Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,394 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 (30165 Views)

Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? / Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by jaxxy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
Davido had 2 babymama b4 chioma and 3 b4 getting married to her being the 3rd so let's not act like he was a saint.

Men want what they want just like women and for each man it's different.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Maga123: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
What do you expect from men that don't have the spirit of God in them.most of them are either slave to lust,alcohol,smoking,lovers of things of this world e.t.c and you expect them to behave like angels that impossible no one can serve two masters at the same time

3 Likes

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by jaxxy(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Maga123:
What do you expect from men that don't have the spirit of God in them.most of them are either slave to lust,alcohol,smoking,lovers of things of this world e.t.c and you expect them to behave like angels that impossible no one can serve two masters at the same time

Men with the spirit of God can fall and have fallen. Let's stop the cap.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Strap: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
So because celebrities do what is wrong you decided to put all men in the class of cheaters.
They're men who are wealthy and still remain faithful to their wives.
Find good marriages and learn from them not all this young men who are still enjoying their lives.
I'll agree with your conclusion of all men are community dicks if your dad cheated on your mother.
Peace of the Lord I leave with thee.

labake1:
Omo! we never finish Banky W saga, Davido own dey happen.

I never wanted to say anything about it but I feel for Chioma. With the fact that she lost her son, she is losing everywhere. Other baby mamas are not saying anything because they already have a tie with Davido (las las, the 30GB go reach their side). I just hope she gets pregnant and give birth soon so that she will have something. I still support Hakim's ex wife for demanding such amount of money and properties from him because you can't cheat on me and go free. I must be compensated

As a woman, once you accept that men are naturally promiscuous, you will have peace of mind.

My advice for women is that before you get married, have a life. With this, you won't be bothered if your man is acting disgraceful.

Men, what do you want?
Men, is true that you have a community diiçk?
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Jostoman: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
Jeezuzpick:
Pls Davido is not a man like the rest of us.

He's a Billy goat.
what of 2face and Wasiu Ayinde
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Godoverevery: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

Please you people should stop this generalization about men. That Davido decided not to be responsible don't mean that's how other guys/men are afterall, Davido's dad has been amongst one of the responsibility men in Nigeria.

Davido is only a brat kid who can shook his JT in any hole even if na squirrel hole.

Guy .....davido father have like 4 wife's oooo.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by 1Sharon(f): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
nairalee:
I'm shocked that women are shocked that men cheat. The earlier you realize that a man by nature/default is polygamist, the better.

For emphasis

ALL MEN WANT MORE THAN ONE PUSSY

Before u start complaining, remember to every rule there's an exception. So there are few exceptions here too but overall, ALL MEN WANT MULTIPLE PUSSY

You guys need to stop this nonsense today.

Polygamy, promiscuity and cheating are different things.

What you're talking about is promiscuity and not polygamy.

Them no dey do polygamy for secret.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Shantyken(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

I never wanted to say anything about it but I feel for Chioma. With the fact that she lost her son, she is losing everywhere. Other baby mamas are not saying anything because they already have a tie with Davido (las las, the 30GB go reach their side). I just hope she gets pregnant and give birth soon so that she will have something. I still support Hakim's ex wife for demanding such amount of money and properties from him because you can't cheat on me and go free. I must be compensated

As a woman, once you accept that men are naturally promiscuous, you will have peace of mind.

My advice for women is that before you get married, have a life. With this, you won't be bothered if your man is acting disgraceful.

Men, what do you want?

In as much I don't support cheating, the question is na who men dey cheat with. Ego shock u say the lady that is pregnant for davido be get guy but WHY did she open her kpekus for DAVIDO. I sure say she wasn't rape
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by helinues: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
Godoverevery:

Guy .....davido father have like 4 wife's oooo.

Is he sleeping around shamelessly like his son?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by gandkiss: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?
nobody is pregnant anywhere. There is a reality show on his life coming up. Na content dem dey find.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Lukuluku69(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
ecolime:
Men are cheats, men are scum, blah blah blah

Mention DNA test, na female saints like you go dey boil.

My main disappointment with Davido in this whole matter is his lack of taste and discretion. He likes them (excluding chioma) ugly, thrashy and classless.

Just compare his status and the Akata. Spits undecided

To quench a fire or any fire at all, the look of the water doesn't matter shocked

Even Gutter water can quench fire. When a man have a burning desire to bed a woman, the looks doesn't matter just as you noticed in your post.

Between I don't consider anyone "ugly" for we are all "beautifully and wonderfully" made.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by PROPEACE: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?
A man has several children from several women and you still open your legs for him yet you people are going up and down asking men what they want? Davido na celebrity, can you touch the tip of your tongue with the tip of your fore finger and point it to heaven and say all those stupid girls getting pregnant for Davido don't know he is married and has several kids from several women? Should you not rather be asking women what the fùçk is wrong with them? Mind yourself o! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Oluwaseunbandur: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
1Sharon:

Nothing is stopping you from having 3-4 wives.
You are just cowards and can't tell your wives what you really desire.
They should leave polygamy out of their mouths until they are able to fulfill it.
Polygamy and cheating are different things.

