Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results (43924 Views)

Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by MadamExcellency: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
blowjohn:

If I want to fake a document, will I be the one to fake it?

I remember those days in the 2000s , people used to claim to be able to increase jamb score.

Is this a return of it?

She is the best in her school and always has been since primary school. Watch the live interview she did today.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by comodo: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124190060:

GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

Na somebody go push the young girl do dat kind tin o
How is my question The company printed her result from Jamb website, waited for sometime before awarding her the scholarship. Was she d one that hacked Jamb portal to manipulate the result Or did Jamb goof in publishing a wrong score for her initially. Only to find out the real score after a review I guess the mistake would have not been noticed if she had scored 300 or below. Jamb should hide their face in shame.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by IamAsiri: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
princeemma69:
don't you know the meaning of manipulating her manually

Manually and Innoson claimed to have printed out her result directly from the JAMB portal and it tallied with her initial result?
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Harrynight(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Thank God Jamb has finally disgraced themselves globally and they must face the law and wrath too.
If she is proven innocent, they must come out, apologies globally and compensate her greatly.
Jamb that I know is capable of alot of mistakes since 1900.
Imagine a girl always carrying first from primary school, she is a brilliant gal and the possibility of her having that results is sure.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Johans2023: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
If they cannot arrest Tinubu and Mahmoud Yakubu for forging and manipulating election results then everyone should stay away from this innocent girl.
How will you expect justice from a system govern by criminals and lead by the Chief criminal himself.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Abemy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
egoldman:

Hushpuppy Dad also enjoyed his son's riches right?

As a successful business man, he should have encouraged his son to follow his steps, instead of encouraging criminality.

I heard him the following morning, asking his son to reimburse him the N20K he owed him.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by IamAsiri: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

You didn’t write it in SE..

This is stupid! You do sound smart once in a while (although highly tribalistic), but I must tell you bluntly that your comments on this thread are very stupid. You don't even think that this error might have come from JAMB itself since it is computer-related.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
accordadoga26:
Everything about these people na VICTIMIZATION. From the poor to the rich, the young to the old, the males to the females.

When will this BECAUSE WE ARE IGBOS stop?

Fraud to them na normal thing. They keep glorifying fraudulent activities and this is why they cannot be trusted with power.

So wetin jamb wan benefit from the victimization of the girl?

Just listen to what an elderly man is saying.

Get out!!!!....Mugu.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by greggng: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
The tribalism in this country is getting out of hand . I have said it so many times ..igbos are not begging to be in Nigeria..They were forced to be on Nigeria. They hate on the igbos is further vindicating thise of them calling fir separation from Nigeria. Qatar is nit upto 5milion ...they are a country. South east can become there own country...they have the population and what it takes to become a country . Nobody is happy to remain in a toxic relationship in the name of one Nigeria. Is all over the Internet..this young lady has provided the result she printed from jamb portal ...Anyone accusing this innocent lady of manipulation is not honest person...only someone without conscience can accuse this innocent girl.

Granted the jamb portals might have a glitch ..that made it possible for them to have to conflicting results....that doesn't make this innocent girl a criminal ...infact is laughable to accuse her of hacking into the jamb portal when is clear..only those with the technical knowledge and admin password can effect such. Which way Nigeria..
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by ogorwyne(f): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124189997:
We remembered when the news of her being the highest scorer came out,
below was our words of celebration and congratulations galore for her.

We no know say Mesoma carry us handicap and correct scores things cheesy....
We wonder who could have advice her to do such criminal act
If it turns out that JAMB is responsible for this, how would this your statement make you look?

4 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by ozegidon(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
accordadoga26:
Everything about these people na VICTIMIZATION. From the poor to the rich, the young to the old, the males to the females.

When will this BECAUSE WE ARE IGBOS stop?

Fraud to them na normal thing. They keep glorifying fraudulent activities and this is why they cannot be trusted with power.

So wetin jamb wan benefit from the victimization of the girl?

Just listen to what an elderly man is saying.

Always sounds stupid!
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by WorldRichest: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
sammirano:
fraud infested people

It’s generationally inherited
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by egoldman(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Abemy:

As a successful business man, he should have encouraged his son to follow his steps, instead of encouraging criminality.

I heard him the following morning, asking his son to reimburse him the N20K he owed him.

I did not bring up hush puppy issue to justify yahoo yahoo stuff, but you ended your post by saying 'those people eh'
which people were u referring to?

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Chemcrown: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124192314:

Watch this video to hear from the girl own side

https://fb.watch/lyQAAHiuYR/?mibextid=Nif5oz

I am telling you, what she is showing is notification of result which is not available online again. Can you show me anyone that has printed his/her result via this platform.

Notification of result was stopped 2 years ago which I assumed/believed JAMB did on purpose to generate money.

Printing notification of result was free then, which candidates preferred then because you pay to print original jamb result or pay through sms.

Please, be honest, have you seen any person parading notification of result now.

Share the link of checking this notification of result here.
Here was the link which was NEVER activated for printing notification of result "https://slipsprinting.jamb.gov.ng/CheckUTMEResults"

What that girl is parading is notification of result which was NO LONGER POSSIBLE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by EconomistXplain: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
i personally got the said controversial result nd double checked the results using th bar code on it...it turmedmout same result from.jambe website...

i also went to buy a scratch card to checkmon jamb website it came out same result..

that girl is not lieing...jamb didn't go through all thier results properly before announcement b of the highest scorer..that girls family should print put original result from.jamb website as evidence and sue jamb for national defamation of character..

thry shld sue for 1billion..hoping the court will reduce to like 20million..

i know jamb will go the same way as INEC, delete the results

3 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by fkj950ax(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Icrave4u:
There is nothing you can do about it , she is still entitled to the scholarship After their investigation so rest abeg.

