Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) (115780 Views)

Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 9:32pm On Apr 04
Yinkusgold:

Eeyah kill you, kill your mama there! Iya SaintLucia, Wanka!
Frustration, depression and anger on your head and the heads of awon to ni e....your parents...motherfucker..
I will lock you and your mother up like bobrisky and VDM, if you can't provide that animal you call your biological father from the zoo he wandered off to...your last chance ....your oloso mum must provide the mad man who raped her in public toilet out of wedlock, because that's where your deliverance lie...you will knee down in the midst of the two animal parents you have and we will offer you prayer of deliverance , because your mode of conception is an accursed one in that public toilet grin grin Bastard ... indigenous jobless and useless latrine boy grin grin grin
calm down, I can see frustration, depression and anger in u after going offline for long without knowing who your biological father is. grin continue the search till u find that idiot that brought u into this world through fornication grin oya omo ale gbera and go offline again grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 3:49am On Apr 07
SaintLucia:
calm down, I can see frustration, depression and anger in u after going offline for long without knowing who your biological father is. grin continue the search till u find that idiot that brought u into this world through fornication grin oya omo ale gbera and go offline again grin

Make your oloso mother calm down and press her dirty neck to provide the animal that gave her anal sex in public toilet 🚽 .... you this out-of-wedlock bastard! grin grin frustration, depression and anger kill your papa there! this jobless, useless, non-entity, omo ale keep using free opera mini and won't do his basic assignment of locating and discovering his lost biological father grin grin thunder kill you , if you don't provide your biological father next time I return from office grin grin you this jobless , bastard , member of indegenous people of latrine grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 8:13am On Apr 07
Yinkusgold:

Make your oloso mother calm down and press her dirty neck to provide the animal that gave her anal sex in public toilet 🚽 .... you this out-of-wedlock bastard! grin grin frustration, depression and anger kill your papa there! this jobless, useless, non-entity, omo ale keep using free opera mini and won't do his basic assignment of locating and discovering his lost biological father grin grin thunder kill you , if you don't provide your biological father next time I return from office grin grin you this jobless , bastard , member of indegenous people of latrine grin grin grin
take it easy cos I can see pain, frustration and depression in u. However, continue to press mama Yinka neck till she tell u why she brought u into this world through fornication. grin now go go offline again and come back with a better result. Oya omo ale gbera grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 5:57am On Apr 08
SaintLucia:
take it easy cos I can see pain, frustration and depression in u. However, continue to press mama Yinka neck till she tell u why she brought u into this world through fornication. grin now go go offline again and come back with a better result. Oya omo ale gbera grin grin

Pain, frustration and depression in your confused mother head there!!, that is Mama SaintLucia, including mental problem.
Squeeze , press, stab your mother's neck until she discovers and unearth the location of your biological father, the bastard in one of Nigeria zoo grin grin who raped her in public toilet grin grin and made you an out-of-wedlock indigene of latrine grin grin jobless, useless, idle bastard grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 2:46pm On Apr 08
Yinkusgold:

Pain, frustration and depression in your confused mother head there!!, that is Mama SaintLucia, including mental problem.
Squeeze , press, stab your mother's neck until she discovers and unearth the location of your biological father, the bastard in one of Nigeria zoo grin grin who raped her in public toilet grin grin and made you an out-of-wedlock indigene of latrine grin grin jobless, useless, idle bastard grin grin
waooh omo ale reply quickly. This is nice, however, I will give u credit when Mama Yinka finally show u your biological father that brought u to this world through fornication. Till then u are still a product of out of wedlock marriage. Oya gbera and continue with your assignment grin cheesy
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 8:30am On Apr 09
SaintLucia:
waooh omo ale reply quickly. This is nice, however, I will give u credit when Mama Yinka finally show u your biological father that brought u to this world through fornication. Till then u are still a product of out of wedlock marriage. Oya gbera and continue with your assignment grin cheesy

Ogun kill you! BASTARD! I am on two - week leave so let me use some time for this bastard! toilet indigene! grin grin you and your dirty mother iya SaintLucia will never have rest , and calamity and curse will never leave you ,until you provide that man who gave your mother a doggystyle in one of Nigeria's public toilet grin grin grin jobless, out-of-wedlock, idle bastard! grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 8:58am On Apr 09
Yinkusgold:

