Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results (43956 Views)

Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by fkj950ax(m): 1:31am On Jul 04, 2023
Macmilla:

And you think JAMB will not provide her scripts if the case enters court? You think jamb will just tell the court to send her to jail and the court will say "yes sir"?
Please go and ask INEC what they are going through in court. You will soon realize that jamb owes Nigerians everything.

This is the problem when dense people put forward dense argument in public discourse. You jump from one baseless assumption to another. First, it was JAMB should publish her script publicly. Now it is court should make JAMB publish her script.

The initial argument was JAMB should publish her script to the public as evidence to back their claim. Which I said JAMB has no obligation to answer to the public desire for amebo. grin grin

You and all the plenty people asking for her scripts ARE NOT THE COURT.This is a very senseless position you all follow.

JAMB ONLY owes results to individual candidates that sat for its exam. FINISH. E.O.D.
Even Innoson on the basis of scholarship cannot meet JAMB for her results UNLESS she consents (or provide Innoson access to her online check by herself).

Until a court gives an order to present the results and script IN COURT - NOT TO THE PUBLIC - nobody except JAMB will have the script. Even the candidate cannot have script.

FYI: JAMB doesn't owe Nigerians anything. All NIgerians are not the candidate.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by complexstuffs(m): 1:54am On Jul 04, 2023
Macmilla:

What truth? That she's a criminal? Is that your truth? Give me one single reason you arrived at that conclusion. Just one. If only you will sit back and listen to yourself, you will probably hear how silly you sound with your tribal hatred.

Crime too full Una blood....

That is why you fail to see how much evil this girl is involved in
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Pityoobi: 2:08am On Jul 04, 2023
sammirano:
fraud infested people
They are the most criminally minded people in Nigeria by far!
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by opius: 2:18am On Jul 04, 2023
Macmilla:

You must be on serious colos if you believe this trash. So 390 is guaranteed and yet 362 is the highest score? Are you saying the upgrade is only available to Anambrarians? Your people don't know how to upgrade? I'm guessing the jamb registration or whoever is in charge must be from Anambra, abi?
Tribalism na baskaad.

Everything about you guys is fighting, it's unfortunate. I didn't say the poor girl upgraded her scores. What I'm saying is that it might be possible to upgrade scores.
May God Almighty deliver you.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by opius: 2:19am On Jul 04, 2023
stevonics:
if it can be done on their portal then the registrar should be sacked for incompetence

I agree with you
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Mayflowa(m): 2:50am On Jul 04, 2023
Omagi:
JAMB made a mistake and in order to cover their shame, they resorted to pushing the blame on the innocent girl. Innoson confirmed her resulted by checking it online only for jamb to reduce it after has been awarded a scholarship. Good that the scholarship will still stand. To me she's too young to manipulate her results. For you to change your results on JAMB portal requires some level of computer mastery.

Young doesn't count. Kim Ung-Yong was already recruited by NASA at age 8 to solve mathematical and computational problems. He started solving calculus at age 3! She may not have manipulated her result but she can possess the capacity no matter the age.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by ChristianMuslim: 3:11am On Jul 04, 2023
Same way peter obi wanted to defraud us of our dear Country Nigeria
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by tosyne2much(m): 4:34am On Jul 04, 2023
fkj950ax:

Jamb has no obligation to publish anything for anybody.
We need to stop this crazy idea people or organisations owe you the responsibility of publishing or posting things online for you to satisfy your amebo curiosity.
How can you expect Jamb to publish someones script to the public? Reason your request with a bit of brain.
Even Innoson doesn't have a right to see her script. Jamb owes them no information whatsoever because the scholarship has no business with Jamb. Jamb is not making any claim nor are they obligated to provide a single evidence.
Even Universities that uses Jamb results to verify admissions ONLY get results, not scripts.

The more this BS continues, the higher her likelihood of her getting prosecuted according to the laws that establish Jamb. And at this point, I think that should be the next step.
This clearly looks like a technical error from JAMB website

Secondly, what people don't know is that even a university has the legal right to declare one's certificate void in the case of examination malpractice or fraud

Just as a Bet9ja has the legal right to cancel your won bet if the match was discovered to be a fixed match

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by princenaira(m): 5:10am On Jul 04, 2023
accordadoga26:
Everything about these people na VICTIMIZATION. From the poor to the rich, the young to the old, the males to the females.

