Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 (30166 Views)

Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? / Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by okoroemeka(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:
Omo! we never finish Banky W saga, Davido own dey happen.

I never wanted to say anything about it but I feel for Chioma. With the fact that she lost her son, she is losing everywhere. Other baby mamas are not saying anything because they already have a tie with Davido (las las, the 30GB go reach their side). I just hope she gets pregnant and give birth soon so that she will have something. I still support Hakim's ex wife for demanding such amount of money and properties from him because you can't cheat on me and go free. I must be compensated

As a woman, once you accept that men are naturally promiscuous, you will have peace of mind.

My advice for women is that before you get married, have a life. With this, you won't be bothered if your man is acting disgraceful.

Men, what do you want?
Men, is true that you have a community diiçk?
God created women to be special,beautiful,soft breasts and even softer buttocks,soft soothing voices and you expect men not to be sampling as many as possible?if you ever saw a young standing puffy breasts you will agree with me that God in his infinite wisdom don't intend that breasts will only be used to suckle babies
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by proxillin(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
we want pussssy....many of it.

Speaking for myself.

When i was struggling, i got no love. The girl i was chasing had many men flocking after her. To get her attention, i pay through my nose.

Now I am made. I want all the pusssssy...shaved, bushy, red, yellow...

yes i am a dog...call me any name..
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

How do you know that I am LbkCoco?
It's all men
Because I know you and you know me. But we prolly dont wanna have that conversation here.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Emaprince: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Useless commenter and his comment
Rich man? Who money help?
Men supporting sins, go and repent
oya no vex.

But talk true, una prefer an unfaithful rich man
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Styluss: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
Lol, sorry, I am unapologetic when it comes to cheating, given the chance a woman would do thesame, they are even more prone emotionally. Someone once cheated on me because I was busy with work and only calling once a day while trying to bring home what she would eat and use for fine girl. Her excuse was lack of attention.
Men cheat without emotions, you fall in love while doing yours
labake1:

Who be this?
Men supporting sins, go and repent Cheaters
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by OLOKOESHIN: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Allah ki a ye
Labake Jowo now
Mo n trip fun oruko e yen
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by labake1(f): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:

Labake Jowo now
Mo n trip fun oruko e yen

Mi o fe, e se
Te ba trip, e ma injure o
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by labake1(f): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
pinkyruledworld:
Because I know you and you know me. But we prolly dont wanna have that conversation here.

Eheen, if you know me, let connect so that I can remember you
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by labake1(f): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Emaprince:
oya no vex.

But talk true, una prefer an unfaithful rich man

I am not inside that "una", who money help?
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Menclothing: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
Did Chioma complain your marry billionaire this are d consequences
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Eheen, if you know me, let connect so that I can remember you
Lol, you prolly dont remember your "son". Thats quite bad. My number is on my signature. Reachout if you are curious. grin
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by labake1(f): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Styluss:
Lol, sorry, I am unapologetic when it comes to cheating, given the chance a woman would do thesame, they are even more prone emotionally. Someone once cheated on me because I was busy with work and only calling once a day while trying to bring home what she would eat and use for fine girl. Her excuse was lack of attention.
Men cheat without emotions, you fall in love while doing yours

If it's a woman that cheated first, the internet would have been on fire. Society likes justifying the rubbish men are doing. I am not saying that women doesn't cheat, no one is a saint but let judge well.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by labake1(f): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
perfecta1:
Just dey play …because them never catch you too 😂

Catcher ni
I am uncatchable and I know my onus
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by labake1(f): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
pinkyruledworld:
Lol, you prolly dont remember your "son". Thats quite bad. My number is on my signature. Reachout if you are curious. grin

Okay
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by OLOKOESHIN: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Mi o fe, e se
Te ba trip, e ma injure o
Ọmọlabake. Mí o le ni Injury.
Mo fẹ gbe e tan ni. Inshallah you won't regret it
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Styluss: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ma binu omolabake, Shora fun obinrin ooo, olorun a wa pelu e

labake1:

If it's a woman that cheated first, the internet would have been on fire. Society likes justifying the rubbish men are doing. I am not saying that women doesn't cheat, no one is a saint but let judge well.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Styluss: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ashewo
Labake ma daa lohun oo, o ti ni iyawo merin o
OLOKOESHIN:

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by labake1(f): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
Styluss:
Ma binu omolabake, Shora fun obinrin ooo, olorun a wa pelu e

Amin e se
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by labake1(f): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:

Funny, mo ti gbo
E wa gbe mi kin ri agbara yin
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by KingDash09(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
How this video take end bros
Emaprince:
stupid question. Stupid post

Women said they will rather cry in a lambo..

