Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN (24329 Views)

Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost / Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War / Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by DatNiggaDaz: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
Asswipemod:

We know you're aversed to the truth. Someone here is expressing a legitimate concern about your country and you still cannot see because you're blinded by Obi's loss.
Look at someone who supported a disaster Buhari back to back talking about legitimate concern grin grin.
Someone who voted a sick old man & defends a corrupt mandate thief is capping on concern. That Chicago white substance the emilokan is pumpimg inside you is real.

What a delusional coward grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by 9jahotblog: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nigeria don enter another chance under Tinubu government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by chinonsoogugua2: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Tariff hike at this time it's well ooooo
I come in peace

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by Asswipemod: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Look at some who supported a disaster Buhari back to back talking about legitimate concern grin grin.
Some who voted a sick old man & defends a corrupt mandate thief is capping on concern. That Chicago white substance the emilokan is pumpimg inside you is real.

What a delusional coward grin grin

Who supported Buhari? Mkpurumiri is still working on you. 😝😝😝😝 King of Cowards, Emperor of Cowards, god of all Cowards. Subsidy has been removed and you go hear wen! My offer is still valid though.
Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by DatNiggaDaz: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Asswipemod:

Who supported Buhari? Mkpurumiri is still working on you. 😝😝😝😝 King of Cowards, Emperor of Cowards, god of all Cowards. Subsidy has been removed and you go hear wen! My offer is still valid though.
So subsidy removal is only for people who will hear wen grin grin you are not only a delusional coward but also a demented fool lol grin

Don't go & start that coward acting of deleting & editing your posts I have Screenshots of your cowssrd8 Acts Lol grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by JasonScoolari: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Cc; nlfpmod...

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by Asswipemod: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
So subsidy removal is only for people who will hear wen grin grin you are not only a delusional coward but also a demented fool lol grin

Don't go & start that coward acting of deleting & editing your posts I have Screenshots of your cowssrd8 Acts Lol grin grin

Suffer don hook am. Dey use bold face. You better DM me make I deliver your consignment for you. Bloody King of Cowards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by DatNiggaDaz: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
Asswipemod:

Suffer don hook am. Dey use bold face. You better DM me make I deliver your consignment for you. Bloody King of Cowards.
You have started speaking in tongues like the coward you are , if you are not a demented fool ,take time & read what you wrote up there if it makes sense to a delusional creature like you. grin grin

Stop shifting goal post you miserable coward grin. So, no more subsidy removal for people wey go hear wen grin
Your next move is to cry to the Mods like you born coward did 3 times already that i am bullying & intimidating a coward.

Emilokan disillusionist grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by EriMma1: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hm.
O God of Elijah, arise!

4 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by Eton97: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by Enemyofpeace: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
All of una go suffer!

3 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by Chetas81(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
Who's fault
Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by adioolayi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
No let these people bobo us...

I don't think there is any foreign manufacturer in Nigeria that will not gladly pay proposed increase (if true..that's 40% increase allegedly) ... PROVIDED THAT THE ELECTRICITY IS STABLE..

Because, even with the increase, electricity in Nigeria will still be one of the cheapest around the world.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by specialmati(m): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin if they plan of exiting na thunder will fire them.where will they be going and why will they even think of exiting in the first place are they mad
Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by naturefellow(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
Gajagojo:
Where is electricity cheaper than Nigeria that they will go?
Benin republic, Togo.

There's regular power, security, with ease of doing business.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by SemperFid: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
SmartPolician:

You cannot claim to love your country and be jubiliating when you read bad news about it.

Yes, I campaigned and voted for Peter Obi too, but always rejoicing whenever you read bad news about Nigeria shows you never loved the country in the first place!

You guys need to check yourselves!

You're very insane.

The people who caused the bad news are not to be blamed, they're gods, untouchable.

You're blaming the people affected because you think they're rejoicing over it

Idiot

8 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by cardoctor(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
Here we go again

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by Menclothing: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
No multi national organization will be using Nepa light or disco they generate with gas

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by Babathanks(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
Gajagojo:
Must u support all the inhuman behavior to the citizen?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by naturefellow(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
adioolayi:
No let these people bobo us...

I don't think there is any foreign manufacturer in Nigeria that will not gladly pay proposed increase (if true..that's 40% increase allegedly) ... PROVIDED THAT THE ELECTRICITY IS STABLE.

Because, even with the increase, electricity in Nigeria will still be one of the cheapest around the world.
Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by oyoofong(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Na lie. More will come and the existing ones multiply to reap Nigerians. It is the poor Nigerians that will suffer....But this regime will favour me ,my families,friends and church....
Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by israelmao(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Government policies are choking up multinational companies,APC are clever destroyers.However,Nairaland kindly engage and pay news scouters who will be bringing news on time.The timeliness matters alot in news delivery because I read this few days ago from another source.
Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by SEO2002: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin
JasonScoolari:
May this hike in electricity tariff favor me and my family.
grin these batstards must suffer with us.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by Babathanks(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
SmartPolician:

You cannot claim to love your country and be jubiliating when you read bad news about it.

Yes, I campaigned and voted for Peter Obi too, but always rejoicing whenever you read bad news about Nigeria shows you never loved the country in the first place!

That's what I always tell most of them ooo especially this my compound here in abj. Anytime they here this bad news, they always rejoice and be using it to mock Yoruba
Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by lexy2014: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Gajagojo:

In those countries were electricity isn't as cheap as nigeria, do they use generators and still pay for light that they didn't see?

4 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by sonnie10: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Parachoco:
I don't believe this

A lot of Multinationals are making lots of money and are capable of generating their power.

Using who’s pee as fuel?

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by Bonjelomo: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
This may not be true. Light has been more stable and the market is there, more companies, especisally the manufacturers will troop in

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by Goldbw122(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
We are getting started, have you realize that data subscription get easily exhausted nowadays!

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by Ykc2(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
Gajagojo:
are they evening using eletric in nigeria at all?every company in nigeria has a very powerful generator

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by d142475: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
Its sarcasm. Don't you get it?
SmartPolician:

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN by AdeniyiA(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
SmartPolician:

Are you saying government policies are bad news?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) / El-Rufai Visits Vice-President, Osinbajo Today / EFCC Arrests Uzoho Casmir, Imo Accountant, Accuses Okorocha Of Diverting N1bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.