Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why (52224 Views)

These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Poske95(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:
Anytime I have issues with my wife, maybe it's about another girl she always says what if she does her own too how would (mind you I have never been with another woman since we got married. I might just flirt around with some other girls once in a while via chat)
She has this mentality that she's beautiful and young and she usually gets a lot of attention and I think it's getting to her head. Because most times she usually talks about doing her own too and I think she has the tendency to cheat If I do something to her like cheating.

I told her that would be the end of our marriage

Your marriage is young and being young in marriage allows for stupidness.
You will get tired....and be more focussed , while women for a.life time dilly dally seeking neverending stories.....
Focus as a man or else you will see your fear come to reality
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by tonywonder(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
AlphaHakimi:
We are prisoners of our own identities living in prisons of our own creation. < Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell >.

Your wife is actually playing a psychological game with your head. It's a subtle threat and a way she is trying to keep you in check. She is just reminding you of the consequences of you cheating on her.

Now, marriage does not make a man monogamous. In fact, when you get married, that's when you begin to see more handsome/beautiful people.

According to the quote by T-bag above, marriage is a prison you have created out of your own FREE will. The only solution to having more than one sexual partner in a defined relationship such as marriage is discipline.

This brings us to the concept of human frailty. Human frailty is a concept that largely explains what many people term CHEATING. Let me explain what human frailty is as it concerns morality. Human frailty can simply be termed HUMAN WEAKNESS. Everyone has a weakness. Some people lie because they are scared of the consequences of telling the truth, some people are selfish, some people are kleptomaniac, some people have pride, some people are gluttonous etc. This is human weakness.

Now one of the aspects of male frailty is that men tend to want more than one sexual partner. There is nothing wrong with this because everyone in the world is fighting one form of frailty or another. This now brings us to the question " Do women not also want more than one sexual partner?"

Everyone wants more than one sexual partner but men have been discovered to be much more open about their desire to bed more than one woman.
Women on the other hand have mastered the act of keeping this desire VERY VERY VERY SECRET. In fact, a woman would prefer for the ground to open and swallow her up than for her to express the need to be bedded by more than one man because the consequences will be greater on her.

To further explain this, I will tell a short story. During my NYSC orientation camp, a certain son of a big man was caught openly sniffing Co.ccain at our Mami market. Nothing was done to him, however the son of a poor man was caught smoking Marijuana and he was de-camped. This story explains the concept of CONSEQUENCES as it concerns cheating to both a man and a woman in defined relationship.

My advice to people is not to judge others for their frailty. A man may cheat out of human frailty. Understand that because someone does not engage in the same type of sin as you does not mean you're better than him/her.

Finally, before you leave your husband because he cheated, sincerely answer this question. If you are taken to Mars and kept in the same room with a guy/lady whom you find sexually attractive, will you or will you not sleep with him/her provided that NO ONE on the face of the earth will ever find out and provided that you take a drug that completely shuts down your conscience.

Shalom

Wow! This is powerful!! Thank you so much for this piece 🤞

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Poske95(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Your marriage is young and being young in marriage allows for stupidness.
You will get tired....and be more focussed , while women for a.life time dilly dally seeking neverending stories.....
Focus as a man or else you will see your fear come to reality
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:
Anytime I have issues with my wife, maybe it's about another girl she always says what if she does her own too how would (mind you I have never been with another woman since we got married. I might just flirt around with some other girls once in a while via chat)
She has this mentality that she's beautiful and young and she usually gets a lot of attention and I think it's getting to her head. Because most times she usually talks about doing her own too and I think she has the tendency to cheat If I do something to her like cheating.

Keep flirting.

Ya egungun go soon enta express.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by TyroneP(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Good question! Your body language says more. You shouldn't exhibit inappropriate gestures with the opposite sex as it may give you issues in marriage. If you want your wife's respect, don't flirt at all.

Adachizzy:
But why are you flirting?

Do you think cheating is only when you insert your prick into an outsiders’ hole?

But flirting and all is cool because you're a man?
You are married and there's two of you there. Respect each other and that particular institution!
From the way you sound sef, you're on your way to voracious cheating!

[quote author=Adachizzy post=124175852]But why are you flirting?

Do you think cheating is only when you insert your prick into an outsiders’ hole?

But flirting and all is cool because you're a man?
You are married and there's two of you there. Respect each other and that particular institution!
From the way you sound sef, you're on your way to voracious cheating!
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Upright750: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
ruggedtimi:
that's if she is not cheating already

Forget story .. she don cheat tey tey .. she only waiting to get hold of ur chaet before displaying her own on blueray . The day you will find out .. you be surprised the shit is being going on for very long time already . Be smart man.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by forexprophet(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
I think you are an idiot. So you see nothing wrong with flirting?... Incase you don't know, women cheat better in such a manner that you might even raise another man children. Infact, whenever she starts tell you that she will do her own ooo..... she has already gone far in cheating on you....

