Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? (2306 Views)

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by fineboynl(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Its no longer funny as even now things are expensive.

When I invite a girl the way between 10k to 30k will just disappear.

Even if you decide not to go outing and lavish spending. Be expected to waste at least 6k to 10k. And if you have a car and you factor the cost of fuel to it, It will be more than that. And Either way alternative a cab. Because most girls will come and go with cab if they want to go see a guy, none will enter bus. Either you have a car or you pay for the cab. To them it make them look cheap to trek and use a bus.

It's no longer funny to be a man.

2 Likes

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by Adachizzy(f): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
If a girl likes you, she should afford her least transportation.
Moreover, if not, if you're fed up with cab girls, try girls that don't mind taking buses.
Las las, cut your coat according to your cloth. You'll go broke at this rate.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
fineboynl:
Even if you decide not to go outing and lavish spending. Be expected to waste at least 6k to 10k. And if you have a car and you factor the cost of fuel to it, It will be more than that. And Either way alternative a cab. Because most girl will come and go with cab if they want to go see a guy, none will enter bus. Either you have a car or you pay for the cab.

thats because you dont plan properly before these 1st dates.... since YOU are doing the inviting, pick the place of your choice. there is nothing wrong with going on a date and spending zero dollar. just go to the park and walk around and sitting at a park bench talking and getting to know one another (top you will spend is one ice cream and/or refreshment). if babe says she is hungry, tell her you are NOT. et voila!
unless you know the real intentions of a woman, dont be quick to spend on expensive dates etc.

AND REMEMBER THE GOLDEN RULE: if YOU invite her somewhere, you have to pay for it... if SHE invites somewhere, she has to pay for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by fineboynl(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:
Moreover, if not, if you're fed up with cab girls, try girls that don't mind taking buses.
most guys want a baddest shape babe, or classic babe or fleshy babe. It came at a price.

Even the local ones you still spends. Except you want to stoop too low.

3 Likes

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
apart from being the loudmouthed and naughty online , I'm 31 and never had a girlfriend.

Thank God for making a staunch introvert outta me

Have never experienced all these things you guys experience with women.

My πŸ’° to myself and my relatives/friends

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by fineboynl(m): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

thats because you dont plan properly before these 1st dates.... since YOU are doing the inviting, pick the place of your choice. there is nothing wrong with going on a date and spending zero dollar. just go to the park and walk around and sitting at a park bench talking and getting to know one another (top you will spend is one ice cream and/or refreshment). if babe says she is hungry, tell her you are NOT. et voila!
unless you know the real intentions of a woman, dont be quick to spend on expensive dates etc.

AND REMEMBER THE GOLDEN RULE: if YOU invite her somewhere, you have to pay for it... if SHE invites somewhere, she has to pay for it.
bro this is Nigeria oh. Things done spoil. Except you are not very picky with women.

1 Like

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
Shebi Na you dey invite girls.

If the cost of inviting don too much for you, go jam them for their own house.

It's that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
apart from being the loudmouthed and naughty online , I'm 31 and never had a girlfriend.

wow,that means you have fwb.i cant even count my gf again.i forget some that I have dated.Na now I no dey do dating again
Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
fineboynl:

Even if you decide not to go outing and lavish spending. Be expected to waste at least 6k to 10k. And if you have a car and you factor the cost of fuel to it, It will be more than that. And Either way alternative a cab. Because most girls will come and go with cab if they want to go see a guy, none will enter bus. Either you have a car or you pay for the cab. To them it make them look cheap to trek and use a bus.

Mr Man. Get married and settle down with your own wife.
When you clock 50 yrs, you'll realise you were just fooling yourself at your youth chasing girls and wasting your money on them.

Use calculator to check how much you've been spending on girls since you started dashing them money.
That money you're wasting may not always be there.

Some of your mates and those younger than you are already married with children, training their kids in school who will in turn take care of them tomorrow.

Invest in yourself, your family and future.
Many girls pussies cannot beautify your future

4 Likes

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
I get fwb them, we met online but na older women,

Them no dey worry my life at all

For PH wey I dey serve self naso I dey mind my business from both the students and staff including my fellow Corp member

Them think say I no well or I be gayπŸ˜‚

As only me dey chop my money, e dey pain themπŸ˜‚

Aaaaarghmed:
wow,that means you have fwb.i cant even count my gf again.i forget some that I have dated.Na now I no dey do dating again

7 Likes

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
fineboynl:
bro this is Nigeria oh. Things done spoil. Except you are not very picky with women.

bro, remember, YOU are the main prize, not the way around... so act like it! it doesnt matter whether 1million babes want you to bring them to expensive places on the 1st date and spend top money on them, just SAY NO THANK YOU, and move to the next babe.
dating is to get to know&discover one another, not a poverty alleviation scheme.