Ogun kill you! BASTARD! I am on two - week leave so let me use some time for this bastard! toilet indigene! grin grin you and your dirty mother iya SaintLucia will never have rest , and calamity and curse will never leave you ,until you provide that man who gave your mother a doggystyle in one of Nigeria's public toilet grin grin grin jobless, out-of-wedlock, idle bastard! grin grin
waooh omo ale reply quick again. However, try again to press Mama Yinka neck until she tell u that's man that penetrated her and made u a product of fornication. Oya 123 omo ale and continue your assignment and come back with a better result grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 9:07am On Apr 09
SaintLucia:
waooh omo ale reply quick again. However, try again to press Mama Yinka neck until she tell u that's man that penetrated her and made u a product of fornication. Oya 123 omo ale and continue your assignment and come back with a better result grin grin

Na Ogunlade kill you SaintLucia and your mother iya SaintLucia, I know you are the most useless and abnormal being alive ,but let me devote 2 minutes to you this bastard ! Before I do something better!
Squeeze, press and burst your mother's narrow neck grin grin and make her identify and discover the animal you call your biological father languishing in Nigeria zoo, who raped her and rendered you an out-of-wedlock idle bastard grin grin member of indegenous people of latrine grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 10:23am On Apr 09
Yinkusgold:

Na Ogunlade kill you SaintLucia and your mother iya SaintLucia, I know you are the most useless and abnormal being alive ,but let me devote 2 minutes to you this bastard ! Before I do something better!
Squeeze, press and burst your mother's narrow neck grin grin and make her identify and discover the animal you call your biological father languishing in Nigeria zoo, who raped her and rendered you an out-of-wedlock idle bastard grin grin member of indegenous people of latrine grin grin
waooh u are getting nearer with your quick reply. At least this will reduce your depression and frustration. However, continue the search till Mama Yinka tell u the clown that penetrated her and made u a product of fornicated child. Oya 123 omo ale gbera and come back with a better result grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 6:54pm On Apr 10
SaintLucia:
waooh u are getting nearer with your quick reply. At least this will reduce your depression and frustration. However, continue the search till Mama Yinka tell u the clown that penetrated her and made u a product of fornicated child. Oya 123 omo ale gbera and come back with a better result grin grin

This idle bastard! No amount of Nairaland will ever reduce your depression and frustration because you are cursed!

Since the day that man raped your biological mother in public toilet 🚽 and rendered you an out-of-wedlock latrine bastard grin grin curse has entered your life.

The only intervention and help we members of the clergy can render unto you is for you to beat up your mother iya SaintLucia to stupor and ensure she narrate the exact zoo where your father can be found grin grin lobatan! we shall pray for you to deliver you from this parental and sexual curses grin grin

Bastard member of the indigenous people of public toilet grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by frozen70(f): 8:06pm On Apr 10
God1000:
Only him with three wives.

But it seems only African men marry plenty women, you will hardly see European or American man doing this, I'm not even sure.

They don't want more problems. It's not easy to survive one wife
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 7:51am On Apr 11
Yinkusgold:

This idle bastard! No amount of Nairaland will ever reduce your depression and frustration because you are cursed!

Since the day that man raped your biological mother in public toilet 🚽 and rendered you an out-of-wedlock latrine bastard grin grin curse has entered your life.

The only intervention and help we members of the clergy can render unto you is for you to beat up your mother iya SaintLucia to stupor and ensure she narrate the exact zoo where your father can be found grin grin lobatan! we shall pray for you to deliver you from this parental and sexual curses grin grin

Bastard member of the indigenous people of public toilet grin grin grin
na frustration, depression and anger make u write long essay so grin no vex, okay go back and ask Mama Yinka to tell u that clown that penetrated her. Oya omo ale gbera and continue your assignment grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 10:07am On Apr 11
SaintLucia:
na frustration, depression and anger make u write long essay so grin no vex, okay go back and ask Mama Yinka to tell u that clown that penetrated her. Oya omo ale gbera and continue your assignment grin grin

No form of writing long or short can wipe off the frustration, depression and anger off your head grin grin

We extended the public holiday from Tuesday till Thursday and some states in Nigeria with different sizes of zoo also extended the holidays in their states to Friday and with Saturday and Sunday, so 6 to 7 days provide you this golden opportunity, for you to get off your lazy and idle ass and pressurize your mother, iya SaintLucia to provide the animal , your biological father who raped her and escaped to the zoo grin grin grin

Otherwise, ikoko o ni gbomi k'o tun gbeyin grin grin

This idle , jobless , indegenous latrine - bastard. grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yashita: 11:01am On Apr 11
I can imagine, after choosing your penis in woman 1 and woman 2, you will now bring the same penis in my body, transfer other women's fluid and spirit into my body.