When will this BECAUSE WE ARE IGBOS stop?

Fraud to them na normal thing. They keep glorifying fraudulent activities and this is why they cannot be trusted with power.

So wetin jamb wan benefit from the victimization of the girl?

Just listen to what an elderly man is saying.

You spoke like a fool. How old is that girl to have manipulated her result from jamb? Have you considered how poor the parents are without any connection and money to have even thought of that?

You should be ashamed that your poorly educated jamb officers who were wrongly and I meritoriously put in the helm of leadership of jamb are showing their ignorance.

IG os are still better than you all despite all they have suffered I'm the hands of you philistines.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by OVikkytan49: 5:11am On Jul 04, 2023
Macmilla:

You are calling for her parents to be questioned but forgot the jamb that allowed their website to be compromised.
Have you asked any questions about her parent's computer literacy? Na waa o

If the result was really manipulated, then a huge sum of money must have been paid for that to be done. That's why I mentioned her parents(they don't have to be computer literate).
Infact I feel like it wouldn't have been possible without the help of an insider.
So jamb also need to be held responsible for this.

As for Portal hacking, yes that's also possible. But someone must have done that.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by bal4real: 6:27am On Jul 04, 2023
flokii:
Who certified Innoson to be assembling automobiles in Nigeria sef?.. only a stark illiterate will reason this way.
JAMB said she scored below 260 but used illegal means to upgrade her result to "highest score". We need to investigate the activities of schools in the South East really.
Why wait till she was offered a scholarship before coming up with their investigation? Or you want to tell me that Innoson did not verify her result before awarding her the scholar. JAMB has now become the new version of INEC, fraud.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by IamAsiri: 6:28am On Jul 04, 2023
Macmilla:

And JAMB said she "used a software to change the result on our portal". That is nothing short of hacking the said portal. That girl must be very good and JAMB should hide it's head in shame.

Imagine JAMB spitting that trash? If she really is that good at this age, then I am sure that USA would have looked for a way to bundle and convert her for their own use - someone who doesn't have a system to fiddle with regularly🙄. I sincerely think that JAMB must be delusional grin.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by EconomistXplain: 6:50am On Jul 04, 2023
Macmilla:

You actually went to buy scratch card to confirm the result? That's nice. That is the kind of objective reasoning we need.
Some efulefus are still here saying there's nothing to investigate when an individual has done some digging from the comfort of his home. Imagine what Innoson will come up with. Imagine what the lawyers will come up with. This will be interesting.

a bizness center in front of my compound, the guy is from same town as the said girl dou, dnt know her, he was eager to know the truth, i gave him the original cost of the scratch card results checker as he demanded.( he sells scratch cards).so he did the rest...

he said the bar code nd the square code has different results..with the bar code showing the girls result nd the square code showing something else
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by gfon(m): 6:53am On Jul 04, 2023
Johnjustice:
These people are confused, JAMB has confirmed, you say you are still investigating... confused innoson group.
jamb and you are the confused lots, if you were wise enough, I would have expected you to ask if she also forged the text message of her results sent by jamb
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by ReturnMan: 6:53am On Jul 04, 2023
accordadoga26:
Everything about these people na VICTIMIZATION. From the poor to the rich, the young to the old, the males to the females.

Fraud to them na normal thing. They keep glorifying fraudulent activities and this is why they cannot be trusted with power.

don't use Kanye pics on your dumb posts ever
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Chemcrown: 7:34am On Jul 04, 2023
EconomistXplain:

a bizness center in front of my compound, the guy is from same town as the said girl dou, dnt know her, he was eager to know the truth, i gave him the original cost of the scratch card results checker as he demanded.( he sells scratch cards).so he did the rest...

he said the bar code nd the square code has different results..with the bar code showing the girls result nd the square code showing something else

JAMB using scratch card, you really make me laugh.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Ameduedwin: 7:40am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124189997:
We remembered when the news of her being the highest scorer came out,
below was our words of celebration and congratulations galore for her.

We no know say Mesoma carry us handicap and correct scores things cheesy....
We wonder who could have ahdvice her to do such criminal act
and you believe?
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2023
fkj950ax:

This is the problem when dense people put forward dense argument in public discourse. You jump from one baseless assumption to another. First, it was JAMB should publish her script publicly. Now it is court should make JAMB publish her script.