BigBlackPreek:

there is nothing wrong with inviting someone in a cafe/bar to get to know her. you wont break the bank for that, and within a short time you will get to know this woman and her true intentions. as much as it is great to invest in your family and friends, there will come a time when you will have to invest on YOU, and that also means, putting effort in finding the right person to share your life with (or just a short time).
as they say: body no be firewood!

1 Like

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by PerfectStranger(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

What a wasted BigBlackPreek cheesy
Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by Thomasankara(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
[/color]A response with a touch of #Vawulence[color=#770077]πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Adachizzy:
Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I dey see as ladies and even married women go dey ask that my male corper to buy them drinks and as them dey floord him lodge including the students too, and him go dey cook and buy drinks for them anyhow πŸ˜‚

Omo me dey distance myself from them after we close na my lodge I dey enter direct

The guy pass my dormornt yesterday and him dey tell me say" I dey always lockup "πŸ˜‚

The thing dey pain all of them and naso I go dey lockup till January 2024 wey I go finish NYSC πŸ˜‚

As them wise naso me self wise o πŸ˜‚
PerfectStranger:

What a wasted BigBlackPreek cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I dey see as ladies and even married women go dey ask that my male corper to buy them drinks and as them dey floord him lodge including the students too, and him go dey cook and buy drinks for them anyhow πŸ˜‚

Omo me dey distance myself from them after we close na my lodge I dey enter direct

The guy pass my dormornt yesterday and him dey tell me say" I dey always lockup "πŸ˜‚

The thing dey pain all of them and naso I go dey lockup till January 2024 wey I finish NYSC πŸ˜‚

You bi werey I swear, na selfishness won kill u. Have a banny wey u dey Bleep nw. U no get plan for marriage??
Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
I stingy πŸ˜‚abi When time reach for me to marry, I go see better πŸ‘©, no be all these wey go wan drain me untop allawee plus 7.5k wey I dey collect from my PPA πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I no do oooo πŸ˜‚
Borntosmoke:

You bi werey I swear, na selfishness won kill u. Have a banny wey u dey Bleep nw. U no get plan for marriage??

2 Likes

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
If I see an independent/good /ambitious /πŸ‘© I fit invite her for a drink and even buy her more food packs as takeaway for her friends,coz I know say she got her money and won't be a burden to me but no be all these ones wey their eyes don tear finish, opportunist them πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Once I spot them far away I go know the kind person wey them be, naso I dey bone them o πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

MrBrownJay1:

bro, remember, YOU are the main prize, not the way around... so act like it! it doesnt matter whether 1million babes want you to bring them to expensive places on the 1st date and spend top money on them, just SAY NO THANK YOU, and move to the next babe.
dating is to get to know&discover one another, not a poverty alleviation scheme.

there is nothing wrong with inviting someone in a cafe/bar to get to know her. you wont break the bank for that, and within a short time you will get to know this woman and her true intentions. as much as it is great to invest in your family and friends, there will come a time when you will have to invest on YOU, and that also means, putting effort in finding the right person to share your life with (or just a short time).
Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by Gadafii: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Contact boogeyman how he take Dey jazz in ashawo joints to bang with just 500 naira πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

1 Like

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by labake1(f): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Fornication is a sin
Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by Cazzim(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:

thanks for saying this,,, seriously I earn 200k a month but each time a girl visit me I most spend nothing less than 10k

1 Like

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by Cazzim(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:

thanks for saying this,,, seriously I earn 200k a month but each time a girl visit me I most spend nothing less than 10k,,, really need to stop and end to this, if a girl love u she will fine her way to u
Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by PerfectStranger(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

The thing dey pain all of them and naso I go dey lockup till January 2024 wey I go finish NYSC πŸ˜‚

Korrect πŸ‘
Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Yes o, boss πŸ‘
PerfectStranger:

Korrect πŸ‘
Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by WeirdAlien: 12:04am On Jul 04, 2023
This your generation is totally rotten!
Do you guys know
* There was a time you take a girl to Mr Biggs or Sweet sensation and all she would order was malt and maybe doughnut? Nothing fancy, she just wants spend quality time with you.
* She visits you. You offer her just refreshments, no expectations or demand for transport or any other money. She might even shop from her own purse on her way, so as to prepare you a delicacy, and all she wanted was acceptance and appreciation.
* No spending the night together or sex the first few months or the first year of your relationship.
* Just looking normally good and being very intelligent was how guys attracted ladies.

By the time you start spending money on her, you would know she worths every kobo.
And this wasn't a very long time ago.
NOW MOST GIRLS ARE WORTHLESS THE MOMENT SEX IS NO LONGER YOUR PRIORITY.

