Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

"I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) (55767 Views)

PHOTOS: A Woman From Nigeria Marries Female Lover In US / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:40am On Jul 04, 2023
JorgedeToledo:

These people are NOT whites. They are Indianos. They are the native Indian tribes of Mexico.
They are not whites at all.
Oga,did I tell you I didn't know they are not whites?
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by zoedew: 4:40am On Jul 04, 2023
Reprobate!
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by princenaira(m): 4:59am On Jul 04, 2023
Hello Angel, is the trumpet ready?
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Deewhy9993(m): 5:08am On Jul 04, 2023
[quote author=Scarrr post=124189846]Why den con tie the bride's mouth on her big big day... 😒
[/qauote]
I wonder o
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by agborodun: 5:28am On Jul 04, 2023
Why tying the mouth of the crocodile you love?
He should have untied the mouth throughout the celebration time.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by stampo: 5:39am On Jul 04, 2023
So the Bride cannot kiss the groom abi ?

Why you tie up the mouth of your wife na..

Werey promax..
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Btruth: 6:02am On Jul 04, 2023
Maddy.....🤕
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:02am On Jul 04, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcs2Invd4E4

Victor Hugo Sosa, mayor of San Pedro Huamelula, a town of Indigenous Chontal people in the Tehuantepec isthmus of Mexico, took as his betrothed a reptile named Alicia Adriana, re-enacting an ancestral ritual.

The reptile is a caiman, an alligator-like marsh dweller endemic to Mexico and Central America.Sosa swore to be true to what local lore calls “the princess girl.”

“I accept responsibility because we love each other. That is what is important. You can’t have a marriage without love… I yield to marriage with the princess girl,” Sosa said during the ritual.

Marriage between a man and a female caiman has happened here for 230 years to commemorate the day when two Indigenous groups came to peace — with a marriage.

Tradition has it that frictions were overcome when a Chontal king, embodied these days by the mayor, wedded a princess girl of the Huave Indigenous group, represented by the female alligator.

The Huave live along coastal Oaxaca state, not far from this inland town.

The wedding allows the sides to “link with what is the emblem of Mother Earth, asking the all-powerful for rain, the germination of the seed, all those things that are peace and harmony for the Chontal man,” explains Jaime Zarate, chronicler of San Pedro Huamelula.
Before the wedding ceremony, the reptile is taken house to house so that inhabitants can take her in their arms and dance. The alligator wears a green skirt, a colorful hand-embroidered tunic and a headdress of ribbons and sequins.

The creature’s snout is bound shut to avoid any pre-marital mishaps.

Later, she is put in a white bride’s costume and taken to town hall for the blessed event.
You love her so why you come tie her mouth?

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Love56743: 6:06am On Jul 04, 2023
Sometimes God allow us to scam of this white people because of their immorality, how can someone with his right senses go and marry a crocodile, that's while dey won't stop favouring African..
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by zedegit: 6:14am On Jul 04, 2023
As wuna no wan get sense, why wuna tie the beautiful bride mouth with cords?

You are victimizing the bride. Allow her to say, "I do with her own mouth." Thereafter you then kiss the bride. Abi na only you wan love the love
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Flintmoonlight: 6:22am On Jul 04, 2023
You love her and you still tie her mouth.....no leave it open let it bit some sage out of you
on kolols
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by senator3636(m): 6:27am On Jul 04, 2023
So why is the mouth of the reptile tied since you claimed you both motherfuckers loves each other. Nonsense
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by drimzsmoke(m): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2023
Scarrr:
Why den con tie the bride's mouth on her big big day... 😒

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by lokito: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2023
"I love her"

Oya untie your wife's mouth na
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Stalent(m): 7:14am On Jul 04, 2023
Only Mountain Of Fire fit cure this level of madness
Kingsley34:

Victor Hugo Sosa, mayor of San Pedro Huamelula, a town of Indigenous Chontal people in the Tehuantepec isthmus of Mexico, took as his betrothed a reptile named Alicia Adriana, re-enacting an ancestral ritual.