I comment once a while on this forum cos of insults, airing my opinion has warranted insult from you.
Calling me a coward is an insult.

Thank you very much
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by sonofthunder: 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?

Is it men that are cheating or Davido? Was hakimi cheating or a lady accused him of cheating and a gold digger chose to raise her head?

The men that are cheating are they sleeping with goats, men or women?

Women actually cheat more than men but they'll hide it and pretend because society doesn't not celebrate female promiscuity.

Rather than trying to shame and generalise men, identify problems and request/suggest solutions.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?

LBKCoco. Hope you know its not all men sha.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Tinubucocainesn: 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

Is he sleeping around shamelessly like his son?

I have never seen a Yoruba man with control once they see pant hanging talk more of a woman
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by omoadeleye(m): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
Women are many than men, how do you expect other women to enjoy what other women are enjoying?
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?

This just shows how childish you are and how deep inside fantasies you are dwelling.

First these girls that marry celebrities don’t do so cos of love. Neither do they do so cos they believe the celebrities love them. They already know their lifestyle. They already know that as part of the plan for them when they go for shows they are given a retinue of women to choose from and do whatever they want with.

You think Chioma doesn’t know all these?
Stop lamenting more than the victim. These girls already know and accept the whole package. Except maybe Annie and May and a few others, they already know what they are signing up for.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Swissli(f): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Pls The Men Should Answer, Marry The Girl With Prettiest Face, They Cheat, With Biggest Ass, They Cheat, With Biggest Breast, They Cheat,With Fine Attitude, They Cheat, Wife Material, They Cheat, Even With All Those Attributes Together, They Still Cheat, So Men What Do You Want Ooooo?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by 1Sharon(f): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Oluwaseunbandur:

I comment once a while on this forum cos of insults, airing my opinion has warranted insult from you.
Calling me a coward is an insult.

Thank you very much

The insult doesn't apply to you personally. It's for men that keep pushing these deceptive talking points.

Nothing is stopping you from having multiple wives. There is a difference between promiscuity and polygamy.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Shantyken(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
1Sharon:

You guys need to stop this nonsense today.

Polygamy, promiscuity and cheating are different things.

What you're talking about is promiscuity and not polygamy.

Them no dey do polygamy for secret.

That is why YUL E is the real man.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?

Babe.. Do you know that I had to read this first before looking at your moniker I only read halfway through then i realise a woman made this post cool I have nothing to say sha "you don't hakimi's wife" a typical gold digger
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?
Continue denying the truth! Davido is a Yoruba man, Yoruba man can sleep or marry as many women they like, that's not cheating. Only woman can't do that. Respect Your culture, do not dull your brain with Western culture, it's not happening here. As a man, you can sleep with, as many woman as you like, nobody can question you! Respect Yoruba culture or pack your bags and leave and you will be replaced same day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by helinues: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:

I have never seen a Yoruba man with control once they see pant hanging talk more of a woman

Seh a blind man dey see before ni?

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by ask4bk(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
What surprised me in this davido thing isn't davido cheating. It's the France girl coming to say "so I just discovered I'm not the only one he impregnated".... Blah blah..
Why are girls this shameless?
You are knacking a married man who has wife at home and you are complaining you aren't the only side chick. And they say it expecting pity on them as if they were cheated on when they are the actual cheats eating someone's husband. Annoyingly enough people were even calming her down to take heart.

All of una for this generation dey mad

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Shantyken(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Swissli:
Pls The Men Should Answer, Marry The Girl With Prettiest Face, They Cheat, With Biggest Ass, They Cheat, With Biggest Breast, They Cheat,With Fine Attitude, They Cheat, Wife Material, They Cheat, Even With All Those Attributes Together, They Still Cheat, So Men What Do You Want Ooooo?

The same thing the ladies that cheat those men want

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
I don’t understand what do you mean by the word Cheat. White men just came and Change our perception how can a man be with one woman even all the prophet in the Bible had two or more wife Chioma knows Davido has other girls before she agreed to be with him so I don’t see the Fuzz here . Ned nwanko married his daughters age matter for money and girls were praising the girl ya all didn’t see shit na Davido own you na dey talk
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by sprints1: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
To fvck till day break. U don't expect davido to be eating semo till the end of his life.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Oluwaseunbandur: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
1Sharon:

The insult doesn't apply to you personally. It's for men that keep pushing these deceptive talking points.

Nothing is stopping you from having multiple wives. There is a difference between promiscuity and polygamy.

Thank you
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by blueghost(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?

Speak for yourself and stop generalization of things. have you thought of your own father before writing this thrash? why do you guys pattern celebrity marriage as role models meanwhile there are thousands of marriages out there working fine. well if you believe in your heart that all men arepromiscuous, a promiscuous man you shall get
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by sprints1: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:
I don’t understand what do you mean by the word Cheat. White men just came and Change our perception how can a man be with one woman even all the prophet in the Bible had two or more wife Chioma knows Davido has other girls before she agreed to be with him so I don’t see the Fuzz here . Ned nwanko married his daughters age matter for money and girls were praising the girl ya all didn’t see shit na Davido own you na dey talk
my brother monogamy is a scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.