Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) (115573 Views)

Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Gbam ! Gbam! Gbam! cheesy grin grin grin grin bose ri gele niyen.

abi o o ma gbam gbam gbam fu omo ale that history of out of wedlock marriage ti o mo baba re grin cheesy cheesy Bose ri gele niyen oremi omo fornication grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
SaintLucia:
abi o gbam gbam gbam fu iya SaintLucia omo ale ati emi omo e oma e oma ale that came from out of wedlock , ti mi o mon baba mi grin cheesy cheesy Bose ri gele niyen fun emi ati mama SaintLucia iya mi oni fornication grin grin grin

Exactly my point! grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Exactly my point! grin grin grin
abi o,, exactly your point your out of wedlock marriage through fornication finally gather money to buy u 10mb just to defend your lineage grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
SaintLucia:
abi o, exactly my point, my out of wedlock marriage through fornication finally allowed me , because of me and my mummy's poor and toilet background, finally have access to opera mini data grin grin grin

Amin ooo bee lo se riii grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Amin ooo bee lo se riii grin grin grin
abi o. Amin ooo beelo se rii fun omo ale that finally admitted of being born out of wedlock marriage through fornication grin cheesy grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2023
SaintLucia:
abi oo... Amin ooo beelo se rii fun iya SaintLucia omo ale ati emi SaintLucia omo ale that finally admitted of being born out of wedlock through fornication in latrine grin cheesy grin

Iwo wiii grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Iwo wiii grin grin grin
abi o Iwo wii fu omo ale born out of wedlock marriage through fornication who is yet to know his biological father grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Ladygee12: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDIfA-Ijmk

Young Nigerian man proudly shows off his 3 wives

#wetindeyhappentv
This guy has immensely contributed to the society by taking 3 beautiful ladies off the market
U do well senior man!! Double chair
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
SaintLucia:
abi o Iwo wii fu iya SaintLucia omo ale ati emi SaintLucia omo ale, omo e , born out of wedlock through fornication in toilet and I'm yet to know my biological father grin grin grin

Bee gan ni , bee gele lori.. grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Bee gan ni , bee gele lori.. grin grin grin
abi o bee gan ni fun omo ale infact bee gele lori fun awon family members re that see proud of being born out of wedlock marriage through fornication grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2023
SaintLucia:
abi o bee gele lo ri fun iya SaintLucia omo ale infact bee gele lori fun awon family members mi SaintLucia that see proud of being born out of wedlock through fornication inside latrinegrin grin grin

I swear with this position, you are on point!
grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2023
Yinkusgold:

I swear with this position, you are on point!
grin grin grin
abi o I like it when omo ale born out of wedlock marriage through fornication sworn that his position is on point with this accusation grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 6:39am On Aug 28, 2023
SaintLucia:
abi o I like it when iya SaintLucia omo ale and me SaintLucia omo ale his son are born out of wedlock through fornication inside latrine sworn that our position is on point with this positiongrin grin

Yeah ! Yeah! Yeah! On point! grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 6:46am On Aug 28, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Yeah ! Yeah! Yeah! On point! grin grin grin
abi o, yes yes yes on point when omo ale born out of wedlock marriage through fornication woke up today to still found out that his mum is yet to tell him his biological father grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2023
SaintLucia:
abi o, yes yes yes on point when iya SaintLucia omo ale and me SaintLucia omo ale born out of wedlock through fornication woke up today to still found out that my mum is yet to tell me my biological father that impregnated her inside latrinegrin grin grin

Bee lori grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Bee lori grin grin grin
abi o bee lori when omo ale rejoice when his mum promised to tell him where his biological father that penetrated her into bringing him into this world through out of wedlock marriage grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
SaintLucia:
abi o bee lori when me SaintLucia omo ale rejoice when my mother , mama SaintLucia , the prostitute has failed to promise me where my biological father that penetrated mama SaintLucia into bringing me into this world through out of wedlock inside latrine is grin grin grin

In this one, I have no objection grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
Yinkusgold:

