Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results (43922 Views)

Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by naturefellow(m): 8:57am On Jul 04, 2023
Pityoobi:
They are the most criminally minded people in Nigeria by far!
bigot!
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by MultiDot: 9:31am On Jul 04, 2023
It's most likely that the error is from Jamb, the girl that I saw most probably do not have the capacity to indulge in the kind of manipulations that Jamb wants to posit. If its from jamb which I am ready to bet then a lot needs to be checked.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Poanan: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2023
lawflec:
If you check the result online using the barcode on the result slip you will see that It was obviously manipulated.

How come innoson printed same and saw the same results. The result only changed recently.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Pityoobi: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2023
naturefellow:
bigot!
Chief priest of bigotry...Ibo self dey call people bigots, nothing wey person no dey see for Nairaland...the most ethnic conscious people in Nigeria. They even fought a civil war because of their bigotry. Werey dey call someone bigot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

I'm not a proponent of bigotry and will never be one.
Then call out their bigotry. Their not going to try to blackmail my own and you think I’m going to allow it
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

proeast:

That's what happens when over 90% of the people are in multidimensional poverty. The productivity of 100 people in Kano equals that of 1 person in some Southern states. These people are a huge liability to the rest of us. Little wonder why Gideon Orkar from Benue in middle belt wanted to cut them off from Nigeria.

BUNCH OF LEECHES!!!
Call it out
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

NkanuSon:
The bastard ekpa should tell his yoruba sponsors that there is no sit at home in Igbo land
Yorubas should get ready for what they started
You never see these threads don’t you though.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
tundein18:

Then call out their bigotry. Their not going to try to blackmail my own and you think I’m going to allow it

If you had stopped before at bolded I will have just passed without responding but at bolded shows a lot have to be done at your end. I am even wondering where blackmail is coming from, I give up.

Have a great day.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

If you had stopped before at bolded I will have just passed without responding but at bolded shows a lot have to be done at your end. I am even wondering where blackmail is coming from, I give up.

Have a great day.
NkanuSon:
The bastard ekpa should tell his yoruba sponsors that there is no sit at home in Igbo land
Yorubas should get ready for what they started
Are you blind?
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
tundein18:

Are you blind?

Have a great day, young man. I don't go low with people on faceless forum.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
tundein18:

You’re a sh*tty hypocrite. Probably a bigot

Enjoy your day, thanks for the compliment.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Enjoy your day, thanks for the compliment.
You’re welcome f*cking hypocrite
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by fkj950ax(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Macmilla:

Na waa o. Colos is a respecter of no man.
"Jamb has no obligation to publish anything for anybody"
This was your comment. As far as I'm concerned, "anybody" includes court. I pointed this out and you have twisted your mouth. A lot of "unless" started pouring out. Now you agree court can make them publish anything.
You then ended with" JAMB doesn't owe Nigerians anything". Like are you even normal?
All Nigerians are not candidates, so who are the candidates?
I don't even know why I'm exchanging words with you. You don't deserve it.

I’m not far off calling this exchange as dense when you can’t differentiate “publish her script” from “presenting her script in court”.

No ALL Nigerians are not candidates. The fact I have to clarify this again to you is not only sad, but makes me feel like vomiting that this is an example of the minds in Nigeria.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by naturefellow(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Pityoobi:
Chief priest of bigotry...Ibo self dey call people bigots, nothing wey person no dey see for Nairaland...the most ethnic conscious people in Nigeria. They even fought a civil war because of their bigotry. Werey dey call someone bigot.
PS. I'm not from the SE

Who's both the werey and bigot now?
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by OVikkytan49: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Macmilla:

