Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

"I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) (55829 Views)

PHOTOS: A Woman From Nigeria Marries Female Lover In US / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Sijo01(f): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Na the wife (🐊 go chop am las las cheesy
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by CartelKenneth: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Oluwaseunbandur:
One man down, we are loosing men in this world.
Btw, you are suppose to kiss the bride

are you not happy to lose this kind of man?
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by jubrilELsudan: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
HER CROCODILE KUKUNASE MUST BE VERY NICE

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by CartelKenneth: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nothing wey person no go see
May God punish these people
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by RIDOO: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Madness in a new level

Not only the mayor but also all in attendance need to visit Yaba left

Honestly... his family members surposed to tell him he is out of his mind but unfortunately it runs in their family.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Jman06(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
It's just a traditional rite that the guy fulfilled!

Many commenters here didn't even read beyond the heading before assuming and typing gibberish.

See wise people upholding their traditions while we discard ours in Africa in whatever name.

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Crownhome(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
[b][/b] so we should be expecting baby in 9 months time abi?
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Chinny024(f): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
On colos🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Quebec91(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
cheesy
Nchoje34:
I am so happy for them sincerely speaking....at least the crocodile won't cheat on him or cause him any psychological problem..
I just hope they give birth to wonderful kids grin
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Ykc2(m): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Asake wan form Michael Jackson

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by DonTim1: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why he tie the mouth, he no want kiss him bride? grin
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Greenfusion: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
You love her na im u tie her mouth....leave the mouth mak e for kiss u......mtchewwww.. stupidity defined as madness
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by godwon01(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
If this guy comes from Nigeria ,they will say that Nigeria never carry last. This one is very extreme . Nigeria carries last here
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by shantti(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why aren't these Mexicans folks white
Why r they black like us
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Uchefame(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
Celebrated madness
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Sunnyski: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
Wonders shall never end, please end ooo 😂 😂 😂

The world is finished.... Very soon my Naija brothers go start to copy 😜
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by condralbedez: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
I will only agree that love exits between both of you, when you untie your wife grin

See how this people dey play with better croc pepper soup meat,.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by kwasoly(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcs2Invd4E4

Victor Hugo Sosa, mayor of San Pedro Huamelula, a town of Indigenous Chontal people in the Tehuantepec isthmus of Mexico, took as his betrothed a reptile named Alicia Adriana, re-enacting an ancestral ritual.

The reptile is a caiman, an alligator-like marsh dweller endemic to Mexico and Central America.Sosa swore to be true to what local lore calls “the princess girl.”

“I accept responsibility because we love each other. That is what is important. You can’t have a marriage without love… I yield to marriage with the princess girl,” Sosa said during the ritual.

Marriage between a man and a female caiman has happened here for 230 years to commemorate the day when two Indigenous groups came to peace — with a marriage.

Tradition has it that frictions were overcome when a Chontal king, embodied these days by the mayor, wedded a princess girl of the Huave Indigenous group, represented by the female alligator.

The Huave live along coastal Oaxaca state, not far from this inland town.

The wedding allows the sides to “link with what is the emblem of Mother Earth, asking the all-powerful for rain, the germination of the seed, all those things that are peace and harmony for the Chontal man,” explains Jaime Zarate, chronicler of San Pedro Huamelula.
Before the wedding ceremony, the reptile is taken house to house so that inhabitants can take her in their arms and dance. The alligator wears a green skirt, a colorful hand-embroidered tunic and a headdress of ribbons and sequins.

The creature’s snout is bound shut to avoid any pre-marital mishaps.

Later, she is put in a white bride’s costume and taken to town hall for the blessed event.

You love her and you went and tied the mouth.
Just dey play
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Georgejeez: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
grin grin when you think you have seen and heard it all ,,,, a different shjt pops up
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Germi9: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
just like the black widow, he will be eaten by the female reptile
Yum yum in advance
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Reelmii: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
But why them tie the mouth...they for leave am open na
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by keymatt(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mad man see Lover/wife, Nigerians see Bushmeat/pepper soup. grin grin
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Toba24: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Brendaniel:
You are marrying your wife and you tied her mouth, what kind of marriage is that, he even wore her a wedding gown but refused to kiss his wife and yet he claims he loves his wife, I believe the wife will be willing to kiss him if he makes an attempt by first untying the wife's mouth

Lmao
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Annistars: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
That is why some people look and behave like animals.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Oluwaseunbandur: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
CartelKenneth:

are you not happy to lose this kind of man?

Not happy, he was supposed to b given OT
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Kaptainkoko: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Shebi na marriage? So why tying the princess mouth?
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by geokay777(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kingsley34:

Victor Hugo Sosa, mayor of San Pedro Huamelula, a town of Indigenous Chontal people in the Tehuantepec isthmus of Mexico, took as his betrothed a reptile named Alicia Adriana, re-enacting an ancestral ritual.

The reptile is a caiman, an alligator-like marsh dweller endemic to Mexico and Central America.Sosa swore to be true to what local lore calls “the princess girl.”

“I accept responsibility because we love each other. That is what is important. You can’t have a marriage without love… I yield to marriage with the princess girl,” Sosa said during the ritual.

Marriage between a man and a female caiman has happened here for 230 years to commemorate the day when two Indigenous groups came to peace — with a marriage.

Tradition has it that frictions were overcome when a Chontal king, embodied these days by the mayor, wedded a princess girl of the Huave Indigenous group, represented by the female alligator.

The wedding allows the sides to “link with what is the emblem of Mother Earth, asking the all-powerful for rain, the germination of the seed, all those things that are peace and harmony for the Chontal man,” explains Jaime Zarate, chronicler of San Pedro Huamelula.
Before the wedding ceremony, the reptile is taken house to house so that inhabitants can take her in their arms and dance. The alligator wears a green skirt, a colorful hand-embroidered tunic and a headdress of ribbons and sequins.

Later, she is put in a white bride’s costume and taken to town hall for the blessed event.
I laff in Spanish, premarital Mishap Indeed grin grin grin
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by AfonjaPriest: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
The man seems to be in tears. Oh, what a happy day.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kingsley34:

Hahahahhahah
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by thesolutions(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
This forum doesn't do investigation at all. This was a traditional ritual that they do for prosperity.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Gwapwrld: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kingsley34:

M. Local man is wowed
reading this from ashana house ....
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Maryam1234(f): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
Scarrr:
Why den con tie the bride's mouth on her big big day... 😒
grin grin
To avoid stories that touch grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) / Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.