In this one, I have no objection grin grin grin
abi o when omo ale has no objection when his mother refused to tell him his biological father that penetrated her in this one issue that made him a product of out of wedlock marriage grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
SaintLucia:
abi o when me SaintLucia omo ale has no objection and my mother, mama SaintLucia oloso refused to tell me my biological father that penetrated her in this one issue that made me a product of out of wedlock in toilet grin grin

Yeah ! yeah ! yeah ! grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 6:11am On Aug 30, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Yeah ! yeah ! yeah ! grin grin grin
abi o yeah yeah yeah is a confirmation when omo ale born out of wedlock marriage through fornication continue to rejoice even though he doesn't know his biological father grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 5:47am On Aug 31, 2023
SaintLucia:
abi o yeah yeah yeah is a confirmation when iya SaintLucia omo ale ati I oloribuku SaintLucia omo ale born out of wedlock marriage through fornication continue to rejoice even though i don't know my bastard biological father grin grin grin

Don't complain , take it easy with your father! grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Don't complain , take it easy with your father! grin grin grin
abi o omo ale born out of wedlock marriage through fornication shouldn't complain and need to take it easy with his mum till she tell him his biological father grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
SaintLucia:
abi o iya SaintLucia omo ale ati emi omo e SaintLucia born out of wedlock through fornication shouldn't complain and need to take it easy with my mum oloso, iya SaintLucia till she tells me my biological father he met in public toilet grin grin grin

Omo public toilet olosi grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Omo public toilet olosi grin grin grin
abi o I like it when omo ale see himself as olosi omo public toilet as a result of being born out of wedlock marriage through fornication grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2023
SaintLucia:
abi o I like it when omo ale mama SaintLucia and me his latrine pikin SaintLucia see myself as olosi omo public latrine as a result of being born out of wedlock through fornication in latrine grin grin grin

So says omo oloorun, correct! grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 5:13am On Sep 03, 2023
Yinkusgold:

So says omo oloorun, correct! grin grin grin
abi o, omo oloorun is the same as omo ale born out of wedlock marriage through fornication by an animashau woman like mama Yinka grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
SaintLucia:
abi o, iya SaintLucia oloorun ati emi oloribuku omo e SaintLucia oloorun is the same as omo ale born out of wedlock marriage through fornication by an oloso, animasaun , doggy woman like mama SaintLucia grin grin grin

Exactly my point grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Exactly my point grin grin grin
abi o exactly omo ale born out of wedlock marriage through fornication point when his mum suddenly buy him 10mb to calm him down till she identify his biological father grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
SaintLucia:
abi o exactly for iya SaintLucia omo ale ati emi omo e , omo iya SaintLucia , jobless nonentity born out of wedlock through fornication in latrine , when my mum oloso suddenly granted me access to free opera mini data to calm me down till she identifies my lost biological father grin grin grin

Exactly, exactly my point ,the jobless toilet animal pikin , we are busy in Abuja (The FCT) to determine who is going to continue leading you, your oloso mother and your lost biological father tommorow. grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Exactly, exactly my point ,the jobless toilet animal pikin , we are busy in Abuja (The FCT) to determine who is going to continue leading you, your oloso mother and your lost biological father tommorow. grin grin grin
Eeyah it's seems omo ale born out of wedlock marriage through fornication has gone back to typing long essay again just because mama Yinka told him to calm down till she identify his biological father grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
SaintLucia:
Eeyah iya SaintLucia omo ale and me , his lunatic son born out of wedlock through fornication has gone back to typing long essay again just because iya SaintLucia , my mother told me to calm down till she identifies my biological father grin grin grin

Exactly my mind , just to add , it's Tinubu that will rule over your oloso mother , your lost , unknown, biological , doggy father and you this bastard! for at least the next 60 days , 4 years or 8 years , okay!? grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Exactly my mind , just to add , it's Tinubu that will rule over your oloso mother , your lost , unknown, biological , doggy father and you this bastard! for at least the next 60 days , 4 years or 8 years , okay!? grin grin grin
Eeyah so pained when omo ale born out of wedlock marriage through fornication found out that his mum is yet to locate his biological father but still bought him 10mb data to prove nothing on nairaland like Obi Pandora useless partition at the tribunal court grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.