The initial argument was JAMB should publish her script to the public as evidence to back their claim. Which I said JAMB has no obligation to answer to the public desire for amebo. grin grin

You and all the plenty people asking for her scripts ARE NOT THE COURT.This is a very senseless position you all follow.

JAMB ONLY owes results to individual candidates that sat for its exam. FINISH. E.O.D.
Even Innoson on the basis of scholarship cannot meet JAMB for her results UNLESS she consents (or provide Innoson access to her online check by herself).

Until a court gives an order to present the results and script IN COURT - NOT TO THE PUBLIC - nobody except JAMB will have the script. Even the candidate cannot have script.

FYI: JAMB doesn't owe Nigerians anything. All NIgerians are not the candidate.
Na waa o. Colos is a respecter of no man.
"Jamb has no obligation to publish anything for anybody"
This was your comment. As far as I'm concerned, "anybody" includes court. I pointed this out and you have twisted your mouth. A lot of "unless" started pouring out. Now you agree court can make them publish anything.
You then ended with" JAMB doesn't owe Nigerians anything". Like are you even normal?
All Nigerians are not candidates, so who are the candidates?
I don't even know why I'm exchanging words with you. You don't deserve it.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Crime too full Una blood....

That is why you fail to see how much evil this girl is involved in
Bigotry, tribalism, bitterness hatred and inferiority complex full your blood. That's why you only negativity in people.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by casualobserver: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2023
patrickcollins:
Quacks because there is a spelling error or mistake, do u think they manufacture Grammar in his factory

The job of a spokesman is not to manufacture but to communicate. The fundamental requirement of a spokesman is a basic understanding of the language of communication.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2023
opius:

Everything about you guys is fighting, it's unfortunate. I didn't say the poor girl upgraded her scores. What I'm saying is that it might be possible to upgrade scores.
May God Almighty deliver you.
Who is fighting you? Stop running around and answer the common sense questions I asked.
You didn't say she upgraded her scores, abi?
"It is actually possible to upgrade scores..."
This was your comment in support of she upgrading her scores. You should've asked yourself some common sense questions before making such unreasonable submission.
It is possible to upgrade scores, have you upgraded yours before? Do you know anyone that has upgraded his? Who does the upgrade? Individuals or JAMB?
Oga be reasonable abeg.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by obedience4(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2023
Puss360:

No vex I don forget... Na hustle I dey so... Abi u wan help me .... Just 2k😜😜

How I wish you were a boy, can't give girls money
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2023
OVikkytan49:

If the result was really manipulated, then a huge sum of money must have been paid for that to be done. That's why I mentioned her parents(they don't have to be computer literate).
Infact I feel like it wouldn't have been possible without the help of an insider.
So jamb also need to be held responsible for this.

As for Portal hacking, yes that's also possible. But someone must have done that.
So what would be their motive? What did they want to achieve for them to pay the "huge sum of money"? The girl is obviously intelligent and the score they said she actually got is enough to get her an admission into the university, so what gives? Have you seen this girl and her parents? Do you think they have "huge sum of money" to throw around?
This girl and her family paid absolutely nobody no dime. They are completely innocent. It is absolutely possible she is not the highest scorer (btw, I believe she is), but that is absolutely JAMB's problem, not hers. Jamb is the criminal here, either by intention, or coverup.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Puss360(f): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2023
obedience4:

How I wish you were a boy, can't give girls money
Lol... That's okay...
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Bekboycrs: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2023
accordadoga26:

why do you speak with so much hatred? How can a little girl manipulate a jamb score? You have forgotten that Nigerian system is full incompetence
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:45am On Jul 04, 2023
tundein18:

And I’m sure you don’t see the bigotry they write on here daily.

I'm not a proponent of bigotry and will never be one.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by naturefellow(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2023
accordadoga26:

I didn't listen to what the old man is saying. But what does the lass has to gain by inflating her score?

All blame has to go JAMB for incompetence, if your thinking faculty is intact.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by naturefellow(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
Same way peter obi wanted to defraud us of our dear Country Nigeria
like the election, you bots have turned this to bigotry again. You just allow evil people to hire your dull, lazy brain matter!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

NUC Boss Resigns, To Resume As BUK Lecturer / Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures / Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.