Women said they prefer a rich guy that will cheat on them than a poor guy that will be faithful.

Even you, OP will prefer a cheating rich man.

So don't be stupid...rather ask yourself "what do you women want"
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by OLOKOESHIN: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Funny, mo ti gbo
E wa gbe mi kin ri agbara yin
Kindly reply my mail. Thanks
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by drimzsmoke(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
thisnaijaguy:
We only want that thing!

Shikena!

grin

Are you really expecting an answer here ?

Nahhhh, she has judged us already, she doesn't need 1, she only came here to rant!!!
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by OLOKOESHIN: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
Styluss:
Ashewo
Labake ma daa lohun oo, o ti ni iyawo merin o
Face Front na guy
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by sonofthunder: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

I think you should try and read my post well before commenting

I should re read your post that says women should judge all men as promiscuous?

If there's a key message I'm missing out, kindly point it out.

I'm on the verge of letting someone go. Exact same mentality she has, downgrading me to what she had with her past failures.

Una go dey alright.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by shineeye1: 1:21am On Jul 02, 2023
labake1:

I never wanted to say anything about it but I feel for Chioma. With the fact that she lost her son, she is losing everywhere. Other baby mamas are not saying anything because they already have a tie with Davido (las las, the 30GB go reach their side). I just hope she gets pregnant and give birth soon so that she will have something. I still support Hakim's ex wife for demanding such amount of money and properties from him because you can't cheat on me and go free. I must be compensated

As a woman, once you accept that men are naturally promiscuous, you will have peace of mind.

My advice for women is that before you get married, have a life. With this, you won't be bothered if your man is acting disgraceful.

Men, what do you want?

Trust me, nature is harsh on the masculine gender, depleting them much faster than replenishing them. "Community diick" is one of nature's recipes to sustaining and preserving the human race....lol.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by OrtegaSO: 2:46am On Jul 02, 2023
mushroomFarm:

I might have made a few mistakes in the past (not sex related) but ever since I met my first and only girlfriend (we are together for two years now) all I want is to keep loving her and being a good guy to her. It's not exactly hard...when you love someone, you respect them and respect gives you so much self control because you only see the best of the world in the eyes of the woman you love.

Yes many men as promiscuous by nature. As someone in the medical field I can argue on and on about the biology and anatomy and physiology and psychology behind this... At the same time we can chose what we want to be, we can chose to be responsible and good expecially when the right, loving woman comes along.
I will always always be loyal to my GF. She is my world.

I pray she get same mind and reciprocate d love.other gender too can frustrate and make one do dat he would not do on a norms.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Elidrisy20: 5:37am On Jul 02, 2023
All we want na toto
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by myrates: 6:41am On Jul 02, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?
Why are you taking panadol for another person's headache? This is so unfortunate.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by mushroomFarm: 7:09am On Jul 02, 2023
Hussein035:

You are still deceiving yourself. Even psychologist concluded that Man (male) is polygamous in nature. You are not married yet so don't judge married people

We said the same thing.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by mushroomFarm: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2023
Parisian:
Indeed.... Kindly tell me which anatomy, physiology, biological and psychological textbook taught you the bolded.

"As someone in the medical field", lol you're not the only one in the medical field so please provide your evidence for such.

Most of you just made unfounded claims that you cannot even prove.
Hormonal levels, elevated levels of sexual urges all through his lifetime (relatively compared to females) and the fact that the testicular organ and associated hormones literally keeps firing all through a man's life time.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by achimendy(m): 7:48am On Jul 02, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?

You can't cheat on me and go free, I must be compensated........ mtchewww, the question is, is it your money, secondly will you say thesame thing if a broke guy seek for compensation from his wealthy female partner

All this gold-diggers disguising as good people. We know una o
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by labake1(f): 8:06am On Jul 02, 2023
achimendy:

You can't cheat on me and go free, I must be compensated........ mtchewww, the question is, is it your money, secondly will you say thesame thing if a broke guy seek for compensation from his wealthy female partner

All this gold-diggers disguising as good people. We know una o

No point

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.