Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results (43917 Views)

Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Chee59(f): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Investigations were ongoing, so why didn't JAMB wait for them to be concluded before maligning her? Calling DSS to arrest a minor? Publishing defacing news about a minor (including her pictures) without solid proofs? She will sue. I hope JAMB is ready.

3 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jamb have to be sued if the mistake came from them.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Johnjustice:

You people have allowed bigotry eat your senses...focus on ipob enslaving you all.

You are a bigot for thinking everyone who doesn't comment your way is from a tribe that you loathe in your heart.

Mund you I am not from the tribe you hate I am a Nigerian from a different region apart from the south east.

You need to drain the hate in your heart not to think anyone on a faceless forum who doesn't comment like you is from a certain region, this is the very reason why Nigerian development is very slow because everything is looked upon through the lenses of bigotry. Very pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by patrickcollins: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Creamypie:
This girl just mess herself up. No need for investigation. Jamb don bring out her result straight up
How did she mess herself up, how did she fake her result, jamb could not explain. Rest the mistake is from Jamb and people are beginning to speak up for the girl and Jamb has suddenly lost their voice

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by patrickcollins: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Johnjustice:
These people are confused, JAMB has confirmed, you say you are still investigating... confused innoson group.
Confirmed what, they have to explain, they erroneously gave her the result initially before changing it, how did the girl falsified the result no explanation on that
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by patrickcollins: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Donedeal1:
Chai!!!
Some people are morally bankrupt

How can you support a fraudulent action?.

Most especially as a leading figure

So he didn't see.anything wrong

For he can do the same.
Ur brain is paining u,how did she manipulate the result the evil institution Jamb has failed to explain rather taking to slandering this little girl's name
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

You are a bigot for thinking everyone who doesn't comment your way is from a tribe that you loathe in your heart.

Mund you I am not from the tribe you hate I am a Nigerian from a different region apart from the south east.

You need to drain the hate in your heart not to think anyone on a faceless forum who doesn't comment like you is from a certain region, this is the very reason why Nigerian development is very slow because everything is looked upon through the lenses of bigotry. Very pathetic.
And I’m sure you don’t see the bigotry they write on here daily.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by patrickcollins: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
flokii:
Who certified Innoson to be assembling automobiles in Nigeria sef?.. only a stark illiterate will reason this way.
JAMB said she scored below 260 but used illegal means to upgrade her result to "highest score". We need to investigate the activities of schools in the South East really.
The same girl, her parents, the school printed that result from Jamb site and it was then 362
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by stevonics: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
if it can be done on their portal then the registrar should be sacked for incompetence
opius:
It is actually possible to upgrade scores...

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by patrickcollins: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
casualobserver:

Well now I know if I didn’t already that innoson is manned by quacks.
Quacks because there is a spelling error or mistake, do u think they manufacture Grammar in his factory
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by DrCee(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Puss360:
Wetin dem wan investigate.. person no pass u say make dem investigate.. na wa ooo ....

Anyway, Igbo Amaka.... 🙈🙈

If she no pass...post your own jamb score lets all see.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by stevonics: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
somebody should help this girl legally. That result came from Jamb and Jamb is defaming the poor girl for their incompetence.
Chee59:
Investigations were ongoing, so why didn't JAMB wait for them to be concluded before maligning her? Calling DSS to arrest a minor? Publishing defacing news about a minor (including her pictures) without solid proofs? She will sue. I hope JAMB is ready.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by patrickcollins: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

You think universities doesn’t know most results from SE nah joke?
Check your sentence before talking about whose result is joke or not.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Judolisco(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ezeama400:
Jamb Registrar is Prof. Ishaq Oloyede..

He s a Yoruba Muslim.. He s very incompetent to be working with people with questionable character.. If they insist to punish the poor innocent girl , they should equally punish ishaq for failing to meet up with his responsibilities/duties

Tell me why and how this became possible is there is no insider ?

What am I even saying sef ?.. Even Tinubu is an embodiment of forgery/fabrication..

The source of the dirty water is from the head
dis is d most competent jamb registrar from d inception of jamb...
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by patrickcollins: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

You didn’t write it in SE..
The person that wrote in Ogun came on top this year and do u know where she is from
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by NoChill: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124190060:

GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

Na somebody go push the young girl do dat kind tin o
Greetings,
I've been observing you in this forum for many years and even though you are very controversial, uncouth and angry. I really do respect you because I believed you have sense and know what you are doing.

But really Manna, really, so in this your Aboki brain, you believe that small girl of less than 17 years hack into JAMB website.

Kai please let it be that it is tribalism that's making you to spew all these trash, and not because you actually believe that this girl, somehow broke through JAMB firewall and altered her result,.