God forbid.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Truvelisback(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11
God1000:
Only him with three wives.

But it seems only African men marry plenty women, you will hardly see European or American man doing this, I'm not even sure.
It's not their culture.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 2:20pm On Apr 11
Yinkusgold:

No form of writing long or short can wipe off the frustration, depression and anger off your head grin grin

We extended the public holiday from Tuesday till Thursday and some states in Nigeria with different sizes of zoo also extended the holidays in their states to Friday and with Saturday and Sunday, so 6 to 7 days provide you this golden opportunity, for you to get off your lazy and idle ass and pressurize your mother, iya SaintLucia to provide the animal , your biological father who raped her and escaped to the zoo grin grin grin

Otherwise, ikoko o ni gbomi k'o tun gbeyin grin grin

This idle , jobless , indegenous latrine - bastard. grin grin
common u are still pain, depressed and showing symptoms of frustration. It's not a crime when I tell u to press Mama Yinka neck so that she can tell u that clown that penetrated her. Oya no vex and prove to me that u are not born out of wedlock marriage. Oya omo ale prove it grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 5:05am On Apr 14
SaintLucia:
common u are still pain, depressed and showing symptoms of frustration. It's not a crime when I tell u to press Mama Yinka neck so that she can tell u that clown that penetrated her. Oya no vex and prove to me that u are not born out of wedlock marriage. Oya omo ale prove it grin grin

Pain in your head and the head of your mother iya SaintLucia... grin grin

Your father is depressed in the zoo and he is showing symptoms of frustration and hunger. grin grin

So I will urge you this out-of-wedlock latrine bastard to beat up and drag your mother now before it's too late for your father in that zoological garden grin grin grin

The animal who raped your mother is dying in one of Nigeria's zoo .... grin grin and you are talking bla , bla , bla ...

Depression and frustration kill you and your mother there!

This Bastard! Member of an indegenous people public toilet grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 5:05am On Apr 14
SaintLucia:

Your father is depressed in the zoo and he is showing symptoms of frustration and hunger. grin grin

So I will urge you this out-of-wedlock latrine bastard to beat up and drag your mother now before it's too late for your father in that zoological garden grin grin grin

The animal who raped your mother is dying in one of Nigeria's zoo .... grin grin and you are here talking bla , bla , bla ...

This Bastard! Member of an indegenous people of public toilet grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 7:43am On Apr 14
Yinkusgold:

The animal who raped your mother is dying in one of Nigeria's zoo .... grin grin and you are here talking bla , bla , bla ...

This Bastard! Member of an indegenous people of public toilet grin grin grin
Eeyah see pain, depression and frustration. Indeed the life of a product of fornication is miserable grin Sha continue the assignment I have u and come back with a better result. Oya omo ale gbera and do the needful with Mama Yinka neck grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 9:16pm On Apr 15
SaintLucia:
Eeyah see pain, depression and frustration. Indeed the life of a product of fornication is miserable grin Sha continue the assignment I have u and come back with a better result. Oya omo ale gbera and do the needful with Mama Yinka neck grin grin

SaintLucia you will never have peace until you locate , identity and discover that mad man who doubles as your biological father, who brought you into this world via forceful penetration grin grin rest will elude you,!

So the good advice I will give you now is to ensure your mother doesn't sleep tonight, igbaju , igbarun grin grin until the bitch will assist you in locating the mad man who is SaintLucia's biological father.

If you need Google map , I will assist you, zoos will appear on it grin grin

Otherwise pain , depression, frustration will kill you tonight.....