You aren’t just ignorant, you have a lot of missing marbles.

I actually believe she didn’t engage in the alternation of forgery personally. Jamb system must have experienced a snafu.
But this is my opinion.

Jamb and the girl are the only parties joined together. Innoson has no business with Jamb. There is no investigation Innoson can conduct without accessing Jambs database. So that part of the press release is just ojuju calabar.

If she got a scholarship based on what she got from jamb, let Innoson decide if they want to withdraw or keep the largesse she got from them.

My issue is the first person I responded to demanding Jamb to publish her script publicly is not only bizarre, but senseless. Her script is not public consumption. It’s private and privileged.

The second part of my comment is Innoson Head of Corp Comms issuing statements back to back like he’s personally invested and also has an axe to grind with Jamb. As a corporate spokesperson he was too defensive as a 3rd party in the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by lawflec(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124190810:

You're pathological liar

The Qr code doesn't show her name
The result slip she is holding seems outdated too.
The message on her phone for result is on the right hand side instead of left.
So many issues here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Fkj2021: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
I am angry.

Angry because Nigeria has already happened to Mmesoma at such a tender age.

How do you condemn somebody when you haven't even investigated what you accused the person of.

I keep saying that she is too young to forge result or even ask for a result to be forged.

Even if JAMB pays for this damage, Mmesoma and the family won't forget this trauma they are currently going through.

Shai
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by lawflec(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
udemzyudex:

Manipulated by who?

That's the issue now
Full investigation should be launched

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Fkj2021: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
lawflec:

That's the issue now
Full investigation should be launched

They haven't investigated yet they have called the girl a forger and criminal. This is evil.

That girl has passed through a lot of trauma for this. I even heard JAMB called DSS for her. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by blowjohn(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
MadamExcellency:

She is the best in her school and always has been since primary school. Watch the live interview she did today.

I get ur point. My point is, someone may have tried to make her score the highest, cud be a jamb insider, someone close to her.

Think about it, the official highest score is also frm same state.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Johnrake69:
Jamb when dey switch scores na today? How can this girl manipulate her scores? Mere looking at the girl you will know that without scholarship from a kind hearted Nigerian, the likelihood of her acquiring a degree is slim.

I am more inclined to believe the girl than the rogue organization called Jamb. Isn't jamb that monkey abi reptile swallowed money. There's no sensible person that will manipulate results and made herself the highest. They might increase their score but making yourself highest in an exam like jamb is easily detectable so nobody with "sense" will try such. Let the investigation be done but I am sure she's innocent of such.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Meritjoshua(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
I know she is small to do such dirty thing but anytime i remember her tribe i shut my mouth. Those people can manupulate their life span grin

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
sammirano:
fraud infested people
So said a cocaine addict supporters who stole the people's mandate. Who is fooling who? Nyebuzu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
Creamypie:
This girl just mess herself up. No need for investigation. Jamb don bring out her result straight up

She did not mess herself up.

The matter is under investigation, if she is found culpable then she messed herself up if not she still remains innocent until investigations are complete.

How can several people check scores independently and confirm same in jamb portal and then it changes few weeks later something is definitely wrong somewhere. This might be from either JAMB end or the candidates end, investigations will reveal this don't just be quick to make hasty conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Trustmea: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
Omagi:
JAMB made a mistake and in order to cover their shame, they resorted to pushing the blame on the innocent girl. Innoson confirmed her resulted by checking it online only for jamb to reduce it after has been awarded a scholarship. Good that the scholarship will still stand. To me she's too young to manipulate her results. For you to change your results on JAMB portal requires some level of computer mastery.

I swear they made a hell mistake but instead of accepting their mistake they are now blaming the poor gal, trust me if this gal happened to be a northerner they for keep quiet. Nice of Innoson in keeping the scholarship because I know the fault is from jamb

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
Johnjustice:
These people are confused, JAMB has confirmed, you say you are still investigating... confused innoson group.

They are not confused.

Nigerian Institutions are replete with a lot of issues which we all want them to be better

Take for example, INEC declaring a person winner in presidential election in a state but results showing on the IREV portal states otherwise, that's how our institutions have declared.

JAMB has got a lot of history I'm making errors over the years we all know that, what the company is saying is that if this error came from the end of JAMB then the scholarship stays wether or not she is the highest because that's not from her making but if they find out it's coming from her end then they will strip her of the funding.

Going this way doesn't make the company confused rather you seem confused in understanding their own side of this quagmire.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124190060:

GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

Na somebody go push the young girl do dat kind tin o

You are too hasty to make conclusion, our institutions have been performing badly we all want them to make better decisions.

The other time it was INEC and they called it 'glitch'

How did you come to the conclusion that she is a scam when investigations are ongoing? Investigations should unravel this scenario.

Nigerian Institutions should do better.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Fkj2021: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
Una dey off me o

So you guys mean that a girl of 16 years have access to JAMB portal and can change the result? Nawa o.

3 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Johnjustice: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

They are not confused.

Nigerian Institutions are replete with a lot of issues which we all want them to be better

Take for example, INEC declaring a person winner in presidential election in a state but results showing on the IREV portal states otherwise, that's how our institutions have declared.

JAMB has got a lot of history I'm making errors over the years we all know that, what the company is saying is that if this error came from the end of JAMB then the scholarship stays wether or not she is the highest because that's not from her making but if they find out it's coming from her end then they will strip her of the funding.

Going this way doesn't make the company confused rather you seem confused in understanding their own side of this quagmire.
You people have allowed bigotry eat your senses...focus on ipob enslaving you all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Medical Students To Spend 7 Years In Nigerian Universities / Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.