful, calm. Qualities of an angel lol. Nayah, I'm waving you hello smiley
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2011
kiss kiss kiss kiss Ogugua88 I look like you sister thanks the most important is feeling good inside no matter what smiley
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by cantell(m): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2011
ogugua88:

That was sweet. Thank you kiss

Nayah is definitely worth mentioning as well. Beautiful, smart, respectful, calm. Qualities of an angel lol. Nayah, I'm waving you hello smiley
Why you no come blow the kiss? I dey vex!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2011
Nayah:
kiss kiss kiss kiss Ogugua88 I look like you sister thanks the most important is feeling good inside no matter what smiley

You do. Full eyebrows and long hair lol. Your new picture is very nice. Your hair especially wink

cantell:
Why you no come blow the kiss? I dey vex!

I did! Lol  kiss kiss
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2011
This is obviously an example that kills the assumption that guys ONLY look at what is on a woman's outside. I would say the reason why guys gravitate towards sister Nayah's milkshake is because her inner beauty and positive spirit amplifies her outer beauty. She is positive, humble, intelligent and wise (at least online, don't know her offline). She is not typical, and ordinary like your average chick who thinks that all it takes to attract and keep men are BATs (i.e. B.oo.bs, @ss and Thighs). She doesn't attempt to elevate herself by putting down other people (especially other women). I would say, this is the reason why NL guys find her sexiness absolute.

I DID (past tense) like candyness' picture (note: I said picture and I never said she is the sexiest). But like many chicks out there who seem to be attractive on the outside to the point where it seems like they shine, she just got dimmer and dimmer the more she opened up her mouth on here (quote from Candyness: the females on Niaraland have nothin to write home about. They just ok .please dont hate the messenger). One thing that makes a woman unattractive is putting down other women, in a pathetic attempt to make herself appear attractive. I think a lot of broads could use a tip or two by echoing the attitudes of REAL sexy sisters like Nayah, Ogugua and Pendo89.

My two cents.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Creamish(f): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2011
Lax75:

This is obviously an example that kills the assumption that guys ONLY look at what is on a woman's outside. I would say the reason why guys gravitate towards sister Nayah's milkshake is because her inner beauty and positive spirit amplifies her outer beauty. She is positive, humble, intelligent and wise (at least online, don't know her offline). She is not typical, and ordinary like your average chick who thinks that all it takes to attract and keep men are BATs (i.e. B.oo.bs, @ss and Thighs). She doesn't attempt to elevate herself by putting down other people (especially other women). I would say, this is the reason why NL guys find her sexiness absolute.

I DID (past tense) like candyness' picture (note: I said picture and I never said she is the sexiest). But like many chicks out there who seem to be attractive on the outside to the point where it seems like they shine, she just got dimmer and dimmer the more she opened up her mouth on here (quote from Candyness: the females on Niaraland have nothin to write home about. They just ok .please dont hate the messenger). One thing that makes a woman unattractive is putting down other women, in a pathetic attempt to make herself appear attractive. I think a lot of broads could use a tip or two by echoing the attitudes of REAL sexy sisters like Nayah, Ogugua and Pendo89.

My two cents.

Ur two cents is worth much more . . . .nice! wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2011
Lax75:

i dont post here often but i had to acknowledge this. The girl is a really good girl. Agreed!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by tpia5: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2011
men.

smh.

their everlasting search for "angel" [more common with nigerian men though].

then when the funk hits the fan you couldnt pay them to repeat the moonshine.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Pennywise(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2011
Considering the way people talk abt Nayah on NL, if she was an article, she would be the most expensive. By far.

And tipia will be . . . . . .
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2011
@cantell
Nah , I'm not love sick. I just like to appreciate lovely people.

@candynought
You don't have what it takes to make my day , if blacks had blondes you would be a classic example.

and @Ogugua
You wouldn't call that a kiss now , would you ?.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by tpia5: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2011
lol
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Creamish(f): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2011
LMAO @apocalypse . . . u de vex ooo . . . Good read tho' grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Relax101(m): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2011
tpia@:

men.

smh.

their everlasting search for "angel" [more common with nigerian men though].

then when the funk hits the fan you couldnt pay them to repeat the moonshine.

You come across as an insane and mentally unstable individual.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2011
apocalypse:

@cantell
Nah , I'm not love sick. I just like to appreciate lovely people.

@candynought
You don't have what it takes to make my day , if blacks had blondes you would be a classic example.

and @Ogugua
You wouldn't call that a kiss now , would you ?.

Honey with the way you look, only a desperate female can settle for you. You have no swag
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by tpia5: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2011
Relax101:

You come across as an insane and mentally unstable individual.

^^just because you are, doesnt mean everyone else is.

sorry.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by tpia5: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2011
lets not make the thread about tpia, thanks.

though some are waanking to my photo sha.

but what to expect from s.ex addicted buffoons who desperately crave attention. They lap it up anywhere they find it, and are pathetically grateful for whatever they get.

understandable.

well, that's why some dames own choice property in lekki and have cool rides thanks to their ego stroking techniques used on needy fellows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song / 2019 Grammys: Seun Kuti Loses Out In ‘World Music’ Category / D'banj Made Me Don Jazzy - Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.