Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) (115616 Views)

Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
SaintLucia:
Eeyah so pained when omo ale iya SaintLucia and me , his mumu ode son, born out of wedlock through fornication found out that my mum is yet to locate my biological father but still received access to free opera mini to check if my lost biological father is part of less than 25% that voted for Tinubu in FCT , Abuja grin grin grin

No , No , No , your biological father is not part of those less than 25% who voted for Tinubu in Abuja... we couldn't find him ... Omo ale wa baba e siwaju , he's lost! grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Yinkusgold:

No , No , No , your biological father is not part of those less than 25% who voted for Tinubu in Abuja... we couldn't find him ... Omo ale wa baba e siwaju , he's lost! grin grin grin
Eeyah but it's never my fault when omo ale born out of wedlock marriage through fornication find it difficult to compel mama Yinka to review who baba Yinka is among those nackers that penetrated her. grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2023
SaintLucia:
Eeyah but it's never my fault when iya SaintLucia ati emi SaintLucia omo ale born out of wedlock through rape find it difficult to compel mama SaintLucia , my mother to review who idiot baba SaintLucia is among those latrine nackers that raped mama SaintLucia my mother grin grin

Exactly what I'm saying , find your lost father inside that latrine definitely not in Abuja. grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Exactly what I'm saying , find your lost father inside that latrine definitely not in Abuja. grin grin grin
tell mama Yinka to stop bribing u with cheap 10mb and instead put more pressure on her to tell u your biological father that penetrated her and made u a product of out of wedlock marriage grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Bringbackmandat: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You are on your own ooo

So king Solomon with more than 1000 wives is evil tongue
no because he returns everything and said everything is vanity.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
SaintLucia:
I will tell mama SaintLucia , my mother to find me a job to keep me busy and I also won't rely on free opera mini data for browsing on my palasa phone and won't pressurize my mother to tell me my biological father that penetrated her and made me a product of out of marriage grin grin grin

Iwo Wii grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Iwo Wii grin grin grin
abi o just go back to mama Yinka and tell her that Saint Lucia said u should tell me who my biological father is , the clown that penetrated u that made me to become a product of out of wedlock marriage and stop using 10mb to calm me down grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2023
SaintLucia:
abi o i'll go back to iya SaintLucia my mother and ask her to tell me who my biological father is , the idiotic clown that penetrated mama SaintLucia my mother, oloso that made me to become a product of out-of-wedlock copulation and i'll command her not to distract me with free opera mini data again grin grin
that's okay then grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
Yinkusgold:
that's okay then grin grin grin
Eeyah so it's okay for omo ale born out of wedlock marriage through fornication when mama Yinka couldn't identify who Yinka biological real father is just because of 10mb grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 1:17am On Sep 16, 2023
SaintLucia:
Eeyah so it's okay for omo ale iya SaintLucia and I his son Omo ale born out of wedlock through fornication when my mother, mama SaintLucia couldn't identify who I , SaintLucia's biological real father is , anyway iam okay with this free opera mini data, I don't have to know my father grin grin grin

Yes Omo ale, make do with that free opera mini data and stop disturbing your oloso mother for your lost and unknown biological father. grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Yes Omo ale, make do with that free opera mini data and stop disturbing your oloso mother for your lost and unknown biological father. grin grin grin
Eeyah wailing and frustration isn't gonna solve your problem. Just tell Mama Yinka to show u that clown that penetrated her that made u a product of out of wedlock marriage grin grin tell her that SaintLucia said she stop calming u with 10mb which will quickly finish before u reply me again after 5 days grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
SaintLucia:
Eeyah wailing and frustration isn't gonna solve my oloso mother's problem , which is mama SaintLucia, Just tell Mama SaintLucia to show u that bastard clown that penetrated her that made u a product of out of wedlock penetration grin grin tell her that I said she 'd stop distracting you with free opera mini data on her oloso phone.grin grin grin

This omoale no get job , replying you after 5 days kill you and your oloso mother, iya SaintLucia there.
This bastard can even be engaged for 1, 2 , 3 days jobless mumu , look for your biological father, bastard! grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 12:26am On Sep 21, 2023
Yinkusgold:

