Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again (4734 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by torqque7(m): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2023
Crystalom35:
stop trying to sound bright when you're actually dull

Guy you funny sha o,You are advertising for your website business and you are here insulting people?Just like me,a lot of people who would have patronized you will run after seen all these your responses to people because it just shows that the deal will certainly not end well if we patronize you considering a lot of facts.
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Goldensword: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2023
Crystalom35:
you forget school strike and covid 19?

Who counts 4 years course as 4 years in a state university in Nigeria?

For your information, this is my 6th year in school for a 4 years course before you open your mouth saying nonsense thinking you're some detective.

You claimed that the said girl encouraged you so much to study hard, so much that you moved to medicine, and here you said your course is a four years course, please when did medicine and surgery became a four years course in Nigeria?
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by flokii: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2023
@OP A girl that could hide her engagement with her guy in Abuja from you in order to cheat can't be trusted whether she motivated you to success or otherwise. She is married, what is she still looking for??
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Crystalom35: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
torqque7:

Guy you funny sha o,You are advertising for your website business and you are here insulting people?Just like me,a lot of people who would have patronized you will run after seen all these your responses to people because it just shows that the deal will certainly not end well if we patronize you considering a lot of facts.
shift.

Because you want to patronize me I should let your stupidity slide?
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Crystalom35: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
ekineme:

The problem with lies is that you will always need a bigger lie to cover up the previous lies, it keeps going untill it's too big to cover up again. Guy just advertise your work and move on, stop exposing your ignorance here not everyone is dumb on this forum.

not everyone here is dumb. I agree. But you are dumb...like a rock
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Crystalom35: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
Goldensword:

You claimed that the said girl encouraged you so much to study hard, so much that you moved to medicine, and here you said your course is a four years course, please when did medicine and surgery became a four years course in Nigeria?
lolz.

If you have any sense, you'll understand that I was referring to the previous course I was doing before switching over.

Stop talking like a fool simply because you are born that way. Learn to talk sensibly.

Instead of you to ask for clarification, you just assumed that I was lying? Do you think a single post on nairaland will capture every single details?

Some of you are just too stupid.
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Crystalom35: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
flokii:
@OP A girl that could hide her engagement with her guy in Abuja from you in order to cheat can't be trusted whether she motivated you to success or otherwise. She is married, what is she still looking for??
me no care o. I just no go follow her do anything sha
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by torqque7(m): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Crystalom35:
shift.

Because you want to patronize me I should let your stupidity slide?

Nobody said you should let your stupidity slide,that’s your decision to make.
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Crystalom35: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
torqque7:

Nobody said you should let your stupidity slide,that’s your decision to make.
e pain am
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by talk2hb1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
Crystalom35:
R.E.S.T
Okay
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by heykims(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Crystalom35:
not everyone here is dumb. I agree. But you are dumb...like a rock
U don't get it bro. U claim u crossed to medicine and still stated u are doing a 4 year course.
Medicine is a 6-year course and with strikes, some spend close to a decade.
So I believe u ain't reading Medicine and surgery, but a health related course like Physiology, Anatomy etc. Those ones are 4-year courses.
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by halaqasa: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Crystalom35:
e pain am

What's up

Can we talk about those sites?
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Crystalom35: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
halaqasa:

What's up

Can we talk about those sites?
sure
WhatsApp 091 5211 9090

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Have I Done? / Can This Joke Make An Angry Girlfriend Laugh? / How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.