But if na true true say she hack the site then don't you think she deserves to work in NASA or Space X.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by stevups(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
princeemma69:
If she is innocent, she should sue Jamb in court. Jamb is already planning to prosecute her for manipulating her result. If Innoson thinks that Jamb is witch-hunting her, he should provide lawyers that will defend the girl in court. I am an Igbo boy, and I know Jamb has no reason or benefit to gain for manipulating her result. After all, he is not the only poor girl who has written Jamb

I understand, JAMB has a targeted candidate, but this one came from nowhere.. I think they discover they are not going to cash out from this poor girl, they now change the narrative.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by patrickcollins: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
Johnjustice:

It's up to jamb to investigate that, that's not the job of innoson. Confused people, JAMB the authority has told you the result is fake, you clowns are arguing because the girl is Igbo?

It's sad how you people are wired.
So because Jamb is the authority they should not be queried, how did the girl change the score for their website they failed to explain

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by patrickcollins: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
flokii:

Nothing like bitterness here.. Innoson or whatever he is called just pulled the tribal card instead of seeking legal redress through appropriate channels.
The Igbos I schooled with in SW didn't disappoint as most were very brilliant coupled with the quality standard of education in SW, Nigeria.

Please call a spade a spade to avoid future embarrassment.
Jamb embarrassed their institution, they fail to explain and thinking that coming online to tag the girl fraud is the best option

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Johnjustice: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
patrickcollins:
So because Jamb is the authority they should not be queried, how did the girl change the score for their website they failed to explain
You people are clowns, flat heads degenerates.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Johnjustice: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Stop behaving like an irittant, everyday we wake up, another stupid news from the dot tribe.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by patrickcollins: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Johnjustice:

You people are clowns, flat heads degenerates.
You are a big fool together with ur evil wicked envious generations

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by NoChill: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
musicwriter:
All thanks to Innoson!!

Anybody who knows him should tell him that the JAMB results are being bought and sold within the system itself. Even WAEC results are being bought and sold.

I am a living witness to that.

When I finished secondary school, and went to collect my WAEC result, my school principal told me "this is not your result". Why? Because he knew me very well and what I am capable of. So, he began to investigate it until I left the village. It's still something I am willing to investigate but I guess it's too late.

What Innoson has to do is get people to test the girl with last year's JAMB. If she's that good, they'll confirm for themselves.

Nigeria is beyond corrupt!!

If you read the statement made by Jamb, they said she used "some funny software packages". And not an insider.

instead of them to foolishly admit that it was a computer error from their side, they just stupidly defamed this innocent young girl.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by musicwriter(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
NoChill:

If you read the statement made by Jamb, they said she used "some funny software packages". And not an insider.

instead of them to foolishly admit that it was a computer error from their side, they just stupidly defamed this innocent young girl.

It wasn't an error. It was deliberately done.

If you score very high, your result could be swapped and sold off to wealthy people willing to pay for it for their kids.

Eventually, JAMB would apologize to the girl in order to coverup and avoid an investigation into their affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
accordadoga26:
Everything about these people na VICTIMIZATION. From the poor to the rich, the young to the old, the males to the females.

When will this BECAUSE WE ARE IGBOS stop?

Fraud to them na normal thing. They keep glorifying fraudulent activities and this is why they cannot be trusted with power.

So wetin jamb wan benefit from the victimization of the girl?

Just listen to what an elderly man is saying.

You really need help. Hatred is eating you from within.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Chee59(f): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
stevonics:
somebody should help this girl legally. That result came from Jamb and Jamb is defaming the poor girl for their incompetence.
The fact that they didn't wait for the investigation to be over before writing that defaming article is proof of something really fishy they are desperately trying hard to cover up.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124189997:
We remembered when the news of her being the highest scorer came out,
below was our words of celebration and congratulations galore for her.

We no know say Mesoma carry us handicap and correct scores things cheesy....
We wonder who could have advice her to do such criminal act
So you really think in your church mind that this girl has what it takes to manipulate jamb website?
Let's even assume that she does have what it takes, doesn't that mean that jamb can no longer be trusted?
Let us be objective with this issue, please. This girls mental health is at stake here. She might not be your sister, but she's definitely someone's loved one.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by lexy2014: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

She most likely paid someone to do it for her.

Result manipulation is rampant in south east

who did she pay and how much did she pay the said person?
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
RockHard:
Always displaying victim mentality, even when they're clearly in the wrong. Smh.
Everyone has the right to fair hearing. So please calm down with the hate.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sholaco:
You will all now turn this thing to tribal and religious war
Unfortunately, every single issue in this unfortunate country must be made religious, tribal or both.
With the level of tribal and religious hate, we really have no business being a country.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
OVikkytan49:
If the the result was truly manipulated, maybe her parents need to be questioned.
How can a young girl at such age even think of manipulating her result.
Is she not like 14 or 15? Tho, children of these days are capable of THINGS.

Something is wrong somewhere
You are calling for her parents to be questioned but forgot the jamb that allowed their website to be compromised.
Have you asked any questions about her parent's computer literacy? Na waa o
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by complexstuffs(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
lexy2014:

who did she pay and how much did she pay the said person?

Stop pretending to be ignorant of the happenings in the south east. "Result Upgrade" centers are all over the South East and you know it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Enwere Kingsley Ikenna Wins National Maths Competition (Photo) / Medical Students To Spend 7 Years In Nigerian Universities / Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.