Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) (115617 Views)

Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Nettybrown(m): 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dorime is not for civil servant! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:
Only him with three wives.

But it seems only African men marry plenty women, you will hardly see European or American man doing this, I'm not even sure.
men scares bro. We need epp dem.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by kpezi: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
ComputerOperato:

Would you rather he is gay like Europeans and Americans?
Polygamy is bad but gayism is good?

Don't mind him/her
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by talented321: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
Even if the two animal who bring your useless and broke parents to this world live a life of envy which u inherit from them, does not mean everybody is living the same envious kind of life like your useless and worthless family.
So when next donot wish other people bad.
IamGreen1:

You are mad, na me send your mama and papa make e born an unreasonable one way traffic that lack common sense that disagreement is bound to happen between two or more people. They no try at all for your head when nurturing you. Broda oponu cheesy
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:
I hope he won't die young sha

It's not good to start marital life with three women.
So our forefathers that married more than 3 women died young?

Hausa/Fulani tribe that use to marry 3 wives they have died prematurely?

Stop living in delusion bro.

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
Congratulations to him
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by grandstar(m): 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Banging 3 different punanni with pride, no fear of STDs!

He will never think of visiting a brothel or going back to an ex nor even committing adultery.

It's high time we return to this way of life as Africans especially if you are capable of maintaining such.

See unmarried women litterd everywhere in this country!

Many polygamous men are still promiscuous. Also, many women in polygamous marriages are adulterous due to the fact their husband's can't satisfied them all.

Also, the rivalry between the wives can make the family very toxic with children of different wives hating each other or not being fully committed to their half siblings.

One is ready to help his full blooded sibling succeed but not his or her half siblings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by thunderbabs: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
CondenseMilk:

He will never think of visiting a brothel or going back to an ex nor even committing adultery.

It's high time we return to this way of life as Africans especially if you are capable of maintaining such.

To marry no be the problem.. you know how much pepper cost now?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by IamGreen1(f): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
talented321:
Even if the two animal who bring your useless and broke parents to this world live a life of envy which u inherit from them, does mean everybody is living the same envious kind of life like your useless and worthless family.
So when next donot wish other people bad.

Now it's glaring that you're cursed delusional being and you'll never get well because it's from your great fore father's to the forever generation's yet to come. And yet here you're mirroring your great pass generation's curses, bitterness and their chronic failure trait.. You'll keep moving from thread to thread with your bitterness until it drain you and it deprive you of the goodness the land you walk on has to offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by IbnB: 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDIfA-Ijmk

Young Nigerian man proudly shows off his 3 wives

#wetindeyhappentv

He thinks they're happy

Mumu
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by cococandy(f): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
You truly believe he has no fear of STDs
CondenseMilk:

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by RaptorX: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nice one different toto everyday of the week.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Pat081: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nayturalistic:
PBAT administration truly de favor ham.
Yes ooo he may be APC members
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:

But it seems only African men marry plenty women, you will hardly see European or American man doing this, I'm not even sure.
That is the greatest enslavement of Africans

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by djon78(m): 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Blackestjunior:
All the wives no go fit do anyhow...
I one wife Bleep up back up dey

Me I go marry 6 and we go stay for 1 mansion inside one very big compound
them go dey do shift to prepare food for me Morning and Night shift go dey.

You want do like Northern Muslims
One Keke driver a Northerner said he was married to three women and they take shift to prepare his food and that all three live under one roof

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by bionixs: 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
izonborn098:
U are dealing with three devils, becareful to avoid stories that touch, that gender get fish brain.
Sha the manchi get balls.
the devils would be fighting themselves rather
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Crafteck1: 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
Blackestjunior:
All the wives no go fit do anyhow...
I one wife Bleep up back up dey

Me I go marry 6 and we go stay for 1 mansion inside one very big compound
them go dey do shift to prepare food for me Morning and Night shift go dey.

Vivid imagination

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by MrDoGood(m): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:

They should face their life
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Bigchristo: 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
CondenseMilk:

So true, Bible never condemned marrying more than one woman so long as you’re physically and financially stable to take care of them, it’s this new generation churches that’s telling our women that it’s a sin for a man to marry more than one wife, later they will still tell us that King Solomon is a wise man after he married 700 wives and cheated on them with 300 concubines, how do some people managed to accept such teachings and act hypocritically when they see a man with one wife and 3 side chicks? And most of these people grow up into polygamous home were their fathers have two or more wives Abeg make una sha reason this matter well n stop unnecessary drama these things didn’t started today it’s been long 😂

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:
I hope he won't die young sha

It's not good to start marital life with three women.

Nah.. Majority leave till their 8Os

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Biletaste(m): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv
Ladies will not pass comments oh. Why naw?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by adams123: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Your thought is Islamic. Islam solved human problems just that we failed to adopt Sharia law.

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by shineeye1: 12:05am On Jul 02, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Apparently he is well endowed in his pocket and in his pant. Wish him well. To go Lagos no hard Sha, na to return..!

How long will his finance sustain?
How long will his libido satisfy?
How long will the cooperation last?
Can he survive the missiles the future will surely fire at him? To go Lagos no hard....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by brunxy(m): 12:09am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:

They don't marry more than one wife at a time because their law is against it, but in their lifetime most of them marry more than 10X. Marry and divorce, marry again and divorce, till they die. So that is their own way of living the polygamous lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by tfelicityk(m): 12:10am On Jul 02, 2023
Congratulations to him.
In as much as the wives are comfortable and cooperating with eachother.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by zedegit: 12:19am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:

It's a culture thing. Must we copy everything they do?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Aduke96: 12:22am On Jul 02, 2023
Aboki99:

Europeans 'marry' (aka sleep with) multiple mistresses while hypocritically claiming to be monogamous (which the they are de jure, but not de facto). The only difference is in Africa (or muslims) are not that hypocrites and they house, feed, and make their 'mistresses' (wives) heir to their property. Whereas your masters (Europeans) are only interested in sleeping with their mistresses and discard them immediately thereafter as they do the CD they used in the process. Choose for your daughter, sister or niece any of the two.

But why have you not seen this fact? Because you have been brainwashed to fawn over the white race. I guess u are from the southern Nigeria and a xtian.

You aren't making sense anymore by adding Christianity to buttress your point.
Convince me that Arab don't practice sodomizing or gay.
You just dont know because they don't make it public llike the westerners.
Infact our so called northerns here practice it more.
Yet doesn't stop them having more than 1 wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by kmaster007: 12:26am On Jul 02, 2023
Davido should learn from dis

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Aduke96: 12:29am On Jul 02, 2023
How will a man with 3 wives have a quite time to think about creating or Innovating things to change the world.
No, He is busy thinking,whose room will he be sleeping tonight.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Mindlog: 12:32am On Jul 02, 2023
Edoziesmart:

So our forefathers that married more than 3 women died young?

Hausa/Fulani tribe that use to marry 3 wives they have died prematurely?

Stop living in delusion bro.

The funniest thing is, you are very unlikely to marry 3 wives...abi I lie? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.