Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why (52155 Views)

These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Sholaco: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Flirting with other girls via chat...and your must do such for her to see? And you are not lifeless?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by slevan: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ait her down and let her know that you are not cheating on her and not planning to cheat. Tell her, to hold tou accountable but she zhould it uaeit against you. Remind her that you will also hold her accountable. Finally, beware of that woman. She is.lowkey feminist. She is your weakest link.

Valoromega:
Anytime I have issues with my wife, maybe it's about another girl she always says what if she does her own too how would (mind you I have never been with another woman since we got married. I might just flirt around with some other girls once in a while via chat)
She has this mentality that she's beautiful and young and she usually gets a lot of attention and I think it's getting to her head. Because most times she usually talks about doing her own too and I think she has the tendency to cheat If I do something to her like cheating.

I told her that would be the end of our marriage
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Zinpat: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:
Anytime I have issues with my wife, maybe it's about another girl she always says what if she does her own too how would (mind you I have never been with another woman since we got married. I might just flirt around with some other girls once in a while via chat)
She has this mentality that she's beautiful and young and she usually gets a lot of attention and I think it's getting to her head. Because most times she usually talks about doing her own too and I think she has the tendency to cheat If I do something to her like cheating.

Then stop flirting! Because if she is the one flirting, you could have let hell loose. Both of you have equal right.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Dinieoj(f): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
The way men justify their desire to cheat is way too much, as for you, to cheat dey hungry you,go and cheat make you rest, your wife hasn't cheated you don dey fear, you do to women what you can't take continue.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Ayasayas(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Iseoluwani:

So u are saying that if you cheat And she does same, that will be the end of the marriage. U are m*d, why will you cheat in the FIRST place. U can't eat your cake and still have it
So u mean u can advice a woman to cheat on her husband because to husband cheat, u can't do that.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by TenQ: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

Tell us please!

Your wife is beautiful, but you are planning to cheat?

Why!?
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Bestwords: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
She will do her own, and she will remind you of all the things you have been doing in secrets,.. She knows very well that you are a chronic cheat and a notorious womanizer,. That's why she is threatening you,.. But mark my words she will cheat on you and keep it to her self,. Their was a time I caught my girlfriend flirting I was very furious but something remind me of how I have been nacking different types of hookup girl's,. I have no choice than to advise my girlfriend instead to quarrel with her.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by 7arrows: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
You started your comment with a lie. How can u be flirting and yet have not cheated? Na ghost u dey flirt with? Secondly your wife might be saying it in order to reset ur head. So when u remember that 2 can play the game u will be humbled. However it's very wrong of her since shes just indicting herself on suspicious grounds. My advice is that if u must flirt or chop pls do it coded. In fact be so smooth that your wife will vow for your faithfulness, that's how to run it. Secondly dont ever start digging into your wife's affair but tactical be drumming in her ears that u love her and will not tolerate cheating. Women are weaker vessels remember that they r moved by what they hear. So if u allow one bobo be singing sweet songs to her ears then it's over.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by jaxxy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

When u are married lean to flirt with ur wife like ure just meeting her or toasting her. Ladies like attention.

I don't sat don't talk to other girls or females bt theirs no need in flirting especially on phone. That means u have their digits and u have time to sit and type out ridiculous words to them. WHATS the point of doing that exactly when ure not planning to cheat?
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Wisdom2003: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Guard your home bro!!!

E get why hmm.

Valoromega:

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Tohmey(m): 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

you must be an attention seeker
Mtcheew
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Iseoluwani: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ayasayas:
So u mean u can advice a woman to cheat on her husband because to husband cheat, u can't do that.

Read the rubbish you wrote
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by RPG2020(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
The marriage don enter house this i have seen shocked

May the tatatata and hahaha find a better home
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by deavicky(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

I'm sure she does have a child yet by when she give birth her mentally will change.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by gbagyiza: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

To be honest with u women r very jealous being on earth. They don't want their man playing around with other women most especially when in marraige. Men should understand this n have peace. If you r married stick to your woman n leave other girls alone. She may not have the intention to cheat but trying to tame u by putting fear in u. But also be careful because when your case fully matured she may also do it as a way of revenge.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by mukthar2000(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Op you too should stop what u are doing that make her to alter such statement for u to have peace of mind.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Karlifate: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Crucialgem:
Women are being so biase with their comments on this topic, op said he will never cheat on her and why should a woman ever think of retaliating her husband if he cheats that mentality is so wrong and unafrican

Solipsism in grand display cheesy
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by tonytony208(m): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Iseoluwani:

So u are saying that if you cheat And she does same, that will be the end of the marriage. U are m*d, why will you cheat in the FIRST place. U can't eat your cake and still have it

If a woman cheats because her husband cheats, then she should pack her load and get lost from the man's house.

Who is paying the house rent? Him or her? How can she cheat on him and still have the effontry to come and live in his house?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Munamu: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

What is good for the goose,is also good for the gander

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Odebayo4010(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Wow I like your statement (that's the End of our Relationship) you're a real Man,not Simp,
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Odebayo4010(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
labake1:
You are cheating on her and you didn't respect her by letting her to know, you don't have any right to complain. If you do me, I go do you.
Men will be feeling on top of the world with their sins and crimes. Na you want use your hand destroy your marriage.

Why are you cheating? Olojukokoro okunrin iranu

You fail to realize that Men were Polygamous in Nature, Wife should be where Husband place her
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by fx45(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kobicove:
It appears there is a large age gap between the two of you and she's still very immature
I think the age difference between them isn't up to three years. He belongs to the same age bracket as his wife
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Cassandraloius: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
End the marriage and see her glow.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
dencosweet:
Oga honestly to me ehh, I will say that totally selfishness and stupidity if your loyal wife begins to have such feelings smiley
Uses talk from an Ashawo man
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by MechanicMike: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

. angry
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by MechanicMike: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

Is she lightskin? angry
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Timmi: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

No one should provoke you to do something that’s unrighteous. If you cheat, that doesn’t give your wife the right to cheat for it’s a sin before God and man
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Iseoluwani: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
tonytony208:

If a woman cheats because her husband cheats, then she should pack her load and get lost from the man's house.

Who is paying the house rent? Him or her? How can she cheat on him and still have the effontry to come and live in his house?

We know your type, u are frustrated about life, so because u pay house rent, then u should cheat. One of the bots holding your brains is loosed.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by tiswell(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

OP,you better live ya life,fvck pussy if you want.
Ya wife may already been seeing another man.
Never trust a woman,especially the ones that uses a reverse psychological words as a weapon
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by galadima77(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Some ladies here making noise have already given their 'pride' away and are quick to castigate the OP.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Desusi: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

I suspected you're older than this girl by miles.Let it be known to you clearly that if your wife younger than you and beautiful as described, you don't need babalawo,igbudu or pastor to confirm it.She will bleep outside at every slighted opportunity especially when she discovered some inconsistent in you.Ask yinka TNT on you tube.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

Better apologize to your wife and promise her that you will never cheat on her. It’s not smart to dangle the idea of cheating before your wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.