The reptile is a caiman, an alligator-like marsh dweller endemic to Mexico and Central America.Sosa swore to be true to what local lore calls “the princess girl.”

“I accept responsibility because we love each other. That is what is important. You can’t have a marriage without love… I yield to marriage with the princess girl,” Sosa said during the ritual.

Marriage between a man and a female caiman has happened here for 230 years to commemorate the day when two Indigenous groups came to peace — with a marriage.

Tradition has it that frictions were overcome when a Chontal king, embodied these days by the mayor, wedded a princess girl of the Huave Indigenous group, represented by the female alligator.

The wedding allows the sides to “link with what is the emblem of Mother Earth, asking the all-powerful for rain, the germination of the seed, all those things that are peace and harmony for the Chontal man,” explains Jaime Zarate, chronicler of San Pedro Huamelula.
Before the wedding ceremony, the reptile is taken house to house so that inhabitants can take her in their arms and dance. The alligator wears a green skirt, a colorful hand-embroidered tunic and a headdress of ribbons and sequins.

Later, she is put in a white bride’s costume and taken to town hall for the blessed event.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Ameduedwin: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2023
Why you come tie your wife mouth jah? Somebody you love can not harm you nah haba.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by WantsandMore: 7:25am On Jul 04, 2023
Ameduedwin:
Why you come tie your wife mouth jah? Somebody you love can not harm you nah haba.
just dey play grin
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by a2d3rew(m): 7:32am On Jul 04, 2023
U lover her, and u tied her mouth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by sylve11: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2023
Scarrr:
Why den con tie the bride's mouth on her big big day... 😒

cheesy grin grin cool
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by tosomaju(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2023
Now I believe in evolution.
We started as animals and we are heading home. The west are leading the pack.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by mrdino(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2023
Picture the scenerio when he attempts to kiss his "wife" in the mouth or asks his "wife" to give him a bj.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Pootle: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2023
em for no tie em mouth na grin
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Damian10(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2023
Dude needs deliverance and serious slap on his cheek to reactivate is lost senses

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Raf4: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2023
Nchoje34:
I am so happy for them sincerely speaking....at least the crocodile won't cheat on him or cause him any psychological problem..
I just hope they give birth to wonderful kids grin

How come he tied the mouth of the so called loyal and loving bride? Sooner or later, the same crocodile 🐊 will kill him unless they don't sleep in the same bed or her mouth and tail are consistently tied.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by 6cence: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2023
He must kiss the BRIDE OH!
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Reference(m): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2023
Must be an abusive man, see how he bound the mouth of his poor wife. Doesn't want her to express her views or even utter the simple, 'I do'....

Oya wise guy, you may now remove the veil mouth gag and kiss the bride..... angry
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Reference(m): 8:09am On Jul 04, 2023
6cence:
He must kiss the BRIDE OH!

The abusive man tied her mouth not wanting her to express her views..... angry
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by bencr7: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2023
But still dey fear to kiss is wife mouth,see how he tie d mouth,d only blessing crocodile get for eating.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Goodzinny: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2023
Why did he tie the mouth of his wife?

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Raf4: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2023
This is pure animal abuse.
In order to satisfy your perverse and reprobate mind, you took the animal out of her comfortable habitation and tied her mouth and tail. You're doing this to the 🐊 without her consent and without her having understanding of what is going on around her. Animals right activists where are thou?
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by MrrKay(m): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2023
[quote author=Kingsley34 post=124189388]

The reptile is a caiman, an alligator-like marsh dweller endemic to Mexico and Central
America.Sosa swore to be true to what local lore calls “the princess girl.”

While dem come tie em mouth, dey for leave am na, make em tear the husband face.

Kposhi kposhi
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Kinehap: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2023
This has a spiritual undertone. It is his spiritual wife. Those that are privilege to have visited the foreign land will know what am saying.

Africa dey learn work, go there and you will see demons in human form.

It is spiritual marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady / Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.