Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please (35642 Views)

I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! / COVID-19: 34 New Cases Confirmed. Total Now 407, 128 Discharged, 12 Deaths / I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by bjtinz: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2023
A pity folks quoting the advanced schizophrenic with frank psychosis patient - aka candidlady - thinking they are talking to a human being. Sigh πŸ˜”

@topic, useful advice has already been given. A qualified urologist is your best bet. All the best
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by deic9(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2023
[quote author=Candidlady post=124141156]

Babana be having wet dreams

Men just useless wahalai... Sleeping by your wife still commiting adultery in your dreams

You cum for dream but in reality it was pizz πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Ijust pity your poor innocent wife embarassed

Curse be on anyone who profers solution to your adulterous soul
Amin

Fruitless genders [/rquote]

May you not face something similar if you just made fun of his predicament.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Oluwaseunbandur: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2023
Try ur possible best not to drink water from 6pm
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by TinaG(f): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:
At first i thought it was stress, but yesterday, i was home throughout and it happened again. This is like the 4th time this year. I'm really concerned and i do not mind any advice as to what could cure the problem. I called a friend of mine this morning to request to see a urologist, he said i might have to wait 2-3 months to see one.

I do not want to wait another 2 months, my marriage is just 2years and my wife is starting to worry too.

A 34 years old married man still betwets. I need help please.

Kindly go for test. Urinalysis to be precised. Most times ,8ts UTI that causes such .
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by kafeii123: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:
At first i thought it was stress, but yesterday, i was home throughout and it happened again. This is like the 4th time this year. I'm really concerned and i do not mind any advice as to what could cure the problem. I called a friend of mine this morning to request to see a urologist, he said i might have to wait 2-3 months to see one.

I do not want to wait another 2 months, my marriage is just 2years and my wife is starting to worry too.

It's enuresis.... there's a hormone for it... maybe your parents were quite aged when they had you...

But if you go to a hospital..they may run a hormonal profile analysis for you....then help you get the hormone that's low in your body and inject....sorry

2 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Westerhoffe(m): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:

Men just useless wahalai... Sleeping by your wife still commiting adultery in your dreams

Amin

Fruitless genders

Do you have difficulty reading? angry
What kind of insensitive and unreasonable comment is this?

The OP has an issue of Bedwetting and your dirty mind translated it to Wet dreams.

How did both relate? undecided

And placing a curse on who is trying to help a fellow human going through a tough time will only bring the curse you placed on you yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by jerobua: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2023
Why do you need to wait for 2 to 3 month to see a urologist, see a general doctor, tell him your problem, he will provide you with temporary help and he will refer you to a urologist as soon as possible.
In the meantime, get a ADULT diaper for the night, stop drinking water from 7pm in the evening, stay away from alcohol and carbonated drinks. just like someone said, you can use alarm system to wake and pee.
Prayer to God for help.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Mccullum: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2023
Sorry for your predicament, eat and drink early before 6pm daily. Then you can go for your night rest.

Use prayer and fasting to support it, don't let them get you fully. Please.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by SalamRushdie: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

You either have an infection or have you drink too much alcohol
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by phorget(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:

Amin

Fruitless genders

Fruitless genders;Are you one of our fruits?

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by lolayemmy: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2023
Good day πŸ˜–,I have such thing happen with my wife friend also bus we thank God now thing is getting better,we talk to so many doctors but I just pick the highest one ,Iwe go for the check up for and just to cut the story shot ,just get ur phone alarm in to 1an half hour or two in the night,so that it will wake u up to go toilet instead of bed wetting.or for more details just contact me on Twitter @ alola or @yemmylola

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by torqque7(m): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:

Amin

Fruitless genders

You are very senseless old bitter thing..I am very sure you are very lonely without a man in your life because you are a very wicked woman,you have brought your witchcraft here for the world to see,Godforbid bad thing..Jokes apart you are not a good person and it will be in your best interest to work on yourself because if you are honest with your self you will know that your life has not been a good one and you probably have issues with people in your life and around you because no normal right thinking human who is not a witch will say what you said. You need help o and you are forever cursed and unfortunate for saying curse be to anyone who tries to help him.