You are a cow!

Valoromega:

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by CodeTemplar: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

you flirted and she talked of her own too. Meaning she means flirting with opposite sex.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Caramia2020:
Flirting with girls online is the beginning of cheating, u are just looking for validation to forge ahead and as for your wife be careful not to provoke her with such act repeatedly, because she might decide to also flirt like u n u know what will be the end of the story if she decides to flirt like u. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your ship will eventually sink due to your carelessness. Good luck.

called emotional cheating!
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by ukaface(f): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Both of Una get problem
Like y’all don’t know what marriage is, you flirt with other girls and you don’t trust your wife.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by ALFADOS(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ade1177:

Lol

Men marry thinking you own the woman cheesy

When in reality

After marriage na the woman own you

Especially from the moment she is pregnant

She is the Head of the family dictating everything

You just carry Figure head title

And sex is not everyday like when you single

Na with appointment grin
Lol is like you get the experience already, you said everything perfectly lol
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by sisisioge: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
grin grin grin grin

You're so ironically sensible. You're cheating on her but dreading her paying you back in the same coin. She might not cheat too, only flights with guys. After all, she's young and beautiful grin
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by TheGift: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

You can give it but you can't take it? Ok now.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Quicksilver5: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
she will eventually whether you cheat or not
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by oyekan1997(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Barrywhite8620:

Bros..... to cheat dey hungry you cheesy cheesy

weyrey dey disguise grin grin
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Microwhy: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

Stop threatening today's ladies with "That will be the end of the marriage".
You're indirectly giving them the opportunity to cheat on under the guise that, 'he can divorce me anytime, so let me kuku try my chances just incase'.
They're very evil despite the fact that They're our wife's and mother of our children.
Compliment her once in a while and stop giving the room for those toaster/suitors stories. You need to fully take charge maturely and stop that threat of divorce.
My wife normally thinks, either marriage is full of laughter or divorce is better off, but I latter let her know that in engineering, between 0 and 1, there are too many numbers 0.00000000001,0.00000000011 etc before number 1.
There're is mix of cry, tears, quarrel, joy, happiness, laughter argument, nagging, cloud-9 sex, horse play etc in happily ever after.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by sirchim(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

Then STOP, PARK well, CHECK your self and STOP that your ROUGH play of flirting with other girls, if you don't want to start a fight you can never finish.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by idonhammer: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
You have a beautiful wife and you are still flirting.

Lol, I just deh pity you in advance.

Keep flirting until she finds out and start flirting then you go come back here to cry

Where you for dey busy deh shower her with love and excessive banging.

Valoromega:

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by alasane: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

She is cheating on you already .
Look for new wife
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by adebayo987: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Your wife is feeling jealous and she's just trying to make you feel jealous too. If she said so, that means she's unable to do it in the first place, in all, she just love you.
Valoromega:

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by tollyboy5(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Samantha124:
Flirting with other women is also cheating, so you're already cheating on her.

How would you feel if she flirts with other men?
I will try to do things coddedly but if a woman under my roof cheats and i came to know about that, Except if she takes 70% of the bill in the house before cheating if not. I'm kicking her ass out asap!
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by tfelicityk(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Well, I can't judge you from your own side of the story.
I will suggest you manage her and your household properly.
Be focus and determine on what you actually want/need in your marriage and command respect to yourself.
All what she needs from you are attention attention and communication.

Use those flirting words you used in chat with those girls you do chat with via the social media for her as you mentioned.

She will change and never use those words to intimidate you again as you assumed.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by mechanics(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hmmmm, don't do what you don't want her to do.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Zealag(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Do to others what you would enjoy when done to you grin
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by kingston247: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Guy...disfigure her...give her belle......
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Alvin212(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
What do people enjoy about marriage

Nothing

I can't phuck one hole for the rest of my life

Never

Variety na im sweet pass
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Mom007(f): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Shift jare, godless individuals... undecided
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by missyblissy: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

I told her that would be the end our marriage

Mtcheew why will. You flirt with other girls and you say it in passing without remorse. What you don't want your wife to do to you don't do. It to her. Respect yourself and your marriage
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by mrblessed(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

The agong of marrying a pretty, proud woman.
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Freelancerr(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Stop flirting with other girls bros.
And monitor her chats closely, cos she might end up flirting also, as she has already told you.

I'll teach you how to monitor or read her chat from your phone.

Check my signature and text me on WhatsApp.
Hold small money before we start cos no be free
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by saasala(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

Relax bro, women only say these things to scare you. Women like that don't cheat. She only want you to put yourself in her shoes. My wife tells me this and I just laugh
Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Oga if you mistakenly flirt and joke with other ladies, Biko allow your wife to mistakenly and jokingly have her time with other guys as well....l

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.