This omoale no get job , replying you after 5 days kill you and your oloso mother, iya SaintLucia there.
This bastard can even be engaged for 1, 2 , 3 days jobless mumu , look for your biological father, bastard! grin grin grin
eewo omo ale bought out of wedlock marriage through fornication family finally struggle to buy him another 10mb instead of telling him who is biological father his. Go back to mama Yinka and tell her again that SaintLucia said mama pls show me my biological father grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2023
SaintLucia:
eewo omo ale iya SaintLucia and myself idiot SaintLucia born out of wedlock through fornication, our idiotic SaintLucia family finally grants me oloriburuku SaintLucia another free opera mini data, instead of telling me bastard SaintLucia who my biological father is.grin grin grin
olodo bastard , go and verify from your oloso oloorun mother, who was raped by Sam Larry to tell you who your biological father is. Bastard! grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by tonicyril: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2023
God1000:
Only him with three wives.

But it seems only African men marry plenty women, you will hardly see European or American man doing this, I'm not even sure.
foool...must we alway follow ur master??

Hymbecyle
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
Yinkusgold:
olodo bastard , go and verify from your oloso oloorun mother, who was raped by Sam Larry to tell you who your biological father is. Bastard! grin grin grin
Eeyah still frustrated and wailing after 1 week of reply just because mama Yinka couldn't identify the man that penetrated her into bringing Yinkus into this world out of wedlock marriage grin grin continue to press your mama neck till she tell u who your biological father is grin grin grin na SaintLucia talk dey advice u grin oya go off grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 12:48am On Sep 25, 2023
SaintLucia:
Eeyah still frustrated and wailing after 1 week of reply just because mama Yinka couldn't identify the man that penetrated her into bringing Yinkus into this world out of wedlock marriage grin grin continue to press your mama neck till she tell u who your biological father is grin grin grin na SaintLucia talk dey advice u grin oya go off grin

Fvck off! this idiotic, out-of-wedlock ,Omo oloso - iya SaintLucia, jobless, useless, bastards! Sam Larry is fucking your smelly mother, a lil dough from him can make you trace your homeless biological father.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 7:55am On Sep 25, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Fvck off! this idiotic, out-of-wedlock ,Omo oloso - iya SaintLucia, jobless, useless, bastards! Sam Larry is fucking your smelly mother, a lil dough from him can make you trace your homeless biological father.
Eeyah see painment and frustration just because mama Yinka stupidity couldn't identify who among her clowns that penetrated her that made Yinka to become a product of out of wedlock marriage grin grin grin go back to your wayward mother and tell her that SaintLucia said mama u must show me my biological father grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
SaintLucia:
Eeyah see pain and frustration, just because mama SaintLucia stupidity couldn't identify who among her clowns that penetrated her that made me, SaintLucia to become a product of out of wedlock copulation grin grin grin I SaintLucia will go back to my useless, oloso and wayward mother and tell her she must show me my biological father grin grin

Fvck off ! this son of a useless, street whor.e called mama SaintLucia, Aya Sam Larry grin ; grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 5:39am On Sep 29, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Fvck off ! this son of a useless, street whor.e called mama SaintLucia, Aya Sam Larry grin ; grin grin
eewo see wailing, crying and frustration. Your miserable family can buy u 10mb but they can't tell u who your biological father is grin grin go back to mama Yinka and ask her who penetrated her into bringing u into this world through out of wedlock marriage grin grin grin oya omo ale go offline again and do your assignment grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 4:47am On Sep 30, 2023
SaintLucia:
eewo see wailing, crying and frustration on the of head mama SaintLucia and his goatee son SaintLucia. Mama SaintLucia miserable family are useless, jobless, nonentity who spend their entire useless life to beg on nairaland to raise money to feed and to trace the bastard SaintLucia or SaintLucifer ' s father grin grin grin these jobless and useless idiots always rely on opera free data grin grin go back to mama SaintLucia asewo and ask the idiot if it was Sam Larry ' s sperm that fertilized her to bring you this troubled bastard here or the other were / werey grin grin grin oya bastard , useless and jobless Omo ale , who doesn't have any other valuable or fruitful engagement other free data to beg on nairaland respond , yes iam SaintLucia or SaintLucifer grin grin