Then suddenly! All you guys talk about is money and sex. Stand your ground bro. Any lady that worths your time and money won't demand for it. But since your invites are always booty calls, the prostitutes always heed with a bill.
Learn to keep your snake in your pants and this topic won't be relevant to you again!

1 Like

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:14am On Jul 04, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
If I see an independent/good /ambitious /πŸ‘© I fit invite her for a drink and even buy her more food packs as takeaway for her friends,coz I know say she got her money and won't be a burden to me but no be all these ones wey their eyes don tear finish, opportunist them πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Once I spot them far away I go know the kind person wey them be, naso I dey bone them o πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

confam doings.
Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by Gerrard59(m): 3:39am On Jul 04, 2023
Tensa20 already stated it here (https://www.nairaland.com/7307446/does-it-make-sense-go), going on dates as a young man in Nigeria does not make sense in the long run. Your money go finish. If na sex you want, you won't see it. You must consider the ROI before inviting a girl/lady out. I recall when I invited girls. Girl A, I invited her twice on dates. I chose the location and had a budget. I invited her because we shared a lot in common. Then the second was because I wanted to get to know her. For both, sex was not at the back of my mind. However, if you invite a girl out simply because you want sex, you are in trouble as it is not guaranteed. Rather do hookup. You cannot be going on dates anyhow.

As for paying for transport fare, I am opposed to it. I rather pay my way to your location than pay you for coming out. Use public transport, if you can't, please stay in your house. I used public transport in Nigeria even though my mom wanted me to drive her car often.

fineboynl:
most guys want a baddest shape babe, or classic babe or fleshy babe. It came at a price.

Even the local ones you still spends. Except you want to stoop too low.

Are you inviting baddies and in-shape babes out for dates because you want to chat with them or for sexual purposes? If it is the former, then why are you complaining? Does the ROI make sense to you strictly based on "discussing with baddies? If it is the latter, then paying them is appropriate. Strictly sex, and you move on. I don't see the sense in paying someone to visit me. I will cover the expenses during the date, not the transport fare.

1 Like

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by Drsnives(m): 4:38am On Jul 04, 2023
The one I invited last week..
I spent a total of 900..
Bike fare to n fro 400
Can malt 300
Aboki yam 200..
No water..
So I mo too vex when she no gree ma lash her cos am sure the story wouldn't have changed if I had spent more than that..

Simps make una quote me for tutorials

1 Like

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Dude wan impress the babe to get into her pant on the first date. The girl is aware also hence the maximum billing.
Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by eventainment(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

You de here de form odunga. Na your type de fall mugu for billing
Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by eventainment(m): 7:12am On Jul 04, 2023
Gerrard59:
Tensa20 already stated it here (https://www.nairaland.com/7307446/does-it-make-sense-go), going on dates as a young man in Nigeria does not make sense in the long run. Your money go finish. If na sex you want, you won't see it. You must consider the ROI before inviting a girl/lady out. I recall when I invited girls. Girl A, I invited her twice on dates. I chose the location and had a budget. I invited her because we shared a lot in common. Then the second was because I wanted to get to know her. For both, sex was not at the back of my mind. However, if you invite a girl out simply because you want sex, you are in trouble as it is not guaranteed. Rather do hookup. You cannot be going on dates anyhow.

As for paying for transport fare, I am opposed to it. I rather pay my way to your location than pay you for coming out. Use public transport, if you can't, please stay in your house. I used public transport in Nigeria even though my mom wanted me to drive her car often.

Are you inviting baddies and in-shape babes out for dates because you want to chat with them or for sexual purposes? If it is the former, then why are you complaining? Does the ROI make sense to you strictly based on "discussing with baddies? If it is the latter, then paying them is appropriate. Strictly sex, and you move on. I don't see the sense in paying someone to visit me. I will cover the expenses during the date, not the transport fare.

Stoop too low na another person's best choice always know that. Cause the ones you call high class might be the semi whores
Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by DavidTech23(m): 7:27am On Jul 04, 2023
There's this girl who visits her man without asking for t-fare. She cooks with her own money and brings the food along to him; and when she's going home, she even supports him with cash. Funny thing is that the guy has nothing, yet she loves him still, despite her beauty and intellect.

If a lady loves you, she no go stress you. Ladies bill guys they don't really fancy. You guys don't know that ladies usually have more money in the bank than you 'magas'

1 Like

Re: Each Time You Invite A Girl What Is The List Amount You Do Spent? by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2023
Naso o boss
Aaaaarghmed:
confam doings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! / Pretty, Good Character, Sound Education: Then What? / Pissed Off Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.