Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? (2305 Views)

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by Kharol1234: 9:24am On Jul 04, 2023
I spend nothing 😂😂😂😂

I no get time to invite any liability come my abode or anywhere..
Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by ITbomb(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2023
As in you hustle for 30k, invite a parasite to come suck am finish and you drain your energy join.

What you people should understand is that the best pvzzi are not with those wannabe classy girls you spend to meet up class. Most have wide, dry and most times smelly cochie, but you see those average looking girls with balanced hips, ah, they have soft, succulent, tight, self lubricating juicy cochie. And you don't spend much, just make them comfortable in your own world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by Allisgud: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

thats because you dont plan properly before these 1st dates.... since YOU are doing the inviting, pick the place of your choice. there is nothing wrong with going on a date and spending zero dollar. just go to the park and walk around and sitting at a park bench talking and getting to know one another (top you will spend is one ice cream and/or refreshment). if babe says she is hungry, tell her you are NOT. et voila!
unless you know the real intentions of a woman, dont be quick to spend on expensive dates etc.

AND REMEMBER THE GOLDEN RULE: if YOU invite her somewhere, you have to pay for it... if SHE invites somewhere, she has to pay for it.
maybe u are not in nigeria.which park,is it the one litterd with agbero touts,agbo Jedi sellers,those ones u see on tv are not wat it is

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner / Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her / Is This Wickedness Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.