This useless, idle , bastard! member of the indigenous people of public toilet grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 9:21pm On Apr 15
Yinkusgold:

SaintLucia you will never have peace until you locate , identity and discover that mad man who doubles as your biological father, who brought you into this world via forceful penetration grin grin rest will elude you,!

So the good advice I will give you now is to ensure your mother doesn't sleep tonight, igbaju , igbarun grin grin until the bitch will assist you in locating the mad man who is SaintLucia's biological father.

If you need Google map , I will assist you, zoos will appear on it grin grin

Otherwise pain , depression, frustration will kill you tonight.....

This useless, idle , bastard! member of the indigenous people of public toilet grin grin grin
sorry for the painment, depression and hypotension my comments always give u. The life of a product of fornication is miserable one until he tell me who is the clown that penetrated his mother. Go back and continue your assignment and come back with a better result grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 6:10pm On Apr 16
SaintLucia:
sorry for the painment, depression and hypotension my comments always give u. The life of a product of fornication is miserable one until he tell me who is the clown that penetrated his mother. Go back and continue your assignment and come back with a better result grin grin

SaintLucia, it can't be well with you, pain, depression and hypertension (Omo ale said hypotension ,na hunger) grin grin will kill you and your oloso mother, if you don't do the needful by bring back that mad man wasting away in one of Nigeria's zoos.
You have to pity your biological father now, don't count the rape charge against him anymore, although he raped your mother in public latrine to bring you here, but if you locate him and reconcile, perhaps your curse can be removed grin grin grin.

This bastard called SaintLucia... extramarital product of latrine grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 6:18pm On Apr 16
Yinkusgold:

SaintLucia, it can't be well with you, pain, depression and hypertension (Omo ale said hypotension ,na hunger) grin grin will kill you and your oloso mother, if you don't do the needful by bring back that mad man wasting away in one of Nigeria's zoos.
You have to pity your biological father now, don't count the rape charge against him anymore, although he raped your mother in public latrine to bring you here, but if you locate him and reconcile, perhaps your curse can be removed grin grin grin.

This bastard called SaintLucia... extramarital product of latrine grin grin
mabinu if I trigger your anger, frustration, depression and bitterness, I know your life is a miserable one. However, do yourself a favor and prove to me that u are not a product of fornication. Oya omo ale go and come back with a better result grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 3:03am On Apr 18
SaintLucia:
mabinu if I trigger your anger, frustration, depression and bitterness, I know your life is a miserable one. However, do yourself a favor and prove to me that u are not a product of fornication. Oya omo ale go and come back with a better result grin grin

Iku a pae! SaintLucia.
Anger. Frustration and depression kill you there.
Get your dirty biological mother and locate that mad man , a biological father of yours within a week, otherwise I will arrest you and locked you up with Bobrisky grin grin

What are you waiting for!? Oya gbera...this miserable. Wretched bastard, out-of-wedlock latrine citizen grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by goran3310: 4:08am On Apr 18
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDIfA-Ijmk

Young Nigerian man proudly shows off his 3 wives

#wetindeyhappentv
And? What about the three of them? How long will it last? I think the neighborhood is about to get a party.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 8:11am On Apr 18
Yinkusgold:

Iku a pae! SaintLucia.
Anger. Frustration and depression kill you there.
Get your dirty biological mother and locate that mad man , a biological father of yours within a week, otherwise I will arrest you and locked you up with Bobrisky grin grin

What are you waiting for!? Oya gbera...this miserable. Wretched bastard, out-of-wedlock latrine citizen grin grin
u are still bitter, frustrated and depressed, honestly the life of out of wedlock marriage child is a miserable one but that doesn't stop me from asking u to press Mama Yinka neck and prove to me that u are not a product of fornication. Oya omo ale gbera and come back with a better result grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 11:27am On Apr 20
SaintLucia:
u are still bitter, frustrated and depressed, honestly the life of out of wedlock marriage child is a miserable one but that doesn't stop me from asking u to press Mama Yinka neck and prove to me that u are not a product of fornication. Oya omo ale gbera and come back with a better result grin grin