So what would be their motive? What did they want to achieve for them to pay the "huge sum of money"? The girl is obviously intelligent and the score they said she actually got is enough to get her an admission into the university, so what gives? Have you seen this girl and her parents? Do you think they have "huge sum of money" to throw around?
This girl and her family paid absolutely nobody no dime. They are completely innocent. It is absolutely possible she is not the highest scorer (btw, I believe she is), but that is absolutely JAMB's problem, not hers. Jamb is the criminal here, either by intention, or coverup.
Yes, it could be technical error or just one of the dirty games played by Jamb. Cause
I read her Portal keeps showing different score with different names when they loged in repeatedly.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by okoroemeka(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
sammirano:
fraud infested people
shut up,ritualist and butchers of human beings
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by oyetpel(m): 3:19am On Jul 05, 2023
drizslim:
Somebody in jamb actually did himself dirty.. Why does she have to inflate her score.. Obviously Jamb is confused.. I remember jamb giving me admission to a school I never optioned for..

Was that my mistake too?

Obviously, she is a brilliant student. But as it stands, she inflated her scores because of scholarships.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Donedeal1(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2023
patrickcollins:
Ur brain is paining u,how did she manipulate the result the evil institution Jamb has failed to explain rather taking to slandering this little girl's name
Ignoring obvious infractions for tribal sentiment is very bad

And every attempt to discredit our national institutions is not good

Once the decision is not in your favour you want to spoil the establishment

Discrediting government and its legitimate agency,

Please stop it and tell people like you its not good.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by radiolover(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2023
[qu
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by oyetpel(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
MultiDot:
It's most likely that the error is from Jamb, the girl that I saw most probably do not have the capacity to indulge in the kind of manipulations that Jamb wants to posit. If its from jamb which I am ready to bet then a lot needs to be checked.

It's very clear she forged her result to win scholarship.
The highest person got 360, then she forger her own to be 362.
Her actual score is 249, which means she's actually brilliant, but then she's criminally minded to have agreed her result to be forged to win a scholarship.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by oyetpel(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
Poanan:

How come innoson printed same and saw the same results. The result only changed recently.

Where did inooson said this?
They only awarded her the N3m based on the slip she brought to them.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by oyetpel(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
OVikkytan49:

Yes, it could be technical error or just one of the dirty games played by Jamb. Cause
I read her Portal keeps showing different score with different names when they loged in repeatedly.

You read?
That's her own story (lies).
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by lawflec(m): 4:00am On Jul 06, 2023
Poanan:

She gave them a copy. They didn't print it. They even said it self. It was when the government wanted to award her that they made inquiry to Jamb for verifications
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Creamypie(m): 5:31am On Jul 06, 2023
Setaleonoz:

Always read before commenting …
Stop messing ur self up
las lass, with jamb open investigation with evidence, and her admitting the scam on tv, na u mess urself up. Just so u know, jamb has offered 1 million to any person who can prove, even in the slightest bit that they made any error at all in their portal. Its an opportunity for people like u to showcase your lack of intelligence in public
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Setaleonoz(m): 7:38am On Jul 06, 2023
Creamypie:
las lass, with jamb open investigation with evidence, and her admitting the scam on tv, na u mess urself up. Just so u know, jamb has offered 1 million to any person who can prove, even in the slightest bit that they made any error at all in their portal. Its an opportunity for people like u to showcase your lack of intelligence in public

Be calming down
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Poanan: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
lawflec:

She gave them a copy. They didn't print it. They even said it self. It was when the government wanted to award her that they made inquiry to Jamb for verifications

Wahala!
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by fkj950ax(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
Icrave4u:
There is nothing you can do about it , she is still entitled to the scholarship After their investigation so rest abeg.

I didn't need to do anything about it. The truth will always trump idiocy.

akingangan:

https://twitter.com/innosonvehicles/status/1677676598043058176

Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship from Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme Following UTME Score Manipulation.

In recent days, we have been involved in the process of investigating allegations surrounding the 2023 UTME examination results of one of our scholarship recipients, Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme.

It was reported initially that Miss Joy scored exceptionally high on the exam, a feat that led to her being awarded a scholarship by our company.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Medical Students To Spend 7 Years In Nigerian Universities / Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.