Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why (52236 Views)

These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by bonnyhope: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:
Anytime I have issues with my wife, maybe it's about another girl she always says what if she does her own too how would (mind you I have never been with another woman since we got married. I might just flirt around with some other girls once in a while via chat)
She has this mentality that she's beautiful and young and she usually gets a lot of attention and I think it's getting to her head. Because most times she usually talks about doing her own too and I think she has the tendency to cheat If I do something to her like cheating.

I told her that would be the end of our marriage

You are already cheating on her na

It is not until you bury your gbola in kpekkus na

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by sadiqabuch: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
I can tell you for free that she is already cheating. So enjoy the cheating game.... But why must you cheat? Feel free to take a second wife.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by UptownVibes(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Gadafii:
How old is the two of you
Good question o.. The op talks childish. Why are you cheating on her,and showing it in her face? You are tormenting your wife emotionally,and you don't want her to cheat too. Bomb dey your head walai .
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Obesity(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:
But why are you flirting?

Do you think cheating is only when you insert your prick into an outsiders’ hole?

But flirting and all is cool because you're a man?
You are married and there's two of you there. Respect each other and that particular institution!
From the way you sound sef, you're on your way to voracious cheating!

You were caught cheating and you should apologize and stop it or hide it far . For her to find out shows something is wrong with you 😂 .
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Xkale1996(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:
Anytime I have issues with my wife, maybe it's about another girl she always says what if she does her own too how would (mind you I have never been with another woman since we got married. I might just flirt around with some other girls once in a while via chat)
She has this mentality that she's beautiful and young and she usually gets a lot of attention and I think it's getting to her head. Because most times she usually talks about doing her own too and I think she has the tendency to cheat If I do something to her like cheating.

chairman I blame all
1, stop talking or chatting with girls
2, make things right in ur house
3, I hope you marry ur wife as a virgin not olosho
Bcox no sensible woman will be saying such thing
Sha she noticed that you are cheating on her na why she say
She will do her own

Marriage never go anywhere problem don dey start
Get sense and repair ur home
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by rickleye: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

Well innocent until proven guilty.
Till then try and have an open conversation and iron things out. Stop flirting.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Xkale1996(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

You are cheating on her and you didn't respect her by letting her to know, you don't have any right to complain. flirting is also cheating stop it and repair ur home

Stop chatting with girls
Make sure that ur wife is not cheating
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Anny69: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
jeromestarks:
Tell her that you're a man. So you can cheat but she can not. If she does, both of you will go separate ways.

This is the time to lord over her.

If you dull, she will fvck her choir director and your next child will be singing "Daddy wey dey pamper..."
You hardly post reasonable comments. Smh.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

I think she just wants you to calm her down and reassure her. You also have to stop that nonsense play, it's painful.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Socratiz: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
You are a couple. Having discussion that suggests that either of you could cheat on each other is not healthy for your family. Both of you are deliberately creating gaps in the home through which lizards can slide in.

If both if you value marital fidelity, I advise you stop this type of discussion.

Do things that further enhances your bond as a couple.

Appreciate each other and ensure that your home is strengthened against all forms of infidelity. This includes online flirting. Flirt with your wife if you must.

Do not destroy a home you have chosen to build
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by cococandy(f): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2023

Because most times she usually talks about doing her own too and I think she has the tendency to cheat If I do something to her like cheating.

Still searching for the problem
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Justkatty(f): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
You're flirting with other women and the thought of ending your marriage didn't enter your head undecided
Just dey play
You dey dish out wetin you no go fit chop shocked

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by HayB100(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
You no dey talk everything bro. In the first place, why yuu sef go dey flirt around with girls even when you are already married? Wetin person no dey chop, person no dey smell am nah, nah you yourself cause everything, so you no get anything to say

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Greystone: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:

Do you think cheating is only when you insert your prick into an outsiders’ hole?

You are married and there's two of you there. Respect each other and that particular institution!

OP is very immature.
I don’t think he was mentally ready for marriage

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Cazzim(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

two of you are childish
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by skj1377(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why did you marry beautiful and young lady
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by dahgifted(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
skj1377:
Why did you marry beautiful and young lady
Na ugly old cargo him for marry?
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by CassieSunshine(f): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Oboy, if u see no harm in u just flirting arnd most tyms wit oda ladies.
Allow her flirt arnd as well wit oda guys n see no harm in it

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Renwess: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lol. You don hear the word GO GO before in sport bet we have same thing in marriage also. Op come o you that is flirting can also cheat now so both of you are reliable to cheat on each other

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by xtervaganza(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

1st of all you're weak. If you must cheat then cheat with your full chest. Na your mate de marry 2 wives .