Na Ogun go kill this useless, jobless , latrine indigene called SaintLucia, Omo asewo , Omo iya SaintLucia oloso , Omo Sam Larry, bastard! go back to your oloso mother to take DNA from Balogun Eletu while he is still in custody to settle his own side before taking her smelling cvnt / vagina elsewhere to discover your unknown biological father, jobless,Omo ale! grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 4:48am On Sep 30, 2023
SaintLucia:
eewo see wailing, crying and frustration on the head of mama SaintLucia and his goatee son SaintLucia. Mama SaintLucia miserable family are useless, jobless, nonentity who spend their entire useless life to beg on nairaland to raise money to feed and to trace the bastard SaintLucia or SaintLucifer ' s father grin grin grin these jobless and useless idiots always rely on opera free data grin grin go back to mama SaintLucia asewo and ask the idiot if it was Sam Larry ' s sperm that fertilized her to bring you this troubled bastard here or the other were / werey grin grin grin oya bastard , useless and jobless Omo ale , who doesn't have any other valuable or fruitful engagement other free data to beg on nairaland respond , yes iam SaintLucia or SaintLucifer grin grin

Na Ogun go kill this useless, jobless , latrine indigene called SaintLucia, Omo asewo , Omo iya SaintLucia oloso , Omo Sam Larry, bastard! go back to your oloso mother to take DNA from Balogun Eletu while he is still in custody to settle his own side before taking her smelling cvnt / vagina elsewhere to discover your unknown biological father, jobless,Omo ale! grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2023
Yinkusgold:

calm down, u don't need to be frustrated and cry. Just press mama Yinka neck, force her to tell u who your biological father is, I know how u feel when people call u omo ale born out of wedlock marriage through fornication out there in the streets grin grin cheesy oya go offline and do your assignment again, I wish u good luck this time grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
SaintLucia:
your unknown papa called papa SaintLucia should calm down, your mother mama SaintLucia is frustrated and you bastard and your unknown father will cry. Just press mama SaintLucia neck, na ogunlade go kill you this latrine bastard , omo ale call your entire toilet family and look for your father , Omo ale grin grin cheesy jobless bastard, nairaland begger, idiot who doesn't have a job , useless, worthless and Omo were, Omo asewo , bastard! this is all for me SaintLucia grin grin grin

This bastard, useless, worthless, Omo oloso called SaintLucia, idiotic animal. grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
Yinkusgold:

This bastard, useless, worthless, Omo oloso called SaintLucia, idiotic animal. grin grin grin
hallelujah, tekbirrrr omo ale and Mama Yinka don see person to buy them 10mb again after series of begginggrin grin unfortunately Mama Yinka has still refused to tell Yinka who is biological father was grin grin go back to your mother and tell her that SaintLucia said she should tell u who fathered into this world through out of wedlock marriage grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
SaintLucia:
hallelujah, tekbirrrr Allah and Mohammed suck SaintLucia dry, omo ale and Mama SaintLucia , my mother , don see person to grant us phone to access free opera mini data ,after series of street begginggrin grin unfortunately Mama SaintLucia has still refused to tell me , bastard, jobless, useless Omo ale , SaintLucia who my biological father is grin grin I will still go back to my mother iya SaintLucia and tell her that the oloso bastard should tell me who brought me into this world through out of wedlock doggy stylegrin grin

Omo ale , bastard, latrine - indigene , second class toilet - citizen, na ogun go kill you and your oloso mother. grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 7:11am On Oct 16, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Omo ale , bastard, latrine - indigene , second class toilet - citizen, na ogun go kill you and your oloso mother. grin grin grin
Adupe o awon family Yinka born out of wedlock marriage don gather money buy u 10mb but couldn't still tell u who your biological father is very bad grin grin grin now go back and continue with your assignment, ask them especially mama Yinka that SaintLucia said they should tell u who your biological father is grin grin grin oya aja1 gbera and go offline again grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
SaintLucia:
Adupe o awon family Yinka born out of wedlock marriage don gather money buy u 10mb but couldn't still tell u who your biological father is very bad grin grin grin now go back and continue with your assignment, ask them especially mama Yinka that SaintLucia said they should tell u who your biological father is grin grin grin oya aja1 gbera and go offline again grin grin grin

