Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why (52235 Views)

These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by allubi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
Adachizzy:
But why are you flirting?

Do you think cheating is only when you insert your prick into an outsiders’ hole?

But flirting and all is cool because you're a man?
You are married and there's two of you there. Respect each other and that particular institution!
From the way you sound sef, you're on your way to voracious cheating!
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by chiefsaif: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Bringing up your matrimonial issue is not good for you.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by jubrilELsudan: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
ABEG SEND ME YOUR WIFE CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by matm: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
It's called unfaithfulness in marriage And that's a terrible issue.Biblically, it's called "adultery" which is a mortal sin that leads to damnation.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by grandstar(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega

Stop flirting with girls. Flirting is having romantic dealings with someone you do not intend to marry.

You already have a wife. How do you think she feels when you're flirting? Probably like how you feel now .

Remember the golden rule (Read Matthew 7:12)
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Savechild23: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Some intuitive instincts are not to Ben toiled with
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Savechild23: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Cheating is for the feeble minded and dishonest people
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Emeka71(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:

Do you think cheating is only when you insert your prick into an outsiders’ hole?

You are married and there's two of you there. Respect each other and that particular institution!
From the way you sound sef, you're on your way to voracious chelating!
So right.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by enemyofprogress: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
The thing no get metre and only you no fit chop am finish. So stop stressing yourself unnecessarily
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Akalia(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:

You go like Bleep well well.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by e09011617135: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nairaland
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by onadana: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:

Well said.He is a cheat no doubt.Flirting, chatting, talking etc with the opposite sex when your partner is not aware is absolutely cheating.There is nothing more worse than emotional cheating.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by WorldRichest: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:
Anytime I have issues with my wife, maybe it's about another girl she always says what if she does her own too how would (mind you I have never been with another woman since we got married. I might just flirt around with some other girls once in a while via chat)
She has this mentality that she's beautiful and young and she usually gets a lot of attention and I think it's getting to her head. Because most times she usually talks about doing her own too and I think she has the tendency to cheat If I do something to her like cheating.

I told her that would be the end of our marriage

Let her cheat, then kick her out. Let’s see the man she cheats with will marry her

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Angelfrost(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
What you have is not marriage in the sacred or real sense...!

It's just a business arrangement between two individuals with trust issues who are most likely together out of convenience!

Brother, be rest assured that your fears are well-founded! Your BREAKFAST don done tay tay... Dem go serve you when the time comes! cool

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by postmann: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

That's the long and short of it.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by ETIIKO: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Please sir, women are usually emotional when it comes to interacting with the opposite sex. They easily get jealous.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by brunobaba(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:
You are right.And this is the right time for you to display your masculinity over,if she responds by being submissive,keep her but if she turns out the opposite,let her go!
Everytime my wife tells me that some men out there made advances towards her thinking i'd feel jealous(pysche game wey be say na my discipline,)
I Just tell her calmly,"do whatever you know will favour you and your children on the long run!"Works like magic.
That's it?
You think it works like magic right??
I see that you know little about women.
Dont be shocked if you later find out she's cheating under your very nose.
Your psyche game will be so ashamed.
After God,fear women.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Emma1Oj(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:

Be professionally respectful if you want to mention that name.

Something you can't survive a week without, you are calling it anyhow.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by mosaicafrique: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Please it's better and safer to flirt with your wife. Leave other girls alone so , you can be a real man.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Angelfrost(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:

On his way??!... Nigga probably typed and posted this from his Side-chick's bed!

It always amuses me how the worst cheats get seriously irked when their partners as much as flirt! grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by oba2flex(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:
Anytime I have issues with my wife, maybe it's about another girl she always says what if she does her own too how would (mind you I have never been with another woman since we got married. I might just flirt around with some other girls once in a while via chat)
She has this mentality that she's beautiful and young and she usually gets a lot of attention and I think it's getting to her head. Because most times she usually talks about doing her own too and I think she has the tendency to cheat If I do something to her like cheating.