The day a woman threatens me with revenge cheating I'll send her out.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by stormborn28(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:

Ada thank you for giving OP the necessary upper cut...the wotowoto dey fine
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by IamMobisola(f): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

Cheaters deserve each other. Simple!
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Adakintroy: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
she get mind to do am she no go tell you.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by etrange: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
When you read threads complaining that Nigerian women start to misbehave when they get abroad, always remember that by misbehaving, they mean that the women stop taking the nonsense dished out to them in Africa.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by MissOpe(f): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Crucialgem:
Women are being so biase with their comments on this topic, op said he will never cheat on her and why should a woman ever think of retaliating her husband if he cheats that mentality is so wrong and unafrican

Humanity first before useless African culture, when men are faced with the same nonsense they dish out, they're quick to say it's African for a man to be polygamous...

Just become some group of oldies men in the past manipulated our women and it became a norm to them (which became part of culture) doesn't mean women don't abhor it...

If you cheat and I cheat, man no suppose vex, if man vex na that vex go kill am.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Winnin009: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
AlphaHakimi:
We are prisoners of our own identities living in prisons of our own creation. < Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell >.

Your wife is actually playing a psychological game with your head. It's a subtle threat and a way she is trying to keep you in check. She is just reminding you of the consequences of you cheating on her.

Now, marriage does not make a man monogamous. In fact, when you get married, that's when you begin to see more handsome/beautiful people.

According to the quote by T-bag above, marriage is a prison you have created out of your own FREE will. The only solution to having more than one sexual partner in a defined relationship such as marriage is discipline.

This brings us to the concept of human frailty. Human frailty is a concept that largely explains what many people term CHEATING. Let me explain what human frailty is as it concerns morality. Human frailty can simply be termed HUMAN WEAKNESS. Everyone has a weakness. Some people lie because they are scared of the consequences of telling the truth, some people are selfish, some people are kleptomaniac, some people have pride, some people are gluttonous etc. This is human weakness.

Now one of the aspects of male frailty is that men tend to want more than one sexual partner. There is nothing wrong with this because everyone in the world is fighting one form of frailty or another. This now brings us to the question " Do women not also want more than one sexual partner?"

Everyone wants more than one sexual partner but men have been discovered to be much more open about their desire to bed more than one woman.
Women on the other hand have mastered the act of keeping this desire VERY VERY VERY SECRET. In fact, a woman would prefer for the ground to open and swallow her up than for her to express the need to be bedded by more than one man because the consequences will be greater on her.

To further explain this, I will tell a short story. During my NYSC orientation camp, a certain son of a big man was caught openly sniffing Co.ccain at our Mami market. Nothing was done to him, however the son of a poor man was caught smoking Marijuana and he was de-camped. This story explains the concept of CONSEQUENCES as it concerns cheating to both a man and a woman in defined relationship.

My advice to people is not to judge others for their frailty. A man may cheat out of human frailty. Understand that because someone does not engage in the same type of sin as you does not mean you're better than him/her.

Finally, before you leave your husband because he cheated, sincerely answer this question. If you are taken to Mars and kept in the same room with a guy/lady whom you find sexually attractive, will you or will you not sleep with him/her provided that NO ONE on the face of the earth will ever find out and provided that you take a drug that completely shuts down your conscience.

Shalom

Lmao! Yeye Dey smell. So what women frailty? Why can’t men learn to control that frail like women?

You already said women feel the same way too. But society has repressed women so much that you think it’s normal for men to express their sexual urges and women should repress their.

How about you advise society to quit being hypocritical about their standards; after all, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Sweetvie: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
So, na only you sabi flirt? undecided
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Sweetvie: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
CassieSunshine:
Oboy, if u see no harm in u just flirting arnd most tyms wit oda ladies.
Allow her flirt arnd as well wit oda guys n see no harm in it
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Kaslino(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
OP na Hypocrite. U dey flirt openly in front of your wife. Yet, simple question and ur mind don judge you finish. Dey play. She no need cheat; your conscience don chop you finish. D marriage suppose end now sef because you no respect her. So why are you saying the marriage will end if she cheats? Are you not cheating on her already by flirting openly with other girls? Must you take them to bed first? na ur type go begin cry "fear women" when women cheat while you are the literal scum of the earth. Abeg, make she divorce you already. No need for her to cheat. You are not worth her cheating on.

Rubbish!
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by agbolahan1991(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Women are very complicated beings but saying it doesn’t mean she will do it
And saying it repeatedly also means she can do it if u frustrate her
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by nighthawk1: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
A cheat will cheat either in bikini or wrapper.

Know it and know peace.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by confydoedowaye(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Divorce her let small boys lash her Jaga Jaga... She will learn her lesson...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.