*Modified*Ok now I understand,someone who knows you personally just said your husband took your son and left you because you are a curse to him and you were denied visa to the US to meet them.. you see what I mean?it’s because of your wicked heart that’s why your life is a mess. Old witch.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by OluAKGBGN(m): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2023
Sorry brother, I had this same experience too. If you don't mind, what you should do is get 3 - 4 bitter leaf depending on how big the leaf, squeeze it with little water. Be taking it in the night two times in a week. And then, from 7:00pm everyday limit your water intake. Let these steps be part of your daily living. Good luck to you.....

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by rulin247: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2023
okerekingsley90:

I have never responded to any your posts before. You went to far with this. Why are you bittered and frustrated ? Why?

She is very frustrated with life. I know her personally. Her husband of 3 years took their only son and relocated to the United States after he suffered mental breakdowns from her in the marriage.

She was denied visa severally and barred from entry into US for life after she went hostile in the embassy.

7 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by waziri4biz: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:

Amin

Fruitless genders
You must be sad and miserable for having just this possibility in your mind. Stop seeing people the way you are or the way your life is

2 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Kexman99: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2023
okerekingsley90:

I have never responded to any your posts before. You went to far with this. Why are you bittered and frustrated ? Why?
Oloriburuku Eniyan ni
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Betnomore: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2023
@adeshi this is good advice right here. Please do so

Mindlog:
You are struggling with nocturnal enuresis.

Personally go to a general/teaching hospital to book to see an Urologist but if the waiting time is long, opt for those in private practice.

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Lanre6: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2023
finegirl233:
Things de happen. I use to think i have seen it all only hear another new low. I cast out this type of nonsense from my future husband.
Op, see a doctor
Dont worry I dont bed wet.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Biola67: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:

Amin

Fruitless genders
ok
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Chetas81(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:

Amin

Fruitless genders
I can see poor in your sentence because you poor 😜✍️
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by hotwax: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2023
Aiye akamara...
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by adecz: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2023
Since it's not a regular thing, there
really may be nothing anyone can do
about it.

If it were a weekly or daily matter it
would have been easier.

What I see is that this happens anytime
you have a deep sleep.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by RPG2020(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2023
Worry not son after all some get HIV still minding their business grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by obokuntravels: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2023
I will cure you with herbal medicine, if you believe, pm me.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Chetas81(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2023
maclatunji:

1. Limit the liquid you drink at night.

2. Pee immediately before you sleep.

3. Set alarm for around 2.30 am to force yourself to get up to pee.

4. Hope you are not viewing erotica, it might be adding to the pressure to pee.

5. Mentally tell yourself, it stops now, a few accidents might happen but stick to the process. Like Rome, you might not achieve your objective in a day but you should eventually, Godwilling.

P.S: Prayers are also always helpful.
prayer indeed
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Lutherblaq: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:

You cum for dream but in reality it was pizz

its better to be having wet dreams than having a wide Pu*sy before marriage, i have come to understand that girls who hate men are useless at every aspect of their life.

you meet ur ex and have sex with him then get pregnant.. you will come and rope it on your husband/boyfriend, shameless oloshos with smelly core, full every where .. spits..

4 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by finegirl233: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2023
Lanre6:
Dont worry I dont bed wet.
Good for you grin
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Loyalty1: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:

Amin

Fruitless genders
What is wrong with you?. You are a bitter woman
You need spiritual help fast.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Freedom4us: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

Bros it's psychological.

One thing you can do is to limit drinking water once it's 10pm
AND /OR
Wake up at night to go pee

Above all ask Jesus for help
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by emynike2001(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2023
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Judybash93(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:

Amin

Fruitless genders
You can't survive without men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit / We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria β€” FG / 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.