I used to flirt online with ladies but never had anything with another woman physically. It was cool until i noticed that my wife was now like a sister to me. These girls online have a million ways of getting you stuck and that's dangerous. Pls end it now and stop provoking your wife.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by onadana: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kobicove:
It appears there is a large age gap between the two of you and she's still very immature

There is a huge age gap between I and my present spouse.But she doesn't misbehave,I groom her accordingly, respect her,tell her the truth and reality about life.Is she perfect no,am I perfect no,are we working hard towards perfection,yes.Life is a choice.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Blueace247(f): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
I understand that you've been experiencing concerns about the possibility of your wife cheating on you. It's important to address these feelings and seek a deeper understanding of the situation. While I'm not a relationship expert, I can offer some insights that may help you navigate this sensitive topic.

Communication is Key:
Open and honest communication is the foundation of any successful relationship. It's crucial to have a calm and sincere conversation with your wife about your concerns. Expressing your feelings in a non-accusatory manner can help foster understanding and trust between both of you.

Understanding Insecurities:
Insecurities can often manifest in different ways within a relationship. It seems that your wife's comments about "doing her own" may stem from a place of insecurity rather than a desire to cheat. By acknowledging her feelings and discussing the underlying reasons behind her statements, you may be able to address these insecurities together.

Self-Esteem and Confidence:
It's natural for individuals to seek validation and attention, especially if they perceive themselves as attractive or young. However, it's essential to differentiate between harmless desire for attention and a genuine intent to cheat. Building each other's self-esteem and finding ways to strengthen your bond can help alleviate these concerns.

Setting Boundaries:
While discussing your concerns, it's important to establish clear boundaries that both of you can agree upon. Define what constitutes acceptable behavior within your marriage and reaffirm your commitment to each other. This will provide a framework for trust and mutual understanding.

Professional Guidance:
If your concerns persist or become overwhelming, seeking professional help from a relationship counselor or therapist can be beneficial. They can provide unbiased guidance and help you both work through any underlying issues.

Remember, my role here is to offer guidance as a CONTENT WRITER, and it's important to consult professionals or experts in the field of relationships for personalized advice. Wishing you and your wife the best in finding a resolution that strengthens your bond and brings you closer together.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

I have a feelin she's already cheatin on u bro.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by ALFADOS(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
TreasureJunky:
Why should you flirt with another woman, when you're a married. The reason why you married her is to do with her whatever you want to do with other women. Stop hurting her by flirting with other women, she's human too
you never married that's why you are saying this (do with her whatever you want to do with other women) get married first b4 you repeat such statement next time
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by funshint(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
How will you feel if your wife "flirts" with other men online? Don't start what you can't finish bro!
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Ade1177: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

Cheat and allow her cheat too

Both of you needs new things

After tasting others

You catch each other... shout small and forgive

After some months you will be alright

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by gigabyte13: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
You think say, you wise abi....
You called her your WIFE
And you dey flirt around....
She is damn right
What if she does exactly what you do too
It takes two to tango.....!!!!!
ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT
WHEN NEXT YOU FLIRT OR THINK OF FLIRTING AROUND THE OPPOSITE SEX...
SHE TOO CAN

Na you first carry ant infested wood enter house....
Ant go full everywhere scatter
Na you go tire last last

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by hashtagged(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

How can you be married and flirt, didn't God say a man shall leave his mother and father and him and his wife shall become one.

Flirting and talking to other ladies is paramount to adultery.
Don't go down that lane, think of your wife as if it were you, would you be happy if she flirts with others
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Bodexinvest: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
Oga, live your life!
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Styluss: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
Stop flirting, she will cheat on you too. Those gender loves settling scores and since shes beautiful, it would be easier to do. If you need to flirt, you can make it very discrete.

Valoromega:

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Ade1177: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
ALFADOS:
you never married that's why you are saying this (do with her whatever you want to do with other women) get married first b4 you repeat such statement next time

Lol

Men marry thinking you own the woman cheesy

When in reality

After marriage na the woman own you

Especially from the moment she is pregnant

She is the Head of the family dictating everything

You just carry Figure head title

And sex is not everyday like when you single

Na with appointment grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.