Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? (20205 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2023
AntiChristian:

E kare sir! With this your quoting of verses with unrelated text and context!

The title "GOD" isn't just about what is written in some books by ancient people from the East rather it supposed to be of real benefits that we can all see.
So if you're quoting any book yet there's no real benefits then know that such book is useless and not worth considering at all.

The texts i quoted talks about what inhabitants of this planet need which is a global family of peace loving worshipers and i'm sure that you won't even think of any religion if that's how you met this planet not the indoctrination that's of no benefits yet they told you it's from God! undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? by millstone(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
You can’t collect a a chieftaincy title, but if you invited to England to accept a Knighthood from the king you will go.

We’ve been programmed to despise, refuse and reject our own traditions while we adore, worship and embrace another man’s culture as being superior.

Who did this to us?!?
Very painful
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? by highoctane: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
AntiChristian:

Of course he won't dare say it! Your Bible writers and interpreters made it so! Na only few denominations like JW, and they of course have their own i.e. "Jesus is Angel Gabriel" which is also false!
If Jesus is same as angel Gabriel who delivered the message of his birth to his foster earthly Mother, In what sense can he be regarded as such.
Jehovah's witnesses I have interacted with has never said that Jesus is same as angel Gabriel. Rather with clinical Bible teaching Jesus is same as archangel Michael, name meaning Who is like God, and there is no sons of God been angels can be likened to be called archangel or chief of angels other than Christ Jesus
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? by AntiChristian: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
highoctane:

If Jesus is same as angel Gabriel who delivered the message of his birth to his foster earthly Mother, In what sense can he be regarded as such.
Jehovah's witnesses I have interacted with has never said that Jesus is same as angel Gabriel. Rather with clinical Bible teaching Jesus is same as archangel Michael, name meaning Who is like God, and there is no sons of God been angels can be likened to be called archangel or chief of angels other than Christ Jesus

Angel Michael!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? by highoctane: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
AntiChristian:

Angel Michael!

Sure👌
Request for a Bible study from Jehovah's witnesses who might knock at your door next.
Or
Head to hub.jw.org
Click Online Bible study
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
highoctane:

Sure👌
Request for a Bible study from Jehovah's witnesses who might knock at your door next.
Or Head to hub.jw.org
Click Online Bible study

Hmmmm Jehovah's sheep on Nairaland again!

You're welcome highoctane, i am Maximus one of your brothers on this forum! smiley
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? by highoctane: 5:30am On Jul 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmm Jehovah's sheep on Nairaland again!

You're welcome highoctane, i am Maximus one of your brothers on this forum! smiley
🙏

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe / Did Abraham & Ismeal Actually Build The Kaaba As Claimed In The Qur'an?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.