Bastard! When you and your bastard oloso mother are useless and jobless, why won't you spend your entire fruitless and non - productive life on nairaland....
The hold - up in Maryland - Ikeja route was so massive today, I just dey enter and this fatherless and useless bastard is talking about 10mb and offline , when I use other media as well....go and tell your mother iya SaintLucia and your entire family to give you pass code to opera free data as usual ,so you can ask Google where the werey man that gave your mother extramarital rape is , this toilet citizen bastard!grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Bastard! When you and your bastard oloso mother are useless and jobless, why won't you spend your entire fruitless and non - productive life on nairaland....
The hold - up in Maryland - Ikeja route was so massive today, I just dey enter and this fatherless and useless bastard is talking about 10mb and offline , when I use other media as well....go and tell your mother iya SaintLucia and your entire family to give you pass code to opera free data as usual ,so you can ask Google where the werey man that gave your mother extramarital rape is , this toilet citizen bastard!grin grin grin
Hallelujahhhh Tekbir awon family akushe don see money buy 10mb data for Yinka but the miserable family still couldn't tell Yinka who is biological father was. Yinka this is my assignment, go back to your mum, tell her that SaintLucia said she should tell u that man that penetrated her into bringing u into this world out of wedlock marriage. Go now and come back with an answer even if it gonna take u another one month to reply grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
SaintLucia:
Hallelujahhhh Tekbir awon family akushe don see money buy 10mb data for Yinka but the miserable family still couldn't tell Yinka who is biological father was. Yinka this is my assignment, go back to your mum, tell her that SaintLucia said she should tell u that man that penetrated her into bringing u into this world out of wedlock marriage. Go now and come back with an answer even if it gonna take u another one month to reply grin grin grin

Oloriburuku , Omo olosi , Omo aja, even if it takes two years , hallelujah, when I am a not a useless , jobless bastard like you , who only have access to free data that can only access nairaland and no capacity for other media, idiot.

Jobless bastard go and beat your oloso mother iya SaintLucia , and give her 7 - day ultimatum to tell you who gave her extramarital rape that produce you this latrine indegene out of wedlock grin grin .

Werey ! Out- of - wedlock , toilet citizen bastard ! grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 6:59am On Nov 05, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Oloriburuku , Omo olosi , Omo aja, even if it takes two years , hallelujah, when I am a not a useless , jobless bastard like you , who only have access to free data that can only access nairaland and no capacity for other media, idiot.

Jobless bastard go and beat your oloso mother iya SaintLucia , and give her 7 - day ultimatum to tell you who gave her extramarital rape that produce you this latrine indegene out of wedlock grin grin .

Werey ! Out- of - wedlock , toilet citizen bastard ! grin grin grin
oluwa o. Your miserable family don buy u 10mb data again but still couldn't tell u who your biological father was. Now go back to them and continue with your assignment by asking Mama Yinka to tell u who is that clown that penetrated her into bringing u into this world through out of wedlock marriage. Oya aja1 gbera and go offline again grin cheesy
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yinkusgold: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
SaintLucia:
oluwa o. Your miserable family don buy u 10mb data again but still couldn't tell u who your biological father was. Now go back to them and continue with your assignment by asking Mama Yinka to tell u who is that clown that penetrated her into bringing u into this world through out of wedlock marriage. Oya aja1 gbera and go offline again grin cheesy

Ogunlade kill you this bastard SaintLucia and your mother oloso , oloorun iya SaintLucia.
Jobless and useless idiot only has access to nairaland and the bastard is poor and his entire family couldn't locate his stupid father , the stud .
Free data from opera mini is not enough , you and your fellow family members who are latrine indegenes should beg for money to buy data to locate your father , your mad father is on TikTok dancing under duress grin grin grin This bastard out - of - wedlock toilet citizen. Omo eranko grin grin😁😁 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.