SaintLucia your life is bitter than bitter kola, your life is frustrated and you will die of depression out of your inability to find your lost biological father, won ni omo ku, o san ju omo nun lo grin grin
It shall not be well with your father in that zoological garden grin grin , you can't produce this silly boy called SaintLucia by raping his mother in public latrine grin grin and think you will have rest in that zoo grin, no no no
Because the out-of-wedlock bastard SaintLucia you produced does not know peace, then you the culprit baba SaintLucia will not know peace.
As a zoologist, what I will advice now is to squeeze that your mother, iya SaintLucia on the neck and make sure you go to the zoo very early in the morning when these animals (including SaintLucia's father are still moderately active and not hyperactive) grin grin

This out-of-wedlock bastard! grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 3:56pm On Apr 20
Yinkusgold:

SaintLucia your life is bitter than bitter kola, your life is frustrated and you will die of depression out of your inability to find your lost biological father, won ni omo ku, o san ju omo nun lo grin grin
It shall not be well with your father in that zoological garden grin grin , you can't produce this silly boy called SaintLucia by raping his mother in public latrine grin grin and think you will have rest in that zoo grin, no no no
Because the out-of-wedlock bastard SaintLucia you produced does not know peace, then you the culprit baba SaintLucia will not know peace.
As a zoologist, what I will advice now is to squeeze that your mother, iya SaintLucia on the neck and make sure you go to the zoo very early in the morning when these animals (including SaintLucia's father are still moderately active and not hyperactive) grin grin

This out-of-wedlock bastard! grin grin
see how frustration, depression and bitterness turned u to painter,your life is miserable o grin anyway sha continue with your assignment and press Mama Yinka neck to tell u that clown that penetrated. Oya omo ale go and come back with a better result grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 12:38am On Apr 26
SaintLucia:
see how frustration, depression and bitterness turned u to painter,your life is miserable o grin anyway sha continue with your assignment and press Mama Yinka neck to tell u that clown that penetrated. Oya omo ale go and come back with a better result grin

Frustration, depression and bitterness kill you there !!
Your mother's head is painted, that's the reason you are seeing painter mumu , your life is wretched, your life is a filthy rag!
!
The only good advice I will give you is to squeeze your mother's neck iya SaintLucia and force her to confess under duress grin grin the actual zoo he kept your biological father, the mad man.

This less privilege out-of-wedlock malnourished latrine bastard!!! grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 6:18am On Apr 26
Yinkusgold:

Frustration, depression and bitterness kill you there !!
Your mother's head is painted, that's the reason you are seeing painter mumu , your life is wretched, your life is a filthy rag!
!
The only good advice I will give you is to squeeze your mother's neck iya SaintLucia and force her to confess under duress grin grin the actual zoo he kept your biological father, the mad man.

This less privilege out-of-wedlock malnourished latrine bastard!!! grin grin grin
u are still bitter, frustrated and depressed just because of simple assignment I gave u. Your life is miserable o. Just prove me wrong and tell me who is that clown that penetrated mama Yinka and made u a product of out of wedlock marriage. Very simple assignment grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 3:01am On Apr 28
SaintLucia:
u are still bitter, frustrated and depressed just because of simple assignment I gave u. Your life is miserable o. Just prove me wrong and tell me who is that clown that penetrated mama Yinka and made u a product of out of wedlock marriage. Very simple assignment grin grin grin

Bitterness, frustration and depression shall be your portion for the rest of your short life, till your untimely death , so shall it be amen.
Your life is wretched just like that of your mother in that latrine there grin grin
Don't relent and come with result after the discovery of the mad man in the zoo i.e. your biological father, I will personally assist you in terms of rehabilitation okay....
Let that your asewo mother know i.e iya SaintLucia grin grin
Bastard! Out-of-wedlock, member of the indigenous people of soak - away grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 7:26am On Apr 28
Yinkusgold:

Bitterness, frustration and depression shall be your portion for the rest of your short life, till your untimely death , so shall it be amen.
Your life is wretched just like that of your mother in that latrine there grin grin
Don't relent and come with result after the discovery of the mad man in the zoo i.e. your biological father, I will personally assist you in terms of rehabilitation okay....
Let that your asewo mother know i.e iya SaintLucia grin grin
Bastard! Out-of-wedlock, member of the indigenous people of soak - away grin grin grin
u are always showing your frustration, bitterness and depression each time u reply. So sorry but do the needful and prove that u are not born out of wedlock marriage through fornication grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.