Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

"I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) (55804 Views)

PHOTOS: A Woman From Nigeria Marries Female Lover In US / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Patson080(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
😂😂😂😂. Bro this cracked me up!

Lanretoye:
Why them come tie him wife mouth,he for see the meaning of true love...nonsense and emefiele.

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Noblemanonpoint: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
He should untie the mouth and kiss the bride then. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by abobote: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Poor crocodile, marriage without consent

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
marlow1962:
Foool, why you cun tie your lover mouth, anumpama sad
so that she no go kiss another man grin
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by folake4u(f): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
If e sure for am, make him untie the crocodile mouth for French kissing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by OBALUJONES: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why did he tied the crocodile 🐊 mouth, stupidity of the highest order

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by babz11(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why did they Tie the croc mouth now
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by salem1996: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animal right activists won't arrest him for abusing the crock now oo
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by TheBillyonaire: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
It is amazing to see white people conducting nature's ritual and making peace with Divine using symbolism from nature.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by prigoz(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Many are mad but few are roaming. Waiting Musa no go see for gate. Very soon you will see them getting married to trees. Nonsense
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcs2Invd4E4

Victor Hugo Sosa, mayor of San Pedro Huamelula, a town of Indigenous Chontal people in the Tehuantepec isthmus of Mexico, took as his betrothed a reptile named Alicia Adriana, re-enacting an ancestral ritual.

The reptile is a caiman, an alligator-like marsh dweller endemic to Mexico and Central America.Sosa swore to be true to what local lore calls “the princess girl.”

“I accept responsibility because we love each other. That is what is important. You can’t have a marriage without love… I yield to marriage with the princess girl,” Sosa said during the ritual.

Marriage between a man and a female caiman has happened here for 230 years to commemorate the day when two Indigenous groups came to peace — with a marriage.

Tradition has it that frictions were overcome when a Chontal king, embodied these days by the mayor, wedded a princess girl of the Huave Indigenous group, represented by the female alligator.

The Huave live along coastal Oaxaca state, not far from this inland town.

The wedding allows the sides to “link with what is the emblem of Mother Earth, asking the all-powerful for rain, the germination of the seed, all those things that are peace and harmony for the Chontal man,” explains Jaime Zarate, chronicler of San Pedro Huamelula.
Before the wedding ceremony, the reptile is taken house to house so that inhabitants can take her in their arms and dance. The alligator wears a green skirt, a colorful hand-embroidered tunic and a headdress of ribbons and sequins.

The creature’s snout is bound shut to avoid any pre-marital mishaps.

Later, she is put in a white bride’s costume and taken to town hall for the blessed event.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Olat4421: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
I thought Is only Africa is full of wierd people I never knew Americans are also among,
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by ashawopikin(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
On colos
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
if our resident mog no type comment on dis thread mek I bend like upright indomie noodle strand!

cool
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Some human couples treat each other like Crocodiles.... So I see no difference here
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Stanweezy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Very soon they will start to force this bullshit down to our throat to accept it just they way they are doing their LGBT nonsense
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by alfredfrddy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
They will marry animals and then will give Africans scholarship and work permit as there will be no youthful population to work there asses out so they can cash out.
They tied to mouth to avoid pre-marital mishap. It's ok but we are waiting for the results of the post-marital disaster.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Tommydare(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
U no go condemn wetin u suppose condemn...this is pure madness abeg...no dey beat aboutthe bush.
Kingsley34:

One fundamental truth about the white is that they have a strong connection with animals be it snake or lion....i believe they are created to function in that fashion.
And they still believe that this is part of civilization cry

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by RIDOO: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Scarrr:
Why den con tie the bride's mouth on her big big day... 😒

Abi o....Them for leave am make it chop Im blukus
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by olufemi247(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kingsley34:

My only question is why he is still unmarried at that point of his life.....these people should understand that practical exhibition of some certain kind of love has boundaries.

If you check the picture very well, you can see that the mayor is already married to a woman..that's his matrimonial wife beside him.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by JorgedeToledo: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

You are very correct.
These people are NOT whites. They are Indianos. They are the native Indian tribes of Mexico.
They are not whites at all.

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Sheriman(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Where the man go dey put in preek Crocodile mouth?? This is absolutely madness of the highest order
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Justiceleague1: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Please release her mouth and allow her to give you BJ grin
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by ukaface(f): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
I dare him to do BJ with the love of his life

Ment , craze
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Thugnificent(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Madness
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by diggindeep: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why tie the mouth of the person you claimed you love?
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by ceejayluv(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Is that packaged bestiality??
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by riverbird: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why tying his brides mouth na?, How then will he kiss her before the priest....? grin
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by JorgedeToledo: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kingsley34:

One fundamental truth about the white is that they have a strong connection with animals be it snake or lion....i believe they are created to function in that fashion.
And they still believe that this is part of civilization cry

These people are NOT whites. They are Indianos. They are the native Indian tribes of Mexico.
They are not whites at all. These ones worship their traditional indigenous gods.

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Banbanna(m): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
"The creature’s snout is bound shut to avoid any pre-marital mishaps."

This part crack me up o 🤓. This one na bride in chains. So him be wan kiss am before?
Some of these news stories just keep getting weirder.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by CartelKenneth: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kingsley34:

Africans always see themselves inferior to the white...so expect some fools to begin immediate practice of these abominable act

these ones aren’t white they're Mexican

3 Likes

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Slimwhyt(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why dem tie the gator mouth na? Shey, him supos kiss his bride?
Nonsense and ingredients angry
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by CartelKenneth: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
scholes23:
So he go dey knack crocodile.

Wetin